Company Intelligence Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did she take my money?

Who was that slack whore who talked so big?

Am I going to get the clap?

Was she after something or was she just a loose woman, probably married and after revenge on her man?

Who gave me that bloody Rohypnol?

What did the guys see who were lined up to gang that whore?

Can I track her down if I need to?

These were just the first questions that rushed through his mind.

Solution, I need a coffee and a shower.

Half an hour later he could focus on the issues.

The money was still there. All of it. Maybe she really was just after a good fuck?

Did she steal anything.? All his jewellery was still in the safe, his laptop was there, as was his IPad and Iphone. Nothing there to worry about.

Oh shit was she a spy getting info on the takeover? He checked the papers and every page was exactly how he had left it last night. He turned on his laptop and checked what documents had been accessed, what emails had been searched, his address book and any evidence of a virus or any ties. He did a full scan. Nothing was irregular and there was no evidence of his laptop having been accessed. Thank god he said very loudly. So all looks safe. She was no spy. So I don't need to do a search for her and if I am careful she can just disappear into history. Just stay away from that games room for months and keep a seriously low profile...

Oh the clap? How can I fuck Sue. Just have to stay away for a few days to make sure I don't have symptoms. Probably a good idea anyway because she was getting too close. Just let her free with the team and they can keep her satisfied.

What about a serious STD? OK get test done immediately the service rooms are open. If I am as lucky as I was at the tables last night, that risk is too low. She after all said she was a woman of a high life style, so she could not have that risk herself anyway.

The guys, what about them. He remembered how he woke up with his pants down around his ankles and a half empty glass next to him at the coffee table. If I were them and had been promised a good free fuck of a loose slacko and I fronted up to see me, assuming they even came into the suite, I would expect I was just wanking away and the booze overcome me. So big embarrassment, but nothing he couldn't handle seeing he was signing the bills to be paid.

Conclusion, no damage done he could not bluster through, so he better get focused on the takeover and no pussy hunting for at least a couple of weeks.

He knew Sue and her girlfriends were coming today so he better get his team managed.

Carlo: Grant, could you get the team for a breakfast meeting in my suite by 9.30. We need to get a full briefing of where we are and what we are going to achieve over the next few days at the Casino.

After some mumbling on the phone.

I don't care the guys have not had much sleep, get them here. OK?

And I want Greg and his tech people to have this room checked for bugs as soon as possible. I am not going to give Global a heads start on all our information. I would not put it past those pricks to bug us in any way.

Charles Suite

Charles: Oh hi sleepy head.

Pam had put on her hotel robe and had struggled out to find Charles checking his emails and documents that had come in overnight.

Charles: There is some brewed coffee over there on the side. I ordered breakfast for 10.00 from the front desk.

She sat at the dining table just watching him and seeing his reactions to what was coming through his screen. He smiled, he laughed, he frowned and he concentrated.

Pam: You really are a very interesting man when you are working. I'd stay away from poker if I was you. You wear your thoughts on your face.

Charles continued reading after a loving smile in her direction.

Pam looked out the window of their suite thinking through what she was exposed to last night and how and what she should raise with Charles. She came to the conclusion she should not gloss anything and just tell it as she saw it.

Charles closed his laptop and looked across at his lady deep in thought.

Charles: You are wanting to ask me something? How can I help?

Pam elaborated and covered her adventure with Marina last night, including her leaving to apparently go to a strange man's suite last night on level 12. Did you know that was likely to happen?

Charles: Yes that was planned. Her report is on my computer this morning. She was doing research of a kind that only Marina would be capable, if you get my drift. James warned me that she can be a wild and impetuous woman at times and he has learnt to stay out of the road when she is of that mind. She has a Columbian's temper. I was 99% certain when you went off gambling with her that she was using you innocently in her plans. When you came back to our room last night when you did I was relieved, but I did not want you to get alarmed. She would never get you into a risk situation.

Pam: Why is Marina so driven on this deal?

Charles: I don't know but I get the feeling she wants to adopt children from Columbia and bring them here and that is going to take a lot of money that she does not presently have.

Pam: Petra got me out of a jam last night.

Charles looked very worried.

Pam: a man approached me outside the lifts to the suites and he wanted to sell me some dope. He was implying that I would love it and maybe I could pay for a habit screwing guys staying at the Casino. He reckoned I would be a hooker by today with his dope, my guess spiked with coke or the like.

Charles: Petra?

Pam: She saw me in this conversation and took over so I could get out of that mess. I left them and did not look back. I cannot tell you how pleased I saw you at the door of our suite last night. So I became your hooker without his drugs. You know I have never used drugs. And never knowingly will.

Charles rose and approached his lady from behind. Hugging her strongly: I don't know what I would do if I lost you now. You are just so loving. We have obviously turned a few corners with this holiday, just stay very close and maybe we could do a bit of that close stuff about now. We have an hour to breakfast to kill?

Charles undid the tie on the hotel robe to find that his lady had absolutely nothing on underneath. His hands searched her upper body finding her breasts were already warming her nipples and they were straining against his hands as he wandered around her torso. Her hands searched behind her finding a very hard cock that was getting even harder as she stood there being titillated. She felt her pussy warming with her fluids and his cock was needing attention.

Pam moved all the cutlery off the table to one side and laid back opening her legs wide wanting her man to take her and make love to her.

He did not disappoint.

She drew him towards her with her legs and held him firm urging him to enter her with his passion.

Pam: I don't want to be a hooker darling. Please take me to where you want me as my one and only lover. Please make love to me. I could not bear myself approaching men for sex and payment.

Charles: In a casino anything can happen and does. Just stay away from the public areas and grab me anytime you choose. Cock down there will gladly take any opportunity to visit that lovely warm pussy of yours.

His cock went into the warmest and most fluid lady he had ever had sex to at any time in his life. He had stayed totally a one woman man ever since he married Sue, but he did not know the woman he was now making love to was Pam.

Their love making was the slow deliberate affection style of mutual affection. There was no hurry, they had an hour and each wanted to delay their cum until they both would enjoy that special sensation that only married couples can enjoy.

When that moment came they both knew each was ready and the feeling was overcoming, beautiful and everlasting.

The shower greeted them equally as they continued their warmth together.

Their timing was perfect as breakfast came through the door at exactly 10.00am.

James and Marina's Suite

James: I see you were very effective last night darling.

Marina just smiled.

I read your reports and emails.

That Carlo is a real fool, driven by his ego and big dick.

Marina: Yes, yes and yes.

James: I don't want to see you outside this suite again while we are here, if you don't mind. Please. All you have achieved will be lost if any of that Italian crew spot you. Even Petra and her people may not be able to protect us.

Marina: Then you will have to keep me satisfied here. Won't you? Come let's go to bed so I can make love to a real man who does not need drugs to open my legs.

Brunch was welcomed in their suite.

The Carlo Team Meeting

Thick coffees and a basic breakfast greeted the bleary eyed guys as they sauntered into the Penthouse in 12.01.

Carlo was still annoyed with himself and did not want to be in damage control so it was time to pull the strings.

Ali and Mustafa gave a briefing of where the strategies were going and what documents they were presently drafting. No body argued with these guys, being huge black men who had graduated in New York as tough civil lawyers who would screw their own families if that was required. Being men who did not drink alcohol they were particularly annoyed that they had not got access to the pussy of that slack whore Carlo was supposed to arrange for their entertainment in this morning's early hours; they mentally took note that Carlo owed them big time for that stuff up.

Sean and Munro gave their response on the modelling to what was the latest financial data leaked from the CEO and they were anxious to get hold of the details of a deal being negotiated at Board level with a major multinational, as that would have a difference of maybe 10% plus or minus on the bid price.

Charlie, nicknamed Chan, was the computer nerd doing the website hacking and phishing. He was super good in getting out the latest stats and accessing the documents supporting the Board papers that James and his takeover team were creating and leaving exposed under light level security covers in the mainframe back in Xco offfices in Houston. He reported he was suspicious about what he had circulated to Carlo's team on the basis that it proved too easy to access. He wanted Carlo's people to get verification on the authenticity and accuracy of what he had discovered. He also had discovered that James had called a Board meeting that afternoon to talk about an unsolicited bid Xco had received for the company and James as Chairman was to circulate the docs including the key terms and conditions this afternoon as the Board members were on their way to Louisiana.

Branko, the head of security for the team reported that the CEO and the Xco Directors Carlo's contacts the Casino had invited, were expected to arrive this afternoon and begin gambling in a private room and bar away from the big movers and shakers later this evening. The spies as we call them were going to ensure they got as much of the docs as they could, mainly for comparison and try to get a grip on whether there were games at play. Security codes for the safes in the suites would be provided to Sue, as soon as the Board members left for their Board meeting allowing his team to access the rooms; the laptops would be with the Board members so the Board members control of the safes would only be over cash and valuables left in there none of which was of interest to Carlo's team. Easy to obtain with today's designer software and even easier to hide the intrusions with his people dressed in Casino house staff uniforms. Low light cameras were installed in all the suites the CEO and his Board members would occupy and these were already under remote monitoring in a nearby secure location. Even if the laptops and the sluts were unsuccessful, the cameras may provide leverage over these naïve men.

Carlo had financially assisted some of the staff at the Casino, so the Board meeting would be held in an apparently secure room but there were listening devices and cameras very discretely placed all over that room to ensure their deliberations would be fully heard in real time. The devices were operated by wireless controls, so Charles in his most efficient fashion had already ensured what Carlo's people heard, so would James team.

Sue's ladies, the Houston Divorced Ladies Club members, were to be back up moles to find out anything that could substantiate what Charlie could access and what Radko could discover. Independent verification was always critical to ensure they were not being set up : which of course it was part of Charles job to ensure they were.

What the calling of the Xco Board meeting meant of course was that each Board member and possibly the CEO would need to bring their laptops with them to the Casino if they were to participate in the discussions.

Charlie was given the task of providing Sue a memory stick with all the intrusive software that would permit breaking of the security passwords and access limitations that the Board members may have on their laptops, while drawing down whatever seemed interesting.

Carlo with some glee on his face confirmed the four sluts were on their way to Louisiana as they spoke and he was confident that they would get the Xco CEO and the Board members so distracted they would never know they had been copy drained of the key documents and whatever else of a private nature may be useful later. The big security was that only Sue knew of anything going on and the other three were just loose pussies enjoying a high class no cost weekend. Ali and Mustafa did not miss the details over these four women's element of the Xco Project, as they called it; slack white pussy was on their minds.

What the Xco people would never know was that James and Marina were totally prepared to allow these people to be blackmailed and go through the stresses, if it made Carlo's team more confident of the authenticity of whatever they could access via one means or another.

The meeting broke for brunch and to ready for their tasks.

The Houston Divorced Wives Club

Moni, Red and Tracey arrived for their first shot of coffee at Pam's townhouse by 9.30am, all packed and ready to go for a once in a life time weekend of "pussy max" as they called it. The members of the Houston Divorced Women's Club had already blown the limit on Carlo's credit card on sexy clothes, lingerie and perfume and were well and truly in the mood.

Moni was the extreme adventure woman for was up for anything: After all the crap I had to put up with from the Ex, I cannot get how lucky you have been with this guy Carlo. Spunky, big cock, serious money and he spends big time. And you tell me he is great looking and loves to fuck? What more can a girl want?

Sue sipping her strong black: Yes all those things and more. My pussy just keeps tingling every time I think about him and that cock of his. Yesterday it was so far up my pussy I just could not stop coming. Pardon me I have to clamp the legs every now and then to stop the trembles.

Red was the down to earth type who spoke plainly and to the point in a very pithy way: So why are we meeting here sue? Where is Pam? Not joining us for our weekend?

Sue: We don't have much time and I don't want to talk about this in Carlo's limo. If you haven't gathered already I moved out and as far as I am concerned Charles and I are finished. We had a big fight over the kids and me never being home to look after them just on a week ago. The kids are his kids. I never really wanted kids but when I fell pregnant we got married to give them the home they deserve. I don't really feel maternal, but he absolutely dotes on the girls and they him. So I am out of there and am never going back. Charles will find out when he gets back next week from an assignment. I don't know anything about what he does and I don't care to ask. As for Pam she is off on holidays so she says I can use this townhouse as long as I want as if it were mine; I just have to pay the bills as they come in.

Tracey was the blond bimbo type with big boobs and not letting on just how intelligent she really was under her shelter: Mortgage darling? And what about that hunk you have down the gym?

Sue: You girls get to the point quickly.

Moni: We know you better than probably yourself, so spit it out.

Sue: The driver will be here in five minutes, so here is the shortest version of a very long story.

Pam owns this townhouse outright from the insurance payout she got from the car accident when Joe and her son were killed. No mortgage and she bought at the bottom of the market when Houston was in a bad economic mess post the GFC and the oil price crash, so it is a brilliant townhouse as you can see.

That hunk was one of the reasons I was not home enough for the kids. Julian and his mate, the gym manager and I used to enjoy ourselves around the spa when the gym closed in the afternoons if you get my gist. The owner's wife saw some security tapes of us together doing what comes naturally to mature horny adults and put an end to it. I got a bit of a beating from the mad woman before Julian could intervene and that was the start of that terrible evening when Charles and I had the big fight.

So you see a horny woman before you that has not had sex for a month, when she was getting it regularly from two guys with big ones.

The fight was me being sore, sexually frustrated and angry, with Charles asking questions I did not want to answer, me trying to hide the bruises and the kids in the background complaining I was never home when they got back from school. It was horrendous and I knew I never wanted to get in that type of intimidation ever again. I stormed off up to the spare room and left them to it to get dinner and do their homework. I decided then things had to change and I started looking for opportunities. Carlo was the best that came my way.

So as I see it I am a confirmed member of the Houston Divorced Woman's club and wanting to catch up on what I have been missing out on ASAP.

Sorry girls, the drivers out the front. Time to go.

Red: We are sorry for you, but we saw this happening and it was inevitable.

OK I speak for the girls that we don't need any more details other than what is your plans as to how are we going to catch with these four guys at the casino and fuck them stupid.

Sue: That we can talk about in the limo. We have two hours before we get there, so plenty of time to talk about really useful stuff. Just nothing about Carlo, OK?

In five minutes they were in the stretch limo, bags stored, fresh champagne in hand and talking woman's plans.

Truth was that episode in the gym was going to catch up on Sue in the not too distant future. Its ramifications were more on Pam, even though she was not there.

What Sue did not tell the members of the Houston Divorced Wives Club was that Julian's wife Pat was a real bitch who was the real money behind the gym and she had Julian by the short and curlies. Sue did not know but she would soon exercise her power as a vindictive woman that would have her revenge. Pat had access to all the member's records as the office manager and that included all their email addresses for their husbands.

Charles and Pam

The lovers sought fresh air outside the casino. His lady (Pam) had shown no interest in the gym alternative, which fascinated Charles at the time as Sue seemingly was there almost daily working out. His lover's plea was fresh air, sunshine, no treadmills or bikes and check out the lake for returning birdlife. Even more interesting as Charles knew Sue saw birds as things that pooped on her deck and clothes when on the line outside drying. His running partner suddenly was identifying all the birds flying low and gliding down to relax around the lake surrounds.