Company Xmas Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard a moan before I realized something warm and wet was enveloping my cock. I opened my eyes to see that she was straddling me, working her pussy up and down on my cock. She smiled when I woke up, and said it took me long enough. She told me that she has already cum once. I asked her to lie down on her stomach. She said that she was not ready for me to put it in her ass. I told her that that was not my plan, to trust me. She did as I asked, and I could not resist teasing her by quickly swiping my tongue over her asshole as I worked myself between her legs. She yelped and smiled when she saw my grin.

With her lying flat, I slowly worked my dick inside of her pussy. I knew that I should be able to hit her g spot pretty well in this position. I would thrust all the way inside of her, then rub the bump, then push it all the way in again. She lifted up the slide a hand under her, and she started rubbing her clit while we fucked. She was soon screaming into the bed as I relentlessly attacked that spot. She had pulled the sheets from the bed with her free hand, and was tearing at the pillow. I felt myself getting close, and I told her I could not last long. It was not long before I could take no more. I started to spastically thrust my hips, and before I started shooting inside of her, I felt the wetness spreading again. She yelled, .Oh God YES!. as soon as I started cumming inside of her.

We were both fast asleep after that. When we woke up, it was nearly 10AM, and we were both late for work. We took a shower together, and I tried and failed to keep my hands off of her. We did manage to get clean without getting dirty. We just had to figure out how to explain us both coming in late at the same time.

12