Company Whore Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard a voice to her left. "Aw, honey, I'm so sorry to hear that!" Ingrid looked over at the speaker to see a burly, bearded man hunched over the bar, nursing a beer. He leaned in to her and nodded at the bartender. "Let me pick up your first drink. What're you having?"

Ingrid remembered her instructions from Mr. Wolburn and decided to get this party started. She didn't see him come in the bar behind her, but she was certain he was watching her and judging her performance. She turned toward the man at her left and leaned over, displaying her enormous cleavage to best effect, and requested a vodka-cran. The drink appeared quickly in front of her and she took a hefty gulp.

The burly man eyed her with a calculating look and struck up a conversation, asking about the break-up. It wasn't long before he put a meaty hand on her thigh. When she didn't resist, he slid his hand higher up her thigh towards his goal.

"I'm just so mad at him!" Ingrid pouted prettily as she sucked down her drink. A second vodka-cran appeared in front of her as if by magic. "I got all dressed up for him, and now I have nothing to do! I need to get back at him!" Even to her own silly ears, her story sounded weak, but she didn't care because she was certain the burly man didn't care either. She downed her second drink in one go, hoping for liquid courage, and then put her hand on top of his and guided his fingers to the slit between her legs. The burly man needed no further instruction. He plunged his hand in between her thighs, seeking and finding her gash. She spread her legs wide and he finger banged her right there at the bar. Ingrid threw her head back, moaning a bit.

When he pulled his fingers out, Ingrid slid down from her stool, hiked up her mini dress, and straddled the burly man in his bar stool. She kissed him, opening her mouth for his tongue. He tasted like stale cigarettes and beer. Recoiling a bit at his sour mouth, she had to remind herself that this was what she wanted. Her body was made for men. Her fine bare ass was on display to the bartender, but she didn't care. She just wanted a dick inside her. She half hoped the bartender fucked her from behind while she made out with the burly man.

But the bartender wasn't interested in such an easy slut. She heard him sharply tell the burly man to go find someplace more private. The next thing she knew, her legs were wrapped around the man as he stood and carried her to the side of the bar, where she presumed the bathrooms were. Instead, he just turned down a short hallway, pressed her up against the wall, and sunk his hard cock deep into her wet pussy.

He breathed heavily in her ear, "Your boyfriend doesn't know what he's missing out on, such a hot little piece you are."

She encouraged the man, "Yes! Fuck me!" She wanted him to take it to the next level for the sake of her voyeur, Mr. Walburn. "Fuck me like a slut! I want cock! I need it!"

The man didn't lose pace, "Oho, like that, is it! You got it, slut!" He banged harder into Ingrid, causing her to cry out in rhythm with his humping. Her head banged into the wall, her back scraped the wall as he thrust her body up and down.

Suddenly he pulled out of her cunt and put her heels back on the ground. "Stay here, my little slut. I have an idea to make this even more fun."

Ingrid's pussy leaked down her thighs while she waited. She pressed her fingers against her clit, anxious for him to return. 45 seconds later and the burly man came back with two other men. "What do you think? You slut enough?" he asked her.

Was she slut enough? Clearly she was slut enough to fuck who ever her bosses told her to. She gently stroked the enormous silicone cleavage her ex-boyfriend conned her into. With these huge DDs surgically attached to her chest, what other choice did she have than to act like the wanton slut that she looked like? Plus, three men fucking her at once sounded hot!

The three men in question only needed to see her eyes light up and her head nod once before they descended on her. The top of her tight dress was yanked down, exposing her hard nipples, looking like small dots in the middle of all her tit flesh. Each man took a turn groping her breasts and butt while sticking their tongues down her throat. They all tasted the same ... stale cigarettes, alcohol, and lust.

"Get on your knees, you fucking whore," someone said. She complied, loving the dirty talk. They pushed her on to all fours and someone spit on her asshole. "Oh yeah, I'm gonna fuck me some slut ass!" He slid a finger inside and Ingrid instinctively clenched up around the invading digit. He withdrew and smacked her on the ass. "None of that, you easy cunt. You started this, remember. Me and the boys're gonna to fuck your tight little butthole, so you just loosen up."

Ingrid forced herself to relax, anxious to get to the part where she was so turned on that it all felt good. For now, she knew she had to fight through any pain they dished out.

