Companion Fare Ch. 03

Story Info
They made it to Chicago.
2.3k words
4.37
35.2k
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
312 Followers

The trip to Chicago was uneventful, Lori slept most of the trip. She would open her eyes from time to time and see Donna reading through the furniture catalogs and smile at the satisfaction she felt. As strange as it may sound to someone, including herself, Lori had to admit she was content in her role and was looking forward to the coming days.

They changed planes and arrived in Charlotte in the afternoon. The weather was very warm and humid. Both women were not use to weather like this in late July and silently understood why California was so popular. Donna spoke to Lori as a friend and chatted about everything but what Lori and her were thinking of. She knew Lori was hers but wanted to prolong the anticipation.

They checked into the Morehead Inn, an upscale resort on the outskirts of the city. Their room was beautiful. It was called the Euclid suite and had two four poster beds, a large sitting area and a whirlpool bath. Before they could even settle in Donna grabbed Lori’s wrist and playfully dragged her to the lobby. They entered a stylists parlor on the premises and Donna asked the girls if they had time to style her girlfriend’s hair. Without an appointment and with it getting near closing the stylist said they would need to return in the morning.

Donna pulled the stylist aside and they chatted for a few minutes. The girl kept looking at Lori and smiling. She in turn spoke with her assistant and it was settled; they would stay late and do the job. Donna explained she offered them both twice their regular fee. Lori stood and watched as the two women closed up the shop and shut the blinds that looked out into the lobby of the resort. Lori knew something was happening and she felt that welcome tingling course through her body.

“Pet, come over here,” Donna spoke in the now familiar tone of authority. “I want you to meet Ann and her assistant Chloe. They have been kind enough to help with your frightful appearance.

Her words cut into Lori like a knife. She nodded to both women, a silent hello. Ann was probably in her late thirties. She was a tall attractive nicely dressed women, while Chloe was probably in her late teens or early twenties. She had short blackish blue hair and was wearing khaki pants with a tight T-shirt that showed off her tight stomach and small breasts. When she turned Lori noticed a tattoo peeking above her low cut pants on her lower back. She had a Gothic look to her.

“Pet you will refer to them as Miss Ann and Missy Chloe.”

“Yes, Miss Donna,” Lori turned her head when she heard Chloe giggle. Lori’s face reddened when she saw the young girl laughing at her.

“Chloe!” snapped Donna. “My Pet is here for a reason, not your amusement. You both are being paid extremely well and I expect things to be done my way. Do you understand?”

Chloe, looked like a girl caught talking in class and mumbled an apology.

“Pet, I have decided we need to do something about your hair. Ann feels, and I agree a shorter cut and some blond highlights will be much sexier. Now we don’t want your top to get wet so remove it now.”

Lori looked ar Donna and knew it was happening again. She was ready to obey. She pulled her sweater over her head and placed it on the table. She stood in front of the three women feeling her nipples harden under their gaze. Chloe reached for the apron stylists give their clients but stopped when Donna shook her head.

“She won’t need that, dear. Go ahead and wash her hair.”

Chloe pointed to a chair with a sink at the head of it. Lori sat and the girl set the chair back placing Lori’s neck and head into the sink. The women’s breasts flattened against her chest but the hard nipples pointed upwards. She turned on the water and was waiting for it to warm when Donna signaled for her to stop. Donna walked over to the table and picked up two metal clips that are used to hold hair back and approached Lori.

“I want,” as Donna grabbed Lori’s right nipple and tugged it hard. ”for you to ask Chloe here to clamp your slutty little titties.”

Lori gasped at the pain and the excitement of Donna’s touch. Why won’t she clamp me she thought.

“Missy Chloe, would you please clip my slutty titties,” she whispered, noticing the almost evil smile cross the young girls face. Chloe hated washing the hair of rich women and having to always smile and bend over backwards for them. She was going to enjoy this wash.

Chloe grabbed the two clips and backed away from the chair. “Get up,” she ordered.

Lori looked over at Donna and was quickly disappointed by her not stepping in and was shocked when she heard. “Pet, you will obey these two ladies as you would me.”

Lori clamored out of the chair, which was difficult with the back still down and walked over to the girl who was young enough to be her daughter.

“Kneel,” Chloe pointed to the floor in front of her feet. She saw a smile on Donna’s face and knew she was to be given a free hand.

Lori knelt in front of the girl and keeping her eyes downcast she noticed the black Doc Martin boots.

“I know your Mistress calls you Pet, but I will refer to you as slut. Do you understand your name?”

“Yes, Missy Chloe I am a slut, your slut, and Miss Ann’s slut.” She looked up and could see the outline of Chloe’s nipples under her T-shirt. The girl was smiling, her white teeth looking much brighter against the Gothic black lipstick. Her jaw was moving as she chomped up and down on her gum.

“Make them bounce.”

Lori stuttered and looked to Donna for help.

“Don’t look at her slut. My you are a stupid slut. Make your titties bounce for me. Now.”

Lori understood and realized what was expected. She slowly started twisting her upper body at the waist causing her tits to swing back and forth.

“I said bounce, not twist, slut!”

Lori began pushing her knees up and down causing her breasts to bounce. She could feel her upper body flush with embarrassment or more likely excitement. Chloe just watched, loving the power of making this old bitch do as she wanted. After a good ten minutes she finally told Lori to stop. She noticed the sweat on her upper lip and between her breasts. She grabbed Lori’s nipple with her blue painted fingernails and lifted her breast off her chest. Lori winced in pain but would not give this girl the satisfaction of a cry of pain. The nipple was clipped and repeated on the other tit.

“Get in the chair slut.”

Lori stood and felt the pain in her nipples communicate directly with her pussy. She sat down and hung her head in the sink. Chloe started to wash her hair, scrubbing and rinsing with more vigor then necessary. She finished but before letting Lori up she moved her face inches from Lori’s.

The girls breath filled Lori’s nostrils and she felt before she saw the small tongue reach out and lick her cheek. Lori wanted her first kiss to be with Donna, not this child. She continued to lick the older women’s face and Lori stayed motionless hoping it would end.

“What is the matter, slut?” Chloe asked, “Am I too horrible to kiss? Open your mouth wide.”

Lori had no choice and opened readying herself for an intimate kiss. Instead she felt something drop into her mouth and she suddenly understood the girl had dropped her gum in Lori’s mouth.

“Chew it cunt. You may be too good to kiss me, but who is chewing whose gum, slut. Now thank me.”

Lori fought the urge to vomit and could not understand the mixed feelings she was having. One part of her was revolted by this and the other part was titillated beyond anything she had ever experienced.

She chewed loudly and looked up into the girls eyes, “Thank you Missy Chloe, this slut is honored to use your gum.” She would not give into this girl, she would only win if she made Lori break.

Donna spoke for the first time, “Okay girls, lets get her hair finished. And Pet I want you to keep smacking that gum like the Bimbo you are.”

Lori fought the tears, she could take the abuse of others but not Miss Donna.

It took over an hour to streak and style her hair. Donna and Chloe talked together like old friends. Lor sat topless the entire time smacking her gum loudly. Ann did not appear to be into these games and worked hard but never touched or commanded Lori to do anything but change her head position. When she finished Lori was pleased with the results. She looked younger and sexier.

Donna paid the girls, using Lori’s credit card and allowed her to put her top on. It was past 8 P.M. and Lori was getting hungry. They went to dinner in the hotel restaurant. Donna was referring to Lori by her name, not Pet, so Lori knew the game was over for now. “Tell me, Lori, what are your feelings about what has happened?” Donna asked during dessert.

“Honestly, Miss, I mean Donna, I am not sure. Obviously I enjoy the submission. It has always been something I’ve felt. My husband and I have talked and fantasized abut it often. I have never acted on it and I feel guilty I am, without him being here.”

“Well, I think if this goes beyond this trip he will have to become part of it. If not as an active Dom, perhaps as an observer. I know him well enough that he will not accept the ‘wimp husband’ or ‘cuckold’ role. You must be honest with him and the two of you need to decide if we are to continue once we return.”

“I know him well enough that some of this will appeal to him. I hope he will be okay with it, because I like being your Pet.” Lori looked into Donna’s eyes and smiled.

Donna’s voice changed slightly; enough for Lori to notice casual conversation becoming more.

“Well, Pet. Another choice for you. Up until now we really haven’t done anything too terrible. You could look your husband in the eye and tell him you haven’t had sex or done anything more than flirt. You could say that and really be close to telling the truth. Your choice now is, do you want to take the next step. That means I will expect you to have sex with me,” Donna paused and smiled slightly, “and with whomever I choose.”

Lori’s heart was beating quickly and she became flush. She wanted to go the next step, to turn herself over completely to this woman. Yet part of her struggled with what would happen when she returned home. This would be different then bedroom fantasy. It would be real and there would be no turning back.

“Maybe, Miss Donna, we could stop for now and continue after I talk with him when we return. I want to take that next step...I, I just cannot risk my marriage.”

Donna knew it was a reasonable request. She also knew if she agreed she would be submitting herself to Lori and her husband. She would not be in control. The excitement she got was from the thrill of secrecy, the hunt, the domination. It may cost them their marriage but she was willing to risk it. Was Lori?

“Pet, my sweet Pet. That is not a choice. End it now, forever..... or accept my power over you. Open your arms to me and I promise you an exciting time. I don’t think it will cost you your marriage.....but it may. The risk is what makes it so good. It is what makes you so wet.”

Lori sat quietly for awhile. Turning it over and over in her mind. She knew she would tell him everything. Even if it cost them their marriage. So many times he spoke of watching her submitting and being used by others. It always turned him on. They never spoke of a woman in the Dom role but he reveled in the stories of her being passed around and forced to humiliate herself. Was his excitement real? Was it just fantasy? Was she willing to risk things or stop it here?

Donna’s voice broke the silence, “I will be going to the room. You charge the meal to our room and come to me. Knock on the door. When I answer it I will either find you naked in the hall or dressed. If naked you will be eating my pussy before bedtime. If dressed I will not speak another word of this again. Ever. Here or back home.”

Donna stood and walked away from the table. Lori sat pondering her next move. She sighed loudly and signaled the waiter for the tab. She walked to the room knowing what she should do; but also knowing what she wanted to do. She stood outside the door for a few minutes. The doorway was obscured and the chance of being seen was small.

She kicked her shoes off. All that was left was her skirt and top. The same clothes she kissed her husband goodbye in so long ago. She may hate herself for this but she would hate herself for never knowing. She dropped her skirt and top on the ground and knocked.

End of part 3..

evals22
evals22
312 Followers