Company Retreat

Story Info
Trying new things can liven up a boring meeting.
1.7k words
3.78
46.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slksca
slksca
1 Followers

We woke up very early on Saturday because we had a long drive in front of us to get to my wife's company retreat in the Napa Valley. She is an Attorney for a large firm in Los Angeles, and every year these retreats have been very boring, even though they are usually in very upscale places. This year was no different except that there would be more wine involved due to the location. I never look forward to going to the retreat, but she always wants me to go since she is one of the few women Attorney's in the firm and there would be 50 guys or so in attendance.

Saturday mornings usually are my time to sleep in, so I was somewhat cranky at having to be up early. So I jumped in the shower to try and wake up and convince myself there would be any fun that weekend. I like traveling with my wife, but I knew she would be tied up in company meetings for most of the 2 days. Because of this, I started complaining to Cathy about having to go with her, and how I would miss my normal golf game and various other things as I dried myself off. I expected her to get upset with me and start reminding me of all the things she has do with me that she doesn't like. Instead she smiled and walked up behind me (I could see her in the mirror) and started massaging my cock.

Almost immediately my cock became rock hard and she was looking in the mirror smiling at me. Then as I started to turn around she dropped to her knees and started licking the length of the shaft. A moment later she had my whole 9 inches deep in her throat. Although she has given me many blowjobs during our 16 year marriage, the unexpected ones are always the best. She had both hands on my ass and I was grabbing her hair and thrusting into her mouth. In no time at all I couldn't stand it and shot my load in her mouth. Cathy has always liked the taste of cum and usually the holds it in her mouth and continues to suck and play with my cock. But this time she swallowed, stood up, and said we need to hurry and get going.

In the car I was thinking about the morning blowjob and remembered the devilish smile Cathy had when I saw her in the mirror. So I asked her what that smile was all about. She answered and said that she knew how boring these retreats usually are for me and that she had already planned to spice things up for the weekend. Like what? She told me that I would find out in due time and not to worry about it.

Of course, I couldn't stop thinking about it for the rest of the car ride to the retreat and I was very excited. She has a wild side that appears every so often and sometimes it makes nervous how far she will go.

We reached the resort and attended the luncheon event that started the event with wine tasting a variety of vintages. Then the Attorney's all went into a meeting for the afternoon and I went out sightseeing. The sites were great, but I couldn't stop thinking about what surprises Cathy may have in store for me. This made the afternoon drag and I was so worked up I had to go into one of the restrooms in the store and masturbate to relieve the tension.

Finally the meetings were over and it was time to get ready for the company dinner. I got dressed and was waiting in the room when Cathy came out of the bathroom wearing a fabulous black dress. She is a very athletic 43 year old woman that stands 5 feet 5 inches and weighs about 130 pounds. She has brunette hair up and down (I like it better unshaved) and has nice sized 34 tits. She came over to give me a kiss and as usually when we hugged I put my had on her ass. That is when I could tell she was not wearing any panties. I pulled up her dress to verify what I had felt and she said what do you think of my outfit. I said the outfit was great, and what did she have in mind.

She said that the table in the room we were having dinner has a very long and narrow solid table and that the plan was for husbands and wives to sit across from each other. The women on one side of the table and the men on the other. Cathy said she wanted me to wear my slip on loafers with no socks and during the CEO speech before dinner to put my foot up under the table and rub her pussy with my foot. This was new to me, but I was very excited.

We got to the dining room and were seated as expected with the men on one side and women on the other, and I was seated directly across from Cathy. There was small talk and I was so anxious to get this thing moving along. Finally the CEO stood up and asked for everyone's attention and began to speak. I slipped off my shoe and put it up on Cathy's chair and rubbed the inside of her thigh. The table was very narrow, and I was trying to manipulate my leg and foot without drawing attention or knocking on the bottom of the table. Cathy kept her eyes on the CEO speaking and pulled up the front of her dress so I had full access. I continued to stroke her clit with my toes and was able to get some insertion in her pussy. She never looked over at me, but her face was becoming flush so I knew she was enjoying herself. And so was I as I had another raging erection that felt like it would break through my pants. Suddenly, the young man next to me dropped his napkin and reached down to get it. I pulled my foot back and hoped he hadn't seen what we were doing. He didn't react, so I felt safe and we continued on with the speech.

About 15 minutes later I looked over at Cathy and her face was still flush. This made me very horny as I knew if she was still that turned on that there would be some great sex back at the room shortly. The dinner was then over and we cut our conversation very short and headed back to the room. We were all over each other on the way to the room and as soon as the door was shut her dress was off and she was lying on the bed. I stripped my clothes off and started eating her pussy. She was wiggling on the bed and grabbed the back of my head so she could push my tongue deeper. She was grinding her pussy on my face when she let loose with a huge orgasm so it was dripping down my chin. I couldn't take it anymore as my cock was like a steel beam and I stood up and started fucking her doggy style. Deeper and harder she cried as she reached behind and stuck one of her fingers in her ass. This caused her to have her second orgasm and I knew this was going to be a special night as she told me to stick that hard cock in her ass. She has only let me fuck her in the ass a few times when she was extremely excited, so I took my hard cock and stuffed her asshole. She moaned partly in pain and in pleasure and after another minute or so of hard thrusting she had her third orgasm. She had never been willing to do ass to mouth before, but I decided this would be the night. I was going to have her suck my cock whether she wanted it or not. I took my cock out of her ass and without a word she spun around and deep throated all nine inches. I couldn't hold it and shot my load down her throat. She took all the cum down her throat and continued to suck my cock dry, then we both fell back on the bed spent.

The next morning there was the final company meeting and we headed back to Los Angeles. About half way back we started talking about our foot adventure and how it got us so turned on and when we could do it again. I then told her I was turned on that she was still so flush 15 minutes after I pulled my foot back. To my surprise she looked at me and said it was because I put my foot back up into her pussy. After a few minutes us not believing the other, it was apparent that another foot had gotten involved. I asked her about Jack that was sitting next to me. Jack is a younger man in his late 20's that is an Attorney in the San Francisco office. I told her that Jack had dropped his napkin and when he reached down to pick it up I pulled my foot back.

Even though there was no indication he had seen what we were doing, he apparently saw everything. I knew he dropped his napkin a second time, what I didn't realize was that he took that opportunity to remove his shoe and sock. Then when he put his foot up Cathy directed into her pussy thinking it was my foot again. The funny thing is that upon this realization neither of us was really upset and in fact we were excited. We continued to talk about Jack and what he must be thinking after having his foot in Cathys pussy and what would happen next time they saw each other. This got us so excited we pulled off at a rest area and had sex again in the car.

We got back to our house and talked about how what I thought would be a boring trip revitalized our marriage. This started us talking about new ways to spice up our sex lives and get back to some of the wild times we had earlier in our marriage.

Needless to say, we have already marked our calendars for the next retreat.

slksca
slksca
1 Followers