Community Service

Story Info
Volunteering to punish the judge who sentenced you!
2.6k words
4.13
18.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WHACK!

Verner Wasowicz's buttocks stung bitterly, and he closed his eyes. His tightie whities and trousers were clogging his ankles, but he wiggled his legs as Charyn's strop landed across his lower buttocks.

THWACK!

"Love your Fruit of the Looms there, Vernie. Quite appropriately named. FRUIT."

Charyn laughed, and Verner looked over his head to see Charyn's breasts bounce in the hot pink sweater dress that seemed to end just below where her panties should be.

Charyn tossed her dark curls and hit Verner again.

His cock hardened against the billiards table. Why hadn't she chose to whip him on the bed?

"All right, turn over, lay on your back."

It's LIE on your back. But he wasn't about to correct her. Verner's Mother had always discouraged him from interacting with lower-class girls like Charyn.

Subsequently, those were the compelling ones.

Verner rolled over, putting his hands under his bottom.

Charyn absentmindedly pulled a small bottle of mineral oil out of her fanny pack.

Charyn twiddled Verner's hard cock in her pretty fingers. Her soft forefinger rubbed the growing and empurpled glans.

"Lookie that. Damn. Last time I got busted, I did trash pickup on 148, what a drag, time before that I hadda wash police cars an' clean zoo cages for community service."

Charyn giggled. She began gradually rubbing Verner's penis faster.

"Those was for you know, shopliftin' vandalism...once for kickin' the teacher's teeth in when I flunked outta beauty college."

The pretty fingers encircled the tip of Verner's penis and rolled up and down the growing shaft.

"This time? Caught wit' an ounce of Acapulco Gold they called it, but I know it was shipped out of Humboldt County in Cali."

Charyn rubbed faster.

Choice between a year in County or fitty-two weekends community service?"

Charyn's fingers enveloped Verner's cock, and she poured a bit of mineral oil over them.

"I was..."aw fuck, not a year of cleaning goddamn patrol cars? Jeez. But my friend said look at the bottom of the list of volunteer stuff, and they had this 'Welts on Wheels' thing. Only attractive young ladies, it said."

"That's you, Charyn." Verner said, smiling up at her as she rubbed the oil up and around his penis and testes.

"Yeah, thanks, freak. I kinda like this. Not hard, kicking the shit out of you old bags."

Charyn rubbed faster, and Verner gasped and lifted his hips up, and suddenly she pulled her hand away.

Verner's hips lowered and he burst into tears.

"Okay, get up and take off your clothes, I gotta get your enema ready. You can jerk off after I split, since you ain't on the chastity plan."

****

"So how are we qualifying for "Welts on Wheels?" Herbie O'Hara asked his wife.

Odette gave him one of her enigmatic smiles. "You think we are out of the economic loop?"

"Darling, our combined income is-"

"Well, let's say I know some people in high places."

The doorbell rang.

Herbie gave Odette a severe look. "I recommend you go in the bedroom and ready yourself, Odi."

Odette looked at the floor. "Yes, Master."

"Actually, why don't you undress in the living room closet. That will be funnier."

"But my makeup, Herbie-"

"We're in session now."

"Master, my-"

"I would regret to have to use the cane before admitting our guest. Perhaps that might work as rouge though...raise a little blood."

The bell rang again and there was a shout. "Hey, I'm waitin' out here! You want your ass whipped or not?"

Herbie chuckled as Odette ducked into the closet. "She sounds lovely, doesn't she?"

In the scrum of coats, skis and Herbert Jr.'s hockey equipment, Odette undressed, trying not to bump her elbows on the walls of the closet.

She heard some voices outside the closet, and lowered herself to her knees. It was hot in here, and it would be just like Herbie to make her wait and sweat a bit.

Once, actually, Herbie had locked the door to the closet and gone out for a while. But what could she do?

But now, the door opened, and Odette came out, shuffling on her hands and knees, covered in sweat.

She looked up and blanched. She recognized that cheap looking girl in the pink shimmy from somewhere.

"This is my pig, Odi. Odi, this is Charyn."

"Ain't you the judge that sentenced me to the community service?"

Oh no.

"You might be mistaken, dear...you sure?" Herbie's eyebrow lifted.

"This is the biggest bitch in the J.Hornbake McKeldin Courthouse onna corner of LeFrak and Buttermilk Boulevard. I been in front of her a dozen times, all my friends...

She's a real hangin' judge, too. Judge Raymer-O'Hara, yup."

Odi was not allowed to speak without being spoken to when they were "in session."

But this wasn't good. To be caught and exposed as a masochist when you're a respectable municipal magistrate is one thing; to utilize the service that you sentenced the perp to, that was quite another.

