Company Business Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice huh?" Tess asked. Sara just nodded.

"Kate." Tess said as she set up on the sofa, placing her feet, ankles crossed, on the coffee table.

Kate stood there. "Undress for us, baby."

Kate licked off her sneakers as she unzipped her jeans, she wiggled her tiny hips and pushed the cut-offs down and stepped free of them. Her tee was peeled off and tossed aside. She hand no need of a bra. Her figure was pencil thin. As she dropped her panties and straightened, Sara was speechless. She weighed less than a hundred pounds. Her breasts were visible only from the two tiny brown dots that were her nipples. She had the smallest pubic mound Sara had ever seen. There was little muscle definition one her legs or arms. Every rib was clearly defined. But, her face with her short white blonde hair and blue eyes was absolutely hypnotizing.

Tess stood up and held out her hand to Kate. Kate came to her and as she looked up to Tess, Tess lowered her mouth to kiss her. The girl opened her mouth and accepted Tess's tongue, allowing it to roam deep into her mouth. Tess ran her hand over the girl's back letting it explore her tiny butt. Tess held out a hand to Sara and Sara stood and came to the two. "Say hi to Kate." Tess said. "She is going to be very nice to you."

Tess kissed Kate again and then let Sara lean forward and kiss Kate. The two seemed instantly drawn to each other. As the two traded kisses. Tess slipped her fingers down Kate's ass crack and between her legs. She eased a finger into Kates' vagina and her vaginal muscles immediately contracted around it. She had the tightest little cunt Tess had ever known. She pressed her lips to the side of Kate's face. "Are you going to be nice to Sara?"

Kate nodded as the two continued to kiss. "Very nice?" Tess added. Kate nodded again. "Then take her up to my bed then." Tess instructed. "I will be along after a while."

Sara looked to Tess as Kate began the lead her by the hand toward the stairs. "Enjoy." Tess whispered.

Sara had been setting on the sofa for at least an hour. There had not been a sound from the two. The wine was gone and she had a real buzz on. She stood and went up the stairs.

When she looked into the bedroom, Sara was on her back moaning almost pleading with Kate. Her knees were up and to the sides, her arms were over her head, hands grasping the spindles on the headboard.

"I can't." Sara cried. "Can't cum again." Kate was between her legs, face buried, the slurping sound was very familiar to Tess and it made her smile. Kate would service her lover as long as they would lay there for her. She had no off switch. She never tired. She had no interest in having a girl pleasure her. She only wanted to serve and she was very good at it.

Sara was twisting side to side, trying to pull away, to give her cunt a rest. "Please no." She begged.

Tess went to the bed and when Sara saw her, she was pleading with her eyes. Tess set down and ran her hand over Sara's face, pushing the hair aside. "My girl being good to you?" She asked.

"Please Tess, I can't cum again, please."

Tess moved her hand to the back of Kate's head. "You are so amazing." She whispered and Kate continued to lap at Sara's pussy. Tess got up and went to a dresser. She removed a harness with a large red cock attached. She stepped into it as moans and pleadings were once again coming from the bed. She squeezed a large amount of lube from a tube and smeared it along the length of the rubber dong and added some more to the tip of two fingers on her right hand.

Tess returned to the bed and straddled young Kate. She used her left hand to spread the girl's ass cheeks and then began rubbing her lubed fingers along her ass crack and over her tight anus. The girl squirmed, It was not the first time Tess had put her in this position and she knew quite well what was about to happen. She felt a finger being forced into her anus and she arched her back just like Tess had taught her. She moved her legs apart as a second finger entered her and began to stroke in and out of her.

Tess finally removed her fingers and young Kate braced herself. Tess put her hand on the back of the girl's head and patted. "Pay attention to what you are doing baby."

Kate began licking Sara and Sara moaned and twisted and Sara held her down. Tess rubbed the rubber cock along Kate's ass crack and then lifted. She pressed the cock head on the anus and pushed as gently as she could but she intended to fuck this little ass. Kate grunted and lifted as her ass slowly surrendered itself. The cock head spread her anal passage and slipped into her. Tess placed a hand on either side of Kate and lowered her mouth to Kate's ear. "Give it to me." Tess said.

Young Kate had gone rigid when the cock head opened her. Tess had waited for her to adjust and now she wanted her. Kate slowly pushed her ass up toward Tess and the thick invading cock. She grunted and whimpered. "Come on baby. Fuck me back." Tess pushed and the cock slipped in about three inches, spreading the tiny anus. "Don't forget sweetie. Sara wants you too."

As Tess pulled the cock back and pushed again, Kate gasped and buried her mouth between Sara's legs. Sara tossed her head and drew her knees up. Tess pulled and fucked again and she entered the girl as deep as she ever had. She looked down and less than two inches of the seven inch cock was visible.

"Well okay." She whispered. "I am going to fuck you now." She began a steady in and out as Kate grunted each time the cock entered her a little farther. Tess was increasing her tempo and the lube was working. Kate's ass was yielding to her. Sara was panting hard and her eyes were watering. Every time Tess shoved the cock into Kate, Kate's tongue drove into Sara and Sara's climax was building.

Tess pulled out to the head of the fat cock and shoved her dong into the girl until her mound was pressed hard against Kate's ass cheeks. Kate's muffled grunts were countered by Sara's cries as she began to shudder and cream onto Kate's tongue. Her orgasm lasted a good thirty seconds as Tess fucked the girl's anus. Kate finally abandoned Sara and her head was twisting backward trying to find Tess. Tess continued to fuck her as she leaned down letting her mouth find Kate's. She shoved her tongue into Kate's mouth. She fucked her hard and fast and young Kate came. She cried and babbled and shoved herself back onto the cock and begged for more. Tess gave it to her until the girl finally fell flat on the bed, arms draped to her sides.

Tess lay there on the girl's back for a few minutes before she finally pushed herself up and eased the cock from Kate's ass. Kate lifted, trying to keep it inside her as long as she could.

"You like that did you?" Tess kissed the girl's neck. She felt Kate nodding.

Tess looked up at Sara who had scooted up and from under Kate at some point and had just been setting there watching this amazing sex.

Tess smiled at her and kissed the back of Kate's shoulder. "Maybe next time I let Sara fuck you?" Kate nodded. Tess rolled onto her side, patted Kate's tiny ass cheeks. "Go run us a hot shower baby. I think all three of us could use one." Kate crawled off of the bed and disappeared into the bathroom.

Tess raised her hand over her head and found Sara's leg. She ran her fingers along her inner thigh. "I told you I had a surprise."

"No shit." Sara said.

In the shower, the three mostly exhausted girls went about washing themselves until Sara looked at Kate who was facing away from her. She soaped her hand generously and moved close to her. She slipped one hand around her waist and placed her hand flat on Kate's tummy. Her soapy hand slid over her ass and down her crack. She whispered in Kate's ear. "Are you really sore after she fucks you like that?" Her fingers rolled over Kate's anus, It was still loose and a finger slipped in easily.

Tess watched and then leaned in and kissed Kate. "Not going to answer her?"

Kate nodded. "Yes, I'm sore."

Sara's finger slid all the way in and Kate twitched. "How long?" Sara whispered.

Kate was becoming distracted. "What?" She said.

"How long are you sore?" Sara repeated. She eased a second finger into her.

Kate shrugged." Maybe a few hours." She decided.

Sara pulled her fingers free and ran them under the spray. Then she brought them to Kate's mouth. Her own aroma was still present. Sara ran them over Kate's lips and as Kate opened her mouth, Sara slipped them in. Kate sucked on those fingers until Sara finally decided to pull them free,

Sara looked at Tess and she finally realized what Tess knew very well. This girl was theirs to use, to enjoy as they wished. She would not refuse, she would not protest and she would always come when she was called.

Tess took Sara's hand and the two stepped out of the shower, Tess took a towel and handed one to Sara. Tess looked at the harness still laying on the floor. She leaned back in the shower and pulled Kate to her until their lips touched. She kissed her. Tess whispered. "That should get a thorough washing if it is to be used anymore tonight." She waited and Kate took a step forward and picked up the harness. Tess kissed her again.

12