Companion Fare Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna motioned to Lori and Lori had to bend over and place her ear next to Donna's mouth to hear above the din. Her dress opened and her breast's creamy tops were put on display. This was not lost on the group who blatantly stared. Lori knew that all of them were in on whatever debauchery Donna and Chloe had come up with. Her only saving grace was they were pretty much set apart from the rest of the crowd.

Donna's voice was loud but Lori had to strain to hear, "Pet, this is it. You are to do whatever any of us ask. There are only three rules; No fucking, no leaving the bar and your dress must stay on. Do you understand?"

Lori took a deep breath and turned her head so her mouth was next to Donna's ear. She stuck it out and lightly licked the lobe and spoke, "Yes Miss Donna. I understand. Please don't let it get out of hand. I am scared."

Donna smiled and turned slightly. She reached under Lori's skirt and slid her hand up to her cunt. She found Lori to be wet, wetter than she ever felt on this trip. She pulled her hand free and let everyone see her two fingers coated with the secretions of this older woman. She wiped her fingers on Lori's dress and leaned close to Lori's ear.

"You may be scared, but your cunt tells me you are such a submissive slut. You enjoy this. Do not try and deny it."

Donna spoke to the group as loudly as she could and said, "Who wants to dance with this slut?"

Jerome stood and walked up to Lori. Without breaking stride he grabbed her wrist and pulled her onto the dance floor. It was a fast song and Lori danced to the beat, oblivious to the fact her breast were bouncing and she was older than everyone else on the dance floor by at least fifteen years.

Jerome pulled her close, stopping on the floor and spoke in her ear. "Open your mouth."

Lori did and he pushed a blue pill into her mouth, telling her to swallow it. She did as she was told and that pill was followed by another white one. The music slowed and jerome pulled her close and began to dance with his groin pushed against her waist and his hands cupping her ass.

Within a few minutes the colors seemed more vibrant and people's voices were loud and seemed to come at her all at once. Lori felt very happy and uninhibited. She knew his hands were on her ass yet did not care. Things seemed surreal, like she was outside her body looking down at the dance floor.

Jerome moved one hand up between their bodies and began to squeeze her breast. He kissed her neck and whispered in her ear. He told her what a slut she was and how he couldn't believe she would do whatever Donna and Chloe wanted. His fingers unbuttoned the next top button of her dress and he slid his hand inside the fabric. He pinched and twisted her nipple all the time calling her a cunt and telling her to fuck her self against his body.

When the song ended he pulled her back to the table and the next guy took her back on the dance floor. This went on for over an hour, Lori being groped and dirty danced with by the four young men. Her dress was only held together by two buttons and her tits were openly displayed to anyone looking. Finally she asked Donna if she could take a break and the group of them all got up and walked to the back of the club and up some stairs. Jerome spoke with one of the managers and they were lead to a VIP lounge.

It was a room about ten feet wide and fourteen feet long. There was a large picture window looking out over the dance floor. A long sofa hugged the opposite wall and a coffee table was set in front with a pitcher of Margaritas set atop it.

When the door closed Lori noticed the silence. The vibration of the music shook the glass window but it was so quiet. Donna handed Lori a drink and she swallowed it in two or three gulps, suddenly aware of how thirsty she was. Everyone sat on the couch and Lori was the only one standing, there being no room for her to sit.

"Please, Miss Donna. I am exhausted. May I sit on the floor or the table, just for a few minutes?" Lori pleaded.

Chloe spoke, "Well slut, you seemed to enjoy yourself on the dance floor with my boyfriend and his pals. Everyone could see your tits and you rubbing yourself against their cocks like a bitch in heat. I bet you are tired. Would you like to sit down?"

"Please Missy Chloe."

"Unbutton the last two buttons of your dress, slut."

Lori hesitated for but a moment and quickly did as she was told. Her dress parted and her tits and pussy were on display.

Chloe continued, "sit down on the coffee table in front of us. I want you to sit your bare ass on the table and spread your legs apart as far as possible. Do not piss me off or I will walk you through the club as you are now!"

Lori, was in her zone and was now on auto pilot. She didn't think of consequences only of obeying. She lifted her dress and sat down spreading her thighs as far as possible. Donna handed her another drink which she quickly emptied. Her nipples were erect and the juices from her cunt glistened on her nether lips.

Chloe reached for her purse and pulled out a long flesh colored dildo with a suction cup on the opposite end. Chloe licked the bottom of the suction cup and knelt down between Lori's legs. She stuck the dildo onto the table so it stood obscenely between Lori's legs. Chloe stoked it up and down, her knuckles brushing against the splayed pussy.

Chloe let go over the artificial cock and it bounced against Lori's cunt. Chloe reached into her purse and pulled out a small bottle of lubricant which she poured over the dildo.

She stood up and said, "Climb aboard slut."

Lori stood and grabbed the head of the dildo pulling it towards the edge of the table. She squatted down and was able to place the head at the entrance of her cunt. Everyone in the room stared as she lowered herself on the mammoth rubber toy. When her ass touched the table an audible gasp from her mouth filled the room. Her two hands gripped the table edge and she tried not to move.

Chloe reached forward and buttoned the top four buttons of her dress and looked at Jerome. "Call the waitress, I think we need another pitcher," she ordered.

Lori's eyes opened and she begged Donna to let her up. Donna walked up to Lori and slapped her across the face, startling everyone in the room.

"I said you were to do whatever you were told, cunt, " she yelled. "You just made it harder for yourself."

Lori's cheek was red from the slap and tears were in her eyes. The door opened and the waitress walked in. At first she paid no attention to the people until she noticed the awkward position of Lori on the table and her white knuckles gripping the edge.


"Ma'am, do you want me to get you a chair. Are you all right?"

Chloe answered, "She is fine, just a little too much to drink. Right?"

Lori stammered, "Yes, I'm fine thanks."

Donna's voice broke the silence, "Pet, you should have followed orders and this would not have been necessary. Now tell this young lady why you are sitting so funny."

Lori's eyes begged Donna for compassion and found none. She spoke, barely loud enough for all to hear.

"I'm sitting on a dildo."

The waitresses mouth fell open and she didn't know what to say or believe what she heard. The girl headed for the door figuring these people were too weird for her tastes when Donna stepped in front of her. She dropped a hundred dollar bill on the girl's tray and asked her to stay just a bit longer.

Donna looked at Lori and spoke, "Stand up."

Lori pushed up with her hands and slowly stood. As she raised her self her dress parted and revealed the rubber cock being exposed as she lifted herself. The head plopped out of her pussy and swung lewdly back and forth as Lori stood fully erect. The dress closed and Lori averted her eyes from everyone in the room.

Donna spoke again. "She is such a horny woman we need to bring her toys wherever we go. I hope she didn't embarrass you, dear. Why don't we cancel the drink order. I think Pet is ready to go home......"

Lori looked up with relief and her expression of relief quickly left her face when she heard the rest of Donna's sentence. "...as soon as she licks her toy clean."

Everyone except Chloe and Donna had uneasy looks on their faces. This was getting beyond a little kinky game playing. Jerome stood up and started to say it was time to call it quits when Chloe told him to shut up and sit down.

Lori walked over to the table and kneeled down. Her hand trembled as she slowly reached for the dildo but just before she grabbed it, that stern voice was heard again.

"No, Pet. No hands. And don't stop until I say to stop."

Lori bent over and swallowed the rubber cock in front of her audience. She sucked and licked, hoping to hear her Mistress tell her it was over.

Donna walked over to the waitress, dropped another hundred on the tray and told her to give them thirty minutes. As soon as the girl left Donna told the four men to pull out their cocks. With the four of them sitting behind the bobbing head of Lori, Donna finally said to stop. Lori lifted her head and started to stand. Donna raised her hand indicating for Lori to stay on her knees.

"Unbutton your dress, Pet," Lori did as she was told, just hoping Donna would end this and let her cum. "Turn around and start sucking. I want each guy to hold your head and fuck your mouth. When they are ready to cum they will shoot it on your tits and face. I want your left hand behind your back and your right playing with your cunt. If you want to cum tonight, you had better do it just as the fourth cock explodes. If you cum before we will order more drinks and take your rubber friend out to a chair in the club."

Lori did as she was told. She cannot even remember what cock went with what face. It didn't take long for each man to cum and she had to fight the urge to orgasm as their hot cum hit her tits, neck and face. Jerome was the last of the group and just as his black cock began to explode Lori felt her body shake in a mind shattering orgasm.

After it was over Chloe told her to stand and buttoned up her dress. The cum on her face dripped down her neck. Her dress was soaked through and almost transparent around her tits. She was told not to wipe or touch herself in any manner. They all walked out of the club and anyone who noticed knew without a doubt what had happened to this woman.

One part left...the husbands reaction.

12