Company Xmas Party Ch. 06

Story Info
Taking a vacation.
5.8k words
4.65
28.3k
1
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That weekend we spent together might have been overkill. It was now summer and we had not had a chance to relive that weekend. We did manage the occasional liaison. Sometimes over lunch, we would head back to her place for a quickie. We even managed a few non-sexual dates. There had been a number of times that she would have someone watch her son, and we would go have dinner and/or see a movie. We were both not exclusive to this relationship, but neither of us had time for others. We realized that the option was there.

It seemed that when we did have sex, it was more as a release valve for work than anything else. When one or the other was having a rough time with work, we would hook up for some relief. One time that stuck in my mind, she was getting hammered with work. I could tell, and offered the usual remedy, but she declined. After a couple more days, she was walking a little funny. I caught up to her, and asked her what was wrong. She said that her neck was a little stiff. I told her that we were going to her place at lunch, and I was going to give her a massage. She looked at me with a wary eye, but I convinced her that my intentions were honorable.

When we got to her place at lunch, I told her to sit in the easy chair, and lean back. Once she was settled, I started rubbing her neck and shoulders. She instantly began to melt. I told her to open her shirt a couple of buttons so I could touch her bare shoulders. She complied, and seemed to relish the warmth of my hands on her. She seemed to sink farther into the cushions of the chair. After about twenty minutes, I thought she was asleep. I started to pull my hands away, but she stopped me by grabbing them. She pulled them back down, then to her breasts. As she slipped my hands down, I worked them under her bra cups. I applied gentle pressure to her breasts, lifting them slightly. She sighed as this, and I could feel her nipples harden. As I continued to caress her breasts, she slid a hand inside of her pants, and began rubbing herself slowly.

Long gasps and cooing noises began to escape her lips. I kept massaging her breasts at a slow pace, and leaned down to kiss her neck. We made no hurried movements. Soon, she was panting, and her eyes were tightly shut, and her mouth was open in a breathless moan. Her hands stopped moving, and I stilled mine as well. I moved them back to her shoulders, and began rubbing them again. I could see a content smile on her face.

I looked to the clock, and saw that we needed to get back. I moved to the side of the chair, took her hand, and helped her to her feet. Before she put her clothes back in order, she pulled me to her, and gave me a very long and deep kiss. Once we broke it, I watch as she put herself back in order. The rest of the day at work, I could tell she was much more at ease.

So, as I said, it was now summer. I had been getting my ass kicked at work for over a month. I was never getting a chance to leave for lunch, and working long hours, even having to work weekends. We had not gotten together for almost six weeks. At least she seemed to be having an easy time at work lately. My job was getting the best of me, having three bosses telling me what to do. Getting yelled at for not doing what one wanted, and when I did change focus, getting yelled at by another for stopping what I was doing. My attempts to get them to work to coordinate my time were fruitless, and things continued on. My professional life sucked at the moment.

One Thursday night, I stumbled home around 9PM. I did not notice that the door was unlocked, lights were on, and Diane's car was outside. She was sitting on my couch watching TV, and I kissed her on the cheek, and sat down. I then realized that something was amiss. Normally, my place is empty when I arrive. I grinned, and looked at her. I said "how was your day, honey?" She walked to me, took my hand, and led me to the kitchen. She said that I had not been eating, and she decided to come over and make me some dinner. It was a simple dinner, spaghetti and garlic bread, but it was just what I needed. I felt better having eaten it, and she told me to head to bed while she cleaned up.

I did not last long, once I was in bed, I was sleeping. When I woke up, I felt really bad for crashing on Diane after she made me dinner. There was a note on my alarm clock wishing me a good night, and that she knew that the dinner she made would put me to sleep. When I got to work, I sent her an email apologizing for not staying awake. She replied that she made it a point to make sure I ate something, and got a good night's sleep, and she was glad that it had worked.

We chatted for a few minutes about it, and I admitted that her plan worked great. I did feel much better than I had, even with the ongoing strife of work. Seeing that no one was around, I gave her a quick peck on the cheek. Maybe we were delusional, but we believed that no one in the office was onto our relationship.