Odette had, as a judge, looked askance at Welts on Wheels, a service to provide BDSM to seniors and those who could not afford to pay sex workers. But, since she was often dealing with hookers in her court, what else, really could she do with them?

Also, it seemed to work out for other young women, and more than a few young men. Odi had hoped that she would be submitting to a young man today, as she was a heterosexual woman, but ...this was bad.

Herbie looked delighted.

"Well now, how interesting, Charyn. That's how it's pronounced?"

"Yeah. Not Sharon, and not Karen, but Cha-Ron. My sister's called Chorale, like singers, but it's Corki for short. Wait till I give her a load of this shit."

"I'm terribly sorry." Odette mumbled. "You weren't supposed-"

WHACK!

Herbie had surreptitiously removed his belt and it landed on Odi's saggy ass now.

"You're not supposed to talk right now, Odette, dear."

"I am sorry Master. But this is an issue-"

Suddenly the slutty girl kicked Odette in the shoulder with her cowboy boot. Cowboy boots with a dress. Declasse.

"I think the guy was talkin' to you there, Odor. That's her name? Odor?"

"N-well, it might as well be. Odi's a stinky bitch, and so we could call her that."

Odette's former defendant giggled, and her bouffant hairdo, the same vivid pink as the dress, bounced a bit.

"You're very pretty, Charyn. I love your hair and that dress...fits you!"

"You ain't so bad yourself, Gramps. But I think I'm here to deal wit' the lady. Get up on your pins there, Piggie."

Odette got to her feet and stood, somewhat shamefacedly, in front of her fully clothed husband and of course, Mistress Charyn.

"Goddamn, you got some saggy tits there. My Aunt Mirande's a physical therapist? Sort of, she works in a massage parlor, but she says that tits like that can lead to serious back pain."

Odette was staring at her feet, and suddenly she felt a slap across the face from her husband.

She looked up.

"I think your Mistress for the afternoon is talking to you, Odor."

Herbie turned and told Charyn mater-of-factly, "You really have to work to keep Odi's attention."

"I like the way you got her trained. Just slap her around, right?"

Odi began trembling, but she longed to touch her clit. The humiliation and degradation was out of this world.

But really, it had to stop. This woman could be seriously dangerous.

"Well, I think I'll leave you two alone for a few hours." Herbie smiled.

"Yeah? You trust me wit' her?"

"You know, of course if she uses a safe word..."

"Yeah, of course. I been vetted. I went out wit' someone else first couple times. I don't want to go back to jail."

"Well, your friend the Judge here has a fairly high pain threshold and there are lots of interesting toys in the basement to keep you both occupied."

And Herbie was gone.

Odi felt very vulnerable, standing in front of this girl. Charyn was quite a dish, naturally curly auburn hair, and flashing blue eyes.

"So is Herbie a good Master, there, Yer Honor?" Charyn giggled.

"Y-yes, uh, Mistress."

"Does he think of interesting stuff to do to you?"

"Yes, very humiliating things, sometimes."

"Like..."

"Well, recently Herbie told me that I had to, for a week, refer to all of our friends as "Sir" and "Ma'am" even those who didn't know about our BDSM relationship. This was incredibly upsetting for me."

"Really?" Charyn walked into the living room from the foyer and sat down in an easy chair, crossing her long legs. Odette turned to follow her.

"No, just stand there for a while and talk to me, right there in the foyer. No, wait. Go stand in the corner of the living room there, by the armoire."

Odi awkwardly walked into the living room and stood in the corner, facing Charyn.

"No, turn your head away. Put your whole nose in the corner. You're such a judgmental, lecturing bitch, in yer courtroom, let's see you do this. NOSE PUSHED AGAINST THE WALL!"

"Yes ma'am." Odi turned and pressed her nose against the corner.

"My friend Delfina was in your courtroom, and I went in and I remembered you made fun of her 'cos she couldn't read real good. You said somethin' about how in the schools they should bring back the dunce cap."

Odette began trembling slightly again. How could Herbie leave her alone with this resentful, white-trash lunatic? Still, her clitoris was starting to get a bit moist.

"You know, you old bitch, Delfie is dyslexic. It's not her fault. An' doesn't help that we was both raised in the Craddock-Childress Mobile Home Park. You think there's a big li-berry there? Lots of books?"

Odette breathed into the corner. If only she was wearing some clothes.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I didn't-"

"Shut your pie-hole. You're not suppose to talk 'less I tell you to."

Odette thought she should do her safe word immediately, and get out of this. Get the girl out of her house. Maybe abandon the "Welts on Wheels" program...

But Odi was so horny she couldn't see straight. Her legs were buckling. If she'd been wearing panties, Judge Raymer-O'Hara would have soaked them by now.

"So what else, your husband do, to embarrass you?"

