Community Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That would be great!" I gasped, suddenly hopeful.

Mrs. MacMillan looked straight at me, while I eagerly awaited the name of a girl that might be more receptive to my request for a date. She smiled, and took a deep breath, making her breasts even more prominent in my peripheral vision.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yes! Tell me! Please!" I blurted out.

"Valerie... MacMillan," she said softly.

What? But... But that's...

"You?" I asked.

"Does it surprise you that an older woman finds you handsome?" she asked. "You're very attractive, to a woman. Handsome, well built, and a nice guy as well. Lots of girls will be interested in you."

"Oh," I nodded. "You're stroking my ego. For a minute there, I thought you meant that you were interested in me. I was worried."

"Mac, I don't have much of an official job in this town," she smiled. "My husband does, of course, but I don't. I contribute where I can, be it by organizing events, or offering support to people in need. One of my unofficial tasks is to talk to young people like you, who are leaving the community, going off to school. I've been in the outside world. I can help you understand what it's like out there, so you don't get yourself into trouble by accident."

She paused, thinking for a moment, then continued.

"Mac, I'm sure you've noticed that I'm a few years younger than my husband, haven't you?" she asked. I nodded. "Ever wonder what the story is?"

"A bit. It's none of my business, really," I replied.

"That's a very adult attitude. I wish some of the other women in town shared it. They're always trying to pry into my past," she said sadly, "but I think it's important that you know where my advice is coming from. I'm going to tell you my secrets, and all I ask is that you keep this information to yourself. Do you agree?"

"Yes Ma'am," I nodded.

"I'll let that one slide," she giggled. "Okay. I met my husband twenty years ago, when I was not much older than you. I was twenty years old on the calendar, but life had put extra miles on me. I told you I ran away, and that's true. What I didn't tell you is that I ran right into trouble. I met these people, and they liked me, and made me feel special. There was this guy, and he took me to his bed. It felt so right. Before long, there were drugs involved, and then I was in the bed of other men. I didn't even realize that I was a prostitute until it had already happened."

I had been listening, but when the word 'prostitute' came out, I was shocked. She had just seemed so... Nice. How could she have been so nasty? Her body was clearly built for sex. I suppose when you reach rock bottom, you use what you have.

"All of this happened before I turned nineteen. Suddenly, I was just a piece of meat, to be bought and sold. The worst part was... I liked it. Not the being used, of course. Sex. I liked sex. No, I loved sex. I withdrew inside myself, blocking out the facts, and just enjoyed getting laid, nearly every day. It was a tragedy that made me notice that I was getting deeper and deeper in trouble. One of my girlfriends died, of an overdose. I realized that I was going down the same road. Something snapped. I had to get out of there."

Still stunned, I sat in silence. It was still incomprehensible that this woman had been so completely different in the past. I listened, searching for the turning point. How had she wound up here?

"So, I ran, again. This time, I was running from genuine danger. I left everything behind, and got on another bus, going as far as my cash would take me. I knew if they found me, they'd kill me, so I stayed away from bigger cities. Along the way, I met this nice man, who took me in, cleaned me up, and treated me with respect. I was something of a project. He didn't look at me like a prostitute. He saw a person. It was like 'Pretty Woman', except my husband doesn't look like Richard Gere, and I have much bigger breasts than Julia Roberts."

"The Pastor?" I asked.

"Yes. He was thirty-eight, and I was twenty, when he rescued me. We didn't even have sex until after we were married," she nodded.

"So, you're saying I should wait to have sex?" I shook my head. "I'm not sure I can do that."

"Well, if that's what you want to do, that's fine," she smiled. "What I'm really saying is that you should be careful. Use condoms, for your protection, and your partner's. Don't get caught up in the emotion of the moment. I know it's difficult. I've been there. I'm not going to preach abstinence to you. It's the modern world. I know young people grow up faster now. Just be prepared. I can help with that."

"I've taken sex-Ed in school," I laughed, thinking I already knew it all, a trait not uncommon among people my age.

"Oh, I think you'll find my methods more interesting," she grinned, leaning against the table again. "More interesting, less theoretical, more hands on... Yes, Mac, I'm interested in you, and I AM talking about sex here." Another button popped, now open to below her breasts. It was no accident.

Gulp. The Pastor's wife just hit on me. Oh. My. God.

