Community Service Ch. 05

Story Info
Community servants fulfill a desire to serve each other.
1.3k words
4.13
4.4k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen brushed her auburn locks away from her face, still kneeling between Scott's legs as he sat on the edge of the luxuriously draped, king-sized bed. Well aware that her lips still glistened with the last remaining drops of his juices, she locked eyes with her lover and smiled at him coyly. Leaning into his torso, she caressed his upper thighs, and then rested her head on his shoulder, her naked bosom pressed into his chest.

Scott loved the feel of Jen in his arms - so nude, so vulnerable, and so irresistible. He wrapped his arms around Jen's back and stroked her shoulders ever so lightly - driving Jen crazy. She turned to look into Scott's mesmerizing blue eyes and slowly licked her soft lower lip, cleaning her mouth of his savory fluid. Scott instantly felt his cock begin to harden at the sight. He pulled her in close and covered her warm, moist mouth with his own, his tongue darting in and out rapidly as he explored her hungrily.

Scott held Jen's hands in his own and helped her from the floor so that she was standing in front of him. He hugged her tightly around her waist and swiftly pulled her on top of him - their bodies pressed firmly together. Their mouths found each other and they resumed kissing passionately. The sensation of Scott's chiseled body beneath her drove Jen to the edge of ecstasy. Their bodies connected as they tumbled together across the sprawling bed, Scott's parts rubbing her most sensitive bits. She inhaled deeply, on the cusp of reaching her own climax from their friction.

"I... need you.. inside me," she whispered, breathlessly into his ear.

"Oh you do, do you?" Scott teased, enjoying seeing how worked up Jen was already.

Not just yet, he thought. Scott gently flipped Jen over on her back, kneeling above her from above and pinning her body beneath his. He gripped her outstretched arms, holding her firmly in place. It was his turn to tantalize and delight and he intended to use it to full advantage.

Jen adored how Scott's eyes twinkled as he allowed his eyes to linger on her curves from head to toe. He always knew how to make her feel sexy and desired and on countless nights, she had fantasized about this very moment, bringing herself to orgasm while imagining his touch. And now that her dream was coming true, it was a thousand times better than she had imagined.

Scott kissed her deeply, probing her mouth and lips with his fiery tongue. He then turned his attention to her delicate earlobes, lightly sucking on each. Jen's eyes nearly rolled up into her head as he did so. His tongue continued to graze across Jen's trembling body, as Scott tasted every morsel. From the curve of her neck, to the swell of her breasts, Scott left no inch untouched as he explored her amazing physique.

Jen's nipples could cut glass and Scott couldn't resist the sweet buds. He flicked at each with his powerful tongue, matching the rhythm of Jen's breaths as she wiggled beneath him, nearly bursting. But he wasn't stopping there. Scott slowly and ever so lightly tongued Jen's sensitive flesh from navel to bikini line. Jen inhaled and caught her breath feeling Scott's mouth so close to her throbbing, dripping pussy. Scott raised her legs, bent at the knees, and spread her wide for his next foray.

Scott knew Jen was dying for relief and wasted no time, now that he had reached his treasured jewel. With one hand, he spread her pussy lips wide, exposing her swollen, sensitive clit. He planted his mouth between her lips, licking and sucking wildly, feasting on Jen's hot mound. With his other hand, he thrust two, then three fingers deep inside her tight hole, plunging deeply into her. Swirling, sucking, thrusting - Scott ravaged his beauty, diving more fiercely into her with each moan of pleasure.

Jen closed her eyes tightly, thrusting her groin into Scott's face as he devoured her pussy. As he sucked hard on her clit, he felt her legs tense and heard her inhale and catch her breath.

"Ahhhhh ahhhh ahhhhhhhhhh," Jen cried out, her entire body pulsating as she climaxed repeatedly.

"Oh. My. God," she exhaled on each syllable, panting and shaking from the intensity of the orgasm Scott had given her.

Scott returned to Jen's side and cradled her in his arms, kissing her forehead.

"Thank you," Jen whispered, "you are - amazing." She struggled to find the words to adequately express her appreciation.

"The pleasure was all mine," Scott murmured softly into her ear, kissing her cheek.

His words and gentle touch worked like magic on Jen, making her want him even more desperately. She could feel his thick cock pressed into her from behind as he held her close. She positioned herself so that it rubbed against her ass and started to sway her hips, grinding against him. Scott loved the feel of Jen's soft ass against his erection. He sidled closer, sliding his cock up and down between her cheeks. Jen tingled as he did so, moistening at the sensation.

"I need you..." Jen whispered.

"You have me," Scott responded, stroking her hair.

"I need you inside me," Jen begged.

"Your wish is my command," Scott replied, grinning from ear to ear.

Jen motioned for Scott to sit facing her at the head of the bed. Scott's eyebrows raised. She clearly knew what she wanted. He couldn't help his extreme arousal as he watched her take charge. It just goes to prove, he thought, you never know with the quiet ones. His curiosity had definitely piqued and he wondered what other secrets Jen would reveal.

Slowly, Jen crawled toward him on her hands and knees, until she was positioned between his legs, staring his stiffened cock straight on. She couldn't help licking around the rim of Scott's shaft before lapping up his delicious pre-cum. She kissed Scott fully on the mouth, then positioned herself on his lap, facing him. Scott's cock easily slipped inside her burning cunt; the two moaned in unison at the penetration.

Jen closed her eyes tightly and leaned backward - her tits in Scott's face, her pussy clenched tightly to his rod. She rocked slowly - forward then backward, their bodies connected, filled, complete. As she leaned forward, Jen grasped the headboard behind Scott and lifted herself just above him, then declined so that he could penetrate her once more. As Scott watched her pussy lips expand and then close upon his immense cock, he knew he could not control himself much longer.

Jen rode him like a pro, giving Scott both an amazing view and pleasure he had never known. She leaned toward him and grinded against him - relishing the sensation of his cock rubbing her clit on each pass. Their bodies undulated in perfect unison, their breaths and volumes increasing, as both neared climax. Jen bounced on Scott's rod, allowing him to penetrate her over and over again - faster and deeper with each thrust until at last, they each hit their pleasure plateau with the most intense, fabulous, simultaneous orgasms each had ever experienced.

Jen collapsed into her beloved's arms, exhausted but completely satisfied in every way imaginable. My God, she thought, it doesn't get any better than this. As Scott held his princess in his arms, for the first time in a very long time, he felt completely relaxed and overjoyed. In his wildest dreams, he had never known such happiness could be possible. Tomorrow, he knew, the two would return to their day jobs of giving back to everyone other than themselves. But for tonight, they had given to each other what each had desperately needed. And that would sustain them - until next time.

THE END