Community Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Are you kidding me? I'm standing here, with my cock resting inside my first ever pussy, and you want me to think? Um, alright. Rule number one?

"Oh!" I gasped, as the lightbulb went on. "I'm supposed to use a condom!"

"Bingo!" she smiled. "I said not to get caught up in the emotions, didn't I? What happened?"

"I, um, did the exact opposite. I desperately wanted to fuck you, and I forgot," I replied, hanging my head. "I'm sorry."

"That's okay, honey," she smiled. "That's why we're doing this, so you can learn in a safe environment. Also, so I can get fucked by your big, beautiful cock! So, go over to the drawer, on the right. Get a rubber, put it on, and get back here, so I can feel that thick thing stretching me open, properly!"

I went to the drawer she pointed to, and found a selection of condoms. The strangeness of this whole situation hit me. I was here, naked, in my Pastor's kitchen. His wife had just removed her bra, and was now naked as well. She had already given me a fabulous blowjob, and taught me to eat pussy, and now wanted me to fuck her, right here, on the kitchen table. According to Valerie, her husband knew about her, um, hobby, a fact seemingly confirmed by a drawer full of rubbers in their kitchen. She said the first time would be memorable. That it was.

"I think you are big enough for a magnum," she giggled. "Or maybe I should say, it's big enough for you."

I came out with the packaged condom in my hand.

"Come here. Let me put it on you," she smiled.

Now that her bra was on the floor, I could finally see those breasts. Wow! They were huge, with dark areolas about four inches across, and thick stubby nipples that looked very suckable. She leaned to the side, letting her boobs sway and hang a bit. She ripped the foil open with her teeth, and held the rolled condom against the tip of my cock head. With a deft sweep of her hand, she unrolled it over my shaft.

"There. All set. Now, use it, honey. Plug that monster into my cunt, and fuck me," she growled.

Okay, lesson learned. No matter how horny you are, or how beautiful she is, always wrap it up before going into battle. I aimed, and pushed my hips forward, sliding deeper inside her. Another push, and I was nestled all the way in, with her thick lips spread wide around the base of my cock. I looked into her eyes, and found her smiling.

"Congratulations! You are no longer a virgin!" she moaned, her pussy rippling as it stretched open to accommodate my girth. "Fuck! Your cock is big, honey! Too bad you can't tell your friends about it. THIS is actually worth tweeting about!"

Oh my! Her pussy felt so good, holding my cock in a warm, wet, snug embrace. As I began to thrust into her, in a motion that was ingrained by millions of years of evolution, her breasts began to sway rhythmically. I had always loved that movement, when I saw it in videos. In person, it was even better.

"You're doing great, baby," she groaned, gripping the edge of the table for stability. "That's it. Fuck me, just like that, with long, deep strokes. Your cock feels so good, way up inside my pussy. It's so thick! It rubs me just the right way. College girls are gonna love it!"

Valerie lifted her legs, resting her ankles on my shoulders, while I took a grip on her slender waist, pulling her back against my every thrust. The rhythmic 'slap-slap-slap' of bare flesh colliding echoed through the quiet house, along with our moans and grunts of pleasure.

And let me tell you, it was very much a pleasure. I was actually having sex! A little over an hour ago, I was a frustrated virgin who had only a long-standing relationship with my right hand. Now, I had been the recipient of a great blowjob, eaten my first pussy, and was now buried to the hilt inside that same pussy. Even better, my partner in all this wasn't some inexperienced, equally inept young girl... but a mature, voluptuous, insatiable woman. My Pastor's wife, at that. It was so bad, and so exciting.

Letting her legs drop around me, I slammed my hips forward, pounding into Valerie's pussy, pushing the table across the kitchen floor, and setting her big breasts dancing across her chest. Her nipples were standing up now, tall, thick and excited. I watched the mouthwatering nubs wobble in time with my strokes, and homed in on the left one. With her complexion, her areolas were a milk-chocolate brown, which made her stiff, pointy nipples look even more like chocolate kisses. They were definitely a treat.

