Company Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few hours at her desk answering phones and doing other menial tasks, Ingrid was squirming in her chair, constantly self-conscious of the toy in her ass. She'd never had a butt plug inside her before and felt very stretched. She found the more she relaxed around it and the longer it was there, the better it felt. Humiliated by her own thoughts and beginning to grow frustrated with need, her hands kept creeping up her thighs to her throbbing clit. Her fingers would repeatedly touch her clit, feel her slick pussy folds, and then she'd jerk her hands away with self-mortification as she thought about finger-fucking herself with a butt plug lodged up her ass. Even ordinary objects on her desk took on new meaning as she speculated on their size and shape ... a bunch of pens rubber-banded together, a hidden bottle of rum she found in a bottom drawer, even the stapler, it all took on new phallic contemplation.

Just as she was once again trying to shake herself out of her lust-filled thoughts, Ingrid heard footsteps coming down the hallway. Mortified at being found by anyone dressed as she was, she looked for a place to hide, something with which to cover herself, but found nothing. She decided there was nothing to do but brazen it out and put a big fake smile on her face, as fake as the fleshy silicone-enhanced mounds inside her bra. Since she was just as self-conscious about her tits pushed up and out of her shirt and bra as she was about the butt plug, Ingrid felt ridiculous.

The approaching footsteps paused when they came into view and saw her sitting behind her desk.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? Connor told me about his new slut, so I came down to check you out first-hand. Stand up, slut."

As if in a trance, Ingrid stood. She still couldn't believe she was allowing men, and strange men at that, call her 'slut' to her face. At that moment, Mr. Smith came out from his office to greet the visitor.

"Andrew! I thought you'd be by sometime today." He winked and then turned to Ingrid. "Slut, this is Mr. Young, senior partner at SWY. You are to treat him with even more respect that you do me." Looking back at Mr. Young, he continued. "She's all ready for you to take the first ride. Have at her, I'm looking forward to my turn!"

Ingrid blanched. So it seemed she was finally going to be fucked. She didn't think she wanted it, but she wasn't sure about anything anymore. Her pussy convulsed in anticipation, even as she took a few steps backward in her fuck-me-heels away from the older man in front of her. This man was old enough to be her father, easily in his 50s, if not 60s. His smarmy appraisal of her body didn't comfort her and her instinct was to turn and run. The only thing that stopped her was her certainty that such an action would result in her turned out on the streets with no paycheck, and no way to pay her motel bill when it was due, let alone a way to pay for an apartment of her own. She needed this job.

Mr. Young loosened his tie and took off his suit jacket, throwing it over her desk as he stalked towards the young shaking brunette. He ran the back of his left hand gently down the side of her face, then circled his fingers around her throat, tightening his fingers imperceptibly. She could still breathe easily, but she recognized it for the threat it was.

The older man leaned in and inhaled her scent. "I can smell the desperation on you, it reeks of your need to get used for the only thing you're good for," he quietly said in her ear. Ingrid didn't know how desperate she was to get fucked, but she figured she looked desperate enough in her slut outfit with her huge tits that she was so ashamed of.

Stepping away from her and rubbing the bulge that was forming at the front of his suit pants, Mr. Young commanded, "Follow me, fuck toy. I can't wait to get my cock in your fuck holes." With that, he turned on his heel and walked away, never for a second doubting the dumb worthless slut would follow him. She of course did.

Ingrid followed him down a short hallway and into a conference room. He turned, grabbed her arm, and pulled her off her heels into the room and threw her face-down over the long conference table. "Put your feet on the floor, slut." She obeyed. He kicked her feet out wider, spreading her legs while he pulled her skirt up to her waist and observed for the first time the butt plug inside her ass.

"Ahhh, that's what I love to see ... A slutty asshole stretched and ready for my dick." He massaged her ass cheeks and could see the slut beginning to relax. At that moment, he lifted his right hand and cracked it down hard on her right ass cheek. She jumped and moaned. "Oho! Like that, do we?" He did it again. And then again, watching her plump, toned ass cheek jiggle with each slap and slowly turn pink.

Ingrid's ex-boyfriend had spanked her on occasion, making her feel like a naughty school girl. That feeling returned as Mr. Young rained down the stinging blows on her bottom. She blushed with humiliation, picturing in her mind how her ass must look with her skirt raised, an anal plug sticking out of her asshole, and him spanking her like she'd been naughty. Pussy juice slid down her inner thighs.

The spanking soon stopped and he grabbed her by her ponytail, lifting her forehead off the table and turning her head to the side. He grasped her cheeks in one hand and forced her jaw apart. "Open your mouth and leave it open, you worthless fucking cunt. Your holes should always be open for my use. Your slutty fuck holes are the only thing you're good for."

His hand slid back over her cheek, down her neck, over the back of her blouse, down her waist and the top of her ass crack, and stopped moving when it reached the butt plug in her ass. He tugged playfully at the toy, making her moan and clench up, not quite pulling the base past her outer asshole ring. After a few more teasing tugs, he yanked the whole thing out, watching her fuck hole gape for a moment before it closed back up. He didn't leave her asshole closed for long though before he shoved the butt plug back in to the base in one harsh motion.

Ingrid screamed and tried to jump forward away from the invading sex toy, but was stopped by the old man's other hand wrapped in her pony tail, holding her head like reins on a horse.

"Oh, you'll take this and more, cunt hole. Just wait until my hard cock takes this piece of plastic's place up your ass. Then I'll really give you something to scream about, you god damn thoughtless, worthless, piece of shit slutty cum bucket!"

He pushed hard on the butt plug up her ass one more time, then pulled it out and dragged it up over her body toward her face.

Ingrid recoiled as the used anal toy reached her lips and struggled with all she had to get away from Mr. Young. There was no way he was putting that dirty toy anywhere near her mouth! She thrashed against him and tried to escape his grip.

But his grip was tight in her hair, binding her to him. He knew she wanted this, the little fuck doll, he just had to get it through her dumb slutty head, get her listening to her slut body and not her mind. Yanking her head back hard so her face was upturned to the ceiling, he dragged her backwards and pulled her down into a wide leather chair that was positioned up against a wall. He slapped her face, back and forth across each cheek hard repeatedly until she cowered.

"Maybe this will teach you to give yourself an enema each morning, to clean out that fuckhole asshole. Because I'm fucking your asshole, your cunt hole, and your mouth hole whenever I want, and the order will not matter to me. This is why you're here, you dim-witted cum bucket. Of course, you are free to leave whenever you want ... of course, that means that we'll pay you for a day and a half worth of work ... what's that, $100 or so, before taxes? And then we'll send you on your way. Then what will you be left with? Your slut body, those enormous fuckbags on your chest, 3 holes, and no job. I happen to think you have it pretty good here, don't you?"

Ingrid's eye makeup was streaming down her face with her tears. She stopped struggling and looked up at him, realizing he was right. She allowed him to run his thumb over her eyes and cheeks, smearing her makeup even more, and then down her lips, dragging her lower lip down before he stuck his thumb in her mouth.

"Open wide, slut bag." She opened her mouth, and he finally slid the anal toy in past her lips and over her tongue. She nearly gagged at the thought of tasting her own ass in her mouth, but she found that the humiliation of the situation made it not so bad. She was actually turned on by his use of force and began to suck on the ass toy!

Mr. Young climbed onto the chair, straddling her with one knee on either side of her body. He untied her blouse and pulled it open, then unclasped her bra and slid it down her arms, exposing her amazing tit flesh. He mauled her breasts with one hand while he unzipped his pants with the other, his rigid cock springing free. While he pumped his hard cock with his hand, she could see he was a good size. Not porn-star enormous, but the bulbous head of his cock was certainly bigger than her douche-bag ex-boyfriend's.

Leaning over her chest, Mr. Young spit on the valley between her tits. Then he spit again, saliva dripping down her cleavage. He spit one last time in his hand and massaged it over his tool while he admired the black butt plug that was gagging her mouth.

"Push your tits together, fucktoy, I'm going to fuck your fat tits first." She flashed back, thinking of how her ex-boyfriend used to do the same thing, and obeyed him, familiar with the position.

He slid his cock up the valley of her breasts, enjoying the way her tits wrapped around his cock. They jiggled as he humped her chest up and down, his hips thrusting at her tits like he was fucking one of her slut holes. "Tell me how much you like this, you fucking slut," he gasped.

Ingrid moaned. She just met this man, knew only his name and nothing else about him, yet here he was, humping her while she sucked on a butt plug that had been up her ass for hours earlier. Unable to talk through the anal toy gagging her mouth, she just moaned and grunted louder, feeling herself get more and more excited.

His humping of her silicone rack slowed and he climbed down off her. "Now that you've accepted what you're here for, you big titted slut, get up and bend over the table. Spread your ass cheeks for me with your whore hands."

She did as he ordered and was rewarded by feeling the head of his cock push against her asshole. Drool was starting to drip out of her mouth around the butt plug, but she knew better than to wipe it away or move her hands off her ass cheeks.

He shoved a few fingers up her dripping cunt hole and rubbed the juices over her asshole. "Nothing like using your own slut fluid to lube you up. I'm going to fuck your asshole like it's your cunt and shoot my load up inside you. Then you'll really be my whore. Paid to get fucked."

With that, he popped his dick in her ass and slammed himself balls deep. Without pausing to let her grow accustomed to his cock, he started pounding away at her ass. "Take my hard cock you fucking whore! Slutbag! Cum bucket! That's right you fucking slut, I know you love this. Fucking slutty ass skank whore!" He humped the slut's hole with no mercy, reveling in her screams around the anal toy gag in her mouth. He could feel her rise up on her tip toes, trying to get away from his violating dick, but she was held in place by her knowledge that she had to take it. Sawing in and out of her tight asshole, he pulled back on her hair, forcing her chest to arch off the table while she took his hard dick up her tight ass. A constant moan came from her, with a hard grunt each time he slammed into her. He fucked her until her moans became more desperate and she started to ever so slightly push back against him, lowering herself back down on to her heels, trying to get more of his cock in her ass.

Slowing his pounding for just a moment, he pushed his cock as far up her asshole as he could, leaned over the table and pulled the anal toy out of her mouth. He whispered in her ear, "Now, tell me what you are and what you want. Don't you love getting fucked up your ass?"

She cried out once her mouth was free of the butt plug. "Yes! Yes! I'm a slut, I'm your whore, use me how you want! I'm good only for fucking, to take your cum! Please, please fuck me up my asshole, use my tight fuck hole!"

"That's right, you fucking slutty cum bucket whore! But you forgot to call me sir, you idiot bitch," and he slapped her ass hard. She screamed and clenched her ass around his cock.

"Sir! Yes! Fuck your worthless cum whore, sir," she yelled out. With each thrust into her ass, she cried out, "Fuck me, sir!" Slam. "Fuck me up my whore ass, sir!" Slam. "Fuck your slutty ass whore, sir!" Slam. "Rape me, sir!"

"Can't rape the willing, you stupid slutty whore," he told her, and spanked her ass again even harder as he drilled her ass with his hard dick.

With the extra clenching from her ass while he spanked her, Mr. Young couldn't hold out any longer. He humped her ass a few more strokes, then shot his load deep in her bowels. "Take my sperm, cum bucket!"

Ingrid could feel his cum spurting up her asshole, coating her insides with his jizz. She actually regretted that it ended already ... she had just started feeling her own orgasm build as he hurled the degrading insults at her and made her enjoy his anal raping. But then she thought, I bent over this table and willingly held my ass in open invitation for him. Like he said, that can't be rape, can it? Her thoughts tumbled around her head as she felt his cock softening still lodged up her asshole.

He laid on her for a moment, then slid his dick out of her rear fuckhole while he reached for the anal plug. "Keep this plug up your ass and my cum inside of you for the rest of the day. Who knows, maybe someone else will add to this little cum collection you've started, whore." And then he tucked his now flacid dick back in his pants, zipped up, and walked out of the room, leaving her there bent over the table.

Ingrid straightened up, feeling the butt plug locking his cum up her ass and she put her clothing back in place and fixed her makeup as best she could with no mirror. On trembling legs, she walked back to her desk and saw someone had left a wrapped gift for her. Excited, since it's been so long since anyone gave her a gift, beyond her ex-boyfriend and his "gift" of her tits, she tore into the paper. Inside was a name plate for her desk. It read: COMPANY WHORE

Her pussy convulsed seeing the title. With an ass full of cum, she accepted the title in her mind, put the placard at the front of her desk, and sat down in her chair, pushing the butt plug further up her asshole, wondering who was going to fuck her next.

###

12