Company Intelligence Pt. 03

Story Info
Nympho attitudes arise from frustrated and determined wife.
3.6k words
4.09
6.3k
2

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scene was hotting up and the stakes were getting even higher for the players.

Sue had swapped identities with her sister Pam. Sue was on a path to somewhere unknown, but risky, maybe exciting and undoubtedly dangerous.

Pam wanted Charles and it would be interesting to what lengths she would go to keep him.

Carlo's team was but one of three known suitors for James public company and his team had already collected a great deal of inside information without having to sign any Confidentiality Agreements. That was not the issue, as it was always going to be what does Carlo's team know the others cannot discover that will influence the takeover strategy as well as the bid value and conditions.

With Sean and Munro, together with their team of lesser mortals, spivs, restored crims and computer hackers on the case, the next week was going to be fast and furious.

Charles was potentially going to be pivotal in how this all played out, dependent upon how important his IT people would be able to infiltrate the databases of those suitors and how he would be able to identify the key people in the player groups for particular attention.

James and Marina were far from being angels in this imbroglio, but they signed the cheques for Charles Security Services. They will be playing all ends against the middle and intelligence from Charles and some other consultants they contract will be critical in the success of the bidding war to come.

The share price of James' company on the Nasdaq was $27 overnight, with some buying pressures becoming evident.

In this Part were explore the relationship between Pam and Sue and the Casino.

Thursday Morning Day Three

Pam was sitting in the coffee shop downtown Houston, with plenty of time because Sue was always late and today was not different. She was staring out the window and pondering what had happened over the last week and how her world had turned on its head from being an unemployed actress with no prospects for work in a cold and wintery Houston into a wife with a lovely house, twin girls and a hardworking husband that was going to take her to a casino across the border into Louisiana to a Casino for a love-in weekend of comfort, luxury and good times.

She thought back about her relationship with her sister Sue who she was now swapping identities and how the last 5 years had changed them so much as people.

Both were so alike physically that few if any would be able to tell them apart. After Pam's husband Joe and son died in a car accident five years ago, the sisters really reclaimed their single period friendship and respect for each other. When Sue felt Pam was on the path to getting over that terrible period in her life she took Pam under her wing and re-introduced her to love of life. The girls boobs had sagged a little after their kids had been born, so a subtle boob job for both on the same day at the same hospital with the same surgeons. They both joined the same gym to tone up their bodies, working out twice a week at the same time and place, producing a return almost to their pre-baby figures. They enjoyed the company of the same girlfriends most of whom they had since college days and they regularly went out for lunches and the occasional girls-night with the same friends. Pam had reclaimed her positive attitude but she still longed for that old fashioned relationship with a husband, close family and monogamy.

What was different became more apparent to Pam, now she had the time to dwell back. Sue had become increasingly restless and seemingly confined in a marriage to a man that had only one real fault; he worked too hard and had crazy hours. She thought about their years together as sisters after college and realised it was always Sue who had pushed, manipulated or cajoled Pam into being more adventurous and wanting to bush the boundaries. Sue was probably going to return to her days when she essentially was a nympho and after all if that is deep in her psyche, it will only be a matter of time before that issue re-visits.

Granted Pam had willingly participated in some of Sue's dalliances, even after Sue and Pam were married, but Pam at heart was not looking for this type of high maintenance lifestyle that Sue apparently was craving. She wanted to settle down, having had enough of the casting couches and creeps in the entertainment industry and their sexual deviances and demands. Harvey was but the tip of a rather large iceberg.

Sue arrived early for her about 30 minutes late, in a rush and seemingly all aglow with an enriched couple of day's experiences.

They kissed as sisters and enjoyed their hug. The coffee was good at Starbucks and it was warm inside welcoming the two to a long chat.

Pam was eager to ensure she caught up on all the twin's issues so she would be organised for Monday when she picked the girls up from their school. While Sue was more interested in talking about her sex life in her new job while keeping as much as she could secret from her sister as to what project she was doing that enthused her so. Sue dominated for the first half an hour and that was noted by Pam as she sought to read her sister and her self-centred current attitude. She was back to her old hyper days of frenetic self-centred activities, men, cock and spending on herself.

Sue: You see in front of you a lady called Pam Johnson. Pam for obvious reasons, Johnson because that was mum's single name. That woman is having so much sex that her pussy is twinging now with absence. His name is Carlo and he has a substantial cock and libido that all your porn stars would envy. I am pushing to keep him satisfied because he wants sex constantly. Yes he has a serious ego problem, but in the sex department he delivers in spades. He loves me in a mask and he constantly talks to me dirty using every word you can imagine to turn me on. As soon as I get back he wants me naked and fucking. I am not allowed to wear underwear inside his hotel and I can only dream of what is going to happen to my body over the next month. Let me tell you what happened to make me late this morning. (As if Pam had any choice other than to listen).

I wake to the smell of fresh coffee and breakfast just delivered by room service to his suite. The smells were inviting and the brain just turned on like a switch went off in my head. My pussy was leaking from last night's activities so a quick trip to the ladies and a grab of a hotel shower coat saw me snuggling up to Carlo shoulders from behind while he working on his laptop. He was pouring over websites and Press Releases and some spreadsheets and seemed to be cross checking some information there on a Valuation Report. He was so intent I just settled myself next to him on a chair and poured my first coffee.

It gave me time to look him over closely in good light. Those steely blue eyes, blond hair and well haired muscled chest, his gym built shoulders and his enormous frame. He was no ordinary guy, maybe even a Greek god style of guy and I was his lover who was going to be paid $100,000 for around one month of work on his project. Like how was I so lucky to get this gig?

Carlo: Good morning sleepy head (in his typical sexy north Italian accent). You slept well. Why don't you fix us some breakfast from the trolley and we can get organised?

Sue: I was learning very early make money first then pleasure, unless of course pleasure is so intertwined.

So I left him in peace while he shuffled some papers and files.

The breakfast was seriously flash and the plates and cutlery private hotel upper class. So, here am I going to be feted and I can choose.

Champagne and orange juice, eggs benedict, croissant and English marmalade were entered onto plates and placed on the dining table.

Carlo: Ah a woman who knows my taste. I hope you are applying for this job on a longer term basis young Sue?

Sue: He flashed those blue eyes at me and my pussy just tingled.

I just smiled and sat next to Carlo while we ate in silence, his brain obviously whirling away and thinking out his next steps for the day.

Carlo went on to invite me and if I wanted a few girlfriends to a Casino this weekend just across the border in Louisiana, no expense spared, staying there and plenty of champers for a wild weekend. You interested?

Pam: Sorry but Charles has invited me elsewhere this weekend and with the kids at mom's, I said a definite yes to Charles. He is even doing the booking so I just sit in the car and get taken in more ways than one. The last chat I had with the girls in the Divorced Club was Moni, Red and Tracey were all complaining about a lack of action between the legs, so I reckon they would be up for it. Give them a call; you have their numbers?

The real truth was very definitely different. What really happened was more sinister.

Carlo looked at a file and passed across three photos of men in suits attending some form of cocktail event.

Carlo: These men are directors of a company that we are trying to get a deal with to takeover their company. This fourth photo is one of a guy who is the CEO of that company who has been on our payroll now for about a year, while we have been working on this deal. The trouble is that they are in possession of certain information and IP that we need to know a lot more about before we can move our money into place for the takeover. We need to know all their secrets, good and bad, before we bid because if we get it wrong my people back in Europe will lose millions and yours truly will not be a healthy guy for very long. The Chairman and his lady are playing games with us at the moment, but they don't know me and who I represent, only Sean and some of his people who have been in direct contact.

We know there is at least one other bidder, but we think their team are amateurs who at worst are going to drive the price too high and at best are so poorly managed they will not be able to compete. We don't think they have anyone on the payroll, but if they do it will be lower down the ranks where they can access data, maybe in their IT department.

Sue: So where do I fit in?

Carlo: Great question. These guys are gamblers and poor ones at that, so they invariably loose at the tables. We need to get them to a specific Casino in Louisiana where we have our people and gear set up, ensure they are losing big money and then after dropping their defences get them to reveal what we need to know or we go public on their losses and maybe their affairs , with yours truly and maybe a friend or two you may have? If you can get them there and gambling and whatever you and yours charm can generate, Sean and his people can look after the rest including photos. We have rooms booked, cameras set up, recorders ready and lines of credit established.

Sue: And your thoughts on how little me and say three of my girl fiends can achieve these highly intelligent guys go to these Casino rooms this weekend, I assume?

Carlo: All four have a weakness for beautiful women, champagne and good times. I doubt you have any need for limits or imagination from our events over the last two days. Just keep in mind the $100,000 and nothing else matters. I have paid out that credit card I gave you so why don't you get you and your girlfriends together and see how you can max it out today. Get you team together to meet and greet these guys when they arrive in the front bar around 6.00pm on Saturday without making it obvious you are setting them up. You can take it from there, however you want, just I need the results if I am to spend all that money.

Here are four invitations that need to be hand delivered to these guys at their offices around town, from their regular Casino and from people they know well there. The invitations are very well prepared and they should not be suspicious because our guys at the Casino have been setting this up for several weeks now. The four have been told about this event for a month now; they think this is a special do for them because they have been regulars and we have made sure they have been winning to make sure they want to come. Use small couriers that don't keep records and make sure each gets his invitation personally.

Sue: Let's say me and my three girlfriends find these guys attractive and we are randy enough?

Carlo: I am not going to tell you how, just get it done. The girls should not be told what is really going on, so it is up to you to make sure your friends are ready willing and able.

Now talking about ready, willing and able, three randy guys you need to meet this morning?

Sue was able to return to the truth with Pam.

Sue: I just smiled my sexy best and walked over to Carlo while untying my robe. I encouraged his chair back enough from the table so I was able to slide down his torso and rested my exposed pussy over his growing cock covered by his silk PJ shorts. I picked up his plate of strawberries and began to feed him one at a time while looking straight into his eyes and assessing his reaction.

Charles came back from Thailand a few years ago and he told me about a venue in Bangkok called the "place with no hands". The girls feed their men while their men are free to use their hands to whatever purpose they choose. There are no limitations, so I was always interested in trying it. I assume that is fine by you and he down there is "ready". Pam this is a great option.

Carlo needed no prodding opening his shorts to allow "ready" to grow without constriction. It did, so I wiggled my bum and pussy and it reached maximum height and width rather quickly if you get my drift. His cock slid into my seriously wet pussy.

Do you remember what it was like when we got some of those big blacks down in Cancun and we just did cowgirl and slowly slid down their poles while our pussies devoured them. Little bit at a time while we adjusted and we were able to take them right up as far as they had. I remember one guy was astonished just how far we could get him. He fucked me stupid that night. He must have been without for so long he just kept getting hard and we just kept fucking him and his buddies. Morning saw us leaving with big smiles and sore pussies.

Well yes it was a few years ago now, but that is exactly what Carlo experienced this morning.

Pam (whispering): Yes, something I will never forget, but to be honest I am over that stuff now of just fucking for fucking sake, is not on my radar. I need a lover and I need to be loved Sue. To be honest I doubt that I could do that now, because my pussy has not been seeing that much action.

Sue: Well just to get you a little jealous if not randy, let me tell you about "willing" and "able".

Carlo laid me back on the table and lifted my legs up over my shoulders while keeping his cock deep in my pussy. For the next ten minutes that table shook and trembled like it never was designed to take. My pussy has never been so plunged by any of my lovers and probably never will again, apart from with Carlo. He was "willing" all right. Fortunately the table hung in there. What is brilliant is we came together. Oh did we come and come. He is unbelievable. We just lay there until the town hall clock chimed and woke us from our stupor.

As we came down he carried me to the shower room, undressing me as we went. I had to keep my hand between my legs to keep his cum in my pussy or I would have made a real mess of his carpet. We have a fabulous shower for fucking and we tried it out as "able". Carlo turned on the shower to the comfy temperature and slid in behind me. He lathered me up ever so slowly and of course he dallied around my pussy, my arse and my boobs. He shampooed all my hairs and applied conditioner especially around my pussy and rose bud, while he lingered with his fingers and used the conditioner to keep his hand and fingers lubed. You have never felt a feeling like it.

Have you ever had sex in the shower?

You've got to use a good conditioner, but oh did he slip right in as he lifted me to grab him around the hips with my legs and push back against the shower wall. I'll have to get you the name of that conditioner because it was fantastic. By pushing back against the shower wall I was able to get him in to my pleasure recesses alright and it was effortless. The water just rushed between our bodies, sliding over my boobs and making me shudder with the sensations. He turned me around and let me drop my feet as he thrust his cock into my arse; talk about timing. He must have done that many times before and his cock with conditioner was not painful. He grabbed my boobs from behind and used them to get some leverage while he pummelled my arse. My body just shook and shook until he blew an enormous load.

I had to stay in the shower for a few minutes just to calm down and wash the vestiges of his cum away.

By the time I had recovered Carlo was dressed and ready for the day of planning and meetings. He rushed out the door with his laptop in tow, keys in hand and talking hands free.

His last words were: Don't forget to call your friends and get them ready, willing and able for the trip to the Casino. Get them to the foyer on Saturday at 10.00am and I will arrange a stretch limo for the girls to go away for their fun weekend. Plan to return with them on Monday morning after peak traffic. I will see you then. Have fun shopping.

Pam: Look yes you have got me super randy and thanks to you my dildo is going to be busy when I get home. I don't think this is the time for me to tell you how things are at home, but maybe next week when you get back. I have an appointment with the beauty parlour to get ready for our weekend. We are off tonight, so we get in a full weekend on our own. It is Charles birthday, so he is going to get lucky this weekend. Maybe most of the weekend after that conversation. And I will try the shower thank you sis.

Pam looked at Sue as she left the coffee shop. Ever so confident and back to her old self again. Pam was more sure than ever that she did not want to return to that over the top life style again, even if it did have plenty of benefits. Trouble was the negatives and issues that came with the benefits. Pam paid for the coffee and hurried home to her bedside friend.

Pam opened the door and turned on the heaters to 24 degrees Celsius and ventured upstairs to her bedroom. She fell over herself in her rush to get there. Admonishing herself for being so clumsy and so lacking of maturity, she reached out for bedside drawers and found her black dildo buried deep below her underwear. Her clothes were strewn all over the floor as she rushed to get herself ready to take in her old friend, a friend that had stood by her so often as she sought to recover her life after the death of her loving husband Joe and their beautiful son.

As she put some lube on Mandingo she thought back about her meeting with Sue, her loving Joe and now her lover Charles. She was so wanting her life to change from the crap that befallen her of recent months that she was determined to give this opportunity with Charles her absolute all. She did not see Sue was even remotely interested in Charles or her old lifestyle, so she saw no obligations there. The only obligation was to herself in getting Mandingo between her legs ASAP and help her come down from her meeting with Sue to let her get on with her day. Her pussy was wet and welcoming and Mandingo did his job.

NEXT: The Louisiana Casino