"Mmmmmm, yes," Valerie moaned, ruffling my hair as my lips corralled her aroused teat. "So nice to have my nipples sucked, while my pussy gets stuffed with your cock. It's like my whole body is electrified. Keep going, baby. I'm going to cum again. Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

I latched on tight with my lips, suckling hard to keep my grip as I tried to answer her request. Bent over like this, it wasn't easy, but I was able to accomplish the goal. It was made easier when the table finally met up with the kitchen cupboards, stopping it from sliding away from me. Another few fervent stabs set her off, with a scream.

"Yes! Yes! YES! YESSSS! I'M CUMMING! OH, YES, MAC! KEEP GOING! FUCK ME DEEP! IT'S SO GOOOOOOOD!"

I had to release her nipple and stand up to comply, but I wasn't about to disappoint her. I was having sex! She had given me the greatest gift ever! Anything she wanted, I'd do, so I pressed harder into her, grinding our bodies together at the point of contact, which just happened to coincide with her clit.

"Oh shit, MAC, YES!" she gasped, hooking her legs behind me. Her heels spurred my ass, encouraging me to repeat it, so I did. I leaned tight against her, crushing her clit between us, and causing another scream of joy. "YESSSS!"

I watched her eyes roll back as she came. This sex thing was fun, even more than I thought, and made more so by virtue of my partner. I might want to stick with mature women, rather than young girls. Maybe some of the teachers at school could use a good fuck?

Valerie panted, catching her breath after her orgasms.

"I need to sit up," she smiled, extending her hand for assistance. I took it, and pulled her upright, dislodging my dick from her pussy. "Thank you, Mac... both for the help, and the way you made me cum. It was wonderful." She glanced around the kitchen, with the table and chairs strewn out of place. "I can't offer the use of my bed... I promised my husband... but I think the living room might be more comfortable for us to continue. This table does nothing for my back. Follow me?"

Naked, she led the way, with me close behind. In the living room, a soft, overstuffed leather couch awaited.

"My turn. You sit. I'm gonna ride you, honey," she said softly, settling over my lap. I felt her hand guide me back into the warmth and wetness of her pussy. "There you go. Back where it belongs."

The supple leather of the couch cradled my body, adding to the sensual smorgasbord that enveloped me. Valerie sat, fully impaled on my shaft, looking at me with her deep, brown eyes. Her arms rested in a relaxed circle around my neck. The long, nearly black waves of her hair framed her beautiful face, and she licked her lips before she spoke.

"Kiss me, Mac," she smiled. "Sex between a man and a woman is a wonderful, almost spiritual experience, but it's your kiss that will seal the deal, and win you her heart. A kiss is intensely personal. Do you understand? It's not just a warmup to getting into her pants. When you kiss her, and she kisses you back, you'll have a connection that goes beyond sex. Of course, there are some positions which allow you to do both at the same time, and this is one of them."

"Yes, it's nice," I smiled. My hands were free to wander her body, and I caressed her from her firm, rounded rump up to her soft, rounded breasts.

"Some women can only cum when they're on top like this," she continued, softly grinding her pussy over my cock. "As for myself, I just like being in control. I can cum in just about any position, as you will find out, but I do get off faster like this. But enough about me. How about that kiss?"

No more words were spoken. I was a bit nervous about kissing her, which is strange considering my cock was completely sheathed in her pussy. I suppose I was worried I might not be good at it, but she was teaching me everything else. Add kissing to the list. She slowly eased closer, the last couple of inches, still looking into my eyes, until our lips just brushed across each other.

It was like an electric spark ran through my body. How can such a simple touch be so intense? When she repeated the contract, her eyes fluttered closed, and she let her lips pause on mine, before pressing softly against them.

She moaned. I moaned. I felt her pussy grab my cock harder, as she undulated her hips. My hands moved up to hold her magnificent breasts, and the kiss took on a life of its own. I found myself matching her moves, and when her tongue gently teased its way into my mouth to dance with mine, we both groaned happily.

