Community Theater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rd75000
rd75000
836 Followers

"I'd like to ask the band to play one more verse of the song after the strip scene ends. I'd like to come out and sing one more chorus, just kind of my way of saying thank you to everyone for being a great audience."

"And just how are you going to say 'thank you,' Nikki?" Lorraine asked. I looked up and saw her smiling at me; after almost two months of working together, she could almost read my mind. "Oh, I have one or two things in mind," I replied.

"Nikki," she said, taking my hand, you've done everything we asked of you, I'm sure we can all support you in this." I glanced at the director, who was grinning and nodding, and said "absolutely no problem. I'll talk to the orchestra right now."

Three hours later I was entering center stage for the final strip, chasing the chorus girls offstage with the line "go back to the trees." But this time I didn't hand my boa to one of the girls; instead, after I had the stage to myself, I simply let it fall center stage and then proceeded to the very end of the runaway. I launched into my lines but decided to make another change. There was perfectly sweet little bald man sitting right at the side of the runway, and I was pretty sure I had seen him once or twice before. So instead of just saying "don't be embarrassed," I changed it to "no need to be shy...why don't you come up here in help me." And he immediately climbed out of his seat and onto the runway. I guided his hands to the clasps on the side of my dress and had him unfasten them. In his clumsy hands, the dress immediately fell off of me. He jumped back almost falling off the stage, so I grabbed his hand and said, "don't go yet, I love men without hair." And I continued with my speech.

"An ecdysiast is one who" (as I placed his hand on my hip), "or that which" (at this point I encouraged him to gently tug on the tie), "sheds its skin." It slowly dawned on the audience that I was allowing this man to strip me down to just the barest of coverings in full view literally surrounded by the audience.

The ties on one hip came undone by the thong still stayed in place. I continued, "In vulgar parlance: a stripper." I paused, turned around so he could reach my other hip and nodded to him to undo the other ties. As the thong started to slip away, I grabbed the ties, and practically shouted, "But I'm not a stripper! At these prices, I'm an ecdysiast," and threw my thong as far into the crowd as I could.

The audience went wild, as I kept my arms extended and sang "and if you're real good, I'll make you feel good," not moving from my spot at the end of the runway. I could literally feel the eyes of the guys on both sides of me staring up, trying to peek under my c-string, looking for any hint of my pussy lips. I began to feel the heat spread and hoped that my growing wetness wouldn't cause anything to slip.

I didn't move until I finished the last note, the sustained "real good time," and I then turned and headed quickly back to center stage and vanished behind the curtains. The music director let the applause go on for at least thirty seconds before starting up again. I remerged from the curtains still in my pasties and c-string, picked up the boa where I had dropped it minutes before and threw it around my shoulders as I quickly walked out on the runway and resumed signing, "let me entertain you, let me make you smile."

I made sure the boa was strategically placed so it covered my boobs and came together under my tummy to cover my c-string. When I got to the lines, "let me do a few tricks, some old tricks and some new tricks," I reached under the boa and peeled off the pasties, holding them aloft one at a time and then flicking them into the audience, as I sang "I'm very versatile."

With the lines, "and if you're real good, I'll make you feel good," I turned my back to the office and grabbed hold of the end of the c-string showing at the top of my butt and on the line "I want your spirits to climb," I yanked the c-string off and threw that into the audience as well.

Now I was completely naked with nothing but a feather boa covering me, and the audience knew it. They went wild, and in a moment of inspiration, the band paused so I could slowly back off the runway to center stage, pause and turn to face the audience. The music kicked back in, and I sang the final lines "let me entertain you, and we'll have a real good time" as I tugged on one end of the boa, moving the other end slowly move up to reveal one breast, then finally coming around my neck and falling away to reveal my other breast. On the final "we'll...have... a real good time," I threw the boa away and stood completely naked for the final few measures of the music and then vanished behind the curtains. The standing ovation lasted over two minutes but the calls for "more" went unanswered. I really wasn't sure what more I could show them!

At the cast party afterwards, when things were starting to wind down and people were heading home, Lorraine pulled me aside for a quick goodbye. "Debby was a great Rose, but you my dear, stole the show. And tonight's little performance will only enhance your reputation. We brought in double the profit that we had aimed for, and the board of directors couldn't be happier. I even had a couple of our trustees contact me to voice their appreciation for your, er, 'talents' I believe they said and they expressed the hope that you'll be joining us for future productions."

I said there was nothing I would like better and then, for the first time, saw Lorraine blush ever so slightly. "That's wonderful, Nikki. You see one of our trustees recommended a play for our spring drama that he had just seen off-Broadway, something about the secret life of a call girl. I don't suppose you'd be interested in that, would you?" She kissed me lightly on both cheeks to say goodbye, and then added, "In the lead role this time, of course."

rd75000
rd75000
836 Followers