"So, here's the deal," she smiled, now reaching down, and actively unfastening her blouse, as she stood up and walked around the table. "I'll help you with your virginity problem, making your first time safe, and hopefully memorable. You help me with my own little problem."

"Um, what's that?" I swallowed, as she stopped and leaned on the table. Her blouse was wide open, hanging loosely. Her breasts, each the size of my head, were cradled in a very sexy bra. "I mean, you're married, right? What about your husband?"

"You mean, does he know?" she asked, easing the blouse off her shoulders. "Yes, he knows. He's always known my desire for sex was beyond his ability to meet it. We have an agreement. I satisfy my urges discretely, while providing a special counselling service. He knows everything that goes on. There is no skulking around." Her blouse was off, and she leaned forward, hanging her huge boobs, still in the bra, in my face. "Does that sound interesting, or should I get dressed, and you go back to work?"

My mouth was dry, and I was staring openly at her magnificent tits.

"Do you like them?" she queried, easing closer. "Have I uncovered a breast man, here?" Her chest drew to within inches of my face, and she placed a delicate hand on my crotch. I was hard as a rock, despite the shock. "Mmmmmm, yes, I think I have. You probably want to see more of them, don't you? Well, you will, but first I'd like to see what you have down here. It feels pretty big. You don't mind if I take a little peek, do you?"

I was still dumb struck. My heart was pounding, and my head spinning, and I just watched as she unbuckled my belt. Her hands spread the top of my pants open, and a finger hooked the elastic of my underwear, pulling it out so she could see inside.

"Oh, Mac! My goodness! I don't think you need to worry about your sex life at college," she smiled. "Once word gets out, the girls will be lined up! Let's teach you how to use this thing properly, shall we?"

Before I knew it, she was on her knees, having pushed the table back to make room. She reached in, and extricated my hard shaft, carefully pulling it free. Her hand stroked the length smoothly.

"I'm afraid I misspoke earlier, when I said your full name was a mouthful," she sighed. "THIS, is a mouthful! A long, thick, beautiful mouthful... and I get to have it before any other woman. I'm going to suck you now, Mac. Just relax, and let Valerie take care of it. I have to warn you, I'm pretty good at this. You're probably going to cum. That's okay. Go ahead and spurt in my mouth. It will help you last longer when we have sex later."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Mrs. MacMillan," I moaned, my first words in quite a while, as she lowered her mouth over the head of my cock. I felt her tongue snaking around the shaft, and the delicious suction. It was better than I imagined, until she stopped, and pulled back.

"Who?" she asked, sliding her hand up and down.

"Sorry. I meant Valerie," I apologized.

"Alright. I'll tell you when I want you to call me Mrs. MacMillan," she smiled, licking the underside of my cock. "Now, what was I doing? Can you remember?"

"Oh, yeah," I nodded. "You were sucking my cock, Valerie. It felt nice."

"Nice? Only nice?" she giggled. "I must be out of practice. Hold onto your fillings, kid. I'm about to give you the full treatment."

Well, I suppose if you're going to lose your virginity in a highly memorable way, you might as well lose it to a professional, or at least, a former professional. Not having much of a frame of reference, other than watching online porn, I can't speak to her relative skills. What I can tell you is that whatever she was doing, it was working. Her mouth was heavenly, and within seconds, I was feeling the pressure building in my balls. She was bobbing her head, twisting her hands on my cock between bobs, and sucking like her middle name was Hoover.

This was so much better than jerking off to pictures in the hay loft. I watched her eyes, looking deep into mine, as she gave me pleasure I had only dreamt of. Her big breasts swayed in their bra in the background. It was too much to take.

"Oh, shit!" I groaned, as my cock twitched, exploding in her mouth. Valerie's hands went into overdrive, milking my shaft as it gushed, over and over again. Her cheeks hollowed as she sucked hard, drawing out everything I could give her. When at last I was empty, she pulled back, and opened her mouth, showing me the small lake of my semen inside. She rolled her tongue around in the goo, then closed and swallowed.

"Mmmmm, yummy. Gotta love you young guys," she smiled, rising from her knees. "That will probably only hold you for about fifteen minutes, and you'll have a whole other load for me."

I found it difficult to believe that this was the same woman who had always seemed so proper around town. Of course, my head was spinning from my first blowjob, so I probably couldn't spell my name right now either.

