Company Trips in Japan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,005 Followers

"You promise?" Mika said ignoring me.

"I promise," I replied in my best meaningful tone.

"Not a soul."

"Not a soul," I repeated after her.

"No showing off to the other guys after. Telling them you undressed me."

"Okay, okay, I get it," I assured her.

"And no touching!"

"Of course," I said as if I completely understood.

"And one more rule."

"What?" I frowned.

"I decide what you take off."

I laughed at that. "No way! Unfair! Then I decide what you take off, too."

Mika shook her head.

"That's the rules. If you want me to play, that's the conditions." She was grinning now as she took another swig on the whisky.

"Why should I agree that?"

"Because you're a man. You want me undressed more than I want you undressed, there has to be a price to pay."

Perhaps she thought I'd pull out, hoping I'd back down.

"Deal," was all I said.

"Okay," she said excitedly, as if she had just tricked me into agreeing odds heavily stacked in her favor. I got up and again adjusted the thermostat an inch warmer. At 27 Celsius it was comfortable, but at 32 it would be nicely hot. With snow still falling the windows were heavily fogged and it looked more like 5pm outside, not nine-thirty-something in the morning. I brought a bottle of water over so it wasn't all just shots of whisky. I had one as I took my first hand.

That first half-hour downstairs was competitive, but now it was serious. Down in the lobby I was playing for pride, showing the most dazzling hand, or trickiest bluff, or quickest kill. Now there was an edge to it. Now the win was more important than the style. I found myself in a defensive, conservative mood and knew it would be my downfall, I just knew it. When Mika slammed down her cards, her face lit up as if everything was going according to plan. Choosing what I took off was like choosing which ice-cream to have.

"Hmm," she beamed at me, "Let's see how tough you are. Come on, give me your jeans."

Clearly she was enjoying the deal she had done herself. I sighed and stood up, walking around to her.

"What are you doing?" she asked, confused.

"You have to take them off. 'It's the rules'", I mimicked. Mika had forgotten about that part. Sheepishly she reached out for my button. Difficult to dislodge she turned and knelt before me, using two hands to get the button, then slowly pulled the zip. She looked up at my face and back at my crotch. There was a huge bump to pull my zip over, I was hard already and there was no escaping it. More quickly than either of us had expected we were in the sexual zone. Zip down she had to hold up my boxers to stop them from coming down with the jeans. The tent in front was impossible to ignore as I stepped out of the jeans. I stood by her for longer than necessary because for a moment she looked like she might reach out and grab it. She didn't.

Sat back down, I filled both our shot glasses and clinked cheers.

"Don't feel too clever, miss," I warned jokingly. "There's still a long way to go."

It was my deal. Still hesitant and off my natural game I lost again, but not so easily this time. Mika said she would take mercy on me and demanded a sock, though I think she was a little scared. I stuck my foot under the low table and between her legs. I couldn't quite reach her crotch but was high enough to feel thigh as she pulled the sock off. The next game I was one card from a win and despite shuffling forward I still couldn't get my foot up to her crotch as she took another sock from me. The heater was working brilliantly, I sat comfortably in bare legs despite the cold outside.

"I won't be so nice from now on," she warned. The whiskies were starting to get to her though, and I got into a groove. I rattled off four wins in a row. She was happy enough to give me one sock, then another, and even when I stood behind and pulled off her sweater for the third loss. But on the fourth turn it got a bit edgy. She had a thick white long-sleeve cotton pull-over under her sweater, and under that only a bra.

"So...what's it to be?" I asked, glancing up at the clock. It was 10:15am, we had at least seven hours until the rest of the group would come back, I had no need to move fast.

"Bra," she said and pointed to her sleeves. I knew what she meant. Behind her I reached up and under her shirt to the hook, taking care to run my fingers delicately along her bare skin. I'd never seen this much of her, been so close. I'd only just met her, and yet here I was pulling her bra straps down and through her sleeves. The back of my hand brushed against the faintest hint of lower breast as I pulled the bra from the front, sending a pulse through my hard-on. Trying to lighten the mood I hung her bra over the lump at the front of my boxers and walked back to my spot. Mika didn't know whether to laugh or cry. So she drank.

Sitting across with just a tight cotton top, her breasts didn't look big. You never can tell in winter clothes, but this girl was fairly small I thought. Her nipples were big though, and hard. They were pushing outward through the material. Mika was too whiskied up to notice. I decided to slow her drinking in case she passed out.

"I can drink more than you, don't worry," she assured me when I poured a little one.

When I lost the next hand, it wasn't on purpose but I wasn't disappointed. When I stood next to her I was daring her to take off my boxers. She thought she was being smart, she thought I would protest and that would be the end of it. She kept pulling down until my erection sprang free. She daren't look as she pulled them all the way off. At that moment her face changed, she knew her plan had backfired. She realized that daring my pants off would make it impossible to persuade me to let hers stay on. The only chance she had of staying dressed was to win. Mika decided she wanted to stay dressed. Strip was new and fun and super-naughty, but she hadn't intended to go all the way. If anyone found out she would be a dead woman, her reputation a mess. Her boyfriend would kill her. Even this much, if he knew she was in a room with a guy that had no pants on he would kill her, especially with her bra over there somewhere by him.

Mika had to win. She took a gulp of whisky to confirm it to herself.

I could sense there was more tension now that I was undressed below. I didn't know Mika. Studying her reaction it seemed she had familiarity with cock, it hadn't seemed to shock her but I doubted she saw new ones very often. She seemed to like guys, and like flirting, but I guessed Mika didn't slide easily into bed with them. To get her used to the nudity I walked over to the kitchen, washed my hands, put some chips into a bowl. I brought them over then took our glasses back to get new fresh ones. She did her best not to look.

Mika was super annoyed when she lost the next hand. She flicked at the remaining cards searching for the missing one she needed to win, it was all the way at second-bottom. Cursing the card-gods she flung it to the mat.

"Let's have it."

"Do I have to?" she moaned.

I beckoned her over and she reluctantly came on her knees. Her pants were soft black denim, she looked down at my hands as I fingered her top button. It was buttons all the way down. The air was thick and warm as I slowly pulled them open. She held her own panties up so they didn't come down with her jeans. I took the liberty of running my hands down her ass as I pushed her clothes from her. She closed her eyes and shuddered but didn't stop me. Jeans at her knees, she sat so I could pull them over her ankles. My erection was at its hardest, I could see the folds of her pussy under the material of her light yellow panties.

If her breasts were slightly small, her hips made up for it. Mika was gorgeous without jeans on, more than I could have imagined. Her ass was perfectly rounded, her legs fairly melted into her buttocks. There was a gap between her thighs that any man would be lucky to get between. She could see me staring and went red.

"I need the toilet," she said and walked up and away from me. Even if the game stopped now I would have been satisfied. I'd never expected I could get so far with someone so young and unassuming. Mika hadn't come across as remotely sexy in the cafe and yet I gripped my cock to stop the pain of how hard I felt.

Even though it wasn't my turn I had the cards dealt by the time she walked back across the room. My eyes followed her all the way, and Mika couldn't avoid taking glances either as I leaned back on show.

"Hey, no way," she complained, picking up the cards and re-shuffling.

"You don't trust me?"

"It's my turn anyway," she said avoiding the question.

It was a tense game, one where Mika was greatly relieved to see me out of my sweater, leaving me in a single unattractive undershirt, complete with tatty threads. I tried to grab her ass as she undressed me but this time she did what she could to avoid being touched.

The next game was tough. Really tough. It went on and on, neither of us could get what we needed. If I lost it would be the end of it, I would be naked, she would still have her top and her bottom. I suspected there would be no getting her clothes off unless I could do it in the game. It was big stakes. It turned out we were both seeking the same card. In giving up first she dropped what I needed, a rookie mistake. For a moment I thought she might shirk. I stood and walked around to where she was but she poured herself a whisky and ignored me.

"Hey, hey, hey," I said smiling, doing a twirl, accentuating my bare butt and cock. "Your turn my dear Mika. Top or bottom?"

She looked up at me assessing whether I would let her off the hook. Reluctantly she lifted her arms. I wish I could have thought of a way to grab her tits as I undressed her, but all that happened is I got her top off and she replaced it with her arms at her chest. And it was my deal so I couldn't see her tits hanging as she did it. With her hands she struggled to keep control of both her cards and keep her tits from view. It affected her game no doubt. I won easily.

"You're not really going to make me do this are you?" she begged.

I held my cock at her and nodded down.

"Oh god," she said, exasperated.

"Hey, at least you can say you played strip poker all-the-way, not like some chicken shit kid right?"

I moved over and stood in front, lifting her to her feet. Without hesitation I hooked my thumbs into her panties and swept them to the ground. Like a good sport she lifted her feet and let me take them off. Her pussy was delightful, it had hardly any covering at all. The sides were cleanly shaven but there seemed naturally not much thickness. She was perfectly shy about being naked with a stranger.

"Okay, I'm undressed. All the way. We're finished right, I did it. I can put my clothes back on now?" she complained, covering her breasts but leaving her snatch on show in a delightfully naïve way.

"Not that easy! You've been staring at my penis for ages, you've only just got undressed."

"I'm going to get cold," she whined.

"It's hot in here."

"No way, look!" she said, briefly showing me her nipples. They were hard, it was true.

"Well," I said looking at the bed, "There is one solution."

I took Mika by the hand and walked her to the big double bed. She came under protest, not unwillingly but not enthusiastically.

"Ah, I don't think...this is not a good idea," she said backing away. With one hand I pulled back the quilt and sheets, with the other I grabbed her around the waist and pulled us down. We fell onto the mattress together and I covered us in quilt. My hand went to her ass and I squashed her pelvis against my erection. I put my lips to her neck and started sucking.

"This is not...," she groaned. "You said we were just going to have fun."

"This is fun," I suggested.

"Oh, I never wanted...never meant for this to...we can't."

She said that while lifting her head back so I could kiss more of her neck. I swept my hands all over her body. I moved her head around to kiss her mouth, our tongues met immediately. She gasped as I brought her hand to my shaft. It came natural for her to pump it.

"Oh god," she moaned, "We can't fuck. You can't fuck me. Please don't fuck me."

She tried to keep hold of my erection as I pulled her body up onto mine, but I took her arms. A leg either side, her cunt was open and on target for my cock. I held her hips and lined her up. The tip of my penis hit her wetness.

"No. This is too much. Let me suck it, please, I'll do good I promise."

I pushed half way into her vagina and she moaned. She was soaked.

"You bastard," she said, but then she finished it herself, pushing down on the rest of me. She groaned out loud as her cunt lips hit the base of my cock.

"Oh, this is so bad," she grunted as she slid up and down my hard-on, covering it in warmth and slime. I held her ass and thrust quickly in and out. "This is not good. This is not good at all. We shouldn't fuck. I'm serious."

But she didn't stop. The tighter I squeezed on her ass the faster her hips ground on my cock.

Mika started to give a strange high-pitched whine. "Oh shit."

"Huh, what...?"

"More. Can you do more?"

She groaned and screamed as I slammed her from below. Her eyes were jammed shut and her teeth were biting hard into her lips. I fucked her for what seemed like minutes. She lost it. Her hips spasmed, her head threw back and her throat opened. 3 rooms down would have heard her orgasm. I wanted so badly to join her but wasn't sure if she would get pregnant. She didn't look ready to answer sensible birth control questions, so I grit my teeth and held my sperm back. It was lucky I did. After she'd come down from her high she wasn't finished. She rolled me over on top of her and pulled at my shirt, getting me naked. Mika opened her legs and grabbed my ass, inviting me to give her more. I gave her more.

We fucked until noon, in all the best ways. I discovered her neck and her tits were her weak points, sucking her there turned the waterworks on between her legs. She wanted it as far in as it could go. Who knew she was like this, huh?

Not her, apparently.

"I'm not normally like this," she tried to explain as we both lay exhausted, her on me. My cock was still up her, still hard.

"Like what?"

"Like this."

"What? In bed with a stranger? With cock up your cunt?"

"Yes. That."

"I'm not a proper stranger though, we did sort of meet yesterday, we do work for the same company."

"Oh, god, don't remind me."

"Remind you of what?"

"How can I face them?"

"What do you mean?"

Mika didn't answer. Instead she lifted her head to kiss me, running her breasts over my chest, slowly fucking.

"You like having cock in you?" I asked grinning.

"Apparently," she grinned back, repeatedly lifting up and down slowly.

"Why? Why do girls like cock?"

Mika closed her eyes and felt the penetration. "It feels good in there. I probably shouldn't say any more."

My curiosity piqued. "What do you mean?"

"A girl would do anything for a guy who can make her feel like this," she said looking into my eyes.

I smiled. Really? That could be interesting. But for Mika the thought of men fucking her jogged her thoughts of her boyfriend.

"Oh, god, I'm in so much trouble," Mika moaned as she dragged her vagina up and down me.

"Why? You worry too much."

"My boyfriend said this would happen. I can't believe it."

"Can't believe what? Said what would happen?"

"My boyfriend didn't want me to come on this trip. He said ski lodges were all about getting drunk and having sex, and that someone would try and get into my pants. I was so angry with him for not trusting me. And yet, here I am. I haven't even been here a whole day and I'm fucking some stranger."

"I'm not a stranger. Not a proper one."

"And I never had sex without a condom. Ever."

"Really? Wow... what do you think of it?"

Mika pumped her hips and stuck her tongue in my mouth. "I have to say, it's so much better. Unbelievable how good it can feel in there. It's like it's a new thing, like it's real sex."

"You don't worry about getting pregnant?" I tested the waters.

Mika just shook her head and kissed me, grinding herself on my cock, again sliding her tits along my chest. "You can do it in there if you want."

"Huh? I can cum in your cunt?"

"If you want...," she said, kissing me.

"You want my sperm inside your cunt? Are you sure?"

"If it feels better for you...to do it in there...you can. I don't mind."

This is how our bodies trick us into procreation. At the height of sex our hormones take over our common sense. If Mika was dressed, if she wasn't dizzy from cock, if she had no alcohol in her blood the last thing she would want is was a sudden pregnancy from some guy she just met. But here she was, asking me to drop a load in her. If I was closer to her age just the suggestion would have sent me over the edge, I have no doubt. But growing older sometimes does mean being smarter; you just don't believe it until you are actually older.

"Mika, I want to put my sperm in you," I admitted honestly. "But in your stomach."

Mika was confused for a moment. "How?" she asked, thinking I was somehow going to reach it from below.

"Through there," I smiled, touching her lips.

"Oh."

"Have you ever...?"

Mika shook her head. "Not with cum."

"You wanna try?" I asked her.

She nodded. What a great girl.

"You want to do it now?" Mika asked me.

It was my turn to nod. I was more than ready. Mika lifted her cunt from my cock and shuffled down over my body, pushing back the quilt. I opened my legs so she could nestle between them. Her long hair fell down over my crotch as she looked my cock over. I didn't say anything, but I wondered at how she felt about all her cunt juice covering me. It must have been on her mind too as she dabbed a couple of fingers on my shaft to test the stickiness. Bravely though she held and lifted my cock vertically.

"So you had cock in your mouth before?" I asked, clarifying.

Mika nodded.

"Hmm, but not, you know..." she tried to explain.

"Not had a guy cum in your mouth?"

"No."

"Well...just be sure you drink it. It's the height of rudeness to spit it out. Can you imagine me spitting your dribble away after kissing?"

"No," she laughed.

"Right. So if you're going to do it, do it properly," I half-joked.

Mika took the head into her mouth, screwing up her face at the taste of her own vagina. She said nothing, licking and sucking to get rid of the girl juice from me, as if eating the nasty vegetables on your plate first. I wondered if she'd ever drank her own fluid, I suspected it was the first time.

For a relative head-job rookie she did ok, pumping with one hand and sucking hard with her mouth. It didn't take long. I held the back of her head in case she thought of bailing but to her credit she didn't fight the sperm. I had a lot to give. I felt two big ones and then a pouring. Mika stopped pulling and bobbing, she stayed perfectly still as the semen went into her mouth. After the longest time she looked up at me and pointed, asking permission to let go. I nodded. She knelt, the stuff still in her mouth. My phone was on charge by the bed, I leaned over and took it.

"Open your mouth," I told her, opening the camera and flicking to video. I filmed her with the sperm on her tongue and clung to the roof of her mouth, then watching her face as she closed her mouth and swallowed. I mimed for her to open her mouth again and show it was gone. She did it with a self-satisfied smile.

"How's it taste?" I asked.

"Good," she said brightly.

"You like it, really?"

"Uh-huh," she smiled at the camera, playing to it.

"And your cunt juice, did you like that?"

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,005 Followers