Community Service at the Courthouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Lick your pussy juices off me.”

“Ohhhhhh,” I heard Mr. Anderson.

I climbed ontop of him to bathe his cock with my tongue. He smiled and winked at me as his hands were placed behind his head. I licked his shaft and sucked his head. It’s so long that I was unable to fit it all in my mouth though it’s thickness was easily accommodated. I sucked and licked his balls.

I got hornier when I heard Mr. Whitaker moan in approval. “Ohhh baby, that’s right. Right there.”

As I licked his head while fondling his balls, he raised his legs to give me better access and I bent over to lick under his balls down to his ass. I felt him knead my ass and spread my cheeks while I sucked his cock. I had never given Mr. Whitaker a blow job. I just wanted to take his old cum and make him happy. I sucked that old cock and loved feeling his hands on my ass. As he was getting hot I felt his hands holding and guiding his cock in and out of my mouth. I moaned in pleasure as I started to taste his precum. “Mmmmmmmmm”

“You want more of Mr. Whitaker doll?”

Mmmm hmmmm as I nodded my head.

As Mr. Whitaker held my head tighter and thrust his hips faster in and out of my mouth, I felt a tongue circling my asshole. I tried to raise my head but Mr. Whitaker held me tighter. His approval made me so more horny and we both moaned together. The invading tongue licked my ass and inserted itself in my pussy several times. I could hardly breathe as Mr. Whitaker was now stuffing his cock deeper. My pussy was receiving a great tongue fuck and I was beginning to have another orgasm. I then felt Mr. Anderson slip his tiny cock into my pussy. I tried to object but Mr. Whitaker then blew his load into my mouth as his friend was now fucking me from behind. They hollered at each other and to me.

I tried to swallow all of his load but it was large for his age. I coughed and gagged some of his cum onto his cock and he continued to hold me down on his cock. Mr. Anderson was now in his rhythm and held onto my hips tighter and fucked me furiously hard and fast. Then he wrapped my legs around his waist. The faster he fucked me the more he pushed my clit into action. I raised myself from Mr. Whitaker and arched my back as me and Mr. Anderson came together. Mr. Anderson didn’t stop fucking me after he came. He thrust inside me a few times, then rolled his cock around inside our mingled juices before he gently place me back on the couch. He spread my legs then took photos of his handy work as I laid ontop of Mr. Whitaker completely spent. Mr. Whitaker fingered my cum filled pussy and made me lick it clean for the camera. He dipped his finger inside me again and spread the mingled juices on my mouth and lips. I then turned around and kissed his lips and tongued him with his friend’s essence on my tongue.

“Damn, woman. You are so tasty.” As dipped again and we shared his cum laden finger together.

We kissed after ward and enjoyed our drunken lustful taste of interracial and mature passions.

“You’re my girl right?”

“Yes sir.”

“Now go take a shower so no one smells our funk ok?”

Mr. Anderson followed me to the shower to get a few shots of me showering. His little pecker got hard again and he couldn’t stroke himself while he was watching me. So I teased him a bit.

“Mr. Anderson you have a hard willie again.”

“Why don’t you come inside here and help me shower?”

“No I can’t. You’re Whit’s girl. He’ll kick my ass.”

“Well you just fucked me.”

“That was different. We had an agreement.”

“Please? Please. Help me shower.”

He set the camera down as he sighed reluctantly. As soon as he was in the shower I soaped his cock and cleaned his crotch. I rubbed his balls with the soap and loved watching his eyes roll back in pleasure. I rolled his balls in my fingers and caressed his ass with my thumb.

“Ohhhhh” as he started to hump in my hands.

I stroked his tiny slippery cock. His breathing was rapid but he held his breath when he felt my thumb slide inside his ass. I found his magic button and watch him spew lava from this dwarf dick. It hit across the shower and he stumbled back against the wall.

Mr. Anderson left the shower, gathered his camera then left me alone.

When I went to Mr. Whitaker’s desk, they were fully dressed and looking over the digital pictures on the computer.

Since it was an hour past the bus run Mr. Whitaker had me call my mom and told her that the bus broke down and I’d get a ride home from a security guard at the courthouse. She was fine with that.

As I stepped out of his truck, Mr. Whitaker waved at my mom.

“Have a nice evening, young lady.”

“Bye Mr. Whitaker see you Tuesday.”

That night in my room. I dug in my packback for my Comp I book. Inside was a card addressed, “my young lady. You are my love angel. Yours, Whit.” He had four $100 dollar bills inside there.

12