Company in Africa

Story Info
Frustrated Oil Workers drills his female Boss.
4.8k words
3.94
69.9k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
philitup
philitup
13 Followers

I work for an Oil Exploration and Production Company in Africa, the camp where I'm based is very isolated only accessible by air or sea. The expats work equal time, 28 days on 28 days leave, the nationals 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

It can get very frustrating with not much to do but drink booze or go to the gym, well I'm not one for the gym.

Probably at any one time there are about 1000 guys and a very small handful of women, them being nationals.

There was one girl who worked in my group, who had a face that looked as if a bus had hit it, but she had a massive pair of tits.

I made advances to her but she reported me to the Manager and I was reprimanded. Since then I was careful how I approached any of the women.

Then one day my immediate Supervisor was on vacation, and a stand-in was sent from the head office. It turned out to be a woman.

I had immediate hots for her. She was a chestnut brown complexion and had a very pretty face. She was also very nice to speak to, not a loud person, but intelligent and respectful.

When I thought about her, I became instantly hard, the thing is I knew that's all it would be, a thought. When I spoke to her, I was dying to get suggestive, but knew that could spell my downfall, it was a nightmare.

Then one day there was strike action, all expats and senior staff were confined to their rooms the contract workers checking no one broke the strike rules.

The rooms were okay but small, the accommodation block I was in had three levels, each room being for single occupancy with an adjoining en suite shower room.

After the second day I was bored to death and pissed off with just lying on the bed watching satellite TV. The only time we were allowed out was meal times to the mess hall.

The evening meal on the second night, I bumped into my female supervisor, we chatted and she happened to mention she was also fed-up with the programes on satellite, so I offered her some movies I had on DVD, she said thanks for the offer.

That night I opened a bottle of Scotch and watched some blue movies, making sure it featured black women getting fucked by white guys.

As I drank and watched, I imagined I was fucking my lovely female boss. Before knowing it, the scotch was finished, and I was fast asleep.

Next morning, and the third day of the strike, I was woken by knocking at my door.

"Who's that?" I shouted, my throat gravelly from the scotch.

"Nene" a voice came back "I've come for the movies."

Shit, by boss, I wasn't expecting her this early.

I hid the empty bottle of Scotch, and quickly pulled on a pair of coveralls to hide my nakedness.

"Come in" I said to her opening the door.

"Thanks, I just couldn't have stood another day watching satellite." she said.

"Just have a seat while I get the movies from the cupboard." I told her.

She sat on the end of the bed, while I got my collection from the cupboard, making sure it wasn't the blue movie collection. I sat next to her and showed her the movies, her picking which ever one that took her fancy.

I couldn't help but glance at her tight jeans and her shapely thighs. She had a baggy t-shirt on, but I could make out the side of her breast stretching the cotton. I couldn't take it any more, I had to do something so I placed my hand on her thigh.

She looked at me in total amazement, almost shock, then started to stand putting the movies on the desk. I half rose with her but turned and grasped her between the legs. She gasped as I tightly squeezed her pussy thru her jeans, half picking her up and throwing her back onto the bed.

"What...what are you doing?" she muttered.

Removing my hand from her crotch, I fully lay on top of her, pinning her to the bed. My face was above hers, her pretty eyes showing a look of disbelief, as she looked up in shock, I pressed my mouth to her lips.

She moved her head from side to side, trying to dislodge my tongue from within her mouth. At the same time, I had pushed her top up and was groping her breasts, eventually being able to push her bra past her tits.

Her nipples were thick and long, and felt good as I squeezed them hard. She thrashed her head harder now, and as she did, my tongue would smear her face with saliva.

I couldn't wait any longer, I had to get my cock inside her, I could feel it pressing against my coveralls.

It was difficult, but I managed to undo her jeans and push them inch by inch to her knees.

"Don't please, don't." she whimpered.

I was ready for her to scream, but she didn't, she just pleaded instead, but to no avail.

Unzipping my coveralls I reached down and pulled my cock out, being careful not to injure myself on the zip.

"Please no don't." she begged as my cock searched her slit, feeling her curly pubic hair rubbing against its end.

"Argh" she murmured as my cock found her slit and began pushing into her cunt.

Slowly, bit by bit I pushed into her, pulling back a little then push in further. After some time I was fully in.

"Don't cum in me, please" she begged again.

As I began fucking in and out of her, my zip dug into the base of my balls, making it quite painful, but having the desired effect of stopping me coming too soon.

I had fantasized about fucking this woman, and now I was, if it wasn't for the zip giving me pain, I think I would have blasted my wad before now.

Continually squeezing her nipples, kissing her and drilling into her at the same time, I felt her responding. She kissed back at me and began to meet my thrusts with her own.

She was quietly grunting as well, then I heard the giveaway sound, her cunt was squelching, her juices were flowing.

"Oh God...no..what am I doing?" she said tearfully.

Our pelvic bones were mashing together as her hot pink cunt engulfed my rigid swollen cock. She was sucking frantically on my tongue, swallowing my saliva and drool.

Then I felt the surge of my cum on its way up, I fucked into her with all my power.

She was moaning and crying at the same time.

"Fuck...I'm cuming...I'm cuming" I screamed.

Hot slimy cum shot into her, stream after stream shot deep inside her cunt. I could feel her cunt muscle's milking every last drop from my cock meat.

I just lay on top of her, my sweat dripping on her face and neck, my cock growing smaller all the time, until it eventually plopped out.

Rolling off her I got up from the bed and went into the bathroom, expecting to hear the room door slam, but it did not.

When I finished my piss, I went back into the room, much to my surprise she was still on the bed, laying on her side the jeans still pulled down.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

There was no reply; she was laying with her back to me, her eyes closed.

I lay beside her. She didn't speak at all.

Looking at her exposed ass, I could see a wet line where my cum had seeped from her cunt, and down the fold between her leg and buttock cheek.

She had a beautiful ass, very firm and juicy looking. The way she was laying, her cunt was quite visible, the lips still showing traces of white cum, her own and mine mixed.

After a few minutes of looking at her cunt and ass, my cock twitched back to life, with a little help from my hand it was soon hard again.

Moving into the spoon position, I ran my cock up and down her cum wet slit. In no time at all I was pushing inside her, her cunt was still hot from the previous fuck. Reaching round her I pushed her top up to get access to her tits.

As I fucked into her from behind I groped and mauled her tits and nipples, all the time she didn't utter a sound or move, it was as if I was fucking a doll. When suddenly I felt my cum rising and the next thing I was spewing my sticky slime into her.

Again I left my cock inside her until it softened, eventually pulling it out, I ran a finger up and down her slit, catching the drops of cum and smearing it up to her ring piece.

At last I got movement from her, as I poked a finger in her ass hole using my cum to lubricate it.

When I pushed my finger in, she flinched away, but the more the finger went in, the less she flinched, until the finger went in up to the knuckle.

I was ass fucking her with my finger and she started to react, pushing back with her ass, and then she put her hand to her cunt and began rubbing her clit.

"Oh...fuck...oh...fuck" she rasped as she reached her climax.

Just as she came, she pushed back onto my finger as if trying to force my entire arm up her shitter. Then she went totally limp and motionless.

I turned over and lay on my back, the waft of sex and smell of sweaty waxy ass drifting throughout the room. It wasn't long before I was fast asleep.

Not sure how long I was asleep, but it was a deep sleep I know that, probably the cause from all the Scotch the night before. Sleepily I opened an eye, and thru the haze of tiredness, I saw a head bobbing up and down between my legs. I fell into a sleep again.

Before I knew it, I was being roughly shaken awake, startled and worried I opened my eyes in fright, and what did I see, but my boss totally naked riding my cock at a frantic rate. From the way her head was drooped back, and her grip on my legs, I knew she was climaxing.

Her cunt grabbed my cock and her buttocks pushed my balls up, in an effort to squeeze every ounce of cum out of them. Then she rolled off me breathing heavily, the sweat dripping down between her lovely firm tits.

I couldn't believe it, I thought my days would be numbered, while I slept she had a chance to get out the room, instead she stayed and fucked me, while I slept.

"That's not fair" I said "You had your fun and but left me hard."

Without a word of reply, she straddled my chest and began sucking my cock, leaving me to admire her asshole and cunt as they faced me.

She certainly was a good sucker, she did an expert job, a true professional, you can tell when a girl has had plenty of practice, its something learnt from experience.

It lasted about ten minutes; it would have been a lot shorter than that, had I not already shot my load twice already.

Some girls, in fact the majority, on feeling the man cuming pull away from the cock, but not my boss, when she felt my cock twitch, she increased the simultaneous wanking and sucked on my cock even more. As I blasted into her mouth she squeezed my balls, working up to my knob and all the way to the end. She was squeezing every bit of cum out.

She never stopped sucking once until she was sure there was nothing else to come out, and then she finished by licking round my helmet and sticking her tongue in my Jap's eye.

When she rolled off me, and lay back I noticed she didn't have a single drop of cum on her lips at all, she had finished the lot.

She got up and went into the bathroom, and turned on the shower, she was in there for about 40 minutes. While she was in there, I watched some TV, resigned to the fact I would soon to be sacked and shipped out of there never to come back.

When she came back from her shower, she looked all fresh and cleaned up, I expected her to put her clothes on, but she got back into bed.

"Aren't you going for a shower?" she said.

"Okay" I replied, with a sense of a reprieve.

After I had had a shit shower and shave, I went back in, again expecting her to be gone, but she wasn't, and further to my surprise, she was spread out holding her cunt lips apart.

"Your turn to suck me" she told me.

I soon got down to the task at hand, no messing about, just straight down to the clit, sucking and nibbling on it.

I've noticed that about African girls, their cunts have a strong musky taste, even more so than Caucasian girls; even the black girls back home are not like their African sisters. It took a while to get used to, but now I've acquired a taste for it, to the extent I don't want to come up.

I sucked on her cunt for an age; I sucked it with her on her back, sucked it with her on my face and sucked it with her kneeling, which gave me the chance to lick her asshole out as well. She was having orgasms after orgasms, finalizing on my face, a big clot of white froth soaking both her cunt and my face.

She collapsed in a heap and was soon fast asleep.

I thanked the Gods for my run of good fortune.

As she slept I watched TV and for the first time, hoped the strike would not end. She slept for a good two hours, and by the time she started to move, by lust had returned.

I had in my overnight bag, a bottle of raspberry flavoured knob liquid, you put it on your knob and the girl sucks it. I supposed designed to encourage more knob sucking, to get those lazy bitches into the habit of sucking your mans member.

As she stirred from sleep, I pulled her by the legs to the end of the bed, then pushed her legs past horizontal, so her ass was nicely exposed.

Kneeling down I worked my tongue in and out of her ass hole.

"Oh...fuck yeah" she purred.

Working my tongue in and out, round and round, so her sphincter muscle gradually relaxed, and allowing deeper penetration, I continued tonguing her. When ready, I squirted some of the liquid into her gaping hole, got to my feet and positioned my already hard cock at her ass.

Gradually, and slowly, I shoved my cock into her sweaty waxy shit hole, until it was up to the balls. She winced and squirmed at times, and was uttering gargled sounds, but relaxed as I maxed out. Then I started thrusting back and forth.

"Oh sweet Lord...this... is... wonderful" she whimpered.

I was in seventh heaven myself, and determined not to cum too soon. I fucked right into her, withdrew entirely out then shove back into her hard and fast. At the same time she was rubbing and pulling at her clit.

I have no idea how many orgasms she was having, as I think one ran into the other, but she was beginning to run very wet into her ass as I pulled out.

It was beginning to get a bit loud in the room, from my balls and thigh smacking her ass cheeks, and the sound of the squelching, so I reached for the controls and raised the TV volume.

Feeling tired from the good fucking I was giving her ass, I had to alternate speeds, I fucked her soft and gentle with my cock all the way in, moving my waist round and round, then when rested it was back to the hard fucking in and out.

She screamed out when I did that, and I was worried again about people hearing. But before long, I had reached the time to shoot my wad.

"Fuck...fuck...I'm cuming" I gasped, pulling her legs into my chest and burying my cock deepest ever.

I felt a surge of pain from my Japs eye as the white filth squirted out to the deepest depths of her bowel.

Jerking from my intense orgasm, I shook her vigorously, grunting and gasping as the cum spewed.

Finally, with the pain subsiding I let go my tight grip of her, lowering her legs to the bed.

She just lay there, half on half off the bed, staring at the ceiling, her chest rising up and down, the sweat on her chest like ice, glinting in the light, the nipples of those fine breasts as hard as rocks.

I looked at my cock, it was coated in cum, the liquid from the bottle, and streaks of shit.

Bending over her, I grabbed her head forcing her to sit upright. Placing my cock at her lips she opened wide and cleaned me of every last drop of the filth and proceeded to lick my balls the same.

That done I bent over, and had her lick my now sweaty ass hole, as one good favor deserves another.

After I was suitably tongue cleaned, I put my coveralls on and told her I was going to get something for us to eat, as we needed to keep our strength up.

Talking with the lads in the mess, I was told the strike was still locked in, and was expected to last for days yet. They were surprised when I seemed happy; little did they know I had something else to occupy my time, other than TV.

I got my newly acquired sex toy some food in a foil tray, and took it back for her, she must have been hungry because she soon polished it off.

The rest of that day we just lay in bed watching crap TV, occasionally our hands playing with each other sexual parts. I was really impressed with her tits, I would say she was about thirty years of age, but her tits were really firm, and beautifully shaped.

She flinched when I touch her clit as she was sore from all the fucking, fingering and sucking.

Her ass hole was definitely out of bounds, as she said that was the first time it had ever been fucked. She wouldn't even let me put soothing cream on it.

Later that night she was gently caressing my knob and balls as we lay there, she suggested going to sleep, but although not fully hard, I knew I needed to cum so I could get straight off to sleep. I suggested she wank me off, which she did do, nice and gentle, one hand on my knob the other massaging my balls.

Before long I came, a thick pool of cum spewing out onto her fist. She gently milked the last drop onto her fist, and sure there was none left in the tube, put it to her mouth and sucked the lot in, as if it were an oyster.

With that she rolled onto her side to go to sleep, me, glad she had not given me a goodnight kiss.

I slept as if in a coma.

Next morning I was being shaken awake again, she was back on top of me, shagging her self silly. Before I could get in the swing of it, she had climbed off, puffing and panting dripping in sweat.

"That was quick" I said.

"Not really, you didn't wake up for ages....that's the second time this morning I've fucked you" she informed me.

I must have been tired I thought, now she comes to mention it, it did smell like a brothel in the room, her cunt had been working hard.

That's how it went for the next few days, she fucked me whether I wanted it or not, or more like, whenever I was comatose, I would go get food, come back and we fucked thru the day and night.

Her ass was getting so much hammering, it was almost permanently distended. I practiced so many different ways of shoving my cock down her throat; she was almost able to breath out of her ass.

My favourite was her laying on the bed with her head over the side; I found I could force more meat down her throat that way. Often she would lose the food I had brought her this way, but I compensated by filling her up with my cum.

I think she must have noticed I was getting a little bit bored, not in the literal sense; she was the one getting that, it was becoming a bit of a routine. Anyway, I heard her talking on her phone in the bathroom, I couldn't make out what she was saying, and didn't really care.

About an hour later there was a knock on the door, she went to answer it, who should walk in but my co-worker the one with massive tits. I was flabbergasted to say the least, here in the room was the girl who reported me for coming on to her, and now she's in the room; with me naked and my boss too.

It must have been a picture to laugh at, because she started to giggle, then much to my amazement she started to peel her clothes off. I was absolutely riveted to the spectacle.

Off came her jeans, her jacket, then her blouse just remaining her bra and pants. These she slowly peeled down over her knees and down her legs, then kicked them off.

She was quite a big girl; I wouldn't call her fat, just comfortable. But she did have big muscular thighs. And the biggest cunt mound I'd ever seen, with thick black curly hair tightly cropped over her cunt.

When she got her bra off, I was rubbing my eyes in disbelief, they were fucking wonderful, big round and apart so they faced both west and east, with nipples the size of my big toe.

This strike was the best thing ever.

She kneeled on the bed and made her way up to me, her massive tits swinging side to side, grasping my splitting cock she stuffed it into her mouth, and sucked away.

Mind blowing!!

I was a bit cruel in the beginning of this story, calling this girl names, although she was no face of Africa, she certainly wasn't ugly either. Perhaps the fact my cock was down her throat, made me have a change of heart.

philitup
philitup
13 Followers
12