Community's Last Class

Story Info
Being with Alison Brie, Gillian Jacobs when Community ends
7.4k words
4.52
31.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
770 Followers

January 2014

It was an annual tradition on the Community set. This was the third straight time we came to the last day of filming for a season, without knowing if we'd get to come back late that summer.

Two times, I thought I'd be in my last day as Gillian Jacobs' personal assistant on the show. Two times I somehow got to keep my job. Would the third time be another charm, though?

Nevertheless, I stuck around at the end of the last day of filming, taking it in if this was it. This feeling worked out well before, so there was no need to mess with tradition.

So maybe it was a bad sign that Gillian came into the empty Greendale cafeteria set as well.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"What are you doing here?" Gillian repeated. "Whatever your answer is, I probably got it too."

"Even if it was....taking the study group lunch table?" I deflected.

"See, I knew I needed another pair of hands for that! You always think of everything for me," Gillian played along. I liked to think that last part wasn't just a joke.

Then again, she had let me work for her on this set for five years. Or at least her bosses did. It wasn't as unlikely as Community's constant survival, but it was just as improbable to me. The TV gods blessed the show – most of the time – and I guess the goddess Gillian played a part in blessing me too.

She came to me with a perfect, closed lip smile and bright, amused blue eyes, as I saw her now wearing a black dress with white straps. Once again, I blocked out thinking of her as a goddess while I was near her.

"Going out to celebrate our next brush with death? Or Greendale somehow surviving in a fictional world again, at least?" I asked.

"Eventually. My 'brush with death' mental photos were running a bit low. Had to fix that before I called it a night," Gillian stated.

"We should compare mental photo albums sometime," I offered.

"I gotta warn you, mine's on par with the real prop binders for Annie. If they're that good, you might want to tread lightly," Gillian kept playing.

"I'm not that intimidated. Annie and her props are just my co-favorites here," I let slip out.

Not being on the clock, and the possibility of never being on the clock again around here, must have made my lips looser. Perhaps that was a worse analogy.

"But until we settle that, do you need an escort out of here?" I kept going. "I'm not free from working for you yet. And I shouldn't start getting rusty now. We're already getting the next few months off as it is."

"At least around here," Gillian reminded. "But yeah....giving you one more task should fill my nostalgia quota. So I order you to take me out. Like I need a man to help me walk a few blocks."

"I got to see your last Britta moment. Of the season. That's enough nostalgia for me," I agreed.

We left the cafeteria set, going through the rest of the Community lot one last time. But when we got to the set of the infamous study room, we saw something we didn't expect on the couch.

Or someone.

"Alison?" Gillian went into the 'study room' and saw Community's other Goddess, Alison Brie, shoot up from the couch.

"What are you guys doing here?" she asked us.

"What are you guys doing here?" I repeated, although it made less sense.

"Well....same thing I think you are? Only I was smart enough to find a couch?" Alison guessed.

"Being lazy at the end, I see. You trying to take Joel's part? It's a little late for that," Gillian responded.

I almost said it'd be one way to get Jeff and Annie closer together – but this wasn't the best day to actually complain about the show. And I didn't have the best audience. In every other way, I did.

"So, should we let you go back to looking back on your own?" I asked instead. "This is the best place to do it in."

"It sure is," Gillian realized. In Greendale, this was the study group's home, so it was like one for their actors too. As such, when Gillian sat down next to Alison, I realized we'd be staying a while longer now.

Instead of entertaining my boss one more time, I was a third wheel as Gillian and Alison looked back on the last five years. They were co-stars and I wasn't, so I couldn't add that much to everything.

For a moment, I was almost resentful of Alison for cutting in on my last moments – in this season or more – with Gillian. Once I saw how ridiculous that was, I felt something more ridiculous – jealousy.

When that got ridiculous, I upped the ante further. Maybe I was jealous that Gillian was hogging Alison, not the other way around.

Since I worked for Gillian, I had to be around her by default. I had less of an excuse to be around Alison for long periods of time. I could only watch her, her timing, her talent, her beauty, her body and her gif-worthy cleavage shots from afar.

And on those moments back in the early seasons where Alison and Gillian had....gif-worthy shots together....