Since she wasn't offering corrections, I figured I was doing pretty well. Her hips began to slowly rise and fall, sliding up and down on my cock, while my fingers played with her stiff nipples, yet still we remained locked together, feasting on each other's mouths. Finally, she broke away.

"Mac, if I wasn't married, that kiss might be the start of something special," she whispered. "I'm going to enjoy teaching you all about women. It might take us weeks to get through it all, honey. I hope you're okay with that. Now, please suck my nipples, while I ride this big, beautiful cock. I want to cum, and cum, and cum, until I can't stay upright in the saddle."

I leaned forward, latching on with my mouth, but her words were running circles in my mind. Weeks? I get to fuck her, for weeks? Clearly, someone up there likes me. Thank you!

Valerie's squeal of joy brought me back to the present. She was aggressively bouncing on my lap, dropping her cunt on my pole over and over. I had a grip with both hands on her big tits, and was suckling dutifully.

"Oh, yeah... Oh yeah, oh yeah... Here it cums! Oh yeah, baby! Suck me hard! I'm cumming, baby! I'm cumming!"

I felt the warmth spread over my balls, and knew she was gushing wetness. Good thing it was a leather couch. Valerie hardly slowed down, fucking herself right through the orgasm and out the other side, while I swapped nipples every few seconds. Her pace began to slow, and I felt her body relax as she leaned softly forward, smothering me with those huge tits. She tilted my head up to face her, and kissed me again, probing my mouth once more with her tongue.

"Mmmmm, yes, I think I'm going to like teaching you, Mac," she sighed. "That was a good one. A bit too good. You're wearing me out. Maybe one more like this, then you can finish. How about some doggy style?"

"Whatever you'd like," I smiled, "just keep fucking me. I had no idea it would be this good!"

"Beats your right hand, huh?" she giggled. "Yes, sex is pretty good, with a considerate partner. You're doing very well. You can imagine how pleasurable it can be with that special someone. Don't forget that, Mac. Right now, we're just fucking. This is physical. Someday, you'll meet that special girl, and with her, you'll make love. It will be tender and emotional, and it will blow you away. Until then, just be safe, and have fun, like this... "

Valerie tossed her hair back, and began to ride me hard again. I was transfixed by her huge, bouncing breasts, slapping against my chest each time she slammed her hips down on my cock. The only thing that was keeping me from cumming was her earlier blowjob, and the numbing effect of the rubber. Still, even that had limits. She was very exciting to watch, and even more so to feel. My hands held her ass, detecting the movement of her muscles under her feminine smoothness. I was getting close.

"Valerie? I'm gonna cum!" I grunted.

"Hold on, honey!" she urged, pounding herself up and down feverishly. "A girl appreciates her man putting her needs first, and I need one more! Hold on! You can do it!"

'Holding it' was not something I had practiced. In my pleasure pocket, hidden among the hay bales in our barn, the goal had been simply to cum as quickly as possible. I'd usually start with a few pics of naked women who were attractive, but not incredibly so. Then I'd move on to my favourites... the girls with the biggest boobs... and finish, shooting my wad into a gap in the bales. It never really occurred to me to slow down, and hold back.

I clenched. It was all I could think of, like holding it when you have to pee. It was just enough.

"Uhhhhhnnnnnnnnn! Oh fuck, yes! YES! OH YES, MAC! YESSSS!" Valerie screamed, her body shuddering against me. Her pussy grabbed me tight once more, then she relaxed, breathing hard. She rested her chest against mine, and her head on my shoulder. "Oh my, that was good. Thank you, Mac."

"Thanks for cumming when you did," I breathed, stroking her hair. "I don't think I could have held it much longer."

"Mmmmm, but you did," she giggled. "You did great. Just let me rest for a few minutes, then it's all about you, honey. I think you're going to find there's a bonus for holding back. You see, for most men, the longer they are excited, the bigger the load they shoot. Almost cumming, then stopping before starting again, can have the same effect. Think of it as a special reward for being an unselfish lover."

I selfishly hoped she was right about being unselfish, and held her close, enjoying the pressure of her big tits against me. My cock stayed hard as a rock inside her, awaiting the chance to fuck her more. She sat up, and kissed me again.