By Tuesday of the next week I was right back where I had been. Diane called me at home that night, and asked if I wanted to take a vacation together. I was tired, and this question puzzled me. I asked her what she meant. She said that she had told her parents about us, and that she wanted me to go with them for vacation. They were planning on going to an amusement park, and she said that if I wanted to go, her parents would be willing to care for her son from time to time. I told her that I was not sure, and maybe we could sit down tomorrow to discuss it. She sounded a little upset, but said ok. I told her that it was not about going with her, but about getting time from work, and that I was too tired to think straight.

The next night, we had dinner at her place. It was the first time that her son was there when I came over. After we ate, he was playing in his room, and Diane and I talked about her vacation idea. I asked what she told her parents. She said that she told them exactly what we were, lovers. She saw the look on my face, and told me not to worry. Her parents know she is an adult, and made no judgments about the news. She mentioned to them that I had been having a rough couple of months at work, and that she thought I could use the break. I admitted that the idea sounded like a lot of fun, but was a little uneasy about the parents being around. Diane and I would have a room for ourselves, and her parents would keep her son. The day would be mostly together, and I would have to talk to her father, while he knew what I was doing with his daughter. She laughed at my predicament, but said he is not at all uptight. I agreed to go, if I could get the time, but was still nervous about the arrangement.

The next day at work, I approached on boss, and asked for the time off. He checked his calendar, said it was OK with him, so off to HR. Once it was approved, I told Diane the news. She was ecstatic. Next month, I would get a week from this place.

It was Friday before my vacation. The plan was that Diane and her family would drive up after work. I was working late, and would be there a few hours behind them. About 3PM, one of my bosses comes to me, asking that I be available for a meeting on Monday morning. I reminded him that I was leaving tonight for vacation, but he would not be deterred. "Come in for the meeting, and then you can take your vacation." I explained that I was going to be leaving around 8PM, and driving several hours. He tried to insist, but I was now angry. I told him that I was not going to be here, and I was not telling anyone where I was going to be. I was not taking my cell phone. I would not be in touch. They would see me in a week.

I was still furious when I got in my car, and started driving. I called Diane, and told her I was on my way. She said they just got there, and what room to go to. She then asked me what was wrong. I told her about how the day ended. She told me to just get here, and she would take care of it. Now I had a reason to be cheerful.

I arrived at the hotel, and found the room number she gave me. I knocked on the door, and she answered it wearing some of the lingerie that I had purchased for her. She smiled at me, took my hand, and led me inside. The room had candles lit, and smelled wonderful. I sat my bag down, and saw a Jacuzzi tub in the main room. It was already filled with water, and Diane began to undress me while we kissed. Once I was naked, she led me to the tub, and once I was seated, she turned it on. I made me lean back, and ran her fingers through my hair while I relaxed. She left for a moment, and returned with a drink for me. All the while, she never joined me. I asked her if she was coming in, and she said if I wanted her too, she would. I told her I did. I watched her slide out of the lingerie, and smiled as she climbed in opposite of me.

We sat in the Jacuzzi, our legs touching, intertwined as we sat facing each other. I let my head lean back, as I stroked her calf with my hand. She slid her foot between my legs, and began rubbing my thigh with it. At first, I wanted her to go higher, but I realized how relaxing that felt, and I welcomed it. I must have dozed off, as I was startled by the water sloshing around. The jets had stopped, and Diane was climbing out of the tub. I stood up with her, and we grabbed towels to dry off. She saw me glancing around the room, and the bed against the wall. Before I could even speak, she said that they were across the hall, and down a couple of doors. We were going to be on the same side of the hall, but she decided to upgrade to this room. I smiled at her, pulled her to me in a hug. I thanked her for inviting me, promising to enjoy the hell out of it. I leaned down, and kissed her. The kisses started to turn passionate, and she soon had a hand between us stroking me.

I lifted her up, and placed her against the wall. She managed to get me into position, and as soon as I felt her moist opening, I slowly slid her down onto me. We both groaned in pleasure. She put her arm around my neck, and locked her ankles around my waist as I worked myself in and out of her. She seemed to be in a different world as I continued to fuck her against the wall. He eyes were closed, and she had a smile on her face. Something about seeing her like that brought me to the edge quickly. I warned her that I could not last, and began shooting my cum inside of her. Once I was done, she kissed me, and asked me how I was feeling. I told her great, but was sorry I finished so quickly. I could not last long when I saw how beautiful she looked. She said it was great, unhooked herself from me. She said we should get some sleep as we were to get started first thing in the morning. That night, she curled up beside me, and we fell asleep quickly. I was still nervous about meeting the parents, but that did not stop me from getting a good night's sleep.

She woke me up with a flurry of activity. As soon as she saw me stirring, she excitedly told me that we had overslept, and were to meet up with everyone in 20 minutes in the hotel restaurant for breakfast. She was wearing a long T-shirt, and I noticed her breasts swaying as she moved around, getting herself ready to go. I hopped up, and kissed her neck as I went to take a shower. I only wished we had time to take one together.

While I was washing myself, the realization that I would be meeting Diane's parents, Diane's father more importantly, struck me. I knew that all he would be thinking of when he met me was "So, this is the guy that is fucking my daughter." I was brought back to reality when Diane yelled into the bathroom that if I made her late to breakfast, I would not be getting any all week. I told her that I was hurrying. I was clean and dressed, but not shaven in no time. We hopped into an elevator, and once inside, I leaned in to whisper to her. I told her that I better get a kiss from her now, as I am sure I would not get much attention until we turned in. She smiled, and kissed me, then asked if I was still worried about meeting her parents.

"I am nervous, but not unwilling. We are not in a traditional relationship, and it sounds like they know the whole story. No matter how old you are, you will still be daddy's little girl, and I am they guy sleeping with her."

She smiled again, and told me that it would not be so bad.

Once we reached the restaurant, she led me to a table with an older couple, and her little boy. As we approached, the man stood up, and hugged Diane, thus deepening my distress. She went to her mom, and gave her a hug, the knelt down to play with her son for a moment. Her father looked me up and down, held out his hand, and introduced himself. I took his hand, meeting his firm handshake. Overall, I was put at ease fairly quickly. There was lively banter, and they did a good job not to alienate me.

We planned the day, figuring out what rides to take, what Diane's son would enjoy, and what the adults could withstand. Diane wanted to ride at least one roller coaster. When I said I had never been on one, she gave me a look of disbelief. My discomfort began to return when she piped up that we would have to 'break my cherry'. Her mother did not make matter any better when she added that I was blushing. Diane told them about how uneasy I was about meeting them, as we are not in a 'traditional' relationship.

I thought to myself "Oh my God, I just want to die." I looked to her father to gauge his reaction, but he was smiling at my discomfort. "Is this because he wants me to be miserable for defiling his daughter, or am I taking this too seriously" I wondered.

He must have noticed my condition, and said that I was not to worry. She is an adult, a great mother, and can decide on her own how to live her life. At least I did not have to worry about imminent death by his hands. I felt a little more at ease as we made our way to the park. Should I act like her boyfriend or what? That was my new predicament.

We got to the park, and the parents offered to take her son for a hour while I 'broke my cherry'. Being uncomfortable, I could not control my mouth when I said "Will it be painful?" Her father almost choked as he started laughing. In that brief moment that I said it, to now I must have gone bright red. Her mother started cackling with glee, pointing out how bad I was blushing. Diane stared at me in disbelief, yet smiling. She leaned down to her son, gave him a kiss, and told him she would see him in just a little bit, and we went our separate ways.

Once out of earshot, she started laughing, saying that I was unbelievable for saying that, but her parents must like me. I was quite at ease when I considered the rest of the day. With high spirits, Diane grabbed my hand, and we walked to her choice of roller coaster.

I did not fully realize how she was dressed until we got on the ride. I was anxious about the ride, and I looked at her when it started to move. It was jerky at first, and I noticed her breasts were jiggling. She caught me staring at her, and when I saw her nipples harden, I realized she was not wearing a bra. Perhaps a tight T-shirt under her outer shirt to help restrain her breasts, not there was no bra. I took her hand as we started up the incline. Before I knew it, the ride was over, and I was still alive. My cherry was busted.

We met up with her parents, and they turned her son over to us. Diane said that they should go have fun, and we would meet them for lunch. Everyone checked to make sure that they had a cell phone among each group, and we went our own way. I should mention that Diane's son's name is Sean. We had a fun time. He wanted to try the bumper cars, and as a shock wanted to ride with me. As we got into our cars, I whispered to Diane that she might want to turn her high beams off so as not to blind the other drivers. She gave me a puzzled look, and I glanced down quickly. She took notice that I was referring to her nipples, and she smacked my arm, yet it looked like they got harder. Sean and I got in our car, and I looked at him and asked "Are you ready to do some damage?"

He laughed and said "YEAH!" I worked the pedals and he turned us all around the place. While he got the hang of it, Diane barreled into use from behind. Sean gave me a surprised look, and I told him to get her. We bumped each other, and then the ride was done. We walked over to a pond, and Sean was tossing food to the fish. I took that moment to whisper to her that I thought I was supposed to be bumping her from behind. She smiled devilishly and said that she thought it might be her turn for awhile. I glanced at her still erect nipples, and longed for the day to end.

We continued having fun until around 1, and decided to have lunch. Sean went on and on about everything we had done, especially about the bumper cars. Her parents said that they were going to take in a bunch of shows, some for children, and asked Sean if he wanted to go. He was quick to see magic, and the sea lions. After lunch, Diane cleared up for me that this was a chance for her parents to spend time with Sean, and her chance to be an adult. The plan was for her to have free time to do whatever, especially since I was there. We went on some more rides. It was getting very warm. I noticed that ride that splashes down into a pool of water, soaking everyone that happens to be standing on the bridge overhead. I motioned Diane to it, and said that there was a great chance to cool off.

I forgot about how she was dressed. Either she did as well, or did not care. Once the water hit us, you could clearly make out her breasts. When I noticed, I grabbed her to me, and hugged her. I told her that she was putting on quite a show, and perhaps needed to warm up a little. She said that rubbing them against my chest would not make them go down, and that she was already a little warm. I was soon relieved, and disappointed when she pulled her shirt away from her body, and once separated from her skin, things were not as obvious.

After a while, she spoke with her parents about dinner plans. They said that Sean was not going to last long, and that they would just take him back to the room, and would eat there. Diane told me that we were on our own for the rest of the night. We went on many rides, saw a couple of shows, and when it started to get dark out, made our way to a park, and rested on a bench. I put my arm around her as a breeze chilled us both. She shivered, but then smiled at me, and took my other hand in hers, resting it on her lap. She asked how I was feeling, and I told her I felt wonderful, and thanked her again for inviting me. I kissed her on top of her head, and she snuggled into me, and we just sat there, and relaxed.

After a little while, I looked down at her, and asked her what we should eat. She laughed wickedly, and I proclaimed my innocence, that I was just hungry. She said that she was hungry too, but in more ways than one. We kissed for a minute, and then stood up. I felt very sore. Diane walked, and I gimped my way back to the hotel, and we went into the dining room for dinner. We had some alcohol, and it served to reduce my pain. After we ate, we made our way back to the room. I said that I wanted the Jacuzzi to loosen up. She said she would join me, but she had to call her parents to let her know she was back.

"Oh, just like in high school." I teased her. She dialed the phone, and I took that moment to come up behind her, and unfasten her shorts. She gave me a warning look, but I feigned innocence. I slid her shorts and panties off of her while she told her parents we were in, and going to clean up and get some sleep. I helped her step out of her shorts, the slowly started moving her shirts up. I was careful not to touch anything that would cause trouble. Once she hung up the phone, I pulled her shirts over her head. "See, I can behave sometimes." I told her.

12