Community Service

Story Info
Now this is how you serve your community.
6.8k words
4.13
25.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just please be quiet and don't say anything. Let me take care of this." William Brady said to Eboni, who nodded obediently. The lawyer was representing the young woman on a charge of indecent exposure and lewd conduct in public. Eboni blew out a nervous sigh. She had never been in trouble with the law before and she was scared shitless about what could happen. She was hoping for maybe a fine and not have to do any jail time or have to register as a sex offender. That would truly be a disaster for her. The judge had just called Eboni and Mr. Brady to the stand and had her case open before him.

"This is the Commonwealth of Virginia, Fairfax County vs. Eboni Cummings. The charge is indecent exposure and lewd conduct." the bailiff read.

"My understanding is that the defendant is willing to plead guilty to the charges if the Court imposes a sentence of probation and community service. Am I correct, Mr. Brady?" the judge asked, looking at the prosecutor then to Mr. Brady.

"That is correct, Your Honor." Mr. Brady acknowledged. "My client understands the seriousness of what she did and is repentant. She wishes to put this situation behind her. She has learned her lesson."

"Very well... Seeing that this is your client's first offense, the Court accepts the plea and will set punishment at three months of probation and 100 hours of community service." the judge said, slamming down his gavel.

Eboni turned to Mr. Brady and shook his hand with gratitude. "Thanks Mr. Brady, for everything." she said genuinely.

"I'm just doing my job, Eboni. But please stay out of trouble. And no more public sex shenanigans." he cautioned.

"Yes sir." Eboni said as they exited the courtroom.

She blew out a huge sigh of relief as she climbed into her car to head home. She had dodged a huge bullet and she knew she couldn't get in trouble like that again. She grinned to herself as she reflected on how she got in trouble in the first place.

26 year old Eboni Cummings was a wild child, no ifs ands or buts about it. She considered herself a free spirit and loved being spontaneous. Her motto was if it feels good, do it. She never wanted to let anything in life hold her back and she wanted to live her life to the fullest. That meant sexually, too.

She once thought that she might be a nymphomaniac but she dismissed the concern. No, nymphomaniacs, like alcoholics, had to attend those damn meetings. Besides, sex addicts are never satisfied. Eboni did get satisfied with her sexual conquests. She just had a very healthy libido.

The episode that got her in trouble all began Friday night a few weeks ago. She was bored at home and didn't have a steady boyfriend to call on. She needed something different besides the guys she had in her little black book. So she decided to put up a racy ad on Craigslist.

She went into her bathroom and took a few selfies to use in the ad. At 5'3 and 110 pounds, she had a very cute, curvy but petite body on her with lots of tattoos on her arms, shoulders and back. With her caramel complexion, honey green eyes and full pouty lips, she was the personification of a sexpot. She uploaded the photos online and dwelled on what her ad should say. In the end, she decided to keep it simple and say she was looking for a man who would be spontaneous, just like she was.

She received a lot of responses but settled on a 40 year old white guy from Burke. He left a number and they tossed it back and forth for a few before Eboni decided he was sane enough to meet. They found a nearby McDonald's and decided to meet there.

Eboni found out that he was in town on business and didn't live there. That was fine with her since she was never going to see him again. He was her cup of tea though; he was tall and physically fit with sandy blond hair. There was a park nearby and they decided to go for a walk.

As they walked along the trail, Eboni decided she wanted to go back to the man's hotel room. However, the man had a better suggestion. He asked her how did she feel about sex outside. Eboni's eyes danced at the idea. It was something she had never done before and it excited her. She took the man's hand and together they ran off the path towards a small clearing in the middle of the park.

Once they saw that no one was around, Eboni dropped to her knees in front of the man and unzipped his jeans. He produced his hard cock and Eboni eagerly started to devour it. Both parties were oblivious to the jogger who was out on a night run and came past the spot where the couple were. The jogger heard Eboni's greedy slobbering on her date's dick and investigated. Once he saw what the pair were doing, he called the police. Eboni was still fellating the man when the cops rolled up on them.

They were both charged with the same offenses but Eboni never found out what happened with the man's case. Hell, she didn't even find out his name. But she swore that she'd be more careful next time. Despite the arrest, the whole experience was thrilling to her and she wanted to do it again, albeit under more controlled circumstances.

