Company Policy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_Jakal
Red_Jakal
131 Followers

The song on her phone ended, but after being so close to Claire for the past few minutes I was sure I didn't want to let her go. I stopped moving when the music did and she looked up again at me, her eyes met mine and the blue grey color sparkled as she studied my face. I knew what I wanted, and I threw all cares and caution out the window as I slid my hands up her back and over her shoulders to pull her slightly away from me. I brought my face to hers, not all at once, but in small measures forward, ensuring she knew my intentions. I was so close I could feel her breath on my lips as I slid one hand to the side of her face. Meeting no resistance, I closed the small space between us and brushed my lips against hers. It was a light brush but electricity flowed from the contact into my body granting courage I didn't have before.

I kissed her again and I felt her sigh as our lips locked together. I cradled the side of her face with my hand and used the other to pull her closer to me so that there was no space between us. She placed both of her hands around my neck and held me there, as if I might try to pull away. Warmth flooded my chest as I held her against me; and, our lips moved against each other, soft caresses of skin that folded into one another like perfect pieces of a puzzle. We stood still but her body seemed to move under my touch, slightly turning one way and then the other. I kept my body flush with hers as our kiss became less soft and more passionate. My face felt hot as we embraced and our lips devoured each other's. I sucked in her bottom lip into my mouth and slid my tongue along it; the faintest taste of wine lingered there. Then she caught me off guard as she pressed her tongue into my mouth and danced between my lips for a brief moment. I let my teeth scrape against her lips with each twist and turn of our mouths, desperately wanting more of her with each passing second.

I'm not sure when we started moving, but I found myself against the counter with Claire pressing into me. Her breath was ragged and I felt her heart beating in her chest nearly as fast as mine. She finally pulled her lips from mine, panting as she stared up at me. Her chest heaved; causing me to stare at the two small mounds pushed together showing liberal amounts of cleavage in her dress. Claire followed my gaze and giggled, but then took to kissing my neck. Her lips and tongue danced across my skin as she nipped at my neck and showered me with quick light delicate kisses. She began to unbutton the top of my shirt and continued her assault of kisses down the front of my chest. My muscles tightened and my skin tingled under her lips. I put my hand on the back of her head and felt her move lower with each button undone until finally the shirt was off and lips and tongue traveled along the top of my belt.

I think it was at that point that we both noticed I had an erection. I wasn't sure exactly what to say when she saw it. It dawned on me that she may not have ever seen one before if she was a virgin. I mean, there were pictures and movies and even her toys; but, it's not the same. She looked excited and nervous all at the same time as she sat there staring at it. I bent over and helped her up, bringing her into another passionate kiss, careful to keep from pressing my erection into her. I begrudgingly broke away again and looked at her, unable to read her expression.

"Look, Claire, things moved pretty fast there. We should stop while we're ahead. Pick this up again when we're ready." Even as I explained it aloud, I felt opposing opinions forming up inside my body, each calling the other a bunch of dirty names.

She looked up at me and a smile spread across her face so big it was almost comical. Then she grabbed ahold of my erection and giggled. "Looks like you're ready now."

I tensed under her touch and felt my knees threaten to give out as the pressure from her hand sent a wave of pleasure throughout my body. "That's not what I meant." I managed.

"I know what you mean Brandon. Thank you for saying that, but I know what I want, and you're going to let me have it." She almost sounded cocky.

"I see." I chuckled under my breath. "And what if I don't let you?"

"I'll just have to tie you up." She smirked at me.

"Kinky." I said in my best deep faux-sexy voice.

She laughed and kissed me again. "Promise to take me out tomorrow?"

"It would be my pleasure." I said honestly as I patted my lips across her neck.

"Don't you stand me up either! I know where you work." She teased.

"Good thing I didn't give you my address then." I laughed and continued to peck her neck and shoulders.

"I've got a pretty good idea about where it is, you said it's north of the loop, about five miles outside the city. I think you also said it was just 'a few blocks from the lake.'"

I paused my kisses and pulled back from her. "You remember all that?"

She giggled and nodded. "I listened to everything you said, I took notes on the important stuff."

"My address was important?" I said suspiciously.

"No silly, but I remember that you said it."

"Man, I'm going to have to make sure they hire you. I could use an assistant like you around all the time." I silently considered more late nights at the office too.

"I'm sure that's the only reason you'd want me here." She laughed again as I lightly bit her neck.

"Let me run you through the employee benefit program." I picked her up and she squealed in surprise as I set her on top of the kitchen counter.

I gave her plenty of kisses up and down her neck, sucking, licking, and lightly biting as I went. She laughed and tried to push me away and turn her neck this way and that as I teased and tickled her with my mouth. She twisted and turned on the counter so I grabbed her hips to hold her still. Her squirming on the counter gradually stopped as I brought my lips lower down her neck over her collar bone and toward her chest. Instead of pushing me away, she hooked her legs on either side of me as my lips brushed against the exposed parts of her chest. I let my tongue leave small wet spots as I traced the border of fabric that eventually met with the other side of her dress in the middle of her chest. When I reached the bottom of her cleavage, I began the journey back up her smooth skin but she stopped me.

"No... more." She said breathily and emphasized her command by placing her hand on the back of my head.

Who was I to deny to her what she wanted? I used my nose to nudge some of the fabric back and lavished her chest with my lips. I could tell by the pressure on the back of my head that she was clearly enjoying it; but, I had a feeling she wanted more. As if on cue, she shrugged her shoulder and tugged one side of the top part of her dress down. She had on a nude colored bra underneath. It wasn't particularly sexy, it was practical, but cute in its own way. I again applied kisses along the border of clothing that kept my tongue at bay, but once I reached the bottom I let go of her hip and brushed my hands up her arm and over her shoulder until I had the strap in my fingers. I expected her to breathe heavier when I started to slide it over her shoulder; but, instead I found that she was holding her breath. I ceased the removal of the strap and attempted to read the tone of her body for signs of unease or approval.

"Please..." She whispered so that I could barely hear her. "Don't stop."

I hooked my finger on the half removed strap and gently pulled it the rest of the way off. I let my lips and tongue slowly move the cup of her bra out of my way, now that there was nothing keeping it in place. Her chest didn't move. She had round perky spheres of perfect shape which probably could have foregone a bra altogether. There was a small round circle that appeared a bright pink amongst the not quite pale skin that surrounded it. It was accentuated with a tiny peak in the middle that displayed her excitement and anticipation. I made every effort not to go straight for it. I circled it with my tongue, placing kisses as close as I dared. Claire began to twitch under my touch and moved anxiously, either on purpose or subconsciously, toward the direction of my mouth. I let a little self control slip and sucked her nipple into mouth, pressing my tongue hard against it. She let out a long breath and a humming noise akin to something you might utter when sinking into a nice hot bath. I felt her nails lightly scrape the back of my head as she grasped me and pushed her chest further out. I wouldn't have let go if I wanted to, and I didn't.

I licked and sucked and nipped at her chest until it was a bright pink glistening with my saliva. Claire was writhing on the counter and against me, and now satisfied that I was pleasing her I snuck north for another kiss. Claire kissed me fiercely, her tongue darted into my mouth and her teeth captured my lips in her mouth. I moaned and ran my hands up her legs. I either had completely forgotten or on some other layer of consciousness intentionally ignored the fact that she was in a dress and no longer had tights on. I was momentarily surprised when I ran my hands from her knees to her hips to find my fingers flush with the skin of her thighs, and the very tips of my fingers touching a silky material that had to be underwear of some sort. Though I was temporarily confused, Claire took it in stride and moaned into my mouth at the sensation of my fingers gliding over her naked skin.

My fingers were frozen in place, and my kisses slowed as I calculated my next move. Apparently I wasn't thinking fast enough for Claire, so she grabbed one of my hands and tucked it between her thighs. I was pretty certain it wasn't to keep my hand warm; but, you could have fooled me with the heat that radiated there. She clenched her thighs together and released a short moan, and I quickly acquiesced to her demands and moved my hand against the material there. Claire opened her legs slightly and it allowed me more access to move freely. The first thing I noticed was how wet she was. The silky fabric was soaked through and as I slid my finger up and down the length of the material she seemed to only get wetter. She mumbled a few words between kisses, but I didn't catch them and continued to explore the uncharted skin at my disposal. I noticed it was also completely smooth, I didn't feel any hair or stubble of any sort. Curious as to her grooming preferences, and almost without thought, I slipped my finger under the fabric and felt the wet skin to find it completely bare.

A harder nip than expected on my lips brought me out of my cognitive exploration and to the matter, which was quite literally, at hand. I pushed my finger into the folds there and met no resistance. I traveled to the top of the slit and applied pressure to the top of the area I was seeking and was rewarded with an involuntary thrust from Claire.

I moved my finger in circles slowly, to build tension, and each completion of a lap brought more squirming and movement from Claire. The kissing had all but stopped, she had both her hands around my neck and her mouth was open in a silent perpetual moan as I continued to press and circle and caress her with my fingers. I figured if she wasn't going to occupy my mouth, I would find something more useful for it to do. I kissed her neck and shoulder and returned to her exposed breast to give it some much needed attention, though I didn't linger long. I then crouched down quickly, not giving Claire enough time to think about it and kissed her inner thigh. She gasped in surprise and looked down at me, questions playing across her face. I broke her gaze and again kissed her thigh, this time closer to my final destination.

As I kissed and licked my way further up Claire's thighs, I studied her intimate parts as they came into view. Smooth white skin surrounded her upper thighs that looked like it might resemble porcelain. Black silky material obscured the rest from vision, so I hooked my fingers inside the bands on the side and gently tugged down once. I could feel Claire hesitate, but seconds later her body moved up slightly, allowing me to pull them down and off her legs. I wasted no time in returning my mouth to the inside of her thighs and took in the new view. In the center of it all was pink skin that was a stark contrast to the surrounding pale flesh, like a pink flower upon fresh snow. I could smell her now, a feminine sent that was sweet and light. I felt my mouth actually water at the scent, and for the life of me I couldn't ever remember having that reaction to a woman before.

My tongue swelled and I knew what I wanted. I brushed my lips against her smooth skin until I was positioned just above her pussy. I pressed my lips against the pink skin and let my tongue slip out and tasted the wetness there. It tasted like the rest of Claire, only sweeter and more intense. I wrapped my hands behind her, pushing her dress skirt completely up and then rested my hands on the bare flesh behind her. The top of her cute little bubble butt was cold to the touch, much like the counter surface, but; I, don't believe her attention was on the counter. I stuck my tongue out and lightly touched the tip of where my finger has pleased her moments ago. I barely touched her and I felt her breathe in sharply, another light lick and she hissed the air out. I licked again, with more contact this time but still quickly and she again gasped in air. I put an end to the teasing and enveloped the entire area with my mouth and pressed my tongue flush against her. This time I didn't hear her breath, but instead I felt her legs tighten and lock around either side of my face, including my ears. I then felt her grab the back of my head and she held me in place for several moments before she loosened her grip by both thighs and hands.

"Sorry. That feels really good." She sounded embarrassed, it was adorable.

I didn't have a vocal response, so instead I did it again, harder this time. She again tightened her grip and bucked slightly against the counter. I figured with all the anticipation and stimulation, she was probably close to peak and decided to make a run for it. I sucked the skin there into my mouth as she held me and I gave it quick repetitive licks over and over, never ceasing my oral assault.

"Yesyesyesyes.... Yes.... God, Brandon." Her voice seemed higher pitched than normal and slightly bordered hysteric. I took it as a good sign.

I inched my face slightly lower and stuck my tongue between the pink flesh there, licking up and down like you might the most delicious ice cream cone in the world. The wetness there rolled over my tongue and drove me to lick harder and faster until I was pressing my tongue as deep as I possibly could inside of her. Claire, the poor girl, was trying to ride my tongue and stay on the counter at the same time, exclaiming and dropping an expletive here and there between gasps of air. I switched again to sucking her clit into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue over and over and over, never ceasing or slowing down. Claire clenched her thighs tighter and her body became rigid signaling the coming orgasm. I move as fast as I could with my tongue and applied pressure to the most sensitive areas and moved my head with her rocking hips, desperately trying to coax her orgasm out before her involuntarily movements could sever the physical stimulation. Only a few seconds later did it happen.