"Okay, stud. Time for doggy," she smiled, climbing off my lap. "Now, some women find this a bit uncomfortable at first, especially young girls, and with a guy as big as you. I personally love it, having a long cock shoved straight up my pussy, as deep as possible. Most guys love it, too. Long, deep strokes... you're gonna cum, honey. I guarantee it!"

Valerie arranged herself, one knee on the couch, one foot on the floor, and both hands ahead on the arm rest. Her huge breasts hung below her chest, swaying gently, as she waited for me to enter her again. I moved behind her, caressing the smooth, firm shape of her backside. Her pussy was gaping open, welcoming my cock back inside. I slipped it in.

"Mmmmmm. Good boy," she purred. "Okay, honey, fuck me good. Give it to me, nice and deep. Tell me when you're close, please? I have a special gift for you."

She was right about this position, too. I found the sight of my own cock sliding in and out of her pussy very exciting, and it spurred me into action, drilling her harder and faster. I caught a bit of a sideways reflection of us in the black TV screen, letting me see her big boobs swinging wildly, jiggling with each slamming stroke against her firm ass.

"Oh shit, Mac! Your cock feels so good! I'm gonna cum, again!" she gasped. "That's it! Right there! Right THERE! RIGHT THERE! OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK ME, MAC! I'M CUMMING! OH YEAH! I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMMMING!"

I held tight, and kept pounding her, not slowing one bit, as she screamed and came, gushing juices again, which oozed down her thighs. I was very close to cumming myself, and my instincts took over, shifting my hips into overdrive. At the last second, I remembered that she wanted me to tell her.

"Valerie... I'm... cu..." was all I managed, but she heard it, and swiftly lurched forward, popping my dick free. She spun on her hip, and grabbed my cock with one hand, skinning the rubber off in one slick motion. Her hand now stroked my bare shaft, aiming it at her face and tits.

"That's it, Mac. Cum for Mrs. MacMillan," she smiled, adding the naughty bit at the right time. "Cum for me, all over my face and tits. Shoot that hot semen on my skin, Mac. Do it!"

Since she had my penis in her hands, she knew exactly when to anticipate the flood. The hand closest to the head of my cock pinched it tight, just before I came. My cock felt like it would explode, as the cum had nowhere to go, but she also knew when to release it.

"Oh FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" I bellowed, as a jet of semen blasted out, hitting her right on the smile, and splattering across most of her face. It hit with such force, I heard it, and droplets of white goo even landed in her hair.

She jerked my cock harder, angling it lower, and sending several other ropes of eager sperm cells to coat her magnificent chest.

"That's it, Mac. Give it all to Mrs. MacMillan. Cum all over your Pastor's wife," she said softly. I swear, those words made me cum a little more, and she pumped every drop out of my cock before letting it go.

"Oh my... Wow... Thank you," I sputtered, collapsing on the couch. I thought my heart might detonate, it was pounding so hard. My breathing was tortured, but only took a few seconds to ease. I sat back, and watched Mrs. MacMillan lick some of my cum off her fingers. The rest remained in place, coating her lovely face and spectacular chest in a slowly moving sheen of semen. A trickle headed south, finding the passage between her breasts. She smiled again, and licked her lips clean.

"I think we've both had enough for today," she said, scooping up a blob with her finger, and swallowing it. "You did extremely well, Mac. Learned a lot. You get dressed, and go home now, okay? Give that big cock a rest, and come back here tomorrow morning, around ten. We'll continue then. I've got to straighten up the kitchen, and have a shower, before my husband gets home. You remember this, though," she added, gesturing to her body." Remember your first time, fucking me, and cumming all over my body. You only have one first time, and yours was really good Mac."

She started to walk away, then paused, and turned to face me again, licking more semen off her finger.

"Don't forget... get your rest, and leave your cock alone," she smiled. "You've got another big day tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sure we all want to know what the naughty Pastor's wife has in mind for Mac. I'll think about it, but you know that old saying about more minds being better than one. Send me your thoughts. And of course, please vote.