Company Ladder - Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers pushed steadily into Aspen's pussy again and again while my thumb rubbed her clit vigorously. Each thrust of my hand was a little harder as I stretch my fingers apart and pulled them together deep inside her. I couldn't take it anymore. As awkward as it was, I had to taste her. I lowered my head, my tongue barely able to reach her clit. If the smell of her was intoxicating, the taste was even better, a drink that I just couldn't enough of at the tip of my tongue. I added my thumb to the rest of my fingers, fucking her with my entire hand. Her body squirmed and she began a chant ("fuck, fuck, fuck") that got steadily louder.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see headlights. I could hear, slowly getting louder, the sound of wheels on the gravel. "Don't stop," she said urgently. "I don't care what happens, just don't stop." Her body tensed, her toes pointing toward the pedals, her back arched, her fists clenched. Her pussy contracted around my fingers and the steady chant turned into a single long "fuuuuuck" as her body shook violently. She pulled herself into a ball, squishing my wrist with her thighs. Her pussy twitched with my slowing fingers, fluid gushing out of her. The sound of the wheels on the gravel stopped somewhere not so far away, but Aspen refused to relinquish my hand as the aftershocks continued.

I heard a car door slam. Aspen hurriedly pulled down her shirt and rested her head for a moment on the steering wheel before pulling my hand from her pussy and quickly pulling up her pants. There was a knock at the window as I quickly pulled my shirt closed, suddenly feeling as if I had just drank half a bottle of vodka, which of course I had. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. "Good afternoon, officer," I heard Aspen say in a pleasant voice that I had never heard from her before. I couldn't make out what the police officer said as my head was pounding too loudly. "We were just leaving," Aspen said. "My friend was feeling a little sick and so we had to stop." I could feel the officer looking at me. "Thank you," she said. I heard the whirr of the window going up and the engine started.

The drive back to work was nauseating and we skidded to a halt in the parking lot. We sat there for a moment, Aspen contemplating what to say or do next, me unable to move. "Kat," she said, picking at a spot on her steering wheel. I turned my head slowly. "Thanks. I needed that." As a response, I opened the car door and puked on the pavement. What happened next is a little fuzzy... okay a lot fuzzy, but I do know that my last thought before I passed out was of what Aspen hadn't wanted me to see in her office.

12