Community Theater Act 04

Story Info
Back at college, another play presents another opportunity.
2.2k words
4.58
35.9k
28

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers

After a daring summer of community theater, I got back to campus for my last year of college. As a drama major, I was required to try out for the first semester production. Who should I run into but Rachel, now a freshman and also in the Drama Department.

"Hi Rachel," I said, surprising her in the theater workspace.

She snapped her head around and saw me, "Well, hello again."

The last time we saw one another had been at the cast party after my on-stage fucking of Mrs. Graves, while her husband watched from the audience unaware that his wife was getting a real dicking. Rachel was back stage for both the fucking of Mrs. Graves and the earlier fuckings of Mrs. Cunningham, but little Rachel was unaware of exactly what was going on.

After the last performance of the summer show, Rachel did catch me naked for a glimpse of my nine-inch dick waving around in front of her. But she never did confirm what was going on under the sheets on the stage in front of family, friends and neighbors of these wives.

"So Rachel," I asked, "You trying out for your first play?"

"Not really," she said, "I'm going to stay on the technical side. So probably working on sets, costumes and stuff."

"Cool," I told her. "You'll have a good time, and you'll be good."

"Thanks," she replied. Then after a pause she added, "You can deny it, but it sure looked real," referring to her witnessing my slow penetration of two town wives just a few weeks before.

"Acting!" I responded, "pretty good acting, didn't you think?"

Rachel gave me a stare and said, "There was no bra on the prop list. And both those ladies looked a little too involved in the bedroom scene. Was it fake? What did you do to them?"

"Weren't they great actresses?" I replied, enjoying the tease of little Rachel.

I should describe Rachel. She had turned 18 that summer and was one of those wispy girls that don't dress the feminine part. Her hair was very short, and I'd have been hard pressed to guess her sexual orientation. For all I knew, she was gay. Then again, how would I know? She couldn't have been taller than 5 feet plus 1 inch and maybe weighted one hundred pounds. A small thing she was, and cute in many ways.

Sure enough, I got a major role in the college play that semester, and good ole Rachel was on the technical crew. At first she built scenery and then learned about lighting. But by the time we were doing dress rehearsals she had switched to costumes.

The devil made me do it.

In the middle of the play, I had to make a quick change from one costume to another. I was a male character in a business suit in one scene, then a gym instructor in the next. This required me to get out of the suit and into a tight fighting stretch leotard. I saw my chance, and asked if Rachel could be assigned to help me with the costume change.

That night at rehearsal, I dashed off stage in my business suit to a dressing area. Rachel was there ready to help. She had laid out the exercise clothes, then took off my jacket. I went behind a modesty screen to remove my trousers. The change involved putting on the leotard over my naked loins, so I dropped my boxers and stepped quickly into the legs of the tights.

Can you guess what I planned to do? You're right.

I was standing there with nothing on whatsoever, with my legs inserted into the legs of the stretch pants, bent over and pulling on the tights upward.

"Dang!" I cried out. "Damn and double damn!"

Rachel called out, "What's the matter?"

"I'm having trouble. Can you help me?" I asked her.

Rachel peeked around the screen to see me, bent over slightly with a bare ass facing her.

"Oh!" was all she could say.

"OK," I told her. "I need to pull these tights up but I'm having a problem."

Rachel began to laugh, staring at my backside.

Just then, I spread my legs apart slightly so she could see my schlong handing down between my legs. From behind, she could see a meaty ballsack and a few inches of my spear dangling down between my legs.

"The problem is," I told her, "that I need to get these dang tights up and need both hands, but I need to tuck my stuff up between my legs at the same time. Can you help me?"

Without looking at her, I continued, "Just reach through my legs and gather up my cock and balls and pull them up between my legs. Hold them there in place while I yank up the waistband. It's important that all that stuff is tucked away as much as possible."

Rachel just said, "Are you kidding?"

"No, I'm not kidding," I told her. "Come on over here and lend a hand."

In a few seconds I felt her small hand carefully surrounding my pecker and moving it. Well, naturally, that had an immediate effect, and my cock thickened and lengthened. She tried to circle my girth and my balls with one hand, but she had trouble.

"Take your time," I said.

She just said, "You jerk, you're enjoying this aren't you?"

"The show must go on, Rachel. What do you think goes on back stage?" I asked her. "Lots of plays require stuff like this. Nothing personal, you know."

By now, my cock was close to fully erect, and therefore harder to tuck away.

I encouraged Rachel, "See if you can pull it back and stuff it in my ass crack while I pull up the tights."

She did, and I did. And soon I had my leotard in place with a nice smooth frontal zone for the audience. But any idiot could see where my cock was because of the big bulge in the back, not to mention a growing wet spot where my cum was leaking.

Rachel had tried to be gentle, and that was an elixir to my dong.

The was rehearsal, so there was no demand for speed. I told Rachel, "Not sure this will work. Let's try it again."

I removed the tights and stood there again. "OK, start now." I told her.

Rachel once again reached between my legs from behind and fumbled to find my cock. By now it was sticking out at least at half mast, and she had to reach farther to find it. "Go ahead and squeeze harder if it helps," I said to her.

