Company Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
The Real Beginning.
3.4k words
4.12
24.2k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We settled in the suite and unpacked. Dennis ordered dinner complete with a nice bottle of Napa Cabernet. We sat and chatted the evening away and finished off the bottle. We shared some life histories and a little too much of our personal lives. By that time I had decided he was an extremely attractive man, inside and out, that I was sexually attracted to him, and most importantly I could screw up the great job I had if I was stupid. I was unsure about what was going to happen next so I took control, and kissed his cheek good night. He grabbed my arm to stop me.

"We need to talk." It wasn't a request.

"About what?" I asked.

"You and me. Listen, you are the best thing that ever happened to this company and especially my place in it. I have grown entirely dependent on you. You are smart, efficient, great with the staff and the customers, you anticipate everything. Don't take this wrong but sometimes I have a problem thinking about you in a way that is much different than during the work day. Maybe it's the wine but I wanted to tell you how incredibly fond of you I am and how indecently attracted to you I am. There I've said it. If you are not in the same place I am I understand and nothing more will ever be said or done. Your place and job are secure either way."

I was floored so I had to trust my instincts.

"Dennis did you just hit on me? Well that's a silly question. Of course you did. Considering the alcohol I am not sure what to say right now. Can I think about how I feel and what my response will be for a while and we can talk again. I am a little overwhelmed, flattered, and considering the current arrangements, obviously vulnerable. I have to consider Peter and Mandy as well as our working relationship. I hope that is not a discouraging answer. It isn't a no, because I am attracted to you. It isn't a yes because I would need to deal with the other effects. I hope you understand."

We were looking at each other pretty intensely. At that moment I could have fallen into his arms and pleaded with him to make love to me. But...

I went to my room and closed the door. I masturbated in the bathroom with my toy and all I could think of was Dennis. I got ready for bed in my little pajama top and got under the covers. Sleep did not come. All I could think about was Dennis and the things I wanted to do to him and had never done with Peter, and all I would demand from him.

About 2:30 I came to a decision. Without anything more than my pajama top on I went to his room and slowly opened the door. I learned something immediately - he slept in the nude. In the ambient light I looked at his muscular body, the shape of his hip and leg sticking out from the sheet, and his nicely haired chest above. All I wanted to do was carefully slide into the king bed with him and fall asleep with the knowledge that whatever we decided would be fine. I chickened out and returned to my room.

The alarm came too soon and I decided it had been a good idea to stay in my room. As it was a work day I put on jeans and a company polo. I must admit I looked pretty hot.

When I came to the kitchenette for coffee Dennis was already there and dressed in jeans and a similar polo.

"I must admit you look a lot better than I do in this outfit."

I dodged it. "What's for breakfast?"

"I thought we could go downstairs and eat in the restaurant like real people and then go off to the conference center. Bring all our stuff."

I gathered up all the papers for the setup and my laptop and off we went.

After breakfast we walked over to the conference center and located our booth. Our boxes were already stacked there. I did a quick inventory from my checklist and happily everything had arrived. We spent the morning working together to sort out the booth and all the signage. About 1:00 the rest of the gang arrived. I took Paul aside and told him about the sleeping arrangements and, being the dirty old man that he is, he made some smarmy remark.

I ignored him as I always did, after I punched his arm pretty hard.

We broke for lunch and they all went to check in and met us at the café for lunch. The afternoon was spent finishing the setup.

The conference was a success for us. We managed to land some new business and solidify some older relationships for the future. Paul and Dennis kept their distance like good boys. We were all extremely up about the results and shared a great dinner Friday evening to celebrate. Late Saturday morning we all packed up the booth, arranged for the shipping, and got everyone off to the airport making some excuse about flying out later. I checked us out and they pulled up the rental car which the bellman loaded for us. I thanked the manager for his hospitality and told him how much we enjoyed the stay.

Dennis got behind the wheel and we were off. I must say I was a little anxious. Here I was with the guy I had sexual fantasies about and we were 1500 miles from home. Not only that, but I must have trusted him - I hadn't even considered where we were going to sleep for the next two nights.

We drove down I-95 to Miami and picked up the Dixie Highway (US 1) in Coral Gables. All the way Dennis was pointing out local sites. We passed through Palmetto, Princeton and Florida City and what was once Homestead.

"Where are we going?"

"I have a little place on Key Largo. I consider it my private getaway as whenever I go there I let go of everything and relax. I sleep better, eat better food, and exercise. When I leave I am ready to slay the dragons again. I have to tell you, there haven't been many people I cared to share it with, especially a woman."

"I'm flattered. Thank you. I am sure it will be wonderful'" Shit! What was I getting into? My little competitive demon showed up wondering how many other woman including Mandy had he taken there?

He slowed the car as we approached a white iron gate spanning the distance between two half walls behind which was some kind of flowering bush about eight feet tall. It gave privacy from the road for what was behind it. He took out his cell phone and punched some numbers and the gate opened. As we entered the drive I noticed it was lined with palm trees for about 100 or so feet and then another wall of the same bush going the width of the property with a gap on the right side. When we entered through the gap I was stunned. I was looking at the Gulf of Mexico with islands almost on the horizon. Left and right was manicured landscaping with flowering bushes and plants bordered by thick natural growth offering total seclusion. To the left was a beautiful modern house of coral, concrete and glass with a wide partially covered veranda facing the water. There was a small beach, a pier and a boat house with what appeared to be a small speedboat hanging in it. The view and the surroundings took my breath away. There was total privacy.

"Dennis! This is magnificent! Glorious. I am speechless. How? When? Whom?"

He pulled into the carport next to the house. As we started to unload he said:

"Easy - slow down. Let me explain. This place was my grandparents. They built the original house which I have since modified extensively. I did most of the work myself including the coral fascia which was cut to clear the land for the gardens and the boathouse. It took me six years of vacations to finish it. Do you remember the check you send to a guy named Popp. He is my caretaker. If he is up to his normal standards there will be food and whatever in the house. Just so you know - there are two bedrooms each with private bath and both have been made up. I really don't want you to think I made any assumptions or anticipations."

"You think of everything don't you. Thank you for that but how did you know I would agree to come here alone with you?"

"I didn't really. I have a reservation at the Hilton about a mile away for you just in case. I do want you to feel at home here as I do. You've earned it. Please believe I don't want anything to interfere with our work together."

The inside of the house was beautifully furnished - minimalist but with everything one would need. Dennis showed me to the guest suite on the opposite side of the house from his. Again, beautifully decorated but minimalist with a large king sized bed. He put my luggage on a very unusual luggage rack that had been set out.

"Popp?" I asked.

"Yes. He is incredibly talented and very detail oriented. He made most of the furniture in the house too. Why don't you clean up and I'll see what he has put up for dinner."

The bathroom had everything from a robe and slippers to a hairdryer all in its place. The entire bath was polished coral with a marble stall shower and Jacuzzi bath. I washed up and went out to the great room. Dennis was busy in the kitchen. He had changed into shorts and t-shirt.

"What? No cook? Can I help?"

"No - I love to cook anyway. I don't want too many distractions when I am here. I won't relax."

"Does that mean I am not a distraction?"

"Stephanie - you have no idea what you are."

"I don't understand."

"Do you remember what I said Monday evening? It holds true here as well."

"Can we talk about that later? I need some wine. Have you some?"

"Under the counter in the dining area is a wine cooler. Select whichever you wish."

I opened the cabinet and there were about sixty bottles of wine in a cooler. I recognized some and not others.

"Any suggestions?"

"There is a red in there from Halter Ranch in Paso Robles California called Ancestor that is striking. Let's open one of those!"

"Found it. Should I open it?"

"You can't drink it if you don't! It will go well with the lamb that Popp has ready for the oven. Diner should be ready in an hour. Pour us each a glass and let's go outside and watch the sunset. You don't want to miss them here. They are nothing less than glorious."

He was right of course. It was glorious. We sat there on the settee and drank our wine. He refilled mine and I drank that also. I so wanted to be feeling relaxed.

The lamb was fabulous, more wine was in order and we talked for hours.

"Dennis, you continue to surprise me. You are a fabulous cook and host but as much as I want this evening to never end I need some sleep. The wine and the scenery have done their job and I am totally relaxed. Thank you for the wonderful evening."

We quickly cleaned up the kitchen and dishes and I was off to my room after a quick hug.

Again, sleep didn't come. I kept seeing Dennis' naked body at the hotel and getting wet between my legs. I tried to stem the tide a little by rubbing myself but the images became more intense and it got worse. Decision time. About three I rose and in just my pajama top I went to his door. It was slightly ajar to permit the breeze through the room. I did what I had wanted to do in Ft Lauderdale. I gently crawled into his bed, snuggled up against him and instantly fell asleep.

I awoke with the sun. I was curled up in Dennis' arm and his hand was on my breast. I thought he was still asleep. It felt wonderful to be protected by this man in a way only a woman would understand. I kissed his chest and placed my arm over his stomach. The sheet had slid down some and I could see the mound of his stomach and the top of his public hair. I looked up and there was Dennis staring at me - smiling.

"Is this the decision?"

"Yes" I whispered. I so wanted this man. I wanted the fantasy to be real. I closed my eyes and moved my hand to his penis. It was much larger than Peters and was already partially hard. He began to massage my breast - it was sensual beyond belief. It was if it had a longing all its own. He played with the nipple until it was rock hard. By that time he was hard also and I ran my hand up and down feeling the length and breadth. I massaged his balls and he moaned a little in my ear. It was music.

I looked up at him. "I want this!"

"I will follow your lead Stephanie. I understand the word "no". Only do what is comfortable for you. We have plenty of time and we can make as much opportunity as we need." He leaned over and kissed me. I kissed back with all the passion I was feeling. Our mouths opened and our tongues were entwining. I was so aroused I was ready to climax. My hand was gripping his penis and stroking up and down. Dennis' hand found the ties on my pajamas and undid them. I offered no resistance. He slowly pushed it off my shoulders and down to my stomach exposing me to him. As he did his hands lightly graced my breasts and nipples. As if a miracle, they got even harder and more tender exciting me even more.

"Oh God Yesssssss" I moaned.

"Beautiful - more beautiful than I could have imagined!" he said and bent over to lick and nibble at my nipples. He was driving me crazy. I had built this moment in my head for months and here it was. I knew I wanted it but I was afraid. Then it happened.

I had a small orgasm just from his touch. It was the first time anyone but me had given me one and I knew I wanted more. That was the straw that broke the dam. I couldn't manage my desire for him anymore. I had to have him in me somewhere. I sat up, pushed away the covers and guided his manhood into my mouth. I had always done this with Peter to get him off. Dennis' penis filled my mouth to the limit. I stretched as wide as I could and pushed down - pumping up and down on it driving him down into my throat a little bit at a time until I had as much as I could. It hurt a little from his size and I was choking but I didn't care. I needed that thing in me. I continued to pump with my hands and my mouth. He tasted wonderful and I needed to please him as much as he was pleasing me. I felt his balls tighten and my mouth and throat were suddenly filled with his seed. I couldn't contain it and pulled off. His next eruption squirted all over my face and chest. I was in heaven.

'Not one to allow a lady to be in distress', is how he put it. He sat up and pushed me back on the bed, grabbed a pillow and put it under my back pushing my pelvis up and out. With gentle hands he spread my legs exposing my soaking wet vagina. With small licks he tickled my labia and then my clitoris. He was driving me up another mountain - higher than I have ever been - and I wanted him to take me over it. With deft fingers he parted my lips and slid a finger inside. I was a little tight because Peter did not have enough girth to stretch me and my dildo was purposely small. Carefully and patiently, Dennis rolled his finger and slowly stretched my opening. With each touch I grew wetter and hotter. I moaned and shook my head side to side from the sensations I was feeling. My body began to shake uncontrollably. When he could put two fingers inside he gently pushed them in and out creating a larger pathway. I was flying higher and higher. When his lips clamped down on my clitoris and he sucked gently I had another orgasm. But it wouldn't stop - I couldn't stop. He kept sucking and I kept cuming on his fingers as he played with my insides and kept me totally engulfed in the pleasure. After three more orgasms, each one larger than the last, I needed a break and pushed him away.

"I have just had more orgasms in the last fifteen minutes than I have had in my life. Thank you thank you for being gentle! Now I need to do something for you."

I rose up and straddled his legs so his manhood rose between mine. I reach down and stroked him back to hardness. He was amazing - Peter was finished after one. When he was good and hard I pulled him to me placing his tip at my entrance. I knew this might be painful but I didn't care. I slowly dropped down onto his penis, pushing and swaying until every inch had somehow made it in. Dennis' stretching had paid off. I rocked back and forth, much like a western rider, until I was comfortable with his massive invasion. I was getting wetter and that made it easier. I leaned down putting my hands on his chest and started a long slow ride, letting the entire length of him penetrate and retreat over and over, then faster and harder. I was in sensual overload. Every inch of my body was on fire and I wanted to feel every inch of him. I moaned, and even screamed slightly. I started shaking again. His hands were everywhere - squeezing, rubbing, massaging, stroking. He must have had enough. He wanted control and I was more than willing to give it to him. I don't know why but I had a sudden need to be dominated. He rose up with me, flipped me over onto my back and never lost contact. I pulled my knees back and opened my legs as far as I could giving him full access to what we both wanted.

"Just take me Dennis. Use me - fuck me - make me cum! Give me everything you have!" I had no idea where those words came from and couldn't have cared less at the moment.

He didn't need much encouragement. After having already ejaculated he lasted a very long time. He varied the speed from slow to almost punishing and fast. I was loving every instant as I somehow opened wider and wider giving him all that I could. Again I was going from one orgasm to another. One time when he was almost all the way out I squirted all over him - something I had never ever done - and it help our efforts to continue. I was giving back as good as I was getting pushing my hips up to meet his thrusts. I sank deeper into the sheer joy of the feelings. Ecstasy. That's what it was. Pure ecstasy. I didn't want him to stop and I certainly couldn't stop wanting more. I continued squirting with each orgasm.

I have no idea how long we were at it. We kept at it past exhaustion. We were into that place few couples ever get to go. Suddenly Dennis pushed all the way in, lifting my hips off the bed and me onto my shoulders, and unloaded his semen inside me. I was so far gone already his orgasm gave me another enormous one and I fainted.