Community Service Ch. 03

Story Info
Community leaders fulfill a desire to serve each other.
1.1k words
4.52
5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott's lips were softer than she could have imagined. When his warm mouth met Jen's, she could have sworn her feet left the ground. It was pure euphoria. His kiss was tender, yet deliberate, growing in intensity as their tongues probed each other's orifices. Both were enjoying the moment immensely and hearing Scott's moans of pleasure only heightened Jen's arousal even further.

While they continued to kiss passionately, her hands moved downward from around his waist and she squeezed his ass. She pressed her own body even more fully into his and pulled the two even closer together.

She closed her eyes tightly, feeling his rising bulge press against her. Reluctantly, Scott broke their lip lock, yet held Jen close, gazing into her eyes.

"God, Jen..." he began, breathing hard. She could now see his steel hard member straining against the front of his khakis.

"Do you want to...?" Jen began, but before she could get the words out, Scott's mouth had returned to her own, kissing her more deeply and fiercely than ever.

"Let's get out of here," he ordered, his arm around Jen's waist, leading them out of the meeting room and through the now deserted library. It was nearly 9:30 and the library would be closing any minute.

Scott noticed Jen shivering as they departed into the frosty night air. He was above all else, the epitome of chivalry, and quickly wrapped her in his jacket and held her close. He was heading to the main parking lot, when Jen stopped and suggested they walk behind the building. Scott shot her the look she knew and loved so well, a curious smile in his eyes as if to ask, 'What are you up to?' Jen appreciated how wiling Scott had always been to humor her with some rather unorthodox plans at times. But this one was her most daring yet.

When Scott caught sight of Jen's SUV at the far end of the rear lot, he smiled knowingly. They quickened their pace, both longing to resume where they had left off. Jen fumbled with her remote to unlock the driver's side door and Scott took full advantage of the opportunity to catch her off guard. He gently turned her to face him, then backed her up against the car and pressed into her, covering her mouth and neck with kisses. He slipped his hands under his own jacket which Jen was still wearing, and cupped her supple breasts in each hand. He could easily feel her stiffening nipples through the thin fabric of her dress and he longed to feel their warmth unbridled by the dress and her bra. Soon, he thought...

While the temps were freezing outside, the heat between Jen and Scott blazed - both nearing the point of tearing each other's clothes off - both wanting to feel the other's flesh against their own. Scott feared he would explode when Jen reached between his legs and wrapped her hand around his fully erect and protruding member.

He reached behind Jen and opened her car door, kissing her once more as she slipped behind the driver's seat.

When he took his own place in the passenger seat, Jen straddled the center console between them, then sat on Scott's lap facing him. His rock hard cock felt incredible as it poked Jen's throbbing womanhood. She found herself rocking softly on his lap as it rubbed her most sensitive spots. By now, she was sure she had to have been soaked. Scott's voice, his touch, and just being alone with him, peaked her senses beyond belief.

At the sight of Jen's bare thighs straddling his lap, Scott knew he had to have her. His hands massaged both thighs, working upward beneath her thin dress, and then pulling the dress above her head. The sight of Jen's near nude body took Scott's breath away. Her smooth, milky skin was so soft and warm. He could tell by her sighs and gasps and coos that she was very sensitive to his touch and he loved watching her react, knowing he was bringing her such incredible pleasure. 'This is only the beginning,' he thought.

Jen arched her back and leaned away from Scott, giving him a beautiful view of her luscious breasts. He buried his head between her tits and inhaled deeply. Her skin was delicately scented with what Scott thought he could detect as a hint of cocoa butter. She smelled clean and fresh - and it was absolutely intoxicating.

Scott wrapped his arms around Jen's back and expertly unfastened her bra with one swift motion, removing it from her stunning body with ease. She gasped as he did so, both from the rush of his hands on her bare delicate areas and the cool air hitting her firm nipples. Her excitement was not lost on Scott and he could not wait another second before lunging at her gorgeous cleavage. He gently squeezed her tits together for easier access to both and began licking the very tip of each pert nipple. Jen moaned loudly as he did so and leaned into him, her body begging for him to take her fully into his hot, moist mouth. His tongue felt incredible as he swirled and flicked each of her delicate nubs. The sensation was almost too much for Jen to handle and she clenched her teeth and shut her eyes tightly, close to climaxing. Sensing how aroused Jen had become satisfied Scott greatly and he felt his own cock harden each time Jen inhaled.

Jen had never been so stimulated - Scott's tongue on her body felt incredible. His growing hard-on pressed against Jen's clit as she straddled his lap. She needed more. Jen sat forward and kissed Scott passionately on the mouth, running her hands through his hair. Probing his mouth deeper with her tongue, she grasped his broad shoulders and positioned herself even closer to him on his lap. Scott gripped Jen's round ass cheeks as she did so and she whimpered with pleasure.

Jen reluctantly broke their kiss and looked into Scott's cavernous blue eyes. She unbuttoned his bottom two polo buttons, then raised both his shirt and tee over his head, revealing his gorgeous, toned chest. He pulled her into his chest and kissed the top of her head and stroked her auburn hair. He enjoyed feeling Jen against him - not only for the tremendous sexual pleasure their intimacy provided, but because he felt, in his arms, if nowhere else, he could keep her safe. He could make her happy. Scott knew Jen's past had not been easy and had longed to treat her the way she deserved. Watching her light up with his touch was the greatest reward he could want.

As badly as Scott wanted to take Jen right there and then, he wanted their first time to be more than a quickie in her SUV. He kissed her deeply, hardly believing his own willpower given his throbbing cock.

"Let's get out of here," he commanded. If he hadn't stopped then, he didn't trust that he would have stopped.

"What did you have in mind?" Jen questioned, teasingly.

TO BE CONTINUED