Valerie was standing beside me, and reached behind her lower back. I heard the zipper of her skirt being undone, and she let it slide down her legs, placing it on the chair with her blouse after she stepped clear. She sat on the edge of the table, and swung one leg wide over my head, bringing it to rest on my shoulder.

"So, Mac, you are now experienced in receiving oral sex. How did you like it?" she asked, a twinkle in her eye.

"Um, I... Wow," I mumbled, still catching my breath.

"Oh, good! I haven't lost my touch," she giggled. "It's time for your first lesson in reciprocating. You can't expect a girl to suck your dick, if you won't go down on her. Believe me, honey, there's nothing a girl likes better than a guy who will spend some time between her legs, giving her pussy a good tongue bath. Learn how to lick, and the women will beat a path to your door. Have you seen a woman's vagina before?"

"Just pictures, and video," I replied, staring at the damp crotch of her lacey panties.

"Well, they're much better in person. Go ahead, get close. What do you see?" she asked.

"The lace. It's wet," I smiled.

"Mmmmm, yes, very wet. I get very juicy when I'm aroused. Do you smell me?" she said softly.

I inhaled, and caught a nose full of her scent. Musky, and exciting, it triggered an instinctive reaction. I moaned.

"Ooooo, yes, you want at it, don't you?" she asked, running her fingers over the taut white fabric. "You want to see it. Tell me what you want."

"I want to see your pussy," I answered. "Please, show me how beautiful it is."

I watched her fingertip slide under the elastic edge, and lift the crotch of her panties aside, just for an instant. In that brief glimpse, I saw the dark meaty lips, and her pink inner folds. A fresh wave of scent wafted up into my nostrils.

"Oh, god, Valerie, take them off," I groaned. "I want to bury my face in your pussy."

"Mmmmmm, that's my kind of boy," she moaned back. "Why don't you take them off? Show me how you'd do it to another girl."

I tried to rein in my excitement. I was finally getting into someone's panties, and it wasn't just anyone. It was a mature woman, who had inhabited my dreams. I debated my approach. Just rip them off? Probably too eager. Slow and gentle? Yeah, that's more in fitting the situation.

I leaned forward, and nuzzled my face against her mound. She was warm, and very wet. Her panties were soaked, and I tasted her for the first time by kissing her covered pussy. She moaned.

"Good start, Mac," she sighed. "Very good start. Keep going."

My fingertips grazed across her panties lightly. I could feel the indentation where the fabric pulled up between her labia, and the bump that I assumed was her clitoris. I ran my finger up the valley, and around the bump, causing another moan of delight.

"You're sure you've never done this before?" she asked, her voice a throaty purr.

I didn't answer. I had managed to get a grip on the edge of the leg hole with my teeth and was slowly tugging it lower, like a playful puppy. Valerie rolled slightly to one side, letting me pull one side over her hip. A roll the other way, and they were slipping down her thighs, which she had lifted high and closed, allowing me to slide the damp panties off completely.

I sat, patiently waiting for her to open her legs again, but she wasn't going to. At least, not without being asked nicely.

"Oh, please, Mrs. MacMillan," I ventured, guessing this might be a good time for the polite salutation. She liked being the older woman, teaching the young man to please her. "Please, let me see your beautiful pussy. I want to taste you, so badly. I want to lick you, and give you pleasure, and make you cum. Please?"

'Very perceptive, Mac," she smiled, and let her thighs open slightly. I caught a glimpse of her vagina again, and noticed it was bare, save for a small fluffy patch at the top. I moaned, and she spread wider, letting me move closer between her legs.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered, kissing the hood of her clitoris. My tongue tasted her directly, instantly putting her sweet, slippery juices at the top of my favourite flavours list. Jelly Belly should make jelly beans that taste like this. They could be pink. They'd be a best seller, guaranteed.

"Mmmmmm," I breathed, stabbing into her moist depths with desperation. I had no idea what to do, but I wanted to do it now. Right now. I was ears deep, licking and slurping like a madman. Everything tasted so good.

"Slow down, honey. You're all over the map," she directed. "Your enthusiasm is great, but if we can point you in the right direction, you could be really good. Do you remember playing a game, as a kid, where you're looking for something? Your friend gives you hints... you're getting warmer... you're getting colder? That sort of thing?"

"Yes, I've played that game," I nodded, resting my chin on her mons.

"Well, women are like that. We'll tell you if you're in the right place," she smiled, "but we won't say so in so many words. You've got to listen. If she moans, it's probably good. If she's not making any noise, she's probably not feeling it."

"What if she's not vocal?" I asked. "I mean, I've heard some women don't make a lot of noise."

"True, but if you're doing it right, her body will be screaming, even if her voice is silent," Valerie said. "Try it again, and I'll give you feedback, both ways. This is one of those times when slower is actually faster, because doing it wrong will never get her off, no matter how long you go. Going slow, but in the right direction, will get her to cum. A woman will do just about anything for a man who knows how to make her toes curl. Got it?"

"Yep. I understand," I smiled.

"Good. Now get that tongue to work, and listen for my reaction," she told me.

Okay, so we explore, and we listen. I can do that. Let's see what happens when I lick her... Here?

"Oh my, you really are a naughty boy, aren't you?" she giggled, in a voice that clearly said 'I like that'. "It may be a bit advanced for day one, though. Let's save the anal play for another day."

There were a few things about that statement that caught my attention. First... WOW! The Pastor's wife likes it in the ass! Second... Another day? I was grateful as anything that I was getting this chance. To have more access to Valerie's incredible body was more than I could have hoped.

I tried not to let those thoughts distract me. I was here to work, even if it wasn't the job I expected when she pulled me off the ladder in the square. My tongue began its exploration at the bottom end of her labia, still enjoying the flavour, but listening for her sounds of pleasure. I worked my way up, going deeper when the mood struck me, and cataloguing her 'ooos and ahhhs'.

"Mmmmmm, you're definitely getting warmer," she moaned, as I moved closer to the upper junction of her lips. Her clit was an obvious target, even I knew that, but she also liked it when I sucked her slippery, dangling lips individually. Running my tongue inside her depths also got a moan of approval. "Much warmer. Okay, rookie, let's see how you do with no aural feedback, shall we?"

Well, I'll be darned! You really can listen without depending on sound. Sure enough, the indicators of her arousal began to show through, loud and clear. A tummy flutter here, some erratic breathing there, a quiver in her thighs when I do this, and a clench of her abs when I do that. It was all a matter of quantity. As an experiment, I slid a finger into her drenched vestibule while I was nibbling on her clit. I heard a gasp of excitement, her breathing quickened, and felt her whole body begin to vibrate. She even moaned softly. I'd say I was very warm, now, and stepped up the pace.

Valerie's hands came down, and grabbed the back of my head, pulling my tighter to her cunt. I added a second finger, and sucked her clit harder.

"Oh, fuck, yes, Mac," she groaned, dropping the mute act." That's it, honey! Just like that! Oh, fuck... gnahhhhhn... I'm gonna cum, Mac! Don't stop! Please, don't stop! Oh, fuck! Fuck! Oh... I'm cumming! GNNAAAHHHHHNN!"

Her pussy gushed, clenching on my fingers as it squeezed out a flood of her delicious honey. I lapped away, drinking in as much as I could, but still leaving a puddle on the table. When at last her screams stopped, her body relaxed, and I sat up.

Valerie's body was draped over the table, hanging limp like a tablecloth. Her chest, still encased in that sexy white bra, was rising and falling with her heavy breathing. I had done it. I'd made a grown woman cum, with my tongue, on my first attempt at cunnilingus. The proof was dripping off my chin. She was indeed very juicy when aroused.

Speaking of aroused, my dick had risen from the dead, and was standing ready, stiff as a steel bar. Like a compass needle, it was pointed straight at her pussy, which was laid open, swollen and obviously eager to be filled.

Despite getting a blowjob, and eating her pussy, I think I would still be considered a virgin, in strictly technical terms. Perhaps I should change that.

I stood, and moved between her thighs, rubbing the head of my cock between her slippery lips. It felt incredible, and I instinctively pushed with my hips, sliding halfway into her.

"Stop!" Valerie said sharply. Her hand came up and patted my chest, before she leaned up on her elbows. She looked down at my cock, wet with her juices, still nestled between her labia. "What's wrong with this picture?" she asked, panting as she spoke.

"It's not all the way in?" I answered, thinking with my dick.

"Well, yes there's that," she purred, wiggling her hips. "I'd love it to be buried balls deep inside me, but that's not what I'm talking about. Think back. What was rule number one?"