Company Intelligence Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They settled down on Henry's lounges sitting opposite each other as they sipped their coffees, with Sue facing the open doors looking out over the lake.

Henry: You make a mean black.

Nothing was said as they enjoyed the quiet of the suite and the strength of the coffee.

Eventually Henry broke the silence: I realise that right now I am a very lucky guy, but I don't expect my luck is going to continue enjoying your company.

Sue: Well that depends. You know why the girls and I came here and at this point in time you are definitely going to get lucky again.

Henry: I have only one question. Why?

Sue: OK I will be open but only to a limit. After all I don't really know you or for that matter you me.

My real name is Sue ... The last two years have been very difficult for me at home. I have two lovely twin daughters who are totally devoted to their dad and they are approaching being teenagers and all the issues that brings, arguments, mood swings, the lot. I have been married to the one man, who is a hard working tech type guy, but he works such crazy hours and days we cannot have a normal life of him 9 to 5. We are comfortably well off and I have been able to put some money aside progressively over the 12 years we have been married just for my freedom that he does no know about. I got pregnant which is why we got married and I really am not the mothering type. I have been screwing around with his client friends, in the gym and contractors when they come to our house and I don't want to live that type of hidden existence anymore. It was killing me. So for me I have been living a lie for years and I just had to break out knowing the pain it will cause and move on. If that means me needing a shrink like Tiger Woods did down the track then so be it.

Henry: I understand. Let's forget that stuff and talk here and now.

Sue: Good.

They chatted for a while lightening the mood until Sue slipped one strap of her pant suit off her shoulder and letting it slip down her arm.

Henry noticed the change: You have a great body having had two girls.

Sue slipped the other strap off her other shoulder allowing the pant suit to drop to her midrift by bending forward with her boobs now fully exposed.

Henry in a rather concentrating mood: Your boobs are so firm and they look fantastic? Love those nipples ...

Sue: The best that medical science could buy. Both my twin sis and I had boob jobs about three years ago and we have been working out ever since down the gyms of Houston to get our bodies back.

Henry lifted himself from the lounge and returned with some ice in a glass. He stayed behind Sue on her lounge and placed his hands on both her boobs pushing her back into the lounge. She closed her eyes allowing Henry to play away with those beautiful boobs, tweaking the nipples, rolling them in his fingers and lifting her as he massaged. They firmed as she started to moo.

Sue: Please don't stop there.

Henry had momentarily bent to collect his glass.

Collecting one ice cube he ever so gently let the ice slip over her nipple, sending shock waves throughout Sue's body.

Sue: oh keep that up big fellow.

So for the next ten minutes Henry titivated those nipples and let the ice slip further down her body towards her love tunnel, with the droplets caught by gravity collecting in her clothes.

Sue: Let me get this pant suit off before it gets too wet for me to wear in public.

She lifted from her seat and let her pants suit fall from her body. Kicking off her shoes, she was able to step out of her remaining clothes.

Henry remained behind Sue as he slid those ice cubes over her body driving her crazy with intense sensations through her body down to her pussy and out via her legs.

Sue: You know how to titivate and tease, but what about fucking?

Henry ushered Sue to the open doors and Sue stopped herself from tripping by grasping the frames.

Henry: Stay right there.

Sue: So you are counting on me and my exhibitionist tendencies may be?

Henry: Absolutely.

Sue stood firm, naked and exposed to anyone who would look up at the Casino building from around the lake.

Henry dropped his pants and freed his cock. Stepping out of his clothes and shoes on the carpet he approached Sue from her rear and surrounded her with his rams. Her continued to play with every part of her exposed to the lakeside. His hands roamed and Sue's eyes closed abandoning any pretence of sensitivity.

His right hand founds its mark between her legs as he massaged her clit to maximise her pre-cum. It was but seconds before it was flowing done her legs.

Henry quietly into her ear: You really are a nympho aren't you?

Sue: Maybe? Just fuck me and make me your slut darling. Fuck me stupid... Oh ... keep that up and get that cock in me.

Sue bent forward slightly allowing Henry to penetrate that super wet pussy.

He thrust forward and pulled her body up and over his cock.

Henry: So you want to become my slut do you. Be careful what you ask for...

Sue: Promises , promises...

His cock slid beautifully into her gap and scratched all those inner parts of her pussy close to her opening. Sher sucked him in with every one of those muscles she could bring to bear.

Henry: If you are my slut that means you fuck me and anyone I want you to do any time or place and any way they want. You realise that?

Sue: Henry just fuck me and we can work out the details later, but yes I want to just let go for a while and see where that takes me. And yes I am a nympho... Fuck me...

Henry got what he wanted to hear, so he pulled her back inside to the lounge bent her over and ploughed into her as deeply as he could get his cock to penetrate. They both shook with his aggression and his cock soon spurted deep into her pussy.

They needed a break for a while to calm down their lust as they collapsed onto the lounge.

Sue went to the bathroom to wipe herself dry and returned to clean Henry and his cock with her mouth and of course to encourage him to do it again. She whispered "Do it to me one more time, once is never enough for a man like you..."

The afternoon was locked down and the two fulfilled every lustful need of the other until Henry ran out of cum.

Henry: We need to talk.

Sue: details?

Henry: Details... Let's shower and give me time to think and we will see what we can do together and make this work for both of us...

Casino Security Rooms 10.00pm

Grant: Thanks for coming to our meeting you guys. We have been monitoring a very active set of unusual electronic communications generating from a few of the suites in the Casino over the weekend. We first identified the activity as being normal stuff via the occupants personal WiFi's and we thought we should stay well away. Eventually Luke got onto the signal frequencies and he was able to track some conversations that had little to do with gambling, although there seems to be some suggestion of maybe a small number of the Casino staff being bribed in a range of fashions from turning a blind eye to actually enhancing gamblers success rates. Hence we got you guys from the Gambling Commission involved; the Casino manager wants me to give you all co-operation on this and wants to assure you the Casino owners and staff are meeting our licence commitments.

Why you guys from the FBI have been called in relates to some very confidential data and meetings being recorded and leaked to outside parties relating to what seems to be a takeover of a company called X co Ltd, listed on the NYSE. He has organised a transcript of all the conversations he was able to record, but some of the signal quality is poor for some reason probably related to maybe deliberate blocking.

There is a copy in the file in front of you for everyone in the room of what we have got to date.

Luke has also put together a very quick technical report on his reading on the equipment possibly being used, the frequencies and some other tech gear details that only gurus could understand.

The rooms involved included, but we are not sure we have 100%:

Meeting room ...booked by a Mr Henry ... for Saturday afternoon business meetings

Suite ... occupied by a Mr Henry ...

Room ... occupied by a Mr Jed ...

Room ... occupied by a Mr Rankin ...

Room ... Occupied by Mr Jonas ...

In that file is a copy of the original bookings made by the individuals concerned and what we have on file from previous occasions when these people came to the Casino.

Luke based on his surveillance periods with his previous employers (unsaid but FBI ex employee) seems to think that the business meeting on Saturday afternoon had been set up by someone in such a way that all the business was being tracked and logically recorded outside that room by parties unknown. But as you can see from the file those three people were in the meeting and a quick search of the NYSE website indicates they are all Directors or senior employees at X co Ltd.

We have only inferior gear to check on the existence bugs and other listening devices, but we are about to use that in those rooms while they are vacant. Consta will ring in to that Conference phone in a minute to tell us what he has found.

That phone rang and Consta identified himself.

Consta: Have found some bugs in all those rooms, including some very sophisticated new Chinese gear. My guess is we cannot find everything that is in here, but you guys probably have better gear.

The FBI guys stepped in immediately: Get us quick photos of everything you think is a bug or the like and leave it alone. Grant, get your people to track everything happening in those rooms and the corridors outside until we can get mobilised ourselves in probably an hour from now. We want to know every person coming and going and who they are and what they were doing in or around those rooms.

Grant: OK. My boss has said no limits for us and he has approved a special budget already to ensure you know we are complying 100%.

The meeting dispersed speedily.

What they did not know was that Charles people had already been in those rooms as apparent staff cleaners and stripped the relay devices of his team at around 8.30pm.

The Casino After 10.00pm

Proof and evidence are not always easy to obtain for our Regulators. Time will tell.

While the players were enjoying their dinners and for the four their live show, their lives were about to come under the closest scrutiny and not only from the FBI, the Gambling Commission and the Casino security people; there were a number of Chinese tech heads on rolling shifts paying very close attention to X co Ltd and its people.

Only Jonas and his lady and Henry and his lady returned to their rooms that night. The sounds of lovemaking emanating from those two rooms would not have been of great interest until morning, so the FBI operatives were comfortable that they were on top of the issue at the Casino. Arrangements and Court Orders were already being drafted and established back in Houston. Jonas and Henry both checked out after an early breakfast together; their women were left to their own devices returning to the four women's own suite to manage their own appetites.

Tracey and Sue were now persons of interest so even their payment in cash and the payment to the limo driver would be tracked back to addresses in Houston. How interested the FBI and the Gambling Commission would be in the four women would depend upon subsequent events as at this stage Tracey and Sue were just probably a couple of loose women or prostitutes at the Casino; these abound over weekends after all.

Marina had booked their suite in her single name and paid via her own private sources for the room, its' in room services and the party, so as James and Marina left early on Monday morning no-one paid any interest to another set of high rollers leaving somewhat poorer for the weekends activities at the Casino. Their involvement with X co Ltd was unrecognisable.

Charles and his lady were leaving the honeymoon suite so apart from a few cheeky jokes with the checkout desk their stay passed un-noticed.

Charles team of people were all checked out of their rooms early Sunday evening and were so low profile occupying cheap rooms and leaving in their individual cars, it was if all they contributed to the Casino's fortune was food and drinks. All unspectacular and of little interest to anyone.

What was of interest was the additional cleaning staff in the corridors and working in the specified rooms after the weekenders checked out usually somewhat bleary eyed. The cleaners, their trolleys and their vehicles were closely monitored and would now be tracked by big brother constantly for weeks building up more and more information to ascertain if any law had been broken and the evidence that would stand up in Court.

12