Monday, she reported to her probation officer, a Mrs. Carroll, in Fairfax. "You will be on time for appointments with me or I will violate you." she told Eboni sternly. "We have some programs that you can do your community service but be mindful that the sooner you get your work done, the sooner you can come off probation."

"Can I find somewhere else to do my service?" Eboni asked.

Mrs. Carroll pulled out a sheet of paper from her desk and handed it to Eboni. "This form is a log of your hours. You fill in the hours and the place you do your time at and get your supervisor to sign off on it. If everything is legit then the requirements will be fulfilled." she said to Eboni. "Next week I want to know where you will be doing your service at."

Eboni nodded. "Will that be all? I need to get to work." she said. Mrs. Carroll released her and Eboni left for work.

She worked at the Hooters restaurant down on Prince William Parkway off 95 South in Dale City. She was happy to get everything behind her. She had already told her supervisor about her arrest. Luckily, her supervisor was just as wild as Eboni was and didn't fire her.

As she drove along Prince William Parkway, she saw she needed to get gas and stopped at a gas station. As she was pumping her gas, she looked across the road and saw a steady stream of men entering this establishment. At first she thought it was a bar or something but she saw the sign that "New Beginnings". Her curiosity piqued, she finished getting her gas and drove over to the other side of the parkway to investigate.

As she came up on the door, she got strange looks from the men heading inside and a couple even turned around and walked away when they saw her. Hmm, she thought. What was this place? A massage parlor? Maybe she could do her community service here, she laughed to herself. She blew the thought off and went on to work.

When she got home that night, she researched the New Beginnings place off the Parkway. It turned out that it was a sperm donation center. An idea formed in Eboni's head and she decided to pay the place a visit tomorrow. It was her day off.

The next morning she went back to that area and parked in front of the center. It was around 10am and there was a lot of activity. She got out of her car and went inside. She looked around and saw all of the men waiting around. She sat down and observed everyone for a while.

A receptionist sat at her desk to greet clients but she paid Eboni no mind as Eboni sat in the waiting area. A door opened from the back and an attractive black woman in nurse's scrubs came out and called for someone. The man got up and went into the back with nurse. This happened three more times before the receptionist finally noticed Eboni and came over to inquire if she needed help. Eboni was unsure about how to proceed but in the end she decided honesty was the best policy.

"This is going to sound a little strange but I have a question to ask you." she told the receptionist.

The receptionist looked at her strangely then crossed her arms. "Okay, go ahead." she said.

"I got busted on drug charges recently and I got probation and community service as a sentence." Eboni explained. "I was looking for somewhere to do my community service. It looks to be pretty busy in here. Does your center need any help?"

The receptionist blinked a couple of times then turned and saw a client at the front desk waiting to sign in. She held up a finger to Eboni telling her to wait a moment then tended to the client. A couple of more clients came in and further took up the receptionist's time.

After about 20 minutes of waiting, Eboni decided that the receptionist was too busy and she would have to call or come back by. She went over to the front desk and waved at the receptionist. "Is there a card available so I can call back to speak with someone in charge?" she asked.

The receptionist apologized and pulled a business card from her desk. She gave it to Eboni, who smiled and left. When she got in the car, she studied the card. It had the New Beginnings logo on it and a name, Dr. Janet Kennedy, who was the center's director. There was also a number for her to call.

"No better time like the present." Eboni said aloud to no one in particular. She dialed the number on her smartphone and waited. The doctor answered on the third ring.

"Hello, Dr. Kennedy speaking." the doctor answered.

"Dr. Kennedy, how are you?" Eboni greeted. "My name is Eboni Cummings and I was down at New Beginnings today. I was quite impressed with the establishment."

"Oh okay." the voice at the other end said hesitantly. "Thank you. So what can I do for you, Ms. Cummings?"

Again, Eboni decided to keep it real. "Well, I was wondering if you need assistance with your staff. I'm looking for work; more specifically, volunteer work."

The doctor was quiet at the other end but she heard volunteer work and was interested. "You'd like to volunteer at the center?" she asked.

"Uh, yes." Eboni said. She rolled her eyes and blew out a sigh. "To be honest, Doctor, I need somewhere to work my community service. I got into a bit of legal trouble recently. I have to do 100 hours of service for my sentence. I figured that your center seemed like a good place for me to serve."

Dr. Kennedy shrugged as she mulled this over. Free help, she thought. It couldn't hurt. " Okay Ms. Cummings. Be at the clinic tomorrow morning at 9am and report to my receptionist, Kayla. I'll call her and let her know to be expecting you." she said.

Eboni beamed. " Thank you, Dr. Kennedy. I really appreciate this." she said.

"It's fine. Thanks for volunteering." Dr. Kennedy said. "Have a good day and I'll talk to you tomorrow." Eboni ended the call and smiled widely at the opportunity. She would do her best to take advantage of it.

She showed up the next morning in casual business attire. She wasn't sure what she would be doing but she wanted to make a good first impression. She walked up to Kayla's desk and smiled. Kayla eyed her warily. She had gotten a call from Dr. Kennedy about Eboni yesterday.

"Good morning." Kayla said to Eboni. "So here you are."

Eboni smiled and nodded. "Yep, here I am." she said.

"Okay. Let's get you started." Kayla said. "Pull up a chair and I'll tell you the ins and outs." Eboni did just that and observed as Kayla answered calls and made appointments. She told Eboni that this was primarily what she would be doing. Every so often she might have to collect specimens from the clients but that would be rare. Eboni asked questions and made sure she understood everything. She also took notes on procedures and where things were.

As the day went along, she eyed several good looking guys come in and provide specimens. She saw several magazines on the tables in the waiting area. They were pretty racy but no nudity. Mostly it was Maxim and for black men, King. She turned to Kayla.

"I guess the magazines are to get the clients in the right frame of mind." Eboni observed.

"Uh, yeah." Kayla confirmed. "There's harder stuff in the back in the client rooms. Motivation for them to do what they need to do."

"And they get paid for the specimens right?" Eboni asked.

"Yes they do. They fill out paperwork about being sperm donors and what they want done with their specimens." Kayla answered.

"I see." Eboni replied. For the rest of the day, Kayla let her handle most of the incoming calls and was pleased that she picked up on things so quickly.

The next day was more of the same but things were a bit slower. Kayla actually found some time to give Eboni a thorough tour of the clinic. When they went into the back, Kayla introduced Eboni to Kimmy, a plump mocha colored nurse who worked with the client and handled the specimens. Kimmy was one of two nurses on staff but one was on vacation and wouldn't be back until Eboni was done with her service.

"I can imagine it gets pretty busy back here doesn't it?" Eboni asked Kimmy.

"Yes it does." Kimmy replied. "It can be kinda wild at times. These guys get themselves riled up pretty well."

"What happens if one of them can't... You know..." Eboni asked with a wink.

Kimmy stared at her then smiled. "Oh I don't imagine that happening. We have all types of stuff back here to get them motivated. I've never known a guy not to be able to finish the act." she said.

"I see." Eboni said with a smile. She looked Kimmy over. Sure she was plump but she was pretty. And she had some big-ass titties. She could see a guy getting excited about busting a good nut all over them. Eboni couldn't see Kimmy behaving like that though. Maybe. Who knows?

Kayla on the other hand, had issues. Actually, Kayla probably was the one who needed to be back here, Eboni thought. The uptight bitch needed some dick and in a bad way. Kayla was actually quite pretty. She had long dark hair and had a butterscotch complexion. But she was skinny with no ass or titties. Some guys like that though, Eboni thought. She turned her attention back to Kimmy.

"I could help you back here, you know." Eboni said. "If things are slow upfront or if Kayla has a good handle on the incoming calls."

"That would be great." Kimmy said with a smile. "I'll mention that to Kayla."

Eboni had it set up so that she would serve her time on Fridays and Saturdays. That way she could go to work on her regular job and not have a conflict. When she got to the clinic on Friday afternoon, Kayla informed her she would be working in the back with Kimmy today. Eboni squealed with glee.

"Thank you, Kayla." she beamed.

Kayla scoffed. "Don't thank me yet. That's where the guys get weird. You'd be surprised at what some of them try to pull. Just be careful." she said.

Eboni went into the back area and said hi to Kimmy, who gave her a hug. Kimmy smiled at her. "Are you ready for this?" she asked.

Eboni nodded. "How many rooms are there?" she asked.

"Ten." Kimmy replied. "Each equipped with magazines and TVs with DVDs. But most guys use their phones."

"Cool. I think I'm ready. But Kayla said something weird to me just now." she said.

"What did she say?" Kimmy asked.

