Community: The Rule of Threequels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at us....we're finally together and we're still finding ways to not....be together," Annie noted. "I was wondering why you were still....holding back on me."

"It wasn't easy, but I've had years to practice," Jeff reminded her. "I don't know, maybe it's part of this whole 'I gotta be a good boyfriend and make up for pushing you away before I jump you' thing I've got going. Even now, I think I have to make myself look better before I deserve to touch you."

"Jeff, you do.....you met the threshold quite a few weeks ago," Annie assured him. "There's a lot you still have to learn as a boyfriend, but you're really getting there! I guess I'm catching up in learning to be your girlfriend.....trying to live up to the hype and all."

"Annie, I made myself not have sex with you for another month just for a special night here. I don't do this for overhyped women.....I don't do this at all, really. But you're the exception, like you are for about 123 other things. And you know, counting them all is a better way to calm down a boner than I thought," Jeff added, to which Annie gasped and felt grossed out; until remembering she wanted to do gross things tonight. She really did, regardless of subconscious reasons.

"You know, I am one of you morons now. I do want sex to be special, but it already would have been because it was finally with you. And I can finally touch you whenever I want, for whatever reason I want, now that you're actually letting me! I shouldn't need another special reason....like trying to outdo a paintball hookup I really shouldn't hold against you. Or making myself as sexual as you, or making absolutely sure you won't just run away again after all...." Annie confessed.

"Annie, this room almost got invaded by Chang and your boob monkey. There's only one reason I'm not running for my life....or hunting Chang down until I shoot him 100 times more than I need to." Even now, Jeff still felt a tad icky using his words for sappy romance instead of selfish trickery. But he finished his thesis with the action of pecking her on the nose like she did earlier. It was still kind of sappy, but at least he got to kiss her to make it go down easier.

"Well....I guess the best reasons are the simplest ones," Annie summed up. And the simplest one for kissing Jeff here and now was that she just wanted to kiss her boyfriend. After waiting all day and night -- and after making Jeff get sappier than he was still used to -- they both met the threshold for this.

Kissing was usually just a means to a dirtier end for Jeff in the Before Annie days. But in the post B.A. era, it took everything not to be.....all ready to go at the very start of a make out session with Annie. Perhaps he didn't need to hold it back after all this time....

Jeff paid special attention to trailing his hand down Annie's hair. After all, none of this might have happened if she hadn't let it down for the first time almost three years ago. He certainly didn't spend this much time caressing Britta's hair or face two years ago in this room. They just released tension then -- but even though Jeff and Annie had 50 times more tension built up before tonight, he was still content to savor her hair, skin, lips and now tongue for the moment.

Once Annie let her tongue get into it, she palmed the back of his head and pushed it deeper against hers. Her other hand went back to rubbing his chest and eventually groping it outright, with her fingers ghosting past his nipples. Jeff broke the kiss to moan a bit, then Annie guided his head down to her neck, which he started kissing even more passionately.

Annie felt goose bumps all over her body, and she was fairly sure Jeff was kissing and nibbling a fair amount of them. She pressed right up against his body and rubbed down his back -- as she could really feel every muscle that was under that thin white shirt. As Annie enjoyed feeling up Jeff's taut skin, Jeff enjoyed devouring her softer, silkier flesh as he kissed across her neck and headed to its left.

This made Annie throw her head back and want to change positions -- and her amount of clothes. But once Jeff broke from her neck, she saw him glance at the study table next to them, which made her much less aroused.

"Oh no, we're not keeping this up over there, mister!" Annie scolded. Although she didn't like comparing their first time to Jeff and Britta's anymore, she certainly didn't want to test it by doing it on their table.

Jeff merely glanced at it to reflect on how much hotter this was. But before he could clarify, Annie was making her way to the couch and finally sat down, lying against the left armrest. That was a perfect substitute for the table -- and Annie's softness probably couldn't balance out all of the table's hard surface. Speaking of which....it looked like Annie was exposing more of that softness by unbuttoning more of her pink shirt.

