Company Intelligence Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marina: Oh and we are not expecting you to be gentlemen this evening, in fact were are counting on you not being...

With that the pens were circulated and the contracts signed and witnessed.

The Slaves rose in unison from their seats and took off their kimonos covering the most spectacularly sexy lace chemise that ever graced the body of a lustful woman. The neckline was halter, allowing the bodice to loosely drape over and down towards their waists. The v started at the waist and expanded as it reached the studs behind the necks of the slaves. The sides of their boobs were openly exposed and gaped open every time the wearer's bent forward for whatever purpose. The waist section was silk and provided some privacy potential, but not the way the two slaves were perched on their seats. There was no way there was any underwear involved, no support bras and essentially as they walked to get the deserts from the fridge they may as well have no clothes on at all. The old cover a little to keep up the interest was being applied.

Each Slave returned with to their contracted man with a spoon and two serves of tiramisu and cream.

Marina: James and Charles please turn your seats around so we may come and feed you your deserts and of course if you so choose you can do likewise or we can do that for you while you are otherwise occupied.

The pleasure was of course that the Slaves straddled their man and exposed their pussy to whatever their man may choose. The men both choose the feed me option while their hands roamed freely without constriction over the bodies of their slaves.

Marina started to feed her man with small spoonfulls of delicious tiramisu as his hands wandered her body and she looked deeply into his eyes searching for every last emotion and physical reaction.

James: My hands tell me your nipples are on fire there my wench, or do you want me to call you slut of Slave.

Marina started to move her hips across James mound and to effectively tried to masturbate him through his pants.

Marina: Slave is more appropriate, but I have been called worse so whatever suits your mood darling.

By the time James serve had been consumed Marina was literally on fire across her chest and her pussy was dripping pre-cum.

Noticing the cream next to a further serve James bent forward slid his hands up Marina's body always maintaining sufficient pressure to keep the skin below alive and fizzling and undid the two studs at the back of Marina's halter. He slowly peeled the top of the chemise down exposing both boobs leaving the chemise just above her belly button, while Marina gave him the questioning look of what's next?

James reached behind Marina, gathered the cream, tiramisu and spoon. Putting the spoon into his mouth to warm it to body temperature he collected ample amounts of cream and tiramisu and slathered them across Marina's boobs. Handing Marina the residuals so she could feed herself or hold it for further temptations, he bent forward and ever so slowly as if he was licking wanton pussy, he gently sucked and licked every last morcel from Marina's chest, always dallying longer over her now very extended nipples. She laid back supporting her shoulders against the table and allowed James free and complete access, which James immediately accepted. Her boobs were still sticky from the desert so he used a wipe on the table to clear any residue while flicking those nipples teasing the temptress who drove him so mad this afternoon and getting his own back.

With Marina stretched backwards, this raised her pussy and mound towards his hands that gratefully accepted the challenge. His right hand held open her gap, allowing him to slowly work his fingers and thumb into and around her clit and vagina. He could not believe how moist she had become and the penetration of three middle fingers, the thumb around and masturbating her clit and his smallest finger working its way deeper and deeper past her sphincter muscle.

James as he continued to manipulate his hand deep into marina's pussy: Now Slave just how obedient are you? Are there real limits tonight or is this just marketing? As her gave his thumb that twitch against her clit and shoved his smallest well up her rectum.

Marina: Right now and with you fucking my pussy that way, absolutely none dear husband. Just don't leave any of my holes wanting attention or I may have to do some recruiting to get my fires down.

James: So you would fuck any man with a decent prick would you?

Marina: If you want me to or you drive me to do that, YES darling.

With that James shoved his fingers harder up her pussy and rear and twisted her clit. She came so unbelievably strongly James had to support her vertically while he continued to manipulate her groin with his hands. He never let loose from that pussy and laid her across the table as she continued to have after shocks from her first for the night.

