Company Trips in Japan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,008 Followers

"Okay," she said gripping my cock through my pants. "See you after." And with that she was gone. Wow, what a day. No way could have I expected it to turn out so well.

That night the group stayed in the hotel to use the in-house onsen. It wasn't as big or nice as the one down the road but was quicker since the bus didn't get back til 6pm. That gave everyone 2 hours to bath and get ready for dinner. I spent most of that time playing cards again in the café with the lads. I didn't see Mika until we piled on the bus to go off to dinner. She avoided me appropriately. I would have liked if I could find out if her underwear was still missing, but I had no chance.

This time dinner was much closer, only 5 minutes away through the snow to a chalet type building with huge tatami function rooms for Nabe hot-pot. Interestingly my married target Higashi found her way next to me again. What was going on with her, was she hitting on to me? Teasing me? Just dumb luck? I'd never been good at reading the signs. Mika was down and across from me. She was facing my direction but never looked at me. There were a group of young lads hovering around her, sucking up her attentions. What did I expect? She was 22. Even so, my pride wished she would give me secret glances occasionally. She never did.

My married target followed a similar pattern to the night before, getting drunk with me, flirting with me, even touching me more overtly. And the same as the night before, when we got off the bus back at the hotel she melted away to her room. I tried to speak with Mika before I went up to my own, to see if she could duck in even just for a little while but she was constantly with other people so I went upstairs with little expectations. They were the correct ones. No one came knocking on my door. At least I would have Mika to myself the next day.

In the morning I woke early, dressed and went downstairs. On the way to the café I saw an English paper in the foyer and stopped for a moment to see what was going on in the world. So I was sat on a cold sofa with my face behind an English newspaper when these two guys standing and smoking by an ashtray start talking in Japanese.

"Unbelievable. And her tits were covered in hickeys already."

That got my attention immediately. A shudder went through my body.

"Who was there?"

"Her, Hashimoto and me."

"Fuck! And she did both of you?"

"At the same fucking time," the guy confirmed with a shriek. "Can you believe it?"

"No way!"

"No joke! She said she'd fucked two strangers in the same bath in the afternoon. They were the ones that sucked all the hickeys onto her tits. And get this, no condom. She let both of us do it in her. Both ends!"

"What do you mean both ends?"

"I mean I came in her cunt at the same time Hashimoto came in her mouth."

"You guys are full of shit."

"I'm telling you, ask Hashimoto. Better still, ask her. She'll give it to you. I've never see a girl eat up a cock like that. She didn't even care that all those other guys from Nagoya are there watching her do it to her. I tell you, that girl is a fucking slut."

By this time I was shaking. I had been terrified Mika would have told them about me, but it seems they didn't know. Thank goodness. But even so, gee, Mika, what have you done? If she wanted her sexuality to remain secret, what the hell was she thinking fucking those two morons? The guy talking was Fujii, he and Hashimoto were both from my office. They stayed smoking and talking about which ski run they would try today, which restaurant, whether Fukuda would fuck anyone again that night, it went on and on and I was stuck there behind my paper. I couldn't help but tremble. Was it the cold? If nothing else, was my day with Mika under threat? Just how much fucking could she take? She was only 22.

When they moved off I slyly came out from behind my paper and drifted into the café. Needless to say, Mika wasn't there. And I didn't actually know which room number she was, only that she was on my floor. But I did know who was in her room.

"Higashi-san, good morning," I said brightly, singling out my married target and sitting next to her to eat. Mika had said they were sharing.

"Hi," she said flatly.

I was hoping for a breezy conversation about her plans for the day followed by an innocent 'which room are you guys in?' at the right moment. But clearly something was going on, she was in a black mood.

"What's happened?" I asked quietly, beginning to suspect her mood may relate to the conversation I heard out in the lobby. "You looking forward to your skiing today?"

My target looked at me, then looked around to see no one was listening. "I'm not going ski today."

"Why?" I frowned. This didn't sound good.

"You can't tell anyone," she demanded.

"Of course!"

My married target leaned in and explained that her room mate didn't get in until 3am, completely drunk. When her and Ohta took her to the bathroom to tidy her up she threw up all over her clothes. They put her in the shower but it was obvious she had been screwed. She'd lost her underwear, her body was covered in hickeys, there was sperm seeping from her. She started bawling about being pregnant and letting down her boyfriend and they were all up until 4:30 trying to clean her and calm her.

"Shit," I said, feigning surprise. "Who did it?"

"She said some guys in the onsen down the road. Apparently the stories about the mixed bath are true, there is one around the hill at the back."

"Really? She went down there by herself?"

"We don't know. She was so drunk she says she doesn't remember getting there."

"Fuck, what a mess," I said, meaning it. It seemed my day with Mika was over before it started. "So what happens now?"

"Ohta's going to take her into a clinic in Hirafu, make sure she takes something for the pregnant. There's a group from another company going to the airport so they can catch a lift into the village, but they'll have to hang around in Hirafu until the others come home."

"Right."

We were silent for a while and I ate my cold scrambled eggs. Higashi looked tired. Both of us sat there watching the people pile out at 8:25 again on Okada's order. No one questioned why Higashi was staying behind so I suspected various stories about Mika must already be circulating. I wondered if my two guys from Osaka office would be in trouble when people eventually found out they were the ones that took her down there and fucked her. I can't imagine Okada would be happy. But I wasn't going to be the one to tell.

"Now what?" I asked my married target.

"Back to sleep," she said, finishing her milk tea.

"My room is warm," I said bravely. There was nothing subtle about what I meant. Higashi turned and looked at me for the longest time.

"I'm married."

"I know. So I can only have you on these trips, I can't keep you after," I tried.

She kept looking into my eyes. I couldn't read her face. I worried she was going to slap me.

"You can't get me pregnant. Do you understand? We're trying to have a baby now and if it was yours..."

I laughed nervously. "People would be able to tell."

"Yes they would."

My heart was pounding. It was going to happen? After all these years it was going to happen? So easily?

"Let's go," I said wanting to move quickly, terrified she would change her mind.

"Okay, I'll check on Ohta and Fukuda first, get some of my things."

What things? I didn't ask. We moved across the foyer and up the lift in silence. I was more excited than I could remember. Mika was a nice surprise, but Higashi would be reward for years of effort. Please, please don't get caught up with those other two and change your mind I begged telepathically.

"What room are you in?" she asked as we came out of the lift. I showed her and watched her walk down to her own, just in case I needed to know what door it was later. We smiled at each other and went in to our own rooms. Mika's underwear. Where was it? I had to hide it immediately, along with any other possible signs of fucking in the room.

The wait for the doorbell to ring was the longest moment in my life. It must have been 20 minutes but it felt like two hours. Mika's underwear safely in the freezer, I opened the door and Higashi shuffled in with a smile. She was carrying a robe and what looked like winter pajamas, along with a toiletry bag.

"I told them I was going to the onsen downstairs. They'll be gone soon," she said flicking off her shoes. I was more nervous than I could remember. Every time we'd flirted and the time we kissed it was all when we were drinking. Now it was morning and we were sober I didn't know how to act. I showed her awkwardly into the room. Just like Mika had she went over to look at my different view.

"Your window is better," she said looking out.

I had to get over this nervous hump, I had to take lead, I knew it. I went to her, standing behind her. In one swift movement I wrapped my arms around her waist and brought my lips to her neck from behind. She held my forearms and tilted to one side for a time before twisting and facing me. We kissed like high school kids, lips and tongues full of passion but not quite sure where to put our hands.

"Higashi. It's been so long. I've wanted..."

"I know," she laughed at me. "Let me use the bathroom first."

We broke and my eyes followed her as she took her stuff and went into the bathroom, the actual bathroom. I thought she had meant the toilet, which is separate. She took her time, as if she was brushing her teeth or something. Shit, I should have brushed my own.

When she came out I was surprised. Higashi was wearing her long yellow flannel pajamas. Okay, a bit weird, but better than clothes. I walked over and melted into her, kissing her but also slyly feeling for what was under her clothes. The bumps of bra and panties were obvious. I lifted the elastic of her pajama pants at the back and looked down into her rear.

"Hey, what you wearing that under for?" I teased her.

Higashi leaped from me squealing playfully. "Not for you! No need to worry what's under there."

"You've got a bra on, too," I complained in the nicest way I could.

"Oh! What type of girl you think I am!" she played at me.

"One that needs her tits sucked," I said frankly.

"Oh you think so. We'll see. For now sleep."

"Sleep?"

"Sleep! I told you, I've been up all night with my roommate. I need a nap. I told you. You knew."

What could I say, she had said that. She said back to sleep, I said my room was warm.

"Gee..."

"Come, I'll let you lay next to me," she said lifting my quilt and beckoning me over.

"How nice of you," I said sarcastically. Japanese don't get sarcasm very well.

"Yes," she said seriously.

I crawled into bed and she shuffled around to wiggle her back into my front. She shivered at the cold sheets, pulling my arms around her. It seemed she seriously did mean to go to sleep, her head to the pillow and she lay still.

"You really are going to sleep?" I asked, the disappointment not hidden.

Higashi turned around and kissed me. "Just for a little while. Please. I'm so tired."

I should have known, I thought to myself. It was too good to be true. Those two girls tortured me over the years and this was just another one of those times, possibly the biggest tease of them all. But what could I do? I didn't want to get out of bed and leave her, this was still better than being alone. So there was nothing for it, I closed my eyes and though I hardly needed it I dozed off as well. Fully dressed. Ridiculous.

When I woke I had no idea what the time was but it felt significantly later. Higashi was on her back next to me, facing my way, sound asleep. I looked at her, so gorgeous laying there. How lucky her husband was to wake up to this every morning. Some guys get a break in life, it must be amazing to have a stunning wife like Higashi. One who looks good, has a body to die for, who drinks beer but never gets fat. And they were trying to have a baby so he got to stick his cock in her and put sperm in her. Lucky bastard.

Still, he wouldn't be feeling so lucky if he could see me reaching out for her top button. I undid it quietly, and then the next one. Higashi moved slightly but was definitely sound asleep. One by one, ever so slowly I undid the rest so that I could pull her pajama top open. Her bra was a lacy pink one, almost like she knew she needed a show-bra on this trip. I tried pulling a strap off her shoulder to get at her tits but she wasn't really in the right spot, and her bra was kind of tight. No doubt she filled it nicely, c-size at minimum. I was wondering how I was going to flip her to get at the clasp when I noticed. In the middle at the front there was a clip. This was a front-opening bra. That sly devil! Surely she knew someone was going to get her into her tits this trip. Had she planned it for me? Or was Higashi with someone else these past couple of nights? Was being with me today just luck of the draw? The moment I slowly levered the clasp and set her breasts free, I didn't care.

Let me explain that there are tits, and there are tits. What Higashi had hidden beneath her clothes, all I can say it is a tragedy they are not on display at some National Art Museum. There is no statue ever carved from marble that could do justice to the breasts before me. I'd had them before, but drunken, rushed, in the dark when I was more obsessed with finding my way further into the gash I'd held in my hand. But now in the daylight, in such a warm and intimate setting, wow. These were breasts to model others on. Not big, not small. Upstanding even while she was asleep on her back. Her nipples were at just the right spot in the middle, big and hard with the cold. Sag had not yet been invented for her. How I envied her husband these tits. The bastard.

I brought my lips to them. She moaned in response. I woke her by slowly working my tongue, lips and mouth all over her front, from her belly button to the height of her ears. Kissing, sucking, fondling. She ran her fingers through my hair as I failed miserably to get all of one tit in my mouth.

We didn't say anything as we kissed lips and she lifted her shoulders to allow me to remove her top and the dangling bra. She pulled at my clothes and I swept off my sweater and undershirt in one move. Higashi groaned as our bare chests touched and for the longest time we kissed and played with each others naked top half under the warm covers.

"You missed my breast?" Higashi teased me, holding her tit as I sucked it.

"Like you wouldn't believe," I said honestly.

I rolled on top of her and she grabbed at my ass as I ground my erection at her mound, smothered by so many layers of clothes. Breathing rapidly she reached down between us and pulled at the button of my pants. I lifted up like a sit up, staring down at those glorious tits as she unbuttoned me, unzipped me and tried to pull my pants and boxers down together. She couldn't reach properly so I rolled out of bed and stood facing her. I took off my socks first then dropped my bottoms together, giving her a full salute.

Before I could get back into bed Higashi shuffled to the side of the bed and reached for my cock. Up on one elbow she pulled my erection downward and looked at it, then up at me smiling. Without breaking eye contact she plunged her mouth onto me. I gasped and almost lost it right there. She continued to stare me in the eye as she sucked the shit out of it. Oh, god, this girl knew what she was doing. Fuck, what a blow. She was squeezing my balls like she wanted to force the sperm into her mouth. She very nearly did, I had to scream out to keep my orgasm at bay, yell for it to follow orders and stay. I didn't want to end this before my cock was firmly secured in her cunt.

I tried to pull back to give myself a break but Higashi wouldn't let go, I couldn't pull her head from my cock. It was almost comical. Eventually she let go as I almost dragged her backwards out of bed. I leaped in beside her, then onto her. I scrambled between her legs and gripped her pants hard, pulling down.

Higashi gripped just as hard and held firm.

"Brett. Wait. No."

"What?" I said, confused.

"No. Baby. No."

"No what?" I asked. It still didn't make sense. What was she doing?

"You can't get me pregnant."

"But...I'm not. I'm not going to get you pregnant."

"You were about to fuck me."

"Uh...so?"

"So? So, I said. I can't get pregnant."

"But. Fucking you doesn't mean you get pregnant."

"Oh you think?" she laughed. "How else do you get pregnant then?"

"You know what I mean. I'm not going to cum in you, of course."

Higashi laughed more. "You should hear yourself! Like some high school boy. 'You can't get pregnant on the first time'."

I knew what she meant, but this wasn't funny. I didn't get to 35 years old baby-free by being stupid.

"Higashi, I'm not going to cum in you, I promise."

"Brett," she smiled at me. "You can't fuck me. Accidents happen. I'm not only any sort of birth control, I'm trying to have a baby. This is the worst time ever for us to fuck."

"But...you have no idea had badly I've wanted you," I begged.

"I know," she empathized, lifting herself to me, kissing my lips. "You can do anything else. You can cum in my mouth if you want to."

Now I realized why she didn't let go easily before. She wanted me to cum to avoid the confrontation over fucking. I looked down at where we were pulling in opposite directions. I was stronger, I could get her pants off her if I wanted, I could force her if I wanted. But that would be the end of us, the end of me. My soul would be lost.

"Okay," I tried to compromise, "Undressed but no fucking."

Higashi tried to give a nice look, but shook her head. "I can't take these off. You'd rub against me and I couldn't help myself, I'd push you in."

It was nice of her to say, that she liked the idea of fucking me. But it wasn't helping my cause.

"Just the pajama pants? You could leave your panties on," I suggested.

Again she shook her head. "I'm sorry. It's too easy to flick panties aside and fuck a girl. I've fallen for that one before."

"I'll go find some condoms?"

"Brett, even condoms aren't perfectly reliable. Can you imagine if my baby has brown hair and blue eyes?"

Damn, this girl was truly tough.

"I'm sorry, I can't take these off," she sighed. "Please don't be upset with me."

I dropped to the bed beside her and pouted. 35 years old and pouting because I can't get my way, as she said just like a high school kid.

"I want your pants off," I said, seriously.

"I know," she empathized, lightly running her fingers up and down my shaft.

"I want to be naked with you. We don't have to fuck," I said in my sincerest tone. "Just be naked. Together."

"Not here. Not in your bed," she said firmly but warmly. "We couldn't help ourselves."

I sighed and closed my eyes. Higashi ran her lips over my body, sucking ever so gently on my cock, then running her nipples up and down my shaft. No doubt I was hard, no doubt I wanted to cum on those tits but I wouldn't give her the satisfaction.

"Maybe...you want me naked, right?"

I nodded, wondering what she was thinking.

"Do you want to find that bath?" Higashi suggested.

I opened my eyes and looked at her. "Are you for real?"

"If you want my pants off, I could do it there maybe. Somewhere safe, somewhere I know I wouldn't get pregnant."

I looked into her eyes. Was she serious?

"But your roommate...you said she got fucked down in that bath. What makes you think it wouldn't happen to you?"

"It was late at night, she was drunk. Believe me when I say there is no way you would be fucking me in an onsen. I would feel quite safe about that," she said. "Not like here," she added, grinning.

"We might not be the only ones there," I warned.

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,008 Followers