Somehow, Jeff saw a problem with that -- and even more shockingly, he managed to voice it in time. "Annie, once I finally see.....what's under there, my pants are going to get way too tight. But....what's under there will be too distracting for me to....make my pants looser. So hold that thought for just one more minute....only one more."

With that, Jeff started to take his pants off before he got too....caught up sightseeing to do it later. Annie followed his lead and worked on her own pants while she waited. After removing her police belt and kicking her shoes off, she started to pull her pants down as Jeff finished removing his. Fortunately for Annie, she didn't notice Jeff until she was finished, or she might have been too distracted.....sightseeing to finish up.

Once she saw that Jeff only had his shirt and underwear left, Annie did forget she had more clothes to remove. But when she refreshed her memory, she quickly unbuttoned the rest of her shirt as Jeff walked on over. Annie then finally removed it and neatly folded it up before putting it on the floor -- and giving Jeff a good view of her in just her bra and panties.

Annie laid further back against the armrest as Jeff removed his shirt and positioned himself on top of her. His hands now performed backrubs of their own, although their target goal was Annie's bra strap. Meanwhile, his mouth returned to her neck and started to go down lower this time, getting dangerous close to her cleavage. His chin even started to touch it as his hands began to unhook Annie's bra, while Annie's right hand started to glide down Jeff's bare chest.

Jeff's hands unhooked Annie even faster, so he pulled back as Annie grabbed her bra and prepared to remove it. He steeled himself for whatever she would reveal -- yet it still wasn't enough. Once Annie took her bra off, placed it on top of her shirt and then leaned back again, Jeff practically short circuited.

He put himself on autopilot just to activate his hands and place them below her breasts. Her breasts that were even bigger and rounder than her big, round eyes, and almost equally as sexy. Just as he liked getting lost in her gorgeous eyes every day, Jeff could see himself getting lost in Annie's gorgeous chest for more than a few nights to balance it out. Starting with tonight.

Jeff started out by taking Annie's real boobs for a test grope, as it seemed that they didn't just look full and heavy and bountiful. He rested his hands under her tits as his face leaned down and his body sat comfortably on top of hers again. Annie was already biting her lip and steeled herself for Jeff using his mouth once more -- yet it still wasn't enough.

She put herself on autopilot just to activate her right hand and drift it further down Jeff's stomach. After all, Annie needed something to do other than lean her head back and moan. Without thinking for once in her life, she distracted herself by putting her hand on the front of Jeff's underwear -- and on top of the substantial package hidden beneath it. When Annie felt just how substantial it was, Jeff groaned right onto her left nipple -- which made her pull his underwear down before her brain could catch up.

Annie couldn't see Jeff's package from here, but feeling it would help her prepare for seeing it later. She very carefully got a hold of Jeff's shaft, making sure not to grip tightly -- or at least tightly enough to make him stop licking her breasts. Jeff didn't stop, but the oh so gentle grip of Annie's oh so gentle hand on his member made him groan even louder on her chest.

Jeff barely thought about a woman's hands in the B.A. era, at least when they weren't....doing what Annie was doing now. But since he was already intimately aware of how soft and delicate her hand was, his cock throbbed right away from being placed in her palm. When she slowly moved her hand up and down the shaft, Jeff struggled not to grit his teeth for fear of biting her nipple off -- a tragedy on multiple levels.

Soon they perfected their movements, as Jeff licked and cupped Annie's tits while enduring Annie rubbing and stroking his dick at the same time. Annie wasn't an expert at this sort of thing, yet she could feel the effect she had on Jeff -- both in her hand and on her chest. As for Jeff, he didn't know whether to focus on Annie's perfect hand, or the feeling of her perfect tits in his mouth. If he concentrated on both at once, he might have gone comatose.

He willed himself to just think about her boobs, as he pressed them against each other and licked down her cleavage. But he forgot about the taste once he felt Annie's hand work his cock faster, and even grip a little tighter. Yet it still felt so soft against his almost steel hardness -- and he wanted it to stay steel and hard as long as possible.

But ironically, this got harder once he suckled Annie's breasts again and her moans got louder. Foolishly, Jeff looked up at her and was caught by how her face trembled with each suckle and each of her strokes. If that wasn't enough, she then opened her eyes and looked down at him.

Jeff sucked on Annie's right nipple even harder, once it registered that he was devouring her breast while she gave him a hand job and looked at him at the same time. He almost started pumping into Annie's hand then and there, but he knew that might not last too long. So he settled for gazing deeply into her eyes while he licked and nibbled her right boob even more intensely. This made Annie close her eyes and start calling out Jeff's name while stroking him faster.

Annie's thumb now started to brush and rub over Jeff's tip, and In turn, Jeff's tongue lathered up the underside of Annie's left breast. He then very slowly guided his lips up the supple mound until they returned to the erect peak. He then put his open mouth back on her nipple and rubbed the underside of his tongue all over it.

"Jeff, Jeff...." Annie kept calling, and then when his tongue went even faster, she cried "Oh, fuck, Jeff!" right as Jeff looked up at her eyes and as her thumb and forefinger grasped the head of his cock. And that was just about the whole ball game.

Before Jeff was even aware of it, he started to cum all over Annie's hand and then on her stomach. When Annie was aware of it, she gasped and cried out, "Oh, fuck, Jeff!" with less desire than before. But she was unable to back away as Jeff's release spurt all over her stomach, with some going down to her panties and a good amount still on her hand.

Once he finally finished and Jeff realized Annie wasn't exactly turned on now, he backed off and watched as Annie's face went from orgasmic to grossed out. "Ew, Jeff, look at this! You could have warned me before.....that got all over me! I've only had my own.....stuff cover my hand before, you know!"

Jeff actually didn't know about Annie's masturbation process, but she wasn't in a position to realize that. As she kept looking grossed out by all the....release on her stomach, panties and right hand, Jeff finally sprung up and looked for paper towels. After finding a roll, he went back to her and Annie took the whole roll to start wiping herself off.

"You really didn't expect to have....that stuff get on you tonight?" Jeff felt brave enough to ask.

"I thought it'd only go in me later! I wasn't trying to get it on my body....and now my panties are wet on the outside too!" Annie lamented. In between the hotter statements, Jeff was amazed but amused that for all of her newfound sexual knowledge over the years, the old prudish Annie still hung around sometimes. It was more tolerable afterwards, at the least. "I only....stroked you for a few minutes, so I thought you'd last longer!"

"I did too, but now you're a special exception in 124 areas, I guess!" Jeff responded a bit defensively. He usually lasted much longer before his first orgasm, yet this was Annie's tits and her hand and her eyes he was dealing with -- and her fucking dirty mouth at the very end.

"You're the expert in all these things....and you still couldn't last long because of me...." Annie figured out. Her body, hand, face and voice had made Jeff Winger, of all sexual experts, come undone way before her during their first time. Not that she wasn't somewhat on the brink herself, but she never expected that he would "go" first or this quickly....or that she had that much of an effect on him.

"I'm still kind of ticked, you know," Annie pouted, although Jeff knew that was her pout for when she was pretending to be mad, or wasn't as mad as she wanted Jeff to think. But he did go off all over her without warning, so she had a reason to pretend.

"I know, I know, I was too quick and too slow all at once," Jeff started before looking at her still stained panties -- the last item of clothing she had on. "I can make it up to you, though. I mean, I do owe you one now for....making me too quick. And I need something to do until I'm....ready to be quick again."

Jeff reached for Annie slowly, not sure if she was back in the mood yet. But she did let him place his hands on her hips, which made her stop frowning. His fingers dipped under each side of her panties and began to take them down, which also gave Jeff the chance to feel down Annie's legs. If he had doubts that he wouldn't be fully erect again by the time he finished.....down there, he didn't now.

Annie took a deep breath as she lay back down on the couch and Jeff placed his head between her legs. His hands returned to her hips while he finally got a good look at her naked and wet opening. After having his way with Annie's neck and tits, Jeff hoped he had a sliver of restraint left while devouring this part of her, or she would be finished even faster than he was.

So Jeff didn't dive in right away, choosing to give Annie's clit a few kisses instead. He kissed it as if he was kissing Annie's facial lips -- slowly and surprisingly content to just savor the feeling. As he started kissing a little deeper and heard Annie moan quietly again, his hand trailed up and down her legs again and savored their creamy, velvet texture. This fueled him to start French kissing her pussy and begin to fully taste her fluids.

Annie still had enough brain power to make herself quiet down -- at least quiet enough so no one outside could hear her. Or quiet enough so no one within four miles could hear her. It was pretty predictable that Jeff would arouse her this much, considering all he did with a look and a glance and a supposedly out-of-character sweet gesture. But it made it extremely frustrating when he then pulled back and denied everything for two-and-a-half years straight, and made Annie feel childish about Jeff having that effect on him -- although she handled it better by the end.

When they finally got together, she vowed she would keep developing that backbone, despite how Jeff had carte blanche to be even more....persuasive. For the most part, she kept that vow and suspected Jeff was secretly proud of her for not being easily swayed anymore.

But if there was ever an acceptable exception for this vow, it had to be right now. Especially after Jeff's hands went back up her legs and reached around to cup her backside, which let him bury his face even deeper into her.

As per usual, just French kissing a part of Annie wasn't enough for Jeff anymore. But now he had carte blanche to do even more about it, as Annie was crushing his restraint like always. Yet if there was ever an acceptable reason to throw away restraint, having one's face buried in between Annie while grasping her full, shapely bare ass had to qualify.

Now he knew she would go off soon -- and unlike Jeff's cum, Annie's would not need to be wiped off with a paper towel. Not where it was going.

With one final swirl of his tongue, one more squeeze of her ass and one more cry that Annie barely kept from being ear-splitting, Jeff's mouth was soon drenched in Annie's release and gobbled up every drop it could. His mouth opened as wide as it could over her twitching pussy, and although he couldn't swallow every drop from it, he lapped up the vast majority of them.

Annie's groans kept coming as well, though they got progressively shorter and less rapid as the seconds went on. When she could breathe normally, she finally looked down to see Jeff's face still hidden in her thighs. Eventually, his hands left her ass and went down her legs one last time, as Annie felt Jeff lick up and down her crotch one last time as well.

After finishing up, Jeff emerged and sat upright on the couch next to Annie. They awkwardly looked at each other at first, since not much could be said after crossing this kind of milestone. "Huh...." was all Jeff got out as he finished licking his lips.

"Huh...." Annie answered back while closing her legs and trying not to feel so empty. But then she got her first actual look at Jeff's member -- and how it was fully erect again. This made her voice a higher pitched "Huh!" now that she realized there was nothing left to do before she got....filled up even deeper.

"Yeah...." Jeff stated once he noticed what Annie was looking at. It was indeed more than ready to go now -- hopefully for longer than its first stint tonight. But maybe putting his condom on would buy it a little time to cool off.

"What are you doing?" Annie asked as Jeff reached back for his pants. He answered, "Well, as memorable as this night has been....we don't want it to be more memorable nine months from now, right?'

"Oh, that! Oh, you don't have to worry about that, I'm fixed!" Annie proclaimed as she now reached for her own pants. "Jeff, I've been waiting to do this for a month....do you really think I wouldn't be fully prepared with all that prep time? I've been on the pill for a few weeks and I have more than enough to take tomorrow, see?"

With that, Annie pulled out her cell phone from her pants, then went into her photo folder and showed Jeff a picture she took of herself, in her room, with birth control pills. She did seem to display a more than adequate supply, and the date on the photo was today's as well. "Thank God I can delete this picture now....I felt like I needed to put my phone in a brown bag all day," Annie let out as more proof that her sexually shy side was still lingering. But she was overcoming it when it counted, which was so....Annie of her.

It was also so Annie for her to be this prepared, have that much extensive proof to show she wasn't lying....and to keep him from needing a condom too. Once again, she was thinking of him in the most unexpected, sweetest ways, ensuring that it would be....all Jeff going into her and make it that much hotter for him. Of course, he knew she also did it for her own self and to feel....all Jeff as well without any worries.

In any case, there would be no barriers at all for this first official time. This was pretty ironic, considering the three years of barriers between them before tonight. But now there was only one more left to remove.