James kicked off his slip-ons undid his trousers and stepped out to expose his major hard-on. Pam looked at this "beast" with some envy and the ferocity of his continuing attack on Marina's pussy shocked, surprised and hopefully would be emulated by Charles.

James pulled Marina via her legs to the end of the table, lifted her legs over his shoulders and plunged his cock deep into Marina's gaping V. Recognising this was a glass table, James controlled his cock between her legs to continually tease all those bumps and crannies he could reach. He always ended with his scrotum well snuggled against her clit, but he took it slow and gentle while he continued to play with that clit now well engorged with stimulated blood.

Marina: Oh stop teasing me so you bastard, just let me cum again and drown my insides. I need your cum. Please cum now, please. Please?

Marina started to cry and then let out a loud scream as she felt James flood her pussy and run out of her pussy down her crack towards her rear and the table.

Marina: Please don't stop, keep fucking me, treat me like a slut darling. Fuck me stupid. I am shaking front head to toe. My pussy is convulsing. My boobs are and my nipples are like bullets. Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh just do what ever you want just fuck me.

James knew exactly what she wanted and it went back to the time she had to exist and did everything to just survive in that brothel. It affected her mentally, but it also gave her a want to be just uncontrollably fucked. Not loved or sensitively pleasured. Just treated as a low whore. While this would be very strange to most people, when combined with concoctions of drugs she suffered through, who are we to judge.

Those little blue pills had started to kick in for this special older man trying to satisfy his younger wife and struggling in keeping it up to her. He was doing what she wished, but he was not 30 years now.

His cock was still hard and well lubricated from such a wet pussy and the streams he himself created. He wiped all the free juices from between his ladies legs into the rose bud and slowly inserted himself until he breached that sphincter muscle he had regularly met. His woman demanded this of him, so he responded.

He began a see saw motion slowly getting harder and penetrating deeper. Her eyes bulged as his cock bottomed out against his groin and he rolled her over onto her chest as he did not wish to see her face of memories back in those jungles and the miners glee at getting such a piece of arse every Saturday night before confessional.

It did not take him long, even though his heart was not in it. Her rose bud was still beautifully tight, well enough to draw out any male. He exploded deep within her bowels and she at last relaxed putting aside her memories.

Charles and Pam looked across at the results of that frenetic action of pure lust and whatever else you may wish to describe it. They did not think any less of Marina, understanding if not knowing exactly how painful her past had been.

James carried his lady to the showers and helped her come down with a warm shower, rub down and gentle massage.

Meanwhile Pam had done her own job on Charles, feeding him, getting his cock well ensconced between her legs and driving her own pussy to lengths she had not been motivated to before. Charles was as hard as a brick and notwithstanding what had just transpired with Marina and James he was a red blooded American male after all.

Pam: Would you think any less of me if I said I never had been cuffed, manhandled and had anonymous sex with any randy males or females for that matter? As your Slave I volunteer to try it out and see where it takes us on that huge bed in there, at the back of the suite.

Charles: You know that means allowing me to do exactly whatever I want to that gorgeous body of yours, masked and always anticipating but never sure as to what I am to do next and not being able to influence. For all you know there may be a stable of men out there waiting to pounce.

Pam: Gorgeous, maybe in years gone by. A stable of men, also in years gone by maybe? My eyes may be covered but my mouth is still free if we can do that deal.

Charles: But ...

Pam: Too many questions, right about now all I want is a decent fucking. I have been wanting to have this fettish satisfied for years. So make the most of it, because it may not come up again darling. Get the hint and make we want to come back. Look my skin is blotching and my pussy is just flowing down there as she dragged Charles with tools to their bed for the next two hours of pleasure. His hand had been drenched by her pussy as he was fed. He knew only too well what she meant. Don't cock this up. She did not want a gentleman tonight.

Charles: Can we do a deal here? I want to still be married to you in the morning, even after this crazy night.

Pam: Listening.

Charles: You and I sit down on that lounge and watch that DVD in your tools box from start to finish. If you still want this then I am happy to oblige in spades, keep the DVD, all the gear and do bondage frequently.

Pam: OK but meanwhile get those clothes off so we can enjoy ourselves together while the others are somewhat recovering.

Charles clothes came off in seconds. The blue ray player was organised and the DVD was playing by the time that Pam had returned with a full bottle of champers and four glasses.

Pam: My god, look at that prick of yours. And you want me to be sure. That things could hit homers.

They settled down with hands between each others legs keeping them ready and interested.

The DVD had little story lines, but we probably would expect that. The background was that we had a divorced lady who had just rid herself of her husband and she wanted to get a serious celebration going. She had got online and there were several takers, which she culled.

This lady had a decent body and appeared to be a paid actress. Whatever the opening scenes were quite tame, but as the back end approached she was best described as out of control with stacks of seminal fluids coming out of all her orifices and she seemed to be having the time of her life while subject to varying degrees of bondage. There were big cocks and huge cocks, major size black dildos, women who loved to suck pussy while they themselves were receiving their own attention down below, MMF, FFM, FF and anal.

Charles paid particular attention to Pam's facial expressions and the feedback via her pussy, which he continued to gently stroke as the DVD progressed. The biggest reactions were during the multiple people scenes and her pussy was contracting and spasming, generating large volumes of pre-cum down his arm and into her groin. She seemed to be really digging it when the actress was being double plugged and another actress was sucking away of her chest and playing vigorously with her pussy. Another scene was women only and one huge black dildo that was being fed into her well lubricated and gaping hole, while one of the women was sucking away on her chest and the other was licking all over her arse and around her enlarged pussy consuming the giant artificial prick. Anal did not seem to cut it and Charles took close note of that.

At the end of the credits Pam pushed Charles over onto his back and she plunged herself deep down his seriously erect shaft. She looked at his face with absolute lust and was overcome by her sensations. Pam's pussy sucked Charles to his first blow of the evening within seconds and she very clearly made it plain she wanted a lot more tonight.

Pam: No interest at all about the anal but I want the rest of it now, even if only for once in my life. This place is so sexually charged and what we saw 30 minutes ago just gets to you. Get me tied down, masked and get going. Get the others if you want but I need to be like that women deeply penetrated and fucking widely in as many holes as possible within 5 minutes. My body is just screaming for attention. I cannot help it. Look at this pussy. I am absolutely drenched down there as she quickly shed her chemise ready for what may come. I may be ashamed at myself in the morning, but meanwhile bring it on please darling man.

The bathroom had just opened and James and Marina had heard all of that conversation. They waited back to see what transpired and how Charles was going to protect his lady.

The cuffs were Velcro and the chains easily attached to bedhead and base. Pam could not move quickly enough, but she donned the mask making sure she could see nothing in the room, not even shadows. The bed seemed to be set up for bondage because everything meshed well and the chains were just about right to do their intended task. Probably typical of a Casino, but it was the high end suites.

Charles: Ok this is the last of the chains, are you sure you want to do this?

Pam: Apart from loving you, there is nothing more sure in my mind darling, this is exactly what I want to do right now.

Charles locked in the last chain tested it to see it kept Pam very secure face up and gathered the contents of the box to choose his first tools of bondage. He chose the soft feather and the standard dildo (Marina had Mandingo).

He turned out the lights around the bedroom bar one from the bedside clock, providing just enough illumination for him to see what he was doing and partially closed the door to the dining and bathroom.

Marina and James had quietly snuck in and were watching intently breathing ever so quietly in order to not disturb their students.

Charles chose to gently apply the feather across her torso letting the soft tendrils meander around her boobs and down towards her pleasure V. This slow sensitization appeared to be working with Pam fidgeting under the chains as her skin became alive.

His next step was to move his face near her pussy and gently blow over her clit while he continued his fun with the feather above. He could smell the pussy had well and truly come alive with all this teasing. It was time to apply his tongue to that groove, but only after he had ever so gently kissed his way all up her legs culminating with his arrival at the pussy.

The tongue easily separated the folds and his target area around the clit was so wet with pre-cum, he had no problems with inserting fingers to keep the folds open. His first touch on the clit caused Pam to jump and twist as the pussy seemed to be taking over and wanting its own jealous action.

The dildo that was in Pam's tool box was a replica of a reasonable sized but not overly thick penis, but had switches at the base for levels of control and pulsation. It was time to get her open.

The dildo was inserted at her entrance and it was gently manouvered allowing itself to slide effortlessly into that warm cavern. The control moved to low and the vibrations started as Charles began to kiss her folds and then moved his way up her body to her breasts where he sucked and licked, twisting and being far less gentle.

Pam's pussy drew that dildo further and further into her gap until it could was up to its end. Charles took this opportunity to twist and turn it and then slowly began to fuck her with the dildo, while whispering in her ear sweet messages of lust and longing.

Charles: You love to be fucked don't you. You just want cock up that pussy of yours as deep as they can go. Do you want it hard baby? Are you thinking about those single days when you had multiple men and you tried to hide from me your slutty ways? Or when you went off after the kids were born and you fucked your way through Cancun? Do you love gyms darling; they have some great gear there don't they?

Pam went quiet, knowing the day when she told Charles of the swap was coming very close. Or did Charles already know and this was his way of testing her.

Pam: Chares just shut up and put that beautiful cock of yours between my legs and do me as your slut tonight.

Charles was deliberately reading the signs, but he complied albeit with some revenge.

First though he ensured the dildo was well lubricated with his ladies juices and her began to insert the dildo into Pam's rose bud. She was so moist down there the initial entry was easy. Pam started to mutter, so he put his mouth over hers kissing and sucking her tongue in while he sought to manouver the dildo in deeper. She wriggled under his weight, so he injected his cock into her super wet pussy, causing her to focus on her spasming pussy. The dildo went in deeper and the control to low. His cock was now well embedded and it was ploughing as deep as her could reach with his 7 inches of hard rock cock. He was going to extract some revenge tonight or if not he was going to discover the truth about his bedpartner.

The two thrashed away on the bed with Pam not able to complain or reject Charles advances. Did she like this being so dominated and her arse being invaded so aggressively? The next five minutes would either end this relationship or make it.

The dildo passed the sphincter and Charles turned the controls to its last level so the dildo buried itself well up her arse. Meanwhile Charles was doing his utmost to shake the beds construction to the point of destruction . It held up.

They both came together in a shuddering explosion of lust and passion. She was totally flooded down there, but Charles was prevented removing the dildo by Pam's firm: Don't touch.

They lay together as the moment passed, with dildo still in place.

Pam: I trust you have not finished your invasion darling. Just turn down that dildo please while I gather myself for next adventure.

Marina had left the bedroom and returned with champers, a spoon, some whipped cream left over from desert, some lubricant and Mandingo.

She quietly moved beside Charles signalling that he put the cream over Pam's boobs.

While Charles was a little surprised he saw no downside, especially after what he and Pam had witnessed earlier.

Charles realised how different the cream would feel to Pam, making sure the spoon was warm he put copious amounts of cream on the back of the spoon and slathered those nipples with a thick coverage of tasty cream. What was left he was not going to waste so he put a spoonful in Pam's mouth and the balance he slathered that over Pam's pussy.

He lifted Pam's head so that she could sip some champagne from a flute and he tipped a small volume over pam's belly button. This was the signal for all three onlookers to devour the cream and the champers from Pam's body concurrently, so that she felt she was being devoured and all her sweet things were being enjoyed by more than her man. None of the three were gentle in their lapping, sucking and twisting of their tongues consuming those delectable morcels and meanwhile driving Pam to considerable quandary as to what was happening to her by all these people, who were they and what the fuck it feels brilliant.