Company Cocksucker Pt. 19-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,111 Followers

Bob and the other guy finished around the same time. I think the other guy spewing in my ass pushed Bob over the edge and he filled my mouth. They both pulled away from me and for just a moment I had a chance to rest while I swallowed Bob's load. I looked up at Steph again and saw her nudge Tim and say something to him through a giggle.

Tim nodded and started toward me, unzipping his pants as he approached. So, he was going to get me again, after all. He'd get his chance to pile humiliation on humiliation by fucking me when he knew that, of all people, he was the one I least wanted touching me. And he could do it in front of this mass humiliation he'd arranged and in front of my girlfriend--well, pretty clearly, my *former* girlfriend.

I cringed inside. I knew I couldn't stop him and my ass was lubricated and opened for his pleasure. In a minute I'd feel the familiar sensation of Tim's cock invading my ass. I hoped to God it didn't cause me to get an erection. As all of this had been going on, my erection had subsided. If I got hard again, I knew someone would say something and Tim would take it as some kind of additional victory over my dignity.

Part 22: My Savior

Just as I was sure I knew my fate and could do nothing to change it, I felt a large, strong hand pulling me up by the shoulder. At first I assumed that someone was just trying to get my attention because he wanted to take my mouth while Tim took my ass. But I was being pulled all the way up. I looked up to see Tyrone looking at me. There was a gentleness in his eyes that I hadn't noticed before. And, the only demand he made of me was for me to pull up my pants.

*God! Was he saving me from more of this?* I reached down to pull my pants up and noticed that cum had dripped down my thighs, onto my pants and underpants. I didn't care. I pulled my pants up, wet as they were. As I was buckling them, I caught a glimpse of Tim. He was furious and he was glaring at Tyrone. For his part, Tyrone had no softness in his eyes as he looked at Tim. If it had come down to a physical battle, there would be no contest. Tyrone would have finished Tim off with a single blow. Tim knew that and, I'm sure, was thinking of some way to get what he wanted without threatening a physical exchange.

"Hey, Tyrone is trying to end the party!" he called out to no one in particular. "Do we want the party to end?"

And then, something strange happened. A few people said 'no', but not with great enthusiasm. I think Tyrone's actions had made most people uncomfortable with what had been happening--not Tim, of course, he was a lost cause. Tyrone had said nothing to the crowd of my assailants. But his simple act of decency echoed like a moral sermon in people's minds. I saw people looking down and beginning to meander away.

Tyrone took me by the arm and escorted me out of the room. In my last glance back, I saw Tim, glaring with hatred and anger and Stephanie looking kind of puzzled.

We went straight to Tyrone's car, leaving mine in the parking lot, and he put me in the passenger seat and drove me to his house. I couldn't bring myself to talk. I was confused and ashamed. I felt such gratitude to Tyrone, but I couldn't bring myself to speak my heart. About halfway to his house, he put his hand on my thigh. It felt so reassuring, so accepting that I relaxed. But I still couldn't begin to talk with him.

When we got into his house, he walked me to the bathroom and told me to take a shower. He left me and I stripped down, looking at my clothes with disgust. Because Tim had made me keep my pants and underpants on, down around my ankles, there was dried cum on them--cum that had been sprayed there and cum that had dripped out of my overfull asshole. My shirt, which I'd never taken off, had cum on the front, and several lines of cum running up the back from those guys who had decided to pull out of my asshole and spray over my ass cheeks and back. Looking at the clothes that I'd been wearing made me feel so dirty and disgusting.

I tried to put it all out of my mind as I stepped into the shower. The hot water was magical. It seemed to wash away everything: the dried cum, of course, but also the memories. I basked in the restorative warmth for a long time, reluctantly turning the shower off only after the water began turning cold. As I stepped out, unconsciously steeled to see my cum-stained clothes on the floor, I was relieved to find that my clothes had been removed and, hanging on a hook behind the door was a clean white terry-cloth robe. I dried off and slipped into the robe, feeling like a new person.

Part 23: My Love

Opening the door, I heard Tyrone in the living room. I walked down the hallway, uncertain of how to talk with him. Meaningful glances passed between us these last couple of weeks. I'd often been embarrassed when I'd seen him notice me looking at him. And now, of course, I was so indebted to him--so grateful to him--that I didn't know where to begin. Fortunately, he put me at ease.

"Feel better?" he said with a casual ease.

*Oh, God! Did I?!* I thought. But I said, as casually as I could, "Yes. Thanks."

"Sit down." Really the only place to sit, if I didn't use the floor, was a spot on the small couch next to Tyrone. He scooted over a bit so I guessed that's where he meant for me to sit. When I sat down, he didn't waste any time in beginning the conversation.

"Why do you let them do that to you?"

Sheeze! I didn't know what to say. There was the whole story of blackmail and threats, of course. But I wasn't so self-deceived that I didn't realize there was more to it than that. What was I going to say to him? Would he even believe me if I told him I hated everything about what I'd been doing? After the way I practically made love to his cock that one day?

I looked at Tyrone, probably staring blankly. My head was filled with thoughts about what to say, with the awareness that I had to say something, with the realization that I had no idea what to say. And suddenly, to my overwhelming embarrassment, I broke out crying. Not a stifled sniffle. Not a gentle welling up of a tear in the corner of my eye. No. I bawled like a baby.

I was incredibly embarrassed, but I couldn't stop. Most guys would have been freaked out by my outburst, but Tyrone didn't look repulsed or scornful. Instead, he put his hand on the back of my neck and drew me down so my head was resting on his chest. And, for the longest time, I just lay there, my head on his muscular chest. I lay there while my bawling turned to sobs and finally just sniffles. I didn't know how to pull away from him--or, really, I didn't know how to look at him *after* I'd pulled away--so I just stayed there.

Tyrone finally broke the silence by saying, "It's okay. You're fine now."

Somehow, I felt that I was. I was beginning to feel better and I began to stroke his thigh with my hand. As I did, I saw his cock begin to stiffen, pressing against the fly of his pants. I knew then what I wanted. I unzipped his zipper and slipped my hand into his pants. I felt a shudder of pleasure shoot through my whole body as I felt his hot, hardening cock fill my hand. I tried to wrestle the monster out from his pants but it was already too hard to slip out easily so I unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants and pulled them open. Now I could pull his impressive shaft from his underpants and lay it up along his abdomen. It reached well past his bellybutton, almost to my lips. But I didn't touch it with my lips yet. For a minute or two I just gazed at the beauty of it while I cupped his large balls in my hand. Then I stroked it softly with the palm of my hand, watching it harden even more. Finally, I couldn't resist any longer. I moved my lips slowly to touch the tip of his cock. When I made contact, I felt another shudder of pleasure go through my body. I yielded to desire and slipped my lips over his cock as far as I could.

At first I was simply sucking and sliding my lips back and forth over his beautiful hard cock. But I felt a need welling up in my and before long I was pumping his shaft and bobbing my head on his cock head frantically--desperately trying to get him to fill my mouth with his seed. And it didn't take very long before my wish was granted. My mouth filled with Tyrone's sweet sperm. I sucked and sucked until he finished shooting his seed. Then I swallowed the entire hot load, savoring the taste and texture as it slid down my throat and filled my stomach.

I didn't pull off of Tyrone's spent cock and he didn't pull me away. I know lots of guys are super sensitive after they've cum and I didn't want to do anything that would make Tyrone move me away from his cock. So I lay there, very still, gently caressing his cock in my mouth. He was in the afterglow of a huge orgasm, and so was I. I hadn't cum myself. But it was as if Tyrone's orgasm drained us both of all of our sexual tension. I felt warm and satisfied just sucking gently on his softening cock.

We lay there for nearly 20 minutes, I guess. And then I began to stroke his cock with my hand and felt it begin to harden in my mouth. I was going to get him off again. This time, it was going to be a long, loving, intimate blow job. I was bound and determined to enjoy every feeling, every sight, every sound, every scent and every taste that Tyrone had to offer me as I made love to his cock.

As I gently caressed him back to hardness, I thought about how different this all was with Tyrone than with Tim or Murphy or any of the other guys I'd sucked off. I knew myself well enough now that I didn't try to lie to myself about whether I enjoyed my sexual experiences with these other men. I didn't enjoy the humiliation that Tim was into or the indifference that Murphy showed. But I did get hard and get off on sucking them off and having them fuck me. So, I accepted that I was bisexual and, at least for now, leaning toward men more than women. But the thrill I got out of my sex with these other guys came from the feeling of power at being able to control their pleasure. With Tyrone, the thrill was simply in *giving* him pleasure.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,111 Followers
12