"You know, every year I wish I did....a few things in here," Alison broke my daydreaming. "And then when we come back, I don't do them anyway. Then I start wishing all over again."

"The downside of still having a job," Gillian replied.

"Yeah, but come on! One of these days it'll be the last day! And all the things we wish we did around here....all the things we kept joking about and even talking about....we won't ever get that chance," Alison reflected. "If this really is the end, what's the point in holding back? We kind of asked that in the finale too!"

"You guys had Jeff and Britta force themselves to get engaged. Out of fear and hopelessness," I blurted. "I think you two can live by a better example. Not just by default."

"Yeah," Gillian admitted. "We do talk a big game, don't we? Even we gotta shut up. Before NBC makes us."

She sat back and further reflected, "You gotta admit, it's tempting. I mean, this might be the last time we're all here together. So it's not like we need things to change beyond that. And even if we come back, a few months is more than enough time to put it behind us."

"I almost thought so enough two years ago," Alison said. "It didn't feel the same last year, though. But this time....it feels right again."

"Do I need to be here for this?" I checked.

"You're one of the best possible people to be here," Gillian answered. "I don't tell you that enough. But why hold back now? Even if we have to hold back later after all."

"She does have a point," Alison agreed for some reason. "That's what I gather from what she tells me about you."

"You tell people about me?" I was surprised. "You tell other actresses?"

"I have time to tell this one," Gillian informed. "That's usually due to you on good days."

"And we do have lots of time on our hands sometimes," Alison went on. "Like we said, we joke about things....talk about crazy things we should do, think about doing them....then we don't do them at all. Even if thinking about it feels...nice on a few nights."

"I can tell you, it does," Gillian spoke.

"You can? Thought so," Alison smirked. If I didn't know better, I'd say I wasn't the only one who felt a shiver from that. But what did I know?

"But how many more chances can you get?" Alison recovered. "The show can't give us excuses by coming back forever! And even if it does it again?"

"Yeah," Gillian said. "Britta technically did it in here four years ago. But I didn't have to. And God knows Annie hasn't gotten any anywhere! In our last acts here....we should fix that while we can."

What did Britta did four years ago in here, and hasn't done since? And what hasn't Annie ever gotten....fuck.

Then came Gillian's lips onto mine.

Fuck me.

Oh, fuck me....

But instead of getting that request fulfilled, another....long dormant wish from the back of my mind came true. The wish of Gillian putting her lips on Alison's next.

As the whole conversation up to now finally started making sense, I had to make myself stop thinking. Unfortunately, Gillian and Alison broke off just two seconds later.

"One more combo," Alison said, as if she didn't just kiss her female co-star and friend in front of another man. But if that didn't faze her, then it seemed kissing me wouldn't either. And it didn't.

Myself, on the other hand, could and should have been better. If this was going where it improbably seemed to be, I'd have to show a lot more.

But keeping up with two of the most gorgeous, funny actresses on Thursday night television....any man could fall short in that task. Yet only one was here with the chance now.

While my libido caught up, I used my head – while it was still active – to get up and shut the blinds, as well as each door on the set. This was a fake study room, but people could still see into it, if they were here. Now other people seeing us wouldn't be a problem.

Hearing us might be different. Or just hearing me. Especially when I closed the door on the right, and turned to see the ladies standing in front of me.

Gillian's outfit and Alison's flowery dress weren't revealing in themselves. But I saw enough photoshoots, screenshots, Community episodes and the like to know what Alison had under there. All the ample, curvy, sexy flesh she teased her little cult with for years – but now I might be more than teased.

Yet I already knew what Gillian was hiding – at least with the top half of her, thanks to a little indie Sam Rockwell movie called "Choke." Although Alison had the more famous chest and figure, seeing Gillian's – and being close to it on every work day – really closed the gap for me.

But their faces really put them over the top. Two pairs of gorgeous smiles, stunning big blue eyes, perfect blond and brunette hair, seductive glares up top....that and the twin killer pairs of legs down below was....well, wow.

I might have even said wow out loud. But I finally found a better use for my lips – on Gillian.

Now that I was in on the kiss this time, Gillian deepened it along with me. I stepped back and leaned on the door, so Gillian pressed me against it as we got more heated. Just as my mouth opened, I felt another pair of lips on my right ear.

That took the rest of my breath away, to go along with Gillian's open mouth and tongue. My left hand reached to actually touch her, resting on her shoulder and brushing her dress strap. I got the courage to pull it down just as Gillian pulled away.

I looked at Gillian's pleased face and knowing smile, until I felt Alison's smile engulf my ear. I turned my head, in time to feel her lips move on to my own.

Alison went deeper a little faster than Gillian, so I had to keep up. I was distracted when I felt another pair of lips on my left ear, though. My right hand rested on Alison's waist, unsure if I could go higher or lower yet.

Yet when Alison and Gillian left me alone, they may as well have forgotten about me.

I watched....closely as they started kissing again, more passionately than last time. Then I remembered what they did to me while I was kissing.

As their tongues attacked each other, I got closer to Alison's ear and gave it a little kiss. When she didn't stop, I went deeper, putting my hand on her back and enjoying the feel of her neck and hair on my face.

I broke off and had to move away as Gillian pinned Alison to the door – a different dynamic than I might have imagined. But when she kissed down to the left side of Alison's neck, I went to cover her right. When her left hand slid down to her ass, I put my right hand on the other side, as we both started squeezing her firm behind while suckling her smooth neck.

"Oh, fuck me...." Alison groaned. "I need a wardrobe change...."

Alison made us take a step back as she tried to slip her dress off. Gillian beat me to the punch in helping her, as it soon dropped down to the floor. Once she got her shoes off, Alison was merely in a simple but revealing white bra and panty set.

Gillian wasted no time in dropping to her knees, her attention on Alison's underwear. Mine was on her other piece of clothing, as Alison could tell. "Predictable, I guess," I acknowledged before Alison could.

"She beat you down there. Oh, yeah she did...." Alison moaned as Gillian's tongue went over her panties. "So what else can you do?"

I could stand on Alison's right and put my hands back on her. I could drift my right one to her panties, pulling the side of them down and helping Gillian see more behind them. When she got the rest of them down and put her head between Alison's legs, I laid my left hand on the back of it.

Feeling Gillian's hair seemed less intimidating than feeling Alison's....body parts.

But maybe I didn't have to feel with my hands at first.

Gillian seemed to be hard at work already, causing Alison to groan. I took that opening and planted my face in the opening between her breasts. I breathed in and savored the softness on both my cheeks, then licked up and down her cleavage while holding her ass and Gillian's hair in my hands below.

Impatient, Alison pushed her own chest up, her tits spilling halfway out. I nibbled on the exposed side boobs, as I helped bury Gillian's head deeper between Alison's legs. Finally, Gillian took a breather, giving me the chance to slide a finger across Alison's opening.

As I finger-fucked her, my mouth went to her cups and started nuzzling them. Gillian came back and licked alongside my pumping finger, adding to Alison's growing buildup. "Fuck....come on, just take 'em out already," Alison seemed to tell me.

Getting the idea, I took my finger out of Alison, letting Gillian take over again. I took a quick lick, but then Alison licked the rest of it clean – clean of her. That being the final straw, I reached around and started getting her bra off.

Once the hooks were taken care of, I gently peeled it off and let it slide off her. I was then met with two of the Internet's most worshipped tits on Thursday night comedy. On NBC, anyway.

When I finished gawking, I put my face back between her breasts, only I pushed them up this time. Gillian's tongue work picked up, as I pretty much fucked my face with Alison's plump breasts. At last, I covered her left nipple with my mouth, although my fingers covered up her right.

I jiggled, suckled and rubbed her chest while Gillian suckled and rubbed her pussy, causing Alison to arch into us both. My mouth went back and forth on each breast, swirling my tongue around her nipple, as Gillian was presumably swirling over her center.

"Fuck! Fuck me.....five fucking years...." Alison reflected. "Oh....who's gonna make me cum first?"

"Why tell you, when...." Gillian indeed didn't finishing telling. Instead, she pinched her pussy lips and licked them up in a big show.

Still, I had to make it look like I had something to offer. So I cupped her tits, rubbed her nipples and suckled her neck while Gillian suckled her pussy.

"Kiss me...." Alison breathed out huskily. "Eat my mouth out...." When I realized she was talking to me, I lifted my head up.

