Community Service

Story Info
A romantic story.
1k words
4.32
10.2k
5
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Biting her lower lip (as she tended to do when frustrated), Jen scrolled through page after page of online romance stories. Open. Scan. Close. Repeat.

'None of these will do,' she thought to herself and sighed. Scott deserved more. Perhaps she would write *their* story - even though it was still very much unfolding.

At the thought of her beloved, Jen brightened instantly - an uncontrollable smile crept to her lips. By now, she knew all too well how downright giddy Scott made her, but she could feel her cheeks grow hot nonetheless - embarrassed that one person could have such enormous influence over her emotions and desires.

Something about the way in which Scott spoke, had drawn Jen to him immediately when they first met - six years ago at a youth awards banquet. Of course, all the usual politicians attended, as you would expect, with their usual congratulatory spiels. But Scott was far from ordinary.

Jen could still recall the day vividly, and how with every word, she grew more tingly - acutely sensing the genuine passion Scott expressed as he addressed the crowd. The softness, sincerity, and thoughtfulness of his speech and mannerisms both surprised and impressed Jen. Her indifference to the ceremony dissipated as she found herself completely absorbed and mesmerized by the gentleman on the stage. She reached over and grasped her little girl's hand, her own pride swelling inside as Scott spoke. He had touched her heart in a way no one had done in a very long time - possibly ever. Who *was* this man? She only knew she had to find out.

Scott Thomas. She knew the name - and had even voted for him in the last election, given his outstanding reputation. But until that day, she had known little of her new local representative.

Jen wasn't the type to initiate a conversation with a stranger - much less, one as captivating, as intelligent, and as attractive as Scott. But he had stirred something deep inside her and had set her completely at ease. It was deja vu like she had never before experienced; she had no qualms about approaching him. To her disappointment, she didn't get the chance - not that day anyway. Little did she know then, that their paths would soon become far more intertwined.

And anyway, Jen mused, that first day seemed like ages ago. So much had happened since. They had become friends, were no longer friends, and then recently became reacquainted. She smiled, recalling the final scene from her all-time favorite movie.

Harry Burns: The first time we met, we hated each other.

Sally Albright: No, you didn't hate me, I hated you. The second time we met, you didn't even remember me.

Harry Burns: I did too, I remembered you. The third time we met, we became friends.

Sally Albright: We were friends for a long time.

Harry Burns: And then we weren't.

Sally Albright: And then we fell in love.

Jen didn't like to dwell in the past and was finally quite content with where their rocky road had steered she and Scott. And while she believed they could never be truly together due to being in other relationships, she had also been proven wrong before. Until then, a girl could dream.

Jen's screen flickered and she popped over to her inbox window to find a new message from Scott. All business, no doubt, but she grinned at the sight of his name. She enjoyed working with him immensely and admired his commitment and tireless efforts on behalf of their community. And truth be told, she would not be in the leadership role she held without Scott.

As she suspected, the email was to coordinate scheduling a meeting for the following week. As she entered the appointment details into her calendar, a devilish thought crossed Jen's mind. This time, she promised, it would not be business as usual.

The week passed quickly. Work, civic, and family responsibilities had been especially demanding and left Jen completely drained. She needed time to relax and was really looking forward to the meeting with Scott and being able to share a few short moments together - if only on a professional basis. It had been some time since she had seen him and she craved the warmth that she had only ever known when they were together.

Finally, the day of their meeting had arrived. Both of Jen's kids had after school and evening activities, giving her 'alone' time to relax and primp a little for the occasion. Jen loved being a mom more than anything else in the world, but like most moms, she had to be reminded to take some time out of her frantic schedule for herself.

Jen slowly undressed before the large mirror in her master bathroom. Taking better care of herself this past year had paid off. She was back to her high school shape - still curvy, but leaner than she had been in decades. While she was not yet where she wanted to be, she was a hell of a lot more confident now that she felt good in her own skin - desirable, sexy even. She longed for her new body to be touched, caressed, savored - and often fantasized about one special person fulfilling those dreams.

Jen moaned softly to herself as she imagined Scott behind her - his arms wrapped around her back, his soft yet firm hands massaging her silky soft breasts. She wondered what it would feel like for his manhood to rub against her from behind and could tell she was growing moist at the idea of that sensation.

Having worked herself up, Jen hopped into the shower and began lathering up - still imagining Scott's hands wandering across her flesh. Did he realize how much she had yearned for his touch - for so very long? As she reached between her legs, the slightest touch of the mesh sponge against her lips sent waves of pleasure coursing through her very aroused body, nearly causing her to climax. 'Mmmm' she moaned, but stopped.

Tonight, she would save herself for the real deal. Tonight, Scott would learn the real meaning of serving his constituent and Jen wasn't taking 'no' for an answer. - TO BE CONTINUED