Company Hates Misery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
856 Followers

"Now, Company," he whispered hoarsely, "fuck me now." She smiled acceptance, and lowered her pussy onto his waiting cock. She moaned as she did it, wondering how long she should wait before faking an orgasm. Company knew what an orgasm was, she had had one when a John had licked her pussy, and a few when she was experimenting alone in bed before she had discovered real sex, but since then it really hadn't been a goal. She aimed to get the Johns off as soon as possible and then get another one. Her orgasms were always faked when she fucked, and to her the difference between good sex and bad sex was how long it took and how athletic she had to be. On average it was five-minute missionary that paid Company's bills, and she was happy with that. Company leaned forward, so Bentleigh could knead her breasts, and she could put her hands on his shoulders for balance. She had only been in this position a few times before, and usually complained it was hurting her legs within minutes and changed back to something easier, but this was an all nighter, and she decided to make an effort to stay longer. She rode Bentleigh's thick cock up and down slowly, feeling it stretch her wide as it went deeper inside. Her calf muscles were feeling the effort, but she ignored them and increased her speed gradually. Bentleigh was rising to meet her on every stroke and the room resounded with the sound of flesh slapping, heavy breathing and the occasional sensuous moan. But as she fucked Bentleigh faster Company felt a tingling in her pussy. There was a spot that felt good. Company experimented with angle, depth and speed until Bentleigh's cock was hitting the spot on every stroke. It was when he was five or six inches in and she was squatting up straighter. Company lay back more, and put her hands behind her ass on his legs. The tingle became a buzz, and the buzz became an incredibly good electric shock. Company didn't realise it, but she was moaning now on every stroke, deep down moans of genuine pleasure, and it was driving Bentleigh to the edge.

"I'm gonna cum," he gasped, and Company realised that she was too. She fucked him even faster as she raced him to the end, and with a scream of delight Company, the girl who had had sex for a living almost every night for the last eight months finally had a genuine orgasm, not the little imitations she had experienced before. It spread through her, making her pussy grip the invading cock even tighter, and as Company's whole body shook uncontrollably, Bentleigh exploded too, and held his cock deep inside her as they shook together. It was a few minutes before Company, who had collapsed onto Bentleigh in a sweaty, gasping heap managed to speak.

"That," she said huskily, "was just amazing." For the first time ever she actually meant it.

The element sat in its dingy room and made a mental list.

1: There must be a pre-arranged way for any elements left behind to get to a meeting point, so they could join a group returning to transition.

2: All elements coming through the divider must have a name and information to give if the humans asked questions.

3: Touch was the best way to feed on human despair. This was important, and should be number one on the list. Up until now the elements had avoided touch, as touching a happy human was debilitating.

4: Elements could live here. They could set up some sort of a settlement as a base.

5: Despairing humans tended to gather at hospitals and funerals.

It considered an idea for another source, but was it too dangerous? The element knew its knowledge was now priceless to the force. But it had to survive, and while it did it should collect knowledge. The element looked at the watch on its arm, and then at the money on the table. It might just go and look. The element put the money in its pocket and went out to the old red station wagon that John Tait let it drive home on the weekend. It was easier to get to work by driving then, because the trains were unreliable. The element drove carefully to the part of town that had been described as the 'red light' area. This was the right place, and it knew it immediately. The element drove slowly past the human women with its windows open, it could smell the despair, although many of the women had a fuzzy aura surrounding it. The element drove around twice before selecting a target. It was a small dark haired woman who looked Asian. Its eyes, no her eyes the element corrected itself, were downcast. When the element pulled up the woman walked almost reluctantly to the car.

"Yeah?" The word was enough for the element; this was the right one.

"I have not done this before," the element said, "how much does it cost?"

"Fifty," the woman said hopefully. Hopefully hurt.

"Forty," the element countered. It didn't want to make her happy.

"Forty five?"

"Forty."

"OK." The woman got into the car. The element drove to where she said, and gave her the money when she asked. The woman reached into his pants and took his penis out. The surge of energy was terrific. The element knew it was supposed to get stiff to do this, but was surprised anyway when it happened. The woman rolled something over his penis, and then pulled her pants down, and lifted her skirt. Even as she performed the tasks the element could feel her despair increasing, and it breathed deeply and appreciatively. "Come on then," the woman said impatiently, and the element scrambled over to her side. It pushed its penis around a few times, wondering what to do and she sighed and guided the penis into her. It felt warm and good, but the thing she had put on his penis was not allowing full contact. The element pushed in and out experimentally, the woman lay back with her eyes closed.

"Ten more without... rubber," the element suggested trying to remember the correct word, and her eyes opened slightly.

"OK," she said, and her despair got deeper. The element gave her the money and clawed the condom awkwardly until it was off. When it pushed into her body next it felt the awesome surge of raw energy, this was better than anything it had ever tried before. It fucked the woman fast, relishing the power it got and soon it felt something building.

"I, um cum?"

"Yeah, whatever." Its cock started spraying inside her and the peak was the best thing that the element had ever experienced. Its energy levels were higher than ever before. It went through the motions of dressing and dropping the depressed woman back before it went home and eagerly updated the list. There was definitely a new number one.

Company had a new mini skirt. It was so short that if she leaned into a car window then anyone behind her would get a good look at her cotton covered pussy. But it was an experiment she told herself, to justify both buying and wearing it. She was later than usual, Terrence had picked her up at the usual time, but then he had taken her home before taking her to work, so it had obviously worked on him. Terrence didn't fuck Company all that often any more, he knew what she was worth on the street and he loved the money. They both knew she could go upmarket if she wanted, she was too pretty, too skilled and too logical to keep streetwalking, but she didn't need the extra attention to her identity that regular medical checks and hotel ID checks required. They were both happy with the current situation for their own reasons. Company was pulled back to reality as the old model gold Lexus appeared at the end of the strip. She called this one Larry, and he was a regular Saturday night visitor to this part of town. He would cruise up and down three times, and the pick the girl with the shortest skirt. It was that simple. A lot of the regulars were harder to figure out, there were tit men, ass men, men who liked thin women, men who liked larger women, men who were looking for particular ethnic groups and men who wanted a woman that looked like their mother, or sister, or wife. It took all sorts. The Lexus slowed as it went past Company on the first pass, it slowed more as Larry peered out at her on the second pass and it stopped in front of her on the third pass. Company went to the opening window.

"Hi hon, looking for some Company?" she asked seductively.

"Well goll-ee," Larry said eagerly. "You're new around here aint you?" The wrapping is new; the package isn't Company thought cynically.

"Why, yes hon, do you like what you see?" she asked spinning around for him.

"You bet, get on in," Larry said, unlocking the door. Company smiled. The right lure for the right fish, and he hadn't even asked for a price.

It was a week after his first visit, and the element was kerb crawling again. He passed by the short blonde with big breasts and the tiny miniskirt. She didn't smell of despair. After a trip up and down he pulled up next the Asian girl again. She smelled more down than even last week. She came to the window.

"Same as last week," the element said, "fifty and no condom." She shrugged, resigned to her fate, and got in. This time when he came, she hit rock bottom.

"You've done so much for me, I don't know how to thank you," Hope said through misty eyes. She was feeling much better now, and looked it too.

"It's nothing really," Company replied dismissively. Hope rolled her eyes. Nothing was feeding her and caring for her as a mother would a child. Company made sure there was food, and that Hope ate it. Company had got some basic furniture for her, including the small table and chairs they were sitting at now, and Company had provided companionship and interest in a life that was spiralling to an inevitable end. Hope looked at Company, and broached a subject that Company had been avoiding.

"What did you do?" she asked directly. "You are definitely running from something serious." Company considered the question for some time. She wanted to tell someone, to cleanse her soul, but it was just too dangerous. Or was it? If she could trust anyone it was Hope.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"But you should."

"It would be burden on you." Hope just shrugged. Company shook her head.

"Go on, you can trust me, I promise not to tell anyone."

"The police want me."

"For?" Silence ruled for a minute or so. Hope just waited and finally Company looked down at the table.

"Murder," she said in a voice almost too quiet to hear. Hope was shocked; she hadn't expected anything that serious.

"No," she gasped. "You couldn't, I know you..."

"I did."

"Why? Tell me what happened." Company looked at Hope, trying to work out what she should say, but it all just spilled out.

"I was eighteen, not even a year ago, and my boss raped me." Hope experienced increasing degrees of horror as the story unfolded. "I went home to tell my mother and ring the police, but my mother was high, and one of her customers was there. She was a hooker too. Anyway my mother agreed when he wanted to pay a bit extra and have me included in the deal, so I was raped a second time within an hour. My mother just watched and listened to me scream, and the man raping me hit me until I stopped. When it was over, he decided this should be a weekly deal, and my fucking mother agreed. I couldn't stand the thought and I hit him with a poker for the fire. I didn't mean to kill him, but I did. My mother didn't even notice. I said 'he's dead', and she said 'you have to pay me what he did until he gets better'. I looked at her and I didn't know if I should hate her for what she did to me, or pity her for what she had become. Anyway I found her gear and gave her an overdose, I killed my own mother." Company was sobbing, and Hope was holding her.

"You poor dear," Hope murmured comfortingly.

"But that's not all," Company said sadly, "I took mum's car and went back to work, and the boss was still there. I barred the doors from the outside and burned the place down with him inside it."

"Girl, you have really got some spunk," Hope said admiringly. "I wish I was tough enough to do that."

"But now my life is over, the cops will be looking for me, and as soon as I get busted I'm gone. They'll execute me." Company cried out the long overdue tears as Hope held her comfortingly. Finally she sat up. "Will you still be my friend?" Hope smiled.

"Of course, I'll just admire you even more now."

The Asian girl, who was called Ming on the street, had finally had enough. She had been stolen from her family and forced into prostitution by a pimp who threatened to hurt her parents. But she felt like her whole soul was destroyed, and the last 2 weeks had been unbearable. She stood on the bridge, looking over the cold dark river. She heard someone scream as she climbed the barrier, and then she screamed release as she jumped out of her pitiful existence.

It took Company about three months to become really suspicious of George. George was the name she had come up with for the youngish dark haired man in the battered red station wagon. First there was Ming, she thought, counting the names off on her fingers, then there was Rita, then Roxy and now Astrid. There were always some suicides in this profession, but there had been even more lately, and all of them had got in the car with George at least twice, and then suicided within one day of the last time. George was weird too, he always had his window down and he sniffed, sort of like a dog, until he picked a girl. Company had a hard time trying to pick out how he chose them too. There were different races, different hair colour and styles, different builds and different types of clothes. But he was the common link to all of the recent suicides. George never slowed down for Company, but he always did when he passed the girl he would take, and a few others too. Company decided to ask some discrete questions about the girls, and try to find the link.

The element was getting better at choosing. It could smell despair, and it had come to realise that the fuzzy aura was some sort of drug that insulated them from their problems. It had tried going with a girl with this aura once, but the aura had been like a barrier that it couldn't get through, like the condom had been, but worse. It always made sure that the girl was prepared to have sex without a condom, and so far only three had refused. The element had asked one girl twice in two weeks, but even as low as she was she was adamant. When she had got angry it had blocked the smell of despair too, so it left her alone now. The element was stronger now than any element had ever been, and wondered if it now could actually get back through the divider on its own. It was tempted to try, but knew there was too much risk. The value of the information the element carried was very high. The force could easily take control here, and the power was so much... nicer. No the element would wait until there was a tragedy close enough for it to meet with others and pass on the knowledge before it attempted to return. And it definitely would come back.

Company could easily recognise a married man, and she suspected that this was one. Usually it was simple, you just looked at the ring finger and saw the lighter band where the ring had blocked the sun, or even the indentation where the ring had shaped the finger around it, but this guy didn't have either of them. But she still thought he was married. Firstly the car was a near new station wagon, which was more like a family car. Also it was far too clean to belong to a single man. This hadn't just been vacuumed; it had been dusted inside too. And the man, Company looked at him, smiling in pretended anticipation for their upcoming coupling. He was late forties or early fifties, and quite fat. His hair was neat but not styled, and his clothes were the sort of thing a wife would buy, and a man never would. Definitely married she concluded. He stopped the car at the cheap, hourly hotel and went in to book the room. Company waited in the car. While he was gone she sneaked a look in the console and found a Tom Jones CD and a pair of woman's sunglasses. In the glove box there was just the registration. The car belonged to an Anthony Lapalia. When the man came back he smiled and drove a short way to a car park. He led her to the room, and held her hand on the way.

"What's your name hon?" she asked, once they were inside.

"Um, Peter."

"OK Peter, do you want to have a quick shower together first? I could give you a thorough wash all over." Company squeezed his cock through his pants suggestively; she could really do with a shower. She had serviced three clients already in their cars tonight, and she felt grubby.

"Um, OK."

"Then let me get those clothes off you," she said unbuttoning his shirt and sliding it off him. Um Peter, or Anthony really needed a shower, he stank of sweat and she was glad he had agreed. As Company undid his pants and dropped them he fumbled with her top, struggling with the tiny buttons, but managing to paw her chest thoroughly. Probably a wife with small tits Company reasoned. Um Peter was a very hairy man. He had hair on his legs, hair on his chest, hair on his arms and hair on his back. Pretty much the only place on his body that didn't have a good covering of hair was the top of his head. Company looked at his cock and just managed not to laugh. She knew the ones that were small to start with grew more, but this was lost in the clump of hair at his groin. Company wasn't revolted by men's physical attributes at all any more, she had been fucked by them all, fat, thin, tall, short, bald, hairy, old and young. The common thing they had was their cock, and once she got her money they all got to put it inside her. She didn't have to be turned on by them; she fucked them because it was her job. "Let me help you with that," Company suggested when he was naked, and she quickly undid her top and bra, letting him maul her tits without making her top dirtier. She stripped quickly and led him to the shower where, as promised, she washed him thoroughly. His cock didn't grow much, and would not have been more than four inches long when it was erect; on such a big man it was almost comical. Company dried him and he became bolder, sucking her nipples and roughly pawing her pussy, trying to get a finger inside and totally missing her clit. But this wasn't about Company, it was about him. It was his money after all. Company led him to the bed and he lay on his back, she sucked the small cock until she knew it wouldn't get any harder, then she slipped on a condom and sat astride him, lowering her pussy over him. She groaned in imagined ecstasy as she slowly started riding him, a task made quite difficult by his substantial bulk and small cock. After a couple of minutes he lost his erection, the small cock shrinking its way out of her reach, and Company hopped off and stroked it again until it got a bit harder. He put her in the missionary position and lay on top of her, almost crushing her with his bulk. She often wondered why the bigger men often went for the smallest girls, but with this one it was obvious, a small girl made his cock look bigger. Minutes later, when he lost his erection again Company lay him on his back again and played with his cock until it was half hard. They both realised he was not going to be able to fuck her again, so he didn't protest when she peeled the condom off and, adding some lube, she masturbated him to a small, dribbling orgasm. She cleaned him up and they left without having another shower. She didn't want him getting interested again; it had been difficult enough last time.

"How tall are you?" Hope asked.

"Five five. Why?"

"Eyes?"

"Blue."

"Real blonde?"

"Yeah, what's this all about?"

"I've worked out how to thank you." Company lifted an eyebrow.

"Really, you don't have to..."

"I want to. I'm five six, blonde with blue eyes. Have you ever been fingerprinted?"

bb1212
bb1212
856 Followers