With a few extra rubs on her nipples, I kissed her lips, trying to lick and penetrate them like Gillian was doing to her lower lips. I swirled my tongue around in her mouth and tried to lick her own up and down, but Alison pulled back to catch her breath and moan.

Her left hand was in Gillian's hair, pushing her head deeper onto her center. Her right reached up and held the back of my head, as she attacked my lips this time. She moaned into my mouth, and I just tried to keep up and hold onto her breasts.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum...." Alison whimpered when we broke. "Watch her make me cum...."

We both looked down as Gillian fingered and licked Alison close to the edge. Now that I could watch Gillian eat her out, watch how turned on she was and watch her squirm in her own constricting clothes, I felt constricted myself.

I could only squeeze Alison's breasts harder as I saw Gillian slowly, teasingly and seductively lick her up while her finger got faster. "Yeah....shit, fuck, that's....ohh!" Alison squeaked out, finally giving in and going over.

Gillian buried her face on her, so I couldn't see her swallowing her release down. I did watch Alison's perfect face crumble flawlessly, as I helped out with one more squeeze of her perfect boobs. At last, Alison quieted down and caught her breath, and we had to give her room.

When I let go of her breasts, Gillian got to her feet. She went to me as Alison bent down, then walked over to one of the couches. She laid down flat on her back, leaving us to admire her naked form, flushed from its intense orgasm. It was a sight to see.

But taste was the next sense to overwhelm me, once Gillian kissed me – with the taste and juices of Alison fresh on her lips. It took a while, but I started to taste Gillian before long too.

We couldn't ignore that we were the only ones with clothes on. I tried to help Gillian with that earlier, but I'd probably get somewhere this time.

I lowered both her dress straps, then stopped kissing so I could fix my own clothing problem. I got my shirt off and exposed my upper body, just as Gillian exposed hers. She still had a bra on – a black one, ironically enough. Her matching underwear was exposed just as mine came into view as well.

Alison was getting a show out of this, and so was I. I hoped Gillian considered my....display to be a worthy show as well. I also hoped she knew her own display was damned impressive to me as well, even after what Alison showed.

"Let's go sit down," Gillian said instead. I figured we'd go on the other couch, but Gillian led me to the study table instead. She got me to sit in Jeff Winger's chair at the head of the table, while Gillian sat in Britta Perry's chair at Jeff's right – now my right.

Gillian scooted her chair over, and I scooted mine closer to her in return. Now that we were closer to each other, Gillian could slide her hand over and place it on my underwear. I could reach my hands over to handle both her bra-covered breasts, so they could get the same treatment I gave Alison. Although Alison had more to work with, Gillian's were a perfect handful – and that was with a bra on.

I got to work getting it out of the way, right as Gillian reached in for me. She briefly grabbed my erection, before pulling away to throw her bra off. I only had a second to admire her bare breasts before she kissed me, so I settled for just holding them.

She went back to my underwear, as I felt her pulling me free and into the open. She stroked me while my hands stroked her chests, and our tongues stroked each other. Our mouths were slower than our hands, which made it all the more sensual.

When we broke, I looked down at Gillian's hand on mine, then saw my hands on her tits, then saw her knowing, perfect smile and the glint in her pretty blue eyes. She kissed me slow and sweet once, then twice, then got up on her feet and let my cock go.

Gillian climbed into my lap, leaving my erection right up against her stomach. The friction was one of the many things taking me aback, until Gillian kissed me quickly again. I took the lead next, dipping my head down to kiss and suckle her breasts, as my hands went on her waist.

We started grinding on each other while I worked on her tits, and I also rubbed my cock against her skin for good measure. When I brushed the center of her underwear, Gillian moaned and asked, "Mmmm.....you've been waiting to do that, haven't you?"

I wasn't in a position to lie, so I said, "You're not the only one who's waited for someone around here...."

With that, Gillian pulled her chest back and got on her feet. I was briefly afraid I'd gone too far – although that would be a hypocritical position for her. Instead, she got into position on her knees, right in front of me.

"It's a wonder this never happened," Gillian commented, as she settled underneath the study room table. I scooted forward, until Gillian put her hand back on me – and her mouth followed after that.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
770 Followers