Company Xmas Party Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Undressing me while I talk to my folks is behaving?" she challenged. I shrugged, and smiled. I pointed to the tub, and she grabbed my hand, and led me to it. She took her turn, and undressed me. She got in the tub behind me, and we sat down. Her legs were stretched enticingly around me. She leaned me back to her, and I could feel her breasts press against me back as she rubbed my shoulders.

After I was completely relaxed, we changed our position in the tub. She was sitting in my lap, and we were turned so we could bring our lips together for a kiss. She wrapped an arm around me neck, and we gently kissed for some time. We did not care when the turbulence of the water and ended, but once the water got cold, we decided that was enough.

I stepped out of the tub, and as soon as Diane stood up, I swept her off her feet, and I carried her to the bed. She let out a cry of surprise, and then giggled. I placed her on the bed, and then crawled in beside her. We lay on our sides, facing each other. I ran a finger from her shoulder, down her arm, to her hip, and down her thigh. I guess I was smiling, watching my finger make its journey because she asked me what was amusing. I said that I thought she was beautiful.

I brought my hand up to her face, and kissed her, telling her that she was beautiful from here, then kissed down to her neck. "Down to here" I said as I kissed down her arm, stopping to kiss a nipple. "And here" as I kissed her side and belly, to her hip. "And here" as I kissed down her thigh to her ankle. While I was at her feet, I slid a hand up, and squeezed her butt, telling her that I could not find anything that was not sexy on her. She huskily said that I forget to kiss that part, and she would not be convinced it was sexy until I did.

She rolled over onto her stomach, and instead of kissing her there, I slid all the way up until my mouth was against her ear, and my cock was pressed against her butt. I whispered to her that I would convince her. I kissed the back of her neck, and trailed kisses down her spine until I reached her lower back. I could feel her shiver as I kissed all around. I trailed my tongue from her back onto her left cheek, gave it a quick kiss, and then nipped at it with my teeth. She squealed, but did not turn over. I kissed the spot that I just nipped, and then moved a little lower, running my tongue to the crease where he butt and thigh meet.

I could smell her arousal now, and slid my hand up the inside of her thighs. She accommodated me, and I pressed a finger against her pussy. She moaned. I moved it up and down, trying to avoid stimulating her clit, and not pressing inside of her. Her hips began to undulate with my stroking finger. I continued to kiss her butt cheeks while I did this, and I asked her if she wanted me here as I pressed my finger inside of her. She moaned, and nodded her head. I stroked her a few times, pressing my fingers down onto her G spot causing her to groan each time. I pulled my finger out, and pressed it against her ass, and gently began to push it in. I asked her if she wanted me here instead. She gasped, but made no other sound.

I told her that maybe she needed more convincing. I removed my finger, and rubbed it over her clit, and I pressed my tongue against her ass. She reached back, and pulled her cheeks apart to give me better access. As I began pressing my tongue against her, I slid a finger inside of her pussy, and let another rub against her clit. She thrust her butt firmly against me face. I continued rubbing my fingers while I rimmed her ass. She was making some fierce noises. I worked her over for a few minutes, and then stopped. Quickly, I moved up her body before she could complete a protest, and slid my cock quickly inside of her extremely wet pussy. I pressed in about halfway before rocking back and forth. She had a hand on my thigh, and dug her nails into me as I rapidly rubbed over her G spot.

She would have alarmed the neighboring rooms with her yells had she not had her face in the mattress. I could already feel her wetness coating my balls and thighs, but she made no indication that she was done. Without warning, I slid my cock all the way inside of her, and pressed against her. Her head came up from the mattress, and she turned to look at me, but had her eyes closed. She begged me to fuck her hard, and I did just that. I pulled all the way out and pressed back in again, knowing she liked it when I entered her. I did this a few more times, and then began to furiously fuck her.

She let out a little yelp each time I thrust into her. I was pumping into her as fast as I could, and she continued to soak me. I had felt her get wet before, but this was entirely new. As I grew a little tired, I slowed down, but continued to steadily fuck Diane. I asked her what she was thinking about to get her so worked up. She said that she had not had a good 'screw' in awhile, and needed the release. I asked if there was anything else, perhaps the thought of being naughty, having me kiss her butt. She grinned, but said nothing. I brought myself more upright, and pressed my thumb against her ass. I asked her if the thought of me playing with this had anything to do with it. She began shaking her head, saying that she was a good girl, and would never think naughty thoughts like that.

"You would never think about letting a guy put a finger in here?" I asked her as I slid a finger inside her ass. I continued to thrust my cock inside her pussy while I did this. She said, "Oh, that would be dirty."

"How do you explain letting me put my tongue there?"

"You are a wicked boy doing that to me. I never asked you to do it" she said with mock innocence.

"A good girl would not have spread her butt cheeks open, inviting a boy to put his tongue there. Maybe you are not a good girl. I think you are a bad girl who needs her butt spanked. Maybe then you would be a good girl?"

"Maybe" is all she said.

"Maybe you do not want to be a good girl. I think you like being a dirty girl. I think you want me to put my tongue here" I said as I resumed stroking my finger in her ass. "I think you like my finger here. I bet you cannot wait for me to put my cock in your ass. Tell me I am wrong."

I continued to move my cock in her pussy, and my finger in her ass. Even slowing down the pace, she was just as wet as ever. I decided to continue with this, and tease her a little more. I pulled my finger out, and placed the head of my cock against her ass, and pressed lightly. I started to say that a bad girl would push back, and a good girl would move forward, but before I could finish, she was pressing her ass against me. I pressed a little harder, and the head of my cock just popped inside of her.

The instant squeezing of her ass around the head of my cock, and looking down to see her ass stretched around me instantly put me over the edge. Never had I been instantly brought to orgasm, but with a loud groan I began pumping my cum in her ass. I tried my hardest to hold still. She kept muttering "oh my God" with every jet of cum shooting into her. I thought she was hurting, and did not want to make it worse. After a moment, she had a look of wonder on her face as she told me that she did not think it would actually go in so easily. I asked her how much it hurt. She said that it did hurt, but not like she expected. "It had stung when it went in, but beyond that, it felt really good."

I told her how it looked having her ass stretched around my cock, and she said that we would have to do it right. She told me that I needed to pull out, and I began to oblige. I watched as her ass stretched to release me. I went slow hoping to not cause her any more pain, and after a moment I just popped out. Diane sprawled out on the bed, with a hand reaching back to her ass.

I lay down beside her, hoping she was not upset, but when she looked at me, she still had that look of wonder. She told me that she was just going to tease me by pressing against me, but all of a sudden, I was inside of her. She continued to rub her butt, and told me that tomorrow we had to go get something to make it easier, because she wanted to do it again. "That was so intense." she kept telling me. "Past the stinging, I cannot believe how good it felt."

I grinned at her, and told her that she really was a dirty girl. She looked at me with mock disbelief, but I reminded her of what I was saying just before the deed happened. "A bad girl would have pushed back, while a good girl would have moved away. You pushed back. You wanted me to put my cock in your ass." As I said this, I rolled her onto her side, facing me, and slid my hand between her legs, and began rubbing her pussy. She began moaning, and I noticed that she was still rubbing her butt, running her fingers over her asshole. "I bet you cannot wait until tomorrow so you can feel my cock going all the way in your ass. You cannot wait for me to fuck your ass, can you?" That was all it took, and she began shaking, and her orgasm caused her to buck for several seconds.

After she called down, I rolled on my back, and pulled her to me. She wrapped an arm around me, draped a leg over mine, and with her head on my chest, we fell asleep.

12