Her whole body got tight. I could feel all the muscles seize up as she felt the build in intensity, then her entire body trembled and she let out a low airy moan. She must have shaken for 15 seconds before she finally regained control. Then she experienced several small tremors, aftershocks of some sort I assumed. I took my mouth from her and again she trembled and I felt scratches on the side of my neck. She shook twice more and then leaned back against the wall. I brought my hand to my neck and felt three raised marks, but apparently I wasn't bleeding so I had no reason to worry. Claire opened her clenched eyes and looked at me, a new light in her eyes reflected lust and passion that excited me to the point that I felt myself twitch below the belt. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and before I even finished Claire had grabbed both sides of my face and began to kiss me, hard.

I grabbed her bare hips and pulled them toward me, I could feel the wetness between her thighs against my stomach as we groped and kissed one another. Finally she pulled away from me, I don't know what I expected to see on her face, but I know what I didn't expect: Determination.

"I want to give you that. What you just did with your mouth... Brandon, that was amazing. I want to make you feel that. I want to lick you and make you feel like I did. I want you to cum. I want you. Please." She waited for me to reply, which is like asking a kid if he wanted more candy after dessert.

"I would gladly accept that, if you are so inclined." I stepped away from the counter so that she could hop off of it, which she did. Then she grabbed my hand and started walking out of the kitchen. "Um..." I started to ask where she was taking me, but apparently she was a few steps ahead of me both figuratively and literally.

"Your office. Chair. Let's go."

I gladly followed like an excited puppy, I probably looked ridiculous as I pictured in just moments Claire on her knees before me. I didn't care how I looked, I had a beautiful girl offering to give me a blowjob in my office; it was the stuff movies were made of. Well, adult movies, but movies none the less. It seemed to take forever to get to my office. A trip to Mordor would have been shorter and less nerve racking. My senses were on overload and when we finally made it to my desk I pushed Claire against it and satisfied myself with several deep long kisses. Then I slid her dress down and over her other shoulder so that both breasts were bare above her dress skirt that crumbled around her hips. I allowed myself several moments on each breast, giving them ample amounts of attention from my tongue.

Claire was clearly enjoying it, but it seemed like she had other things she wanted to get to because she shoved me off her and pointed at the chair. I stepped around my desk and took my seat. Claire came around the desk and stared at the tent in my pants. She actually bit her lip while looking at it, and it was single handedly the hottest thing I'd ever seen her do, until she started to remove her dress. She ran her hands down over her shoulders and cupped each of her breast in her hands, then lightly caressed them and traced her fingers along the outside of her small nipples. Then she slid her hands down and hooked her thumbs inside the dress skirt and wiggled her hips so that the dress fell down her ankles. She kicked it across the room and knelt down in front of me with only the knee high socks to cover her.

Her hands slid along my pants and up my thighs, slowly reaching the hardness that lie underneath. She ran her hand over it once, then again, seemingly sizing it up in her hands. I tried not to fidget, but it's extremely difficult to sit still when you have a gorgeous naked girl on her knees in front of you. Taking note of my movement, Claire sped the process up and undid my belt and unbuttoned the top of my pants. She took her time with the zipper, like a kid before opening a gift Christmas morning, peering slightly at different angels to get a glimpse of what might be inside. She looked up at me as she hooked her fingers in my belt loops and started to pull the pants down; she didn't break eye contact until she had them around my ankles.

I tried to read her expression as she eyed the bulge under my boxers. I couldn't decipher what was going through her mind and I started to worry. Her face took a quizzical look as she took her finger and traced the outline of my erection though the clothing. I wondered if she thought it would be bigger, maybe she was disappointed. I wasn't large by anyone's standards; but, at almost seven inches I had never been called small either. My worries washed away as she looked up at me and smiled... then licked her lips. She bent over my lap and kissed the tightened fabric from base to tip, then leaned forward and kissed my chest and my stomach as she worked her way back toward the elastic band. Her lips felt hot on my skin and her tongue made me sigh with pleasure. When she ran out of exposed skin she grabbed the bottom of my underwear and started to pull them down agonizingly slow, the whole while kissing and licking each inch of newly exposed skin. I felt open air on the tip of my erection as it sprang out under the boxer, but Claire ignored it and continued to tease the other areas of my skin.

Red_Jakal
Red_Jakal
131 Followers