"S-sometimes Herbie cuffs my hands for the weekend and I have to pick things up with my mouth, like pencils or eat from a dog dish. It's very inconvenient."

"Yeah? Hey, can I smoke?"

"We are a non smoking house. My aunt died from emphysema-"

"Get me a dish or something to use as an ashtray. No, better, come over here."

Odette did not enjoy the next ten minutes much...her mouth was open, and Charyn tapped her Marlboro Light on Odette's lower plate.

Odette was close to nausea, but still, she was incredibly aroused.

"What else, Herbie do to you, Judge?"

"You don't have to call me Judge, Mistress-"

Charyn leaned forward in her chair and slapped Odi across the face, HARD.

"I know I don't hafta call you Judge. I feel like it."

Charyn puffed on her cigarette and leaned over, grinding it out on Odette's left nipple. Odi tried not to scream.

God, this was just so...Odi was compelled with the desire to touch herself. Still, she was keeping her hands behind her back.

"What's wrong, wanna touch yourself?"

"Y-yes, Mistress."

"I see there's wet stuff drooling down your leg. I have an idea."

Being made to hold out her hand and get whacked with a ruler was the idea, and Odi had to grit her teeth as Charyn slapped her palm again and again.

"See, that will teach youse, to keep your hands where they're supposed to be. I got that treatment when I got caught stealin' as a kid. I also had my hand held on a hot stove, but I guess I won't put you through that one."

"Thank you, Mistress." Odette put her stinging palms behind her back again, wishing it was not so cold in the house. The pain was worse then. But she still wanted to play with her swelling clitoris.

"Is that a chart or somethin?" Charyn pointed to a printout taped to the wall.

"Yes ma'am. I am on a diet, and Herbie gives me thirty lashes with a dressage whip if I don't lose two pounds a week."

"You've not been on it long, have you, Pudgy?"

"I have for about nine months, ma'am. I keep breaking down and going to the vending machine at work."

"You do? Sittin' on your fat ass behind the podium thingie, bangin' your hammer-"

"My gavel"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! I know a way to get you goin'. Let's go into your back yard."

"I'm undressed, ma'am-"

"Yeah? Your yard is fenced. Get out there now."

In the back yard, Odi watched dispiritedly as Charyn cut a branch off the willow tree.

"Now then, you're going to do some sit ups, you fat cow. Get you in shape for hubby."

Charyn began giggling and Odette lay down in the grass. Charyn put her left foot down across Odi's ankles.

"Up, there, girlie."

Odette strained to do her first crunch. She pushed hard and lifted her back up a bit.

WHACK!

Charyn's willow switch landed hard across Odette's sagging breasts.

"Faster, you old sow. Up and down, now."

When Herbie returned from his Scotch and soda down at Brewmaster's, he opened the door and saw Charyn sitting calmly in the armchair.

"Hey there, Mr. O'Hara. I got the Judge locked in the closet again. But she ran around the yard and did some push-ups, sit ups, that kinda thing. Too bad you don't have ashtrays."

Charyn was holding a plaque issued to Judge Raymer-O'Hara by the Daughters of the Confederacy, and it was covered in cigarette butts.

"She can eat these later if she wants, I gotta get movin."

Herbie's grin was broad.

"So you got our Odi in shape, did you?"

"She needs it every day. But she don't really qualify for Welts on Wheels, y'know."

"She called me from the closet on her cell phone."

"She had a cell phone?"

"I keep it in her cunt, and use it to send vibrations sometimes. Odi enjoyed the time with you, and requested that you return for training sessions."

"Yeah? But my volunteer time is for-"

"She and I want to pay you something, Charyn. Are you working now?"

"Um, I'm between, you know, situations."

"Right. We can work something out, I think."

"She was tellin' me the stuff you do to her. I wouldn't let her pee after I did the exercisin'...she really needed to?"

"Shit, did she-she might pee in the closet."

"Nah, I made her jump around and beg, an' then write five pages of the dictionary, one letter pencil, one letter ink, like they useta punish us in school?"

"Yes?"

"An' then I let her pee in a bucket outside and drink it. Then I sat on her face, and she's good!"

"I think you might be her first carpet-munch."

"Anyways, I love your ideas to humiliate her, Mr. O'Hara."

"No, call me Herbie." He laughed. "You should try taping her thumbs together...or forbidding her to use words like "is" or "the".

"You are so nasty."

"Odi told me that she was tremendously aroused by your efforts-"

"She's a horny old bitch."

"Yes. She wanted to masturbate. I denied her permission, but had her put the cell phone back in her twat. there in the closet, and I've had it on vibrate."

"You ever think of stickin' it up her ass?"

"That's not a bad one, either."

"Well, I gotta take off. But yeah, I could start tomorrow, make her do some housecleaning before she goes to court."

"That's a marvelous idea. You have a bright future, my dear."