"She said guys get weird back here. They try stuff." Eboni replied. "What kind of stuff do they try?"

Kimmy swallowed and smiled nervously. She waved off Eboni's question. "Nothing, don't pay Kayla any mind. She's always stressing about something." she said.

Eboni took this in and her brow furled. "Well she was pretty specific. Did she ever work back her at any time?" she asked.

Kimmy sighed. She's gonna find out anyway, she thought. "Kayla did for a while. Then something happened and she went to the desk and works that strictly." Kimmy said.

"What happened?" Eboni asked.

"A client sexually assaulted her. He grabbed her boobs and ass." Kimmy said with a smirking grin. "It ain't like she got either." Both women laughed.

"Oh dayum." Eboni exclaimed. "What did she do? Threaten to burn the place down?"

"Yeah pretty much. She threatened to sue Dr. Kennedy and all kinds of shit. The Doctor talked her out of it and she made a deal with her. She got a raise and only had to work the desk. That suited Kayla just fine."

"I see." Eboni said. "Well, if I were a client, I'd be trying to grab your breasts instead of Kayla's. Have you ever had a client try it with you?"

Kimmy snickered then she leaned in and lowered her voice. "It happened to me more than a few times when I first started working back here. But I didn't let it get to me. And soon I found out that it actually helped some of the guys release. So every so often, I'll let a client cop a feel or see a boob. It gets them off." she whispered with a grin.

Eboni laughed. She knew she'd like Kimmy. She was her kind of gal. She gave Kimmy a fist bump. "You go girl. You know what you got and what guys want." she said. Kimmy beamed. "It makes you feel really sexy, doesn't it?" Eboni asked.

Once again, Kimmy nodded. "I'm married but my husband doesn't do much for me in bed. I have three kids and I put on a lot of weight during my pregnancies. The titties got big but everything else did, too. He stopped touching me and wanting to be with me. At least the guys here gives me attention." she said matter-of-factly.

Eboni smiled nervously. "I get it. Have you ever slept with any of the guys? she asked.

Kimmy shook her head. "I've had plenty of chances but no. Too much can go wrong. Besides, the guys have to be able to collect their specimens or they won't get paid." she explained. "But I've thought about it though. Some of these men are just scrumptious."

They both laughed. Kimmy checked her sheet. "The first couple of appointments should be here now. Just chill here and I'll go check on them." she said.

Kimmy went out front and came back with two men. Their eyes got big when they saw Eboni. She smiled and waved at them as Kimmy showed them to their rooms. Kimmy explained to the gentleman what they needed to do and gave them both specimen cups. She then came back over to Eboni. "They seemed glad to see you." she said to Eboni.

Eboni laughed. "Maybe they'll think about me as they are trying to release." she said.

Kimmy shrugged and smiled. "Maybe they will. You're new." she said.

They sat and chit-chatted for the next 10 to 15 minutes then one of the clients called for Kimmy. She got up to see what the problem was. She went into the room where the client was and put her hand on her ample hips. This was a regular client who liked a little motivation to get him going. He already had his dick out and was stroking.

"James." Kimmy whispered harshly. "You know you can't keep doing this. I'm sure your movies are better to stroke to than looking at me."

James grinned. He was an older white cat who was very virile. He was divorced but didn't get much action in his single life. He began coming to the clinic after following Kimmy to work one day. He loved Kimmy's plump chocolate figure. "Just please let me look at them. They really get me going." he pleaded.

Kimmy sighed. "Where's your cup?" she asked. The man grabbed his specimen cup. He already had the lid open. Kimmy got down on her knees in front of the man and pulled her scrubs top. Underneath, she wore a really flimsy bra that struggled to hold in her 48EE breasts. She pulled up her bra from the bottom and her huge hangers fell loose.

"Oh my..." James breathed. He began to stroke his dick faster. Kimmy smiled at him and cupped her huge breasts. James boldly reached down and felt on one of the soft orbs. He suddenly felt his back spasm. Kimmy quickly grabbed the specimen cup and held it up to his dickhead. James shot spurt after spurt of hot cum into the cup. He came for what seemed like 15 seconds and half filled the cup.

"Woooow!!" Kimmy exclaimed in wonder. "That is the biggest nut I've ever seen." She put the top onto the cup and screwed it on tight. She then pulled her bra down over her breasts and put her scrubs top down.

12