Company Trips in Japan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She tells you all this?"

Higashi nodded.

"I'm not lesbian," Mika protested at the thought she could be got.

"Shut up and suck my tits," Higashi told her. She wasn't joking. Reluctantly Mika turned over and sucked. "Ohta would have you for breakfast if she knew you did this. Especially if she knew how good you can be."

Higashi lay her head back and ran her fingers through Mika's hair as they wormed their way back into each other.

"So why did she kiss me then?" I had to know.

"Huh?" Higashi said, interrupted.

"Ohta. Why did she kiss me? Gee, I even felt her tits."

"She felt sorry for you."

"Sorry for me?" I replied, my face screwed up.

"You were following us both around like a poor little puppy for how many times? You were so obvious it was funny. I'd only got married the month before so Ohta thought she might be able to protect me if she gave you a kiss, that you might forget about chasing me."

"Shit," I said, embarrassed. "Shit. You guys...oh, I've been played."

"Well, not really. You remember Kyushu after that?"

I smiled. I did remember Kyushu. But not as much as I would remember this trip.

"If that security guard hadn't come along," Higashi continued, "It would have been tough to stop. I was about take my pants off, lucky he didn't come a minute later."

"Ha. When I think about that I always wished you were wearing a skirt instead of jeans so I could have had better access."

Mika was astounded with the content of the last 5 minutes of conversation.

"I had no idea this was such a company. All of you, all this time have been having affairs and fucking and lesbian...wow. My parents would never have let me join this company if they knew."

"Oh, pure little Mika, huh?" I said raising my eyebrows. "What about Hashimoto and Fujii?"

Mika went bright red and shut up. She didn't think anyone knew. Those guys had told her last night that they told no one, that nobody knew. Those liars!

"The two from Osaka?" Higashi wanted to know. "They were the ones who took you to the onsen that night?"

Mika nodded.

"Ooh, they're cute," screamed Higashi. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Really? You don't mind?"

"Mika, you're single, you can do what you like. We were worried you were stupid enough to get picked up by people you didn't know, that you could have ended up somewhere we couldn't find you. Gee, if it was those two then all the problem goes away."

"I don't think Mr. Okada would think that," I contested.

"He wouldn't. But we don't care about him. Mika is my team, that's all that counts."

"I'm not single. I have a boyfriend," Mika mumbled.

Higashi laughed. "Oh Mika. Believe me you're single. Anyone not married is single. You can't get divorced for fucking around, not like me."

"But he'll leave me. If I don't show him my tits he'll wonder why, but as soon as he sees them he'll dump me."

"It's okay," Higashi held her like a friend, "We'll find you a new one. You better get as many cocks as you can when you're young. You will be a long time married."

"You're still getting cocks," Mika objected.

"This is the first time. Seriously, I haven't fucked anyone since I got married."

"Really?" Mika asked, lighting up. "What about that guy in Sendai. You always do overnight visits up there."

"I can honestly say I never fucked him. Some people respect me keeping my pants on," Higashi said, looking straight at me.

"You spend the night with a guy?" I challenged her.

"At least once a month," Mika added.

"Every month? Wow," I said thinking they must have done it.

"With my pants on!" Higashi defended.

"But his off?" I asked.

"You two are ganging up on me, I'm not talking about this any more," she huffed. "This is my first fuck since I was married, that's all I have to say."

We tried to keep teasing her but Higashi wouldn't bite. Eventually the conversation came back to what we would do with the day. Would we stay in and just have sex for the entire day, or go do something else?

"I want to see you two suck each other's cunt," I said.

Mika shrank at the thought. It was bold of her to be naked in her boss' arms, nuzzling her tits. To put her mouth to her cunt, that wouldn't be easy.

"She needs to shave first," Higashi insisted.

"We can shave both of you," I suggested.

Higashi flat out rejected that. "No way, I have a husband I need to go home to the day after tomorrow."

"I've got a boyfriend," Mika tried to say, "You can't shave me."

"A boyfriend who you can't show your tits, so having a shaved cunt is not going to make any difference. Your hair will grow quicker than your bruises will go away."

So Mika found herself in the bathroom under protest. She didn't want to be shaved, she didn't want to be sucked by a girl. But she got both. I was amazed at how good she looked with a hairless pussy. I've always had this impression that girls with no hair look pre-pubescent but it wasn't like that at all. If anything she looked more mature. Mika's mound stood out prominently from her flat abdomen and stomach, her slit just coming up and around to the front. You could see how mature and ripe for fucking she was. I couldn't imagine any guy that wouldn't have been drawn to her like this. She looked like she was sending out an invitation.

Mika closed her eyes as Higashi laid her back on the bed and crawled between her thighs. I videoed it all, one of the sexiest things I have ever seen. My princess Higashi with her mouth latched onto the vagina of a beautiful young virgin-lesbian. Mika's juices flowed. After some time watching and filming I couldn't help myself, I had to cum. I chose Higashi's cunt over Mika's mouth because I knew I would see Mika again next week. Who knows if my sperm would ever see the inside of Higashi again? After coating her insides I crawled over to Mika's mouth to get cleaned. And after that, Higashi did something spectacular.

"Clean me too," she demanded, holding her vagina above Mika's face. My semen was bubbling out. I thought Mika was going to cry as her boss sat on her face. To her credit she sucked, sperm mixed in with vaginal juices. There was plenty of it. Sucking a woman dry when she is in heat isn't easy, it can come out as quickly as you get rid of it.

After she was released Mika dashed for the bottle of whisky and downed a mouthful, swishing another around her mouth after.

"I'm sorry," she said looking at our disapproving faces. "Come on, please. It's my first time."

She was a good egg, Mika.

"You know the only real thing to do around here is the onsen," I said.

"Again? The same place?" Higashi moaned.

"Why don't we just go to the one in the hotel?" Mika suggested.

"No mixed bath," I said wanting to kill that idea.

"And you don't want to be going into your own hotel bath looking like that," Higashi said. "With tits and cunt like that, better if we go away from where we are staying."

As boring as it seemed, we decided it was still better to go out than stay in all day and all night. Higashi went to get their coats from their room as she was, with just slippers on her feet. What a woman. The snowfall was lighter and it was less freezing than before so neither of them complained of the cold despite being naked under their coats. I had one on each arm feeling delighted with how the trip had turned out. Just a pity about Ohta...

"Can we take a photo?" I asked as we walked into the car park of the onsen. I lined them up with snow and forest behind them. "Open your coats."

Both girls untied and held the sides of their coats open, flashing their pussies and tits with grins on their faces.

"Cold?" I asked.

"Cold!" they yelled.

"Well, the bath's just there. One shot without the coats."

"Huh! Come on! It's freezing."

"One!" I yelled out.

The girls sighed and dropped their coats.

"Frontal, look at me! Drop your arms. Come on, properly!" I yelled. They did it properly. I came a bit closer and got a fantastic shot of them both naked with the winter all around them. "Okay, hug and kiss like before."

The girls did it and I got 4 shots from various distance of them kissing and feeling each other up. You couldn't believe nipples could get so hard. Coats back on, they raced into the women's change-rooms to pour warm water on their bodies from the shower. I was down the back in the mixed bath a full ten minutes before them. When they came they were in good spirits though, I could hear laughing and giggling as their heads bobbed in the distance.

At the beginning it was just us three and we floated carelessly about the bath. The roofed part was small, it was mostly outside but the snow was light. Having had so much sex it was nice to take a break but still be together and naked. After a time we could hear voices coming up the men's side. Two young guys I'd not seen before were surprised to see Mika and Higashi in the bath, as you would be. Rarely do mixed onsens actually have anything other than older men in them. I was off to the side and they never thought that we were together. They spoke politely and bowed their way down the steps, covering their penis. But it wasn't just the two of them, they were a part of a large group, thirteen or fourteen guys group-by-group made their way over. Not all were quiet and polite like the first two. They began asking question of the girls and they giggled answers. Higashi was interesting. She was such a strong woman but she was feigning immaturity, she was acting all childish, more like Mika. She was pretending she was all shy and embarrassed about being naked outside with boys. I kept at the other end of the bath, watching human nature at work.

Those guys ate it up. It was a dream for them, two young shy and beautiful things all alone in the mixed bath. Groups of guys do things that individuals would never do. Some started showing their cocks, some asked for kisses. One guy stood up and masturbated and the crowd yelled and laughed. I shook my head. Guys are so pathetic.

The circle around them got closer and tighter. It wasn't dangerous, but it was keen. The bravest two sat right next to the girls, hip to hip. Higashi had a knowing smile, she'd been in this situation before and knew how to control it to the level she was comfortable. Mika was looking more worried. When the guy next to Higashi put his arm up and around her she shrunk like a shy young thing. It was fantastic to watch how easily women can trick guys, I couldn't help but wonder how often it had happened to me in the past. He brought his hands down and around her, grabbing each breast and holding them, showing off to his friends. She kept telling him no, but in the Japanese way. If she wanted him to stop she would have moved and screamed. Sitting still saying 'stop it' while letting him feel her up was not really saying no, not in this situation, even I knew that.

Mika's guy got braver seeing the liberties his friend was able to take with Higashi. He pulled her sideways up onto his lap and felt up her tits. He yelled out to his friends to look at all the hickeys, lifting her from the bath to show them. Everyone was asking how she got them but Mika wouldn't say. No doubt it had raised the excitement level. The girls were surrounded, getting pawed by a number of them. Higashi was still playing the shy young thing politely saying no while naked guys rubbed themselves against he. She let them hold her legs open and they took turns at putting their hands onto her pussy. There was a super buzz going on, the boys were ecstatic.

Eventually one of them discovered Mika was hairless. He picked her up above the water and held her legs spread, wowing and cheering. A number tried to get a feel of it, pushing each other out of the way to finger her. Everyone was having a lot of fun, even Mika was laughing and whooping at the attention. But after some time one guy tried to fuck Higashi, she stood up to get away. She took two steps up and out of the bath, making them think she was escaping. She then stopped and turned.

"Listen to me. Only blowjobs. You can't fuck us. You can't finger us anymore either. If either of us girls feels anything in our pussy again we will leave and call the police. We will make a lot of trouble for you," she said plainly.

The boys cheered.

"Do you agree?"

They all shouted agreement. "Can we feel up your tits?"

"That's okay."

"Can we suck them?"

"As long as there are no bruises like on my friend. We both have boyfriends and she already has enough trouble."

Mika stepped back into the bath and had them form some semblance of line in front of her and Mika. And then it was on. Mika and Higashi each took a cock in hand and started sucking. Guys moved behind them and felt up their tits and their asses. The way the guys behind Mika were whispering, I think she was letting herself be fingered still. I was pretty sure she wasn't being fucked though, her body wasn't in the right spot. She better not get fucked, she had no protection left.

The girls moved through them remarkably quickly. Some guys couldn't wait for their turn in their mouth and came up to cum on their face or in their hair. The ones that did cum on their tongues were drunk quickly and replaced by a new one. Some guys definitely came up for two and possibly more with each of them, but eventually after 30 minutes the girls had finished everyone that wanted to be finished. The guys mostly lay back in the bath saying foul things about the two sluts they just 'did', completely ungrateful for the favor Higashi and Mika did them. Guys can be pricks at times.

Higashi stood up and lifted Mika to her feet as well, holding hands. Their cunts were just under water at that end but it got shallower as they walked through the bath and directly over to me. Everyone had pretty much forgotten I was even watching. Higashi stood above me, I was sat leaning against the bath wall. She turned to face the guys then squatted down onto my lap. Her hand went under the water and it was clear she was lining my cock up with her cunt. She demonstrably groaned as she plunged onto it. So did the fourteen boys down the other end. Higashi pulled Mika around in front of her. The water was mid-thigh. Mika's cunt at her face, Higashi grabbed her ass and pulled her gash to her mouth, sucking and tonguing.

The three of us fucked in every combination we could think. The audience was dumbfounded, they couldn't work out what had happened. Did we know each other? After running out of energy and ideas we were staggeringly hot from the bath and steam, sitting up leaning on the cold wall, Higashi's cunt leaking sperm down and into the bath. Not very nice for the bath water, admittedly. It didn't look like these guys were going to go anywhere while we were still there, so after a time we'd had enough and made our way back to our own change-rooms. Some of the guys tried to follow me, asking questions about where we were from, where we were staying but I pretended to not understand Japanese, or their broken English.

When we came out of the baths some of them were hanging around us, waiting to see where we went. Higashi and I whispered to each other to wait for them to leave first. So again I found myself hanging around the little shop in the foyer. I could take my coat off in the warmth but Higashi and Mika were stuck, they were stark naked under. When no one but me was looking they opened their fronts to cool down.

Eventually those boys were rolled back onto their bus and had to leave. As the bus pulled away we stood outside and watched it go, checking it was the opposite direction to our hotel. I stood behind Mika and opened her coat to them as they left the car park, she didn't mind.

"That was interesting," I said as we walked back. Higashi flicked her coat open a few times to cool her body before re-tying. "So, Mika, do they all taste the same?"

"I guess not," she answered.

"It was okay, though?"

"Yeah."

"You had fun?"

"Yeah, I had fun," she said skipping along.

"Those boys were pretty impressed you were shaved."

"Unbelievable, isn't it. Who would have thought guys would get so excited?"

"Have you ever done it?" I asked Higashi.

She smiled at me. "I don't think I had any hair for about 5 years at college and when I first started working. It's nicer having sex without."

"So why now?"

"Just lazy," she said. "I did get rid of some around the edge once I realized my pants were going to be off around you but if I shave it all now it's too suspicious when I go home."

"I'm glad you did, though."

"What?"

"Take your pants off," I said. "Do you really see that guy every month and keep your pants on?"

"Uh-huh."

"And you stay overnight with him?"

"Hmmm."

"How do you do it? How does he do it, he never once jumped you?"

"Well, he's married, too, so neither of us wants me pregnant. I get him cum other ways."

"You wear those bulky pajamas every time?"

Higashi laughed. "No! Of course not. I trust him with just my panties."

"Big matronly panties?" I wondered out loud.

"No. Little tiny ones," she laughed again.

"And swimwear in the shower?" I teased.

"Don't be silly. Shower is okay!"

"So you let him take your pants off, in the shower?"

"Yes," she groaned, tiring of the subject, "The shower is safe."

Really? I thought of all the shower sex I'd had, though admittedly not with any Japanese women. Bathing was definitely more robotic and less romantic in this country.

"So he's been with you naked, just not in bed?"

"I guess."

"And your husband doesn't know anything about it?"

"All he cares is I'm bent over the kitchen table when I come back. A day without sex for him is a nightmare."

We stayed silent for the rest of the walk. It's amazing how sexual some people's lives are, and how little you know about it.

When we got back to my room there was still two hours left before people would be back from their skiing.

"Tonight the dinner is in the Karaoke room here," Higashi said undressing and kneeling before me. She undid my trousers and pulled them down, wrapping my cock in her mouth.

"Again staying in this hotel? It's like a nightmare I can't get away from," Mika complained putting her coat on the dining table. "Why is nothing interesting?"

"You just drank the sperm of ten guys!" I said incredulous that she could be bored.

"Okay, so now what?"

When I was hard enough Higashi pushed me over to the sofa and sat on my lap. Her cunt was sticky on the inside, it was bump by bump getting in there but afterward her juices flowed nicely.

"This is a good cock," she said appreciatively.

"Better than your husband's?"

"Again with that? You're obsessed!"

"Is it?"

"You think I'd be risking pregnancy and divorce if it wasn't?"

I grinned. Thank you, that was enough.

Mika came and sat next to us, watching.

"You never watched people have sex back in high school?" I asked. Mika shook her head.

"Here, do me from behind," Higashi told me. She turned sideways on the sofa and stuck her ass in the air for me. She dropped her head between Mika's legs. For the longest time I fucked Higashi while she licked out Mika. Mika was more into it, for sure. As before when I dropped what was left of my sperm in Higashi she made Mika lick and drink her cunt clean. Mika didn't run for the whisky afterward, instead she pulled Higashi down to kiss her, giving some of the juice back. After that we drifted off to bed and drifted off to sleep.

I was woken by a bashing on the door. I thought I had been dreaming about a door bell but it turns out it was real. Mika and Higashi were both still asleep, Mika under a sheet but Higashi spread naked uncovered. I head the door handle turn and open. Shit, I hadn't locked the door. I ran for the entrance trying to stop whoever it was from coming in and seeing the girls. I didn't make it, the door opened full and the silhouette of a man stood in the darkness of the shoes area, staring at my flaccid penis.

1...678910...12