Community Service Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

C.S.O.'s Karen and Linda were a pair of bullies, who had, to their delighted amazement, suddenly found themselves earning £400 per week, in the cosseted employ of the newly-elected A.F.P. government.

"We have a fine and fitting doctrine, C.S.O. Karen, it's true. This is a new and exciting time, for us, C.S.O.'s Karen and Linda. We are embarking, here, upon a whole new era. Upon a new, exhilarating epoch, of female rule -- of dominion. Over."

C.S.O.'s Karen and Linda were a pair of bullies -- sadistic bullies -- who found that they were perfectly suited to their work, as Sock Room supervisors. It was the ultimate, with "fringe benefits", well-paid cushy number.

"Ma'am, I think I can now confidently report, that, as far as the matters of his respect and obedience, are concerned, community servant David double-oh-seven will be giving C.S.O. Linda and I no further problems.

"I think I can confidently report, ma'am, that, thanks to your help and assistance, with regards to the ... leverage, over his brother John, C.S.O. Linda and I, have successfully ... brought him to heel. He is now satisfactorily compliant, ma'am, and submitting to our ... chosen method of chastisement. Over."

And, thanks to the powers vested in them, by the governing Authoritarian Female Party, C.S.O.'s Karen and Linda were at liberty -- and, actively encouraged, by their A.F.P. superiors -- to tyrannise me, with total, unencumbered, and no-come-backs impunity.

"Oh, really? Well, I must say, that was quick work, C.S.O. Karen! Um, just out of curiosity ... what is it, exactly, that you and C.S.O. Linda are doing? What is your ... chosen method of chastisement, for community servant David double-oh-seven? Over."

With the ball of her topmost foot, C.S.O. Linda now pushed my face to my left ... back towards C.S.O. Karen's waiting, predatory foot.

"Ma'am ... if you can picture it ... C.S.O. Linda and I are sitting in our computer chairs. And we have ordered community servant David double-oh-seven to his knees, facing us. We are using his shoulders as footrests -- it's actually quite comfortable, ma'am, if you cross your ankles. I'm using his left shoulder, and C.S.O. Linda is using his right shoulder. And, ma'am ... C.S.O. Linda and I are taking it in turns, to make him smell our feet. Well ... we are actually making him sniff our feet, ma'am, while we drink the coffee that we've ordered him to make for us. And, from now on, this will be our routine, ma'am, every day. Before we put him to work, in the Sock Room. Over."

I remembered the chilling words of the Liaison Officer, Harriet Harmman, when C.S.O.'s Karen and Linda had brought me before her, earlier this morning. ("Community servant David double-oh-seven, your actions are sanctionable. And I hereby fine you, two weeks' Unemployment Benefit payments. This, is your chastisement ... And, no doubt, over the ensuing days, weeks, and months, C.S.O.'s Karen and Linda will also help you to see the errors of your ways."). For the Liaison Officer's words had been duly vindicated -- had been a chilling prophesy, that was now coming to pass.

And, as if all of that wasn't bad enough, the Liaison Officer had just doubled my original, first-offence "sanction". From two weeks', to four weeks' suspension of my Unemployment Benefits payments ... Hell! How was I going to manage? How was I going to make ends meet?

The sputtering, stuttering, incredulous voice of the Liaison Officer, Harriet Harmman, responded, "You ... you are doing ... what, did you say, C.S.O. Karen? How ... how incredibly ... how utterly ... how delightfully imaginative! Ha ha ha ha! Oh, I shall certainly see that word of this, gets to Central Office -- in fact, that it reaches Caroline Flynt, herself.

"Well, C.S.O. Karen, and C.S.O. Linda! I am delighted, with your ... initiative. And, I'm extremely pleased to know, that the management of the Sock Room is in such good and capable hands! Carry on, then, administering community servant David double-oh-seven's ... comeuppance. And, please keep me informed. If he gets "all uppity" again, please be sure to let me know. John Smith's oil rig is only a telephone call away. Over -- and out."

Once again, C.S.O. Karen leisurely recrossed her ankles on 'her' shoulder. And, once again, she cupped my nostrils in the undersides of the accommodating toes of her topmost, yellow cotton ankle-socked foot.

And, once again, when C.S.O. Karen's foot stink hit me, I did not urgently whip my face away, to my right, before I would have to inhale it.

Instead ... I did, inhale it. Inhaled, C.S.O. Karen's foot odour. Inhaled, her awful, revolting, in-between-the-toes, socked foot scent ... And, C.S.O. Karen smiled. Smiled, in the satisfaction of my having been successfully "brought to heel". And ... that I was staying there.

And, as C.S.O.'s Karen and Linda continued sitting comfortably, in their castor-wheeled computer chairs, drinking their coffee, and leisurely recrossing their ankles on 'their' shoulder, and taking it in turns, to make me sniff the ready-to-receive, accommodating toes of their shoulder-perched, topmost yellow cotton ankle-socked foot, I did not urgently whip my face away, from either of my two sadistic supervisors' awful, terrible, nauseating, in-between-the-toes, socked foot stinks.

And, I never would again.

Community Service continues, in Chapter 6.