Poor freshman Rachel. She probably knew that I was messing with her, but I was having too much fun to tell her she didn't have to do this.

The director called out, "How's it going back there?"

I yelled back, "We're experimenting with methods. Will be just a few seconds longer."

Rachel blurted out, "Methods? Hell, I want to get program credits for ball and cock handling skills."

We both laughed.

My cock finally calmed down enough to do the scene, and all went well.

The next night at rehearsal, I told Rachel, "I think I solved the quick change problem."

"Oh?" she asked.

I whispered to her, "You touching me obviously gives me an erection, and that just makes things worse. The solution is simple. If I jerk off, my erection will go away – at least for a little while – and everything will be easier."

Rachel just looked at me and said, "Have a good time."

"Why don't you help me?" I replied to her. "Seriously, it will all be so much quicker if you do the magic."

"The magic?" she asked.

"Yep, the jism machine will pump quicker and harder if you help," I told her. "I if I do it along, I'll just be thinking about you anyway. Why don't we try it tonight? See how fast you can make my rocket launch."

Rachel just shook her head and said, "You guys with your cocks!"

When the time came in rehearsal that night, I took off the business suit and leaned over a dressing table. Rachel said, "This is crazy."

I told her, "Come on up and reach down there and milk me like a cow. It won't take long, I promise."

I anticipated the pleasure of her small hands fumbling around trying to get the job done. Then I felt her grasp my cock and move it. She tried a few strokes. I had been thinking about this plan all day, and I was more than ready to release a big load. I let her play and try a few different grips, then said, "That's it. Just a few more strokes."

In a few seconds, big splashes of cum soaked the table as Rachel kept up the pace.

Not wanting to seem like this was all about getting a handjob, I promptly stood up straight, said, "Thank you, Rachel," and pulled up the tights over a shrinking dick. Perfect!

The rehearsal went on, and no one else knew our trick. Nor on the next night or on the next rehearsal nights. Each time, I ejaculated promptly, right on time. But I noticed that Rachel experimented with her jerking skills.

Finally, opening night came. We were to do six performances over two weekends. Naturally, I had thought ahead and was looking forward to that first night and a little added pleasure.

When the scene came, I dashed to the dressing area. Rachel was there, ready for to release my cock pressure. She reached down and began the procedure. My cock was stiff as possible, but there was no quick seaman show.

"Oh my," I exclaimed, "maybe it's opening night jitters, but nothing is happening."

Rachel stopped pumping my cock.

I turned around and faced her. "Quick, get down and take my cock in your mouth," I told her, "That's the only way it'll work."

To my surprise, and without a second look, Rachel dropped down on her knees and swallowed as much of my cock as she could. She's a little gal, and my cock is a thick nine inches. Only my dick head got in at first, but with a little effort she took another few inches.

Actually, I was primed to squirt from the start but just wanted to see if Rachel would suck my cock. Since we had to make the wardrobe change rather quickly, I let loose with a powerful load of cum. The first spurt caught Rachel by surprise. She was surprised to have a mouthful of boy juice, and she quickly popped my dick out of her mouth and stroked me to completion. Ta-da! All done.

The next night, Rachel didn't even ask. She swallowed my dick right away and extracted a pint of cum. I think she enjoyed this practice on an older guy who wasn't a boyfriend. This was a chance for her to get some experience that might come in handy later in her dating life. Between performances, if I saw Rachel on campus, we just waved or nodded. There was nothing else going on.

On the last weekend, I met Rachel backstage before the performance. "It's been a long week for me," I said.

"Oh," she replied, "how so."

"Well," I told her, "our little wardrobe solution had done the trick, but the week off worries me."

"How so, " Rachel asked.

"I'm thinking that tonight I will need some pussy to get me through the show." I winked at Rachel and said, "Would it be OK if I fucked you?"

I half think Rachel wanted to hear me say that. She just snickered and walked away.

When the time came for the change of clothes, Rachel was not there, but Mrs. Cunningham was. She slid up on the dressing table and spread her legs. We fucked like mad rabbits until my cum filled this lovely wife's pussy. I had to dash out to the next scene, but I was perplexed.

After the show, I saw Rachel in the parking lot. "What was that?" I asked her.

Rachel laughed up a storm and told me, "As soon as you started that crap about wanting me to play with your cock, I sent an email to Mrs. Cunningham. I asked her about you and your 'acting.' I told her what you were doing, and she volunteered to come to campus and surprise you."

I was flabbergasted.

Just then, Mrs. Cunningham walked into the parking lot, accompanied by Mr. Cunningham. "How do you do?" she asked me, extending her hand.

"Nice to see you again, Mrs. Cunningham." I replied. "And Mr. Cunningham," as I shook hands with him.

Mr. Cunningham said, "My boy, your acting is excellent. We heard you were in another play, and my wife just had to come see you." He looked at his wife, and continued, "So glad that we came, aren't you dear?"

Mrs. Cunningham looked at me and said, "Isn't he good at what he does?" Then she looked at Rachel, and told her, "I'm so glad you told me about this opportunity."

I couldn't be certain, but I think I saw them wink.

Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers