Company Picnic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When dawn came we all grabbed towels and headed down to the stream to clean up. We were all covered with the fragrances of our late great nocturnal fuck-a-thon. Our three visitors exchanged warm farewells and crept back to their tents. Janey and I both had work to do before the next day, and we too kissed and parted, promising to talk before I left the following day.

The final meeting with ACME executives occurred Monday morning, after I had a chance to do a little checking around, and had conferred privately with the new president. Mr Brady was surprised and reluctant to believe me when I first told him what I had found, but when I showed him the proof, he understood what he had to do. At the morning Board meeting, it was unanimously agreed to accept my recommendations and act upon them immediately.

Mr Brady concluded the meeting and announced that he had ordered a celebratory lunch at noon in the boardroom, complete with hors d'oeuvres, Champagne, caviar and the most delightful culinary treats. All the major shareholders were invited. I gave Janey a quick call on my cell phone and was delighted to find she could come over and join us, as my guest, for the celebration and announcement of the merger.

When the guests started to arrive, even old Jurcoff seemed to show a little civility, as he assumed the post of cork popper with regard to the iced Dom Perignon. The lawyer's greasy smile soon faded, however, as Mr Brady handed him a sheaf of documents containing, among other things, a detailed recitation of the kickbacks Jurcoff had been receiving from suppliers for the last several months. One quick look at the detailed proof of his criminal extortion was all Jurcoff needed. He looked up at Brady, pale and shaking.

Just then, the boardroom door opened, and in walked two elegantly dressed young women, one a tall statuesque beauty with jet black hair and the other a thin leggy blonde with dazzling azure eyes. Mr Brady smiled broadly, while Jurcoff scowled at the stunning brunette and quickly moved to her side. "We need to talk, Mandy, my sweet."

"Not any more, my sweet," the brunette responded acidly. "From now on, you can talk to my divorce lawyer. We're finished."

"Mandy, my dear," Mr Brady exclaimed, "how good to see you again." Turning to the whole group, the president said he had an announcement to make.

"Jerry Jurcoff will be leaving us as general counsel, effective immediately. His stock in the company, we understand, will be re-purchased at a very reasonable price by his wife." As Jurcoff gaped with his mouth wide open, the room erupted in applause. Turning to Mandy, Mr Brady continued, "And now, allow me to also introduce our newest board member, Samantha Jurcoff, whom we all know better as our dear Mandy."

Jurcoff started to say something, but one glance by Brady with a nod toward the incriminating documents silenced the lawyer. Even Jurcoff could figure it out at that point...that is, if he wanted to stay out of jail, he had better take a quiet divorce, transfer his community interest in ACME stock back to Mandy and get out of town, fast. He looked at Brady, then Mandy, gave a nod in silent assent, then opened the door and left.

The buxom dark-haired beauty extended her hand to me and smiled in recognition. "I am so grateful to you, Mike, for everything you have done. It is my personal pleasure to have you with us."

I grasped Samantha's hand by the finger tips, and in a flash of gallantry, bent down to kiss her hand, remembering how delicious her fingers had tasted after she had fucked her own pretty cunt in the tent and then let me lick the white chocolate juice off her hands.

"And now," said Mr Brady, "please meet my daughter, Beatrix."

"My pleasure, Beatrix," I said, taking her hand warmly, looking into her azure blue eyes.

"My friends call me Trixie," said the blonde beauty with blazing blue eyes and small perky breasts. "I hope you will go down with me . . . ," she paused, "to visit our plant south of here, I am sure you will enjoy what there is to see . . ."

I remembered when I had last laid eyes on Trixie – and the incredible blow job of the day before, her head moving like a piston on my cock, begging me to cum on her face and tits, while the others had cheered her on. Now, I lifted my champagne glass, with a dreamy smile, and joined Samantha, Trixie, and the others in our toast to the past, and the future.

Later that day, Janey drove me to the airport for my flight home. We laughed and giggled our way through several Martinis before my flight was near boarding time. Then we kissed and parted. I had to leave, for the time being, but I cannot wait I return to see Janey again. Perhaps at the next board meeting, Janey and I will be invited to a post-board party and the games will once again begin.

12