Company Whore Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ingrid obliged him, squeezing her huge fake mounds together while he climbed on top of her chest. His hard dick was drenched in her ass and pussy juices as well as the cum of several other men. He pushed between the valley of her breasts and humped away, sliding his cock all the way up to her mouth. Ingrid stuck out her tongue, doing her best to lick his cock with each thrust near her face. Her tits and mouth were too much for him; he could hold out no longer and busted his nut all over Ingrid's face. Her tongue hung out of her mouth, lapping up his warm cum.

The man jerked the last of his jazz out of his cock onto her face, groaning in pleasure. He spit on her makeup- and cum-smeared face one more time, grinned, and tucked his now-flacid dick back in his pants, leaving Ingrid laying alone in the hallway, a dirty X-rated scene.

Ingrid rolled over, wallowing in the disgusting mixture of cum, spit, and sweat all over her body. She covered her head again with her arms, unable to comprehend her position as fuck toy for anyone to use. She had no idea who'd been using her body for the last couple of hours. She didn't know their names. She didn't know if they were clean. She didn't know if she would recognize who was who or even who had fucked her when she walked back through the bar on her way out. Ingrid curled up into a ball on her side and stared thoughtfully at the wall.

Right at this moment, Mr. Wolburn walked toward her, appreciatively applauding, his hard dick bobbing obscenely straight out in front of him.

"Very nice, Company Whore. You ready for round 5?"

Ingrid's pussy clenched and she was jerked out of her momentary reflection. His words reminded her what she was, and she flushed, hoping she had pleased him.

Reviving her energy, Ingrid rolled over to face him, proudly smiled through the cum and saliva on her face. "Actually, sir, you'll be round number 7 for this evening."

Mr. Wolburn grunted, amused, and resumed stroking his cock. "Keep a tally, do you?"

Ingrid blushed. "Well, sir, before I was hired the other week, I'd only been fucked by 3 men in my whole life. So my tally used to be quite low. Now I think I'm up to 15 men. Or maybe 16? I'm starting to lose count..."

Mr. Wolburn began stroking his dick in earnest. "Day-um, whore! Over a dozen men in a bit over a week! You cheap piece of gash trash! Tell me how much you love dick."

Ingrid wiped some cum off her face, sucked it off her fingertips and smiled. "Oh, sir! I love getting fucked! When those 3 men fucked me all at once, a dick in each of my holes! Mmmm, a dick in my mouth, ass, and cunt! Oh my god, that had me so fucking hot! When can I do another gang bang? I need more cock, I could eat cum for dinner..."

As Ingrid talked, Mr. Wolburn stroked his hard dick over her face, getting off on her shameless words and the memory of her taking on cock after cock, and then getting slapped around by that last one.

"Oh please, sir! Please fuck me before we leave! I just need to have your cock, I'm still so horny! Fuck my slutty asshole! Please fuck my asshole, oh my god, I need you to fuck me so bad! Fuck me like the slutty whore I am!"

And with that, Mr. Wolburn climbed behind Ingrid and shoved his hard dick up her loosened ass. He railed her bowels with his hard dick. Ingrid writhed in pleasure underneath him, reaching down with her fingers to stroke her clit. While he pushed into her ass, she pushed hard on her clit and erupted in an enormous orgasm, squirting her cunt juices on her hand and soaking the floor.

Feeling her cum under him, Mr. Wolburn emptied his load up her asshole, painting her bowels with his seed. He lay on top of her for a moment, enjoying the depravity of the situation, having just fucked the slut after a multitude of men had just cum in and all over her. He wondered briefly if she was on birth control, cause she would have a large list of men who could be a daddy.

Slapping her ass, Mr. Wolburn pulled out and stood up, offering her a hand to rise as well. "Alright, Sweet Tits. I think your boss is expecting you back at the hotel. Your job isn't done for the night, but I think we're done here."

After being on the floor for so long and the brutal distending her inner thighs enduring earlier, Ingrid was wobbly on her feet, and tottered on her tall fuck-me heels. Grabbing on to Mr. Wolburn's arm for balance, she replied, "yes, sir. Um... may I go clean up before we leave?"

As she stood there, Mr. Wolburn took in her appearance. She was a dirty looking little whore right now. Her hair was tangled and beginning to stiffen where ropes of cum had landed. Her heavy black mascara and eyeliner were running down her cheeks, lipstick smeared to a clown's lewd smile around her plump cock-sucking lips. Patches of dried jizz decorated her from her huge fake tits up to her forehead and one eye was red where cum must have irritated it.

Indicating her dress, which was still bunched around her waist, exposing her luscious tits and ass, he gave his orders. "Put your tits and cunt away. Then head out the front. I'll meet you on the sidewalk."

Ingrid blanched as she watched him head out the back door. She knew she had to look like the worst kind of whore. But as she puller her tits back inside her dress and tugged the skirt down over the rounded globes of her ass, she felt herself get turned on again at the idea of facing down the public looking as she did.

Alone, she ventured back into the bar. One by one, the men in the bar noticed her emerging into the dim neon light. Some laughed, others just gawked, a few grabbed their crotches and made lewd gestures. Ingrid raised her head and counted her steps as she walked around each table, past the bar, her eye on the goal of the exit. The entire time, she was painfully conscious of her tangled, just-fucked hair, patches of dried white cum on her face and cleavage, and, worst of all, the buckets of cum trailing down her thighs as it leaked out of her cunt and ass.

She had expected catcalls and shouts of moral judgement, instead there was an audible silence over the rock music that was pumped through the speakers. She felt more judged by the silence than by anything else the men could have said to her.

Blushing crimson, she finally made it to the exit door, pushed it open and emerged onto the street, ready to take on the stares, and looking forward to seeing her boss again.