A man spit on her asshole again, this time sliding in two fingers, working the wetness up inside her. He jammed a third finger in, then jerked his hand out. Lining his cock up with her hole, he slowly forced his hardness inside, inch by inch. "Oh yeah, take my dick up your ass you fucking anal whore."

Ingrid pushed back against him, consciously relaxing her anal muscles around his cock. The more he slid in and out of her ass, the louder she moaned, and the more she started to want more. "Yes! Fuck me!" He pulled back and then slammed into her asshole hard. "Fuck me!" Slam. "I'm such ..." Slam. "a slut!" Slam.

The next time Ingrid opened her mouth, someone else stuffed a hard dick inside. She was pistoned between the two cocks, one up her ass, the other choking her throat. The two men high-fived over her head while they fucked her from both ends.

At this point, the burly man got tired of watching and stroking his dick. He was the one who started this little party, so he deserved a piece of the slut, too. The burly man interrupted the threesome and decided to make it a foursome.

"Let me get underneath the little cum bucket, let's make her air tight!"

Ingrid moaned in anticipation and trepidation. A cock in her mouth, ass, and pussy at once? She remembered back to the time her boss and another co-worker fucked her ass and pussy at once. The memory brought a gush of pussy juice leaking down her thigh. Oh yes! Once she accepted the amazingly full feeling, she loved getting double-stuffed! Adding one more dick could only make the experience even better!

The burly man lay on the floor, saying, "Ride me, you dirty slut."

Ingrid straddled him, guiding his dick into her dripping wet cunt, never losing the other dick up her asshole. Once she was settled with both dicks double-stuffing her, the third man shoved his cock back down her throat.

"Ohhhh yeah, take that dick! Deep throat my dick, cock sucking bitch!"

Ingrid couldn't believe she was servicing three men at once! She grabbed her tits, so turned on by all the male attention. They all wanted her! The burly man fucking her pussy shoved her hands away from her enormous fun bags, then started slapping her tits, knocking one breast into the other and watching them jiggle as she was pounded from all ends. Ingrid screamed in ecstasy around the hard dick in her throat.

She opened her eyes, staring straight at the man's heaving, hairy belly as he fucked her mouth, slobber dripping down her chin. From her peripheral vision, she noticed a fourth man watching everything. He was stroking his own rod, obviously getting off on the depraved scene in front of him. She had half an instant to realize that must be Mr. Wolburn watching her fuck 3 men at once, and then the man in her mouth pinched her nose shut while he continued ramming away in her throat. She bucked against him, struggling to breathe. He was much too strong for her; shoving against his thighs was like pushing on a brick wall.

With his thick dick still in her throat and her nose closed involuntarily, Ingrid's vision began to fade. She became barely conscious of her ass and pussy getting fucked at the same time. All she was aware of was her desperate need to breathe and an intense throbbing in her clit. She reached down and rubbed her sensitive clit while the three men used her three holes. The next thing she knew, she came in an explosion, squirting cunt fluid all over the burly man underneath her. She had a moment to enjoy the throbbing aftershocks, and then she passed out from lack of air, nose still pinched shut and throat still full of dick. She slumped forward.

Ingrid slowly came to, but she wasn't sure if it was moments or minutes later. It took her a second to remember that she was being gang banged. As she revived, she realized she was on her back on the dirty floor, legs spread in the air and held on each side by a man. The third man humped her cunt, drilling his rod in and out of her relentlessly. He had continued fucking her while she had been unconscious, limp limbed and completely unaware. Her back felt bruised from banging into the floor. The fact that they had fucked her while she was passed out made her pussy convulse. They wanted her so much that they fucked her even when she wasn't aware!

Coming completely awake, she began moaning and thrashing her head back and forth. A hand wrapped around her throat. "Oh yes! Fuck me! I'm your slut! Use my cum holes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Her screams gradually became quieter as the large hand tightened around her throat, choking off her air passage again. She felt herself slipping under once more while her body was shoved up and down with each pounding thrust up her sloppy hole.

"Oh yeah, you naughty girl, take my dick!" Her throat was released and the man continued to pound away at Ingrid's cunt while she lay there limply, recovering her breath. The hand squeezed her neck again, jerking her head in time with the fucking. Ingrid clenched her cunt around the invading dick and slapped her clit with her fingers until she came hard. Then she succumbed to the lack of oxygen once again and fainted once again.

With Ingrid lying limp on the floor, the man stretched her legs even wider, driving his dick as deep up her cunt as he could. He slapped her tits hard, then slapped her face, never stopping his brutal thrusting. He spit on her, enjoying his power to abuse the little fuck rag. As she regained consciousness, he put a hand on each of her legs, pushing all of his weight onto her legs until they were in a wide V, touching the floor on either side of her head. With no body parts blocking full access to her whore hole, he slammed even harder up inside her cunt, taking no mercy on her. She screamed in pain as he drilled into her cervix, feeling her legs stretched impossibly wide.

As the painful pounding continued, she begged him to stop. "Please!" Slam. "Stop!" Slam. "I can't!" Slam. "I can't take it!" Slam. "Stop! No! No!"

Ignoring her cries to stop and, in fact, enjoying her pain, the man forced all of his weight on top of her. Her protests sent him over the edge and he deposited the second load of cum in her pussy for the night. "Fuck you for a fucking whore, slut! Take my load!"

He jerked the last of his load inside her, lay there for a moment, then got up from the floor and patted her thigh after he wiped his wet softening cock on her skin. Ingrid dropped her over-stretched legs and moaned unhappily. She began to roll on to her side when the burly man pushed her thighs back open.

The burly man took his place between her bruised legs, guiding his dick inside her dripping and sloppy cunt. "No need for lube with this cum bucket!" The cum inside her pussy made her very wet and he had trouble getting a snug fit. He turned her over and fucked her like a dog, inserting 3 of his fingers up her ass to tighten up her cunt hole. "Ohhhh yeah, that's better, you fucking sloppy slut hole!"

Grateful that he wasn't forcing her legs to stretch, Ingrid was relieved to be rid of the previous man. She actually felt heat throb in her clit as she thought how she didn't know any of these men's names. Stranger after stranger using her for all her worth! Once again, she flushed at the knowledge and the proof that she was nothing more than a nympho slut.

He fucked her doggy style with 3 fingers up her asshole for what seemed like ages. He wondered briefly if he could fist her asshole and eventually popped a fourth finger in her ass, shoving his hand up as far as she would take it. Meanwhile, Ingrid pushed her ass into him, forcing his hand and cock inside her as far as she could. While she grinned back, she stared down the hallway at Mr. Wolburn stroking his cock, watching her trashy gang bang performance. She wondered if the 3 men knew that they had an audience.

Minutes later, just as Ingrid was growing bored with only one cock, the burly man finally erupted inside her, adding to the cum mess in her pussy. It dripped down her thigh, plopping on the floor.

Then the last of the three men took his place between her legs, turning her back over so she was once again on her back with her legs spread wide. He ripped open a condom. "I'm definitely not riding this nasty slut bareback!"

Ingrid flushed, realizing what a dirty whore she'd become, that a man didn't even want to fuck her without a condom. She cringed, embarrassed.

After rolling the condom over his long thick rod, he tilted her hips back and slid into her unresisting asshole. The head of his dick popped past her loose anal muscle and Ingrid moaned happily. The man hummed while he pounded away at her, then he pulled out and entered her dripping wet cunt. Ingrid loved feeling him alternate between her two holes. She yelled obscenities while he fucked her and grabbed her huge fake DDs, yanking on her nipples from behind.

All too soon, he jerked a load of cum into the condom. Ingrid was actually sorry that she was missing his cum mingling up inside her with the other loads of dick juice. She was proud of the disgusting mixture her holes were collecting.

The man carefully unrolled the condom off his dick, ordering her, "Look up at me, whore." She eagerly lifted her face to him, wondering what he was going to do to her next. The man upended the condom over her smeared face and let the slimy contents slip out, dripping slowly onto her nose, mouth, and cheek. Ingrid poked her pink tongue out of her mouth and licked up the salty, cooling jizz.

"Oh, like that, do you? Here, might as well suck it all out. Fucking slut." He presented the open end of the condom to her lips and she obediently licked and sucked the remaining cum out of the latex. The man then turned the condom around and she sucked off her own juices from the outside, tasting rubber, embarrassed that he had to use it in the first place, but loving the degradation of this latest humiliation.

Finished with her, all three men tucked their dicks back in their pants and, leaving her on the floor soaked in sweat, cum, and spit, they headed back to their drinks at the bar. She could overhear one of them yell to the room at large, "Anyone who's horny, there's a slut back here giving it up to anyone for free!"

Ingrid lay there on the hard floor for a moment, processing what had just happened to her. She couldn't believe this was her life now. How had she sunk so low, fucking any one who wanted her? It was so degrading.

Looking around for Mr. Wolburn, she sighed and wiped the cum from her face and added it to the mixture between her legs, idly stroking her clit, wondering what was next and hoping it was time to go back to her boss. Ingrid watched Mr. Wolburn start to head towards her, dick in hand, when he suddenly stopped once he noticed another man appear at the hallway entrance. Mr. Wolburn retreated to the shadows.

The newcomer peered disbelieving into the dim hall and gave a short bark of laughter when he saw Ingrid laying half naked on the floor. She covered her head, exhausted and mortified at being discovered by a stranger like this. Now that her gang bang was over, she had been hopeful for Mr. Wolburn's praise at this point, a quick fuck from him, and her return to her hotel and Mr. Smith. She didn't think she could handle more strange dick inside her holes right now.

The stranger smirked and unzipped his filthy jeans. "Damn, girl! They wasn't lying!" Embarrassed and tired as she was, Ingrid didn't have the energy to resist as the stranger climbed on top of her. She put her arms down and allowed him to stick his tongue in her mouth, wetly licking her lips. "Mmmmm, I saw you walk in here and thought, damn if I didn't want to fuck you! But damn if I thought I actually had a chance with a prime piece like you!"

When Ingrid didn't respond to him, the new man abruptly grabbed her hair painfully and yanked her head back. "And here you wasn't so prime after all." He licked her from her enormous breasts and up her neck, to her chin. "You just a piece of shit ho." At the same time that Ingrid's hips involuntarily bucked up to meet his body she tried to wrench her head from his painful grasp. She didn't have to take this, yet again! Her hair was snagged in his hand and all she did was succeed in tightening his grip.

"Fuck you, ho, you gonna take my dick." He spit on her face, then released her hair long enough to slap her face hard.

She tried to fight back and squirm away from him. But then she screamed when he hit the side of her head close-fisted. Her head knocked to the side and she screamed again. "No! Stop! Get off me!" She tried to push him off her, kicking at his legs.

The man responded with more violence. "What, you gonna fuck everyone else, but not me? I don't think so, slut." He easily grabbed both her hands with one of his, pinning them over her head. Straddling Ingrid, he used his other hand to grab her face, forcing her jaw wide open. "Fuck you, cum hole!" He spit into her open mouth, then spit again on her face. Saliva dripped down the sides of her nose. She tried to yank her hands out of his grip and screamed again through her forced open mouth. He spit in her mouth again, choking her until she swallowed his spittle. Releasing her mouth, he climbed between her legs while she bucked against him.

"Fight me all you want, ho. It just gets me harder." He rubbed his massive dick against her cum-filled cunt. Finding it soaked, he used the cum as lube, angled down, and forced his dick up her ass. Ingrid convulsed and clenched her asshole up around his dick. "Ohhh yeah, I love me a tight ass!" The stranger moaned, pulled back, and rammed hard back up her ass.

Ingrid flailed hard against him. She screamed "No!", but all he did was laugh, thrust harder, and say "Oh yeah, fight me. I like that, bitch."

The more she fought, the more she realized how weak she was against the man. He could do as he liked with her body. Coming to that realization made Ingrid hot and she decided to take the anal raping. She knew she deserved it anyway. Shortly, it began to feel good, but she fought against enjoying it. This was rape, she thought. You're not supposed to like getting raped! But all it took was 3 or 4 more brutal thrusts deep in her bowels before she acknowledged to herself that it wasn't rape since she liked it. She relaxed, breathing heavy, feeling her body shoved up and down along the hard dirty floor as he plunged in and out of her asshole.

The man felt her begin to respond to his thrusts. He pulled out and slammed balls deep up her sloppy cunt. That ended the last of Ingrid's resistance. She liked his huge dick too much and he was too strong for her. She went limp once she realized how much she didn't want him to stop.

He released her hands and firmly patted her cheeks. "You going to be good for me, cum hole?" She nodded and put her hands on his hips, encouraging him to resume his thrusts. Driving deep inside her, the man pounded her cunt mercilessly while mauling her huge tits with his right hand. "Mmmm, I've been eyeing these titties. Push your tits together, ho. I'm gonna fuck me some titties!"