Company Xmas Party Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there while she stroked two fingers in my ass. She had her other arm over my back for balance, and managed to slap my ass to get me moving. "I can't, not while you are doing that."

"Doing what?" she asked while pushing back in, making sure to put pressure on my prostate. I groaned helplessly. "Get moving."

I started gingerly walking. She kept pumping her fingers in me in time with our steps. I felt like I would explode. I could not believe that just her fingers in my ass was doing this to me. I convinced myself it was everything leading up to this. She had me in such a state of arousal that nearly anything would set me off. We reached the bar, and I took a cup of beer, and handed it back. She had to remove her fingers from my ass to drink it, and I welcomed the break. This party had to end soon. I was not sure I could make it.

We were off to the side while Diane finished her beer when Amber's husband came over. She told him that I liked motorcycles, and he was as well. He began chatting with me about bikes, and places to ride. This was the first time we had talked, and I found him to be nice enough. Easy to talk to. I was caught up talking, and Diane passed up the cup. "You might want to keep that handy for a bit." she told me. I half heard her, and kept it in hand while I chatted with Amber's husband. I am not sure how long we talked, but I needed to get my mind off what Diane had done. She gracefully let me be, at least for a time. While I talked, I felt her rubbing around my ass again. "Oh no" I thought. I could not really tell what she was doing, just rubbing her fingers up and down, passing over my asshole. Each time she did, I shivered.

While the husband was going on about riding the Dragon's tail, Diane said loud enough for us to hear that she needed to rest on my back for a moment. His eyebrows went up at hearing her voice. "Yep, a guy and a girl in here." Why was it so strange? We trade off leaning over so we both do not get tired. With that, I leaned over a bit and felt Diane's arm come to rest on my back. She let out a sigh, and the husband went on with his story. I was not surprised to feel something on my ass again, as Diane was intent of torturing me tonight. I tried not to pay it any attention, but that became impossible.

Something larger than a finger began to push against me. I felt it press against my asshole, and start to work its way in. It felt big. It kept sliding in, and I was shocked at how little pain I felt. Like Diane said, it stung, but it was not bad. It seemed to slide in forever. I had lost track of the story being told to me, as my attention was drawn elsewhere. I felt Diane put her hand over my waist and down my legs as she pushed harder. Both hands were on my legs, so what was going on? She kept pushing, and I kept feeling it slide deeper in my ass.

"Here is your punishment." she leaned up to whisper to me. When she did, she pushed it deeper. I was ashamed to admit that this felt great. I was still confused because I could feel her hands on my back and legs. She finally stopped, and I managed to focus on the story being told to me. He soon finished, and excused himself, leaving me to figure out what happened.

"What is going on? What are you doing?" I demanded. "I am pretty sure you have not had a cock for as long as I have known you. I never bumped into one while licking your pussy, anyhow."

"I bought one, just for tonight." She then started to slide it out, and then back in again. I groaned louder than I intended. "After we tried the costume on, and figured out I should be in back, I decided to get back at you for how you fucked my ass. I hope you like it as much as I did."

We stood out of the way, and Diane crawled up my back a little more. She grabbed my hips, and began steadily fucking my ass with her newly purchased cock.

I began to wonder if they could tell what was happening from the outside. What did it look like in a horse costume when one person is fucking the other? I was brought back to the moment when it went even deeper inside of me, and I felt Diane press against my ass.

"Is that it? Is it all the way in? I asked her.

"Yes, dear. You have taken as much as I can give you in here." She kept pumping into me, going faster until I am sure it looked suspicious from the outside. I was going to cum soon. Diane reached around me, and took the cup from me. Her other hand took hold my my cock, and she began stroking it as fast as she was fucking my ass. I was soon biting my lip hard to not make any noise as the cum fired from by cock. I grunted over and over as I did not think I would ever stop coming. The sensation from the stop of my cock was unreal. I had never felt anything like that before. Diane kept pumping away, and both my cock and my ass until she felt my cock begin to go soft.

I was out of breath, and weak in the knees. I just stood there afraid that I might fall over if I tried to move. Diane stilled her motions in my ass, but left it in place. "Let's get you to the bathroom so you can clean up."

Stupidly, I just nodded my head, and began walking. Diane was not ready, so she fell a step behind which caused her new cock to start to slide out of my ass. That brought another groan from me. It was by no means unpleasant. She got in step, and slid it back in again. As we walked, I was getting fucked in the ass all over again, and my cock got hard. We reached the out of the way bathroom, but the door was locked, so we had to wait. The hallway was darker, and no one was around us. Diane still had one hand in front of me holding the cup she collected my cum into. She felt my cock hit her arm, and knew I was hard again. While we were secluded, Diane took the opportunity to start fucking me again.

"How are you doing? Do I need to use more lube?" she asked me even though she was already pumping my ass again. I was doing just fine, and resigned myself to the assfucking I was receiving. I began to notice that she was panting a little as well.

"No, this is good. I would not have believed I could be gay."

"This does not make you gay." she panted.

"I know, but this feels so good, I could have been gay. You keep going, and I am going to cum without touching my cock."

She was really panting now. "If you are getting to hot, stop before you have a stroke." I told her, but secretly did not want her to stop.

"No, it's not that. Trust me." She handed me the cup, and grabbed my hips, and began fucking me as fast as she could.

After a couple more moments she nearly screamed "OH...CUMMING!!!" That was all it took for me, and I started shooting again. After I started, I took hold of my cock, and stroked myself until I was done. I realized that I had not used the cup. So much for the deposit on the costume.

Soon after, the door opened up, and a couple walked out. They were both smiling like they were being mischievous. We hurried in, and quickly pulled the costume apart. I felt the new cock pull out of me with a bit of a pop. I turned around to see Diane standing there with her shorts on, but a purple cock sticking out from the fly. "It's a strap-on." she told me as a matter of fact. It was about the same size as my cock. I would have sworn that it was as long as a baseball bat. I reached back, and rubbed my ass. My crack was coated with lube. She reached into the costume, and pulled out a bag and a couple of other small items. We stepped out of the costume entirely, and there we were. I was naked from the waist down, and she from the waist up. She unfastened her shorts and slid them down revealing nothing but the harness for her cock. She then took that off, and I saw something slide out from her pussy. She explained that it rubbed her clit, and slid in and out a little while she fucked me. That is why she came, but said she was so turned on by my enjoying getting fucked in the ass, she could have cum from that alone.

I tossed the cup away, and showed her the inside of the costume. It was obvious that we were not wearing it any more tonight. We were both drenched in sweat. I kicked it to the side, and pushed Diane against the sink. She still had the fake cock in her hands, and had been trying to put it in the bag. I kissed her hungrily. My fingers slid up her side, and my thumbs flicked over her still erect nipples. She moaned into my mouth, as she was still hungry for more. After a few minutes of making out against the sink, I pulled away, and suggested we start picking up. She found me a cloth and knelt down behind me, and gently wiped the lube away. When she was done, she spun me around, and proceeded to lick my cock clean. I was amazed that I was hard again. She stood up, and began cleaning off her strap-on. I felt the lust beginning to rise again, but set to finishing up.

I put the costume aside, and removed our rolled up clothes from the back end. I noticed then that my underwear I planned to use was in fact there. It was a complete set up. Nothing was a coincidence tonight. I decided to turn the tables. I pulled her bra and panties aside, and set them out of sight before kneeling in front of Diane, and turning her to face me. I pulled her leg up over my shoulder, and was quickly sliding my tongue over her pussy. She was still wet, and ready for more. She was quickly pressing her fingers in my shoulders, getting closer to another orgasm.

"I want you to do something for me now." I said, pulling away.

"Don't stop now!" she complained.

"I want you to finish the party with that cock inside of you. What do you say?" I leaned back in, and started licking her clit again.

"Why don't we wait until we get to my place?"

I took her panties from their hiding spot, and tore them. She was shocked, but I asked her again. Before she could answer, I went back to tonguing her pussy some more.

"No way now." she said defiantly.

I took her bra out, and pulled it in two pieces. Now she only had her shirt to cover her breasts. It would be obvious she did not have a bra. "Your good T-shirt is next. Then you get to show off to everyone at the party. I saw how transparent it got. You up to showing off?" I returned to her pussy again.

"Ok, just keep going!" I did, and soon she was cumming all over my face, pulling me harder into her pussy.

I got dressed, and let her get her composure. I wadded up our sweaty clothes, and put them in the costume, along with her shredded panties and bra. Diane put on her T-shirt, but complained that it was too obvious that she was braless. I rubbed my hands over her nipples, amazed at how hard the remained. "Here, put your other shirt on first, then this one." She did, and it helped, a little. I looked in the medicine cabinet, and offered her a couple of Band-Aids. She looked at me quizzically. "Put these over your nipples to hide them." I expected her to laugh, or anything else except to take them, and put them over her nipples. They did a decent job of smoothing them out.

Now came the fun part. I grabbed the fake cock, and told her to get ready. She put a foot on the toilet, and I placed it at the opening to her pussy. I rubbed it around, and watched as she got wetter. I started to slide it in a little, and then pulled it back out. I went a little deeper, and back out. I was soon fucking her in earnest. She was gasping out loud. I considered being mean, and not letting her cum again, but decided against it. I pressed the thumb from the left hand against her clit, and she began bucking like crazy, crying out loudly as her cum began to flow from around the fake cock. Once she was done, I pushed it back inside her, and helped her step into her jeans. She managed to pull them up, and get situated. She took a step, and I could see her quiver. "I can't do this. I am going to cum just from walking out of here."

"Just go with it. You can claim you drank too much, and are just woozy." I grinned at her, letting her know I was not going to let her off the hook. "You made me walk to the bathroom with it in my ass, you can do this."

She steeled her resolve, and reached for the door. She opened it up, and we walked out. I watched her ass in her jeans and she took a few steps. I hoped she was going out of her mind with pleasure like she made me endure. After a dozen steps, she stopped, and when I was beside her, she grabbed my arm tight. "I ca- I can't do it. It feels like I am soaking through my jeans. Please don't make me do this. Please. This is embarrassing." I could see the pleading in her eyes, and I took pity on her. We started back to the bathroom.

"Just keep walking, and do not stop for anything." I told her. She kept a tight grip on my arm, and we made our way. We were nearly there when she started to get wobbly. She clenched her eyes shut, but I kept her moving. We reached the bathroom, and I closed the door. She was leaning against the sink, chest heaving, working to hold herself up. Figuring she was not going to be able to do it herself, I opened up her jeans, and pealed them down her legs. Before she could step out of them, she squatted to allow room to remove the fake cock. It started to slowly slide out of her pussy, but I grabbed it, and started to push it back in. It was totally covered in her cum by now, as were her thighs, and there was a spot on her jeans.

I decided it would be cruel to have made her go through that, and now allow her release again, so I began pumping it in and out of her. She was still panting heavily, biting her lip, and screwing her eyes shut. I started moving the fake cock faster. I was fucking her with it as fast as I could, and he juices were flying everywhere. She appeared to be in a constant state of orgasm, but I was wrong. She yelped very loudly, and she began to squirt drenching my hand and her jeans in the process. Her stomach was spasming uncontrollable. I put my arm around her, and she just let go of the counter, and I slid her to the floor once I pulled the dildo from her drenched pussy.

"How do you feel?"

"Tired. Satisfied."

"Do you think you can make it out with this still inside of you?" The look of shock on her face made me chuckle. "I am kidding, let's get packed up, and get you home." I left her lying there, and realized we were going to leave without the costume, or anything else. I packed everything away as best I could, and helped Diane up. We noticed the mess of her jeans.

"Did I wet myself? Oh my God, I am so embarrassed." She covered her face with her hands. I grabbed them, and smiled at her.

"No, believe it or not, you squirted all over the place when you came. It was amazing. I thought you were possessed."

"Really? I always thought that was a myth."

"I guess not. You really did. I thought you were constantly cumming, but then you let loose. Before that, you looked like you were already cumming."

She shrugged, and said she did not have much choice, and pulled her jeans up. She carried part of the costume so she could cover up the mess, and we slowly headed out. Once we left the bathroom, we noticed a couple of people waiting. They were grinning as we walked by, