Community: The Rule of Threequels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

Annie went to the right side of the couch and laid down, leaving Jeff to position himself above her. Looking down at her, he realized he hadn't really seen Annie completely naked yet, as he was too focused on her pussy minutes ago. Now that Jeff finally had a perfect view of her entire, breathtaking naked body below him, he kept sitting up so he could see his cock enter this perfect form.

"Oh, wait a minute!" Annie blurted out before Jeff could make his move. All of a sudden, she sat up and then bent her head down -- then took his cock into her mouth without any more warning. Jeff couldn't begin to wonder why she was doing this now, and he really didn't want to.

Annie was gliding her tongue up and down Jeff's shaft more than she was sucking it, however. She then moved her wet lips up and down his cock for a moment or two, then lathered up his head before ultimately pulling back. "I thought this would be pretty dry, and you licked me dry already. So I figured one of us needed to be wetter before you got in."

Although Jeff wanted this to last, he now hoped it wouldn't be too long to rule out more oral work from Annie tonight. She was such a thorough student that she deserved an....extra credit opportunity. Yet Annie would want to do the heavy duty work before the extra credit -- and this was one area where Jeff didn't mind heavy duty work either.

So Annie laid back into place and Jeff got to gaze down at her naked figure again. But he couldn't linger long or his cock would dry up again -- and he couldn't make Annie get it wet forever. Not when he wanted his cock to be in another impossibly warm opening at some point.

At last, he lined up his hips and looked down while the first half-inch of his cock entered Annie. He kept his gaze on Annie's entire body and savored it trying to adjust to Jeff's invasion. Jeff got close to two inches in before he made his first thrust, then pulled out and thrust back in slowly. As he gave a series of small thrusts, his cock went a little deeper in the process. With more of his dick being surrounded by Annie's wetness, Jeff's thrusts became more intense.

Jeff placed his hands on Annie's shoulder to steady himself, now turning his gaze to Annie's eyes. They looked up at him and they told the whole story, as usual. She was still trying to adjust to the feeling and the moderate amount of pain -- or at least Jeff hoped it looked moderate. Yet she still gazed at him with the same love, desire, warmth and inexplicable trust he had seen at various points throughout the last three years. She trusted him to get her through this, and even if he didn't live up to that trust right away, he knew she would help him get better -- as she always had.

With that in mind, Jeff buried himself in Annie all the way, triggering the most shocked/sexy groan yet from her. He looked back down and savored the sight and feel of being fully into Annie, before beginning to thrust back and forth inside her. After a few moments, Jeff relaxed and laid his entire body right on top of Annie's.

"Jeff, I-" Annie started before catching herself. Although it would be so romantic to say she loved him right now, she knew it could easily backfire. He might think she was only saying that because of the mood or the moment. Or it might make him too uncomfortable over not saying it yet, or make him think she expected him to say it back; which might take him tragically out of the mood.

It would certainly be nice for him to say it, but Annie knew she still had to tread carefully about making Jeff express his feelings. She knew he had them and he wasn't as reluctant to admit it anymore, yet Annie wanted to be considerate of his slow pace. Plus she knew from experience that a faster pace didn't always pay off. So Annie corrected herself and ultimately said "I'm really glad we're here," to express her feelings in place of the l word.

And it was true -- she was even glad for the bad times since they finally led them here. Even Jeff having sex with Britta in Paintball War I was necessary, since it was the first step towards killing their tension before Jeff could....move on. And now....

"I love you, too."

Huh.

Well....she hadn't hidden the l word as well as she thought she did.

When Jeff finally admitted he wanted to be with Annie, she thought he loved her. When he didn't run away after the group found out about them, she strongly suspected he loved her. The very fact that he'd said and done things for her that he never did for anyone -- and that no one ever did for her -- gave her a very good idea that he loved her. But hearing the words from him for the first time helped confirm it too.

It could have been blamed on being inside her and from all this hot action, which is why Annie didn't want to say it earlier. But even after she covered it up and tried to brush it aside, he still said it. There were none of his usual tells on his face when he did it -- and he was worse at hiding his tells over the last three years anyway.

So there it was -- Jeff loved her, was in love with her and that's why he was making love to her. Here in this study room where it all started. During the most epic annual event of the school that brought them together. And it seemed like he wanted to stick around even after they did it too.

Powered by those revelations, Annie wrapped her arms around Jeff and started thrusting against him right back. Jeff was already taken aback by what he admitted moments ago -- no matter how true it was -- and now he was left speechless by Annie grinding up against him.

But although her warmth and seductive hips were writhing against him, he was still mostly overtaken by her face. Mostly by how it had the same bright, bubbly Disney smile that was usually reserved for acing tests, other Annie things that made her happy and her "I'm so proud of Jeff" modes.

Even while fucking herself harder against his cock, she still lit up like a princess. And now the thought of her looking like that during sex no longer creeped Jeff out....or at least wasn't a deal breaker. This time, it just made him....proud.

Jeff started grinding on Annie again and kept his gaze on her and her smile. When she finally closed her eyes after a particularly long groan, he buried his face back into her neck to keep her groaning. As his mouth went back to work, his nose was pressed into her hair -- which still smelled like strawberries in spite of how sweaty they were getting. God, Jeff really was turning into a girl....

Ogling the rest of Annie's body would help balance that out, which he couldn't do well from this position. As such, Jeff sat up and lifted Annie with him, repositioning themselves so that he was sitting in the middle of the couch and she was in his lap. Once they got the mechanics straight, Jeff thrust right back into Annie and slid his hands up and down her curvaceous waist.

Annie started to bounce up and down on his lap, which helped make her breasts bounce up and down against Jeff to go with it. After letting their respectively well-developed chests rub up on each other, Jeff crushed them together and placed his head back on Annie's shoulder. From this view, it gave him a downward view of her bouncing backside -- which had usually placed in fourth behind her eyes, tits and smile as his favorite Annie feature. But now that he fully saw how her ass was as beautifully rounded as her eyes and breasts, it wasn't a distant fourth anymore.

Jeff's hands left Annie's waist and returned to her ass, grasping it as their hips collided harder. Both their moans were getting louder, so they started kissing again to help turn down the volume. Yet after a minute of deep tongue work, they weren't any closer to catching their breaths. Once they broke apart, they concentrated back on their hips and genitals, which were getting closer to erupting again.

"Oh Jeff.....please Jeff, come on," Annie called out.

"Come on and do what?" Jeff asked as if he didn't know. But if Annie was getting close, maybe it would be safe for Jeff to do it too -- and Annie saying exactly what she wanted would surely help. "What do you want me to do, Annie?"

"You know what, Jeff, so just do it!" Annie let out after a particularly hard thrust. She was still trying to maintain some control, or she was just embarrassed to use the dirty words Jeff wanted to hear. "Go on and....let go, okay?"

"Let go of what? What do you want me to let go in you? Come on, Annie, you're the one who always wants me to be honest with you," Jeff reminded her. He knew this was probably unfair to Annie, who didn't always want to be undone by her baser desires around him. It was partly why she kept giving him chances to admit his feelings, even when he pushed her away over and over.

Although she was right to do this, at the time it made her ashamed that she couldn't let him go, just because a gesture or a look disarmed her strength. Annie was the most strong, courageous person Jeff ever knew, and he never wanted to be responsible for changing that. Yet for this one special occasion, he was eager to have her give in already.

"Tell me just what you want me to do, Annie....and it'll be done," Jeff teased as his fingers went below her ass and started to brush against the open lips of her clit.

"Oh God.....oh I want you to....to, well....you already know, okay?" Annie growled out as she was trying to hold on in more ways than one. But one little pinch of her outer lips finally did it. "Okay! I want you to fuck me until you cum deep in my pussy, and until I cum all over your big hard cock too....please! Happy now?"

"I....will be...." Jeff groaned. Just as he expected and hoped, Annie's sweet voice shouting out those oh-so dirty words was enough to almost make him go. Soon enough, Annie was no longer annoyed when she read that all over Jeff's face. It sunk in that he made her talk so graphically because it would make him lose control more than she would. And for all her struggles to not let Jeff weaken her resolve sometimes, she still had even more power over him.

She now wanted to use more of that power at the very end, which could be any second. Jeff seemed like he was starting to recover from Annie's naughty talk; but maybe her mouth could bring him overboard in other ways. With that inspiration, Annie started to kiss and suckle on Jeff's neck just as he did to hers.

Unlike Jeff, Annie kissed up his neck and approached his ear, while riding him just a little faster. She could feel Jeff going to the brink again, and right now she felt like letting him get there before she did. If her voice had that much of an impact before, it couldn't hurt to use it one more time. Therefore, she placed her lips on his ear, clenched tighter around his cock and whispered in her best Disney voice, "I'm still waiting for that cum in my pussy, Jeff...." before giving the shell of his ear a long kiss.

Before Annie could feel utterly embarrassed to use those words again, Jeff tightened up in her arms, groaned one last grunt and gave Annie exactly what she asked for. And now that he was cumming deep into her pussy, it triggered her to cum all over his big, temporarily still hard cock like she asked for.

As Jeff and Annie caught their breaths at last, they basked in how it was all over. They not only finally had sex -- and mind blowing sex at that -- they found a way to make this third paintball adventure even bigger and better than the last two. According to Abed, 'threequels' to trilogies were always bigger and much more epic, although they were rarely better -- which was what he kept telling himself in case "The Dark Knight Rises" bombed in two months.

But this was one case in which the rule of threequels was followed perfectly, yet still wound up being so much better anyway. At least it was for Jeff and Annie -- although no one would know just how they pulled that off.

And then Jeff felt himself getting shot in the bare back by a paintball. Then before Annie could get her bearings straight, she was shot in her side as well.

The two held each other to check their paint wounds -- which thankfully covered them up by the time they noticed Chang standing in front of the open vent. It seemed he had fended off Annie's Boobs, resumed his plan to invade the room and take them out, and got out of the vents while they climaxed too hard to notice.

"Ha ha, I win! The monkey told me it couldn't be done, but I got you!" Chang cheered, without giving away if he notice they were naked -- or how long he was standing there. "The prize is mine, and now the monkey will think twice before moving on this dirty cop's corner! Protect and Chang, indeed, monkey!" Chang punctuated with his version of an evil laugh before diving back into the vents.

Jeff and Annie just sat together holding each other -- and not in the post-coital bliss that they wanted -- before they broke apart, reassured that Chang wasn't coming back. After a few more seconds of silence, examining the paint on their naked bodies and dealing with the sting of being shot, Jeff exclaimed, "How is paintball the only thing he's remotely competent at?" -- not the first post-sex words that he or Annie wished he would say.

With that, Jeff quickly gathered his clothes from the floor, leaving Annie with barely enough time for one last ogle. "Come on, we can still catch him and prove the monkey right!" he vowed.

"How, Jeff? He shot us, so we're out of the game," Annie reminded him, hoping against hope that he would get undressed again with that logic.

"He only shot our backs! Nothing got on our shirts....so once we get dressed, no one could tell we were shot. And there's no way they'd believe Chang's claims over ours, so...." Jeff left unfinished.

"Jeff! Are you suggesting we....cheat to win?" Annie finished with a whisper. This was certainly not how she wanted to celebrate losing her Jeff virginity. Maybe this was some wacky joke about how even after sex, and after getting her relationship with Jeff, not everything had changed. Things would still be wacky at Greendale, sentiment would be balanced out by insane gags, and Jeff would still have his dishonest quirks. That kind of "life goes on" lesson was probably valuable on the surface; but there were better times, places and methods for it than this.

"It's either cheat or he brags about seeing you naked. Even if they don't believe him, it might....activate their imaginations. And I'm the only one that should get to do that....even if the real thing is so, so much better," Jeff unfairly cheated to convince Annie.

But Annie considered his words and what Chang had saw, and vowed, "All right, let's go blind his dirty eyes.....and avenge Annie's Boobs and all, I guess." However, she still didn't want to let Jeff off the hook for making her cheat. "But when we're done, I'm not putting my mouth....back down there like I thought about doing earlier. So there."

That was almost enough of a threat to make Jeff let Chang go and get naked on the couch. But Chang saw his girlfriend naked, so.... "Noted," Jeff accepted, which let Annie keep her self-esteem and let both of them move on to exact the revenge they wanted.

As they got dressed again, checked that the paint on their backs wasn't showing, gathered their weapons and prepared to un-barricade the doors, Annie wondered if this actually was the perfect ending. Jeff probably wouldn't have had much more to say, as he had exceeded his limit for sentiment tonight. He already said "I love you," and he had proven long ago that this wasn't a one-and-done thing for him. Instead, they were heading back out there and going on the hunt as a fully clothed team -- which they were.

Jeff usually wined, dined and left his conquests, while Annie didn't have enough conquests to form a pattern. Yet although they had finally devoured each other's bodies, it hadn't changed that much in the big picture. They were still a team even when they weren't naked, they could still have fun with clothes on, and they had each other's backs against the Changs of the world. Maybe in that regard, this was the perfect post-sex activity -- aside from having to lie about getting shot, of course.

Nevertheless, Annie made herself put that aside as Jeff unlocked the doors. Perhaps she would be a surprising match for Jeff in lies like she was in sex.....although even lies didn't make Jeff come undone like she did. Twice. So maybe she had overtaken lies on his favorite things list after all -- more proof of how special she really was to him.

With that, Annie cocked her paintball gun and gave Jeff a loving, ready-for-clothed-action smile. Jeff did the same, capped it off with a brief kiss and then asked "Detective Milady?"

"Officer Milord," Annie quipped back, making sure that she was ranked higher than he was. Jeff didn't seem to mind, as he kept smiling, opened the door and followed Annie out to hunt Chang down. They were technically cheating -- but the only cheating they would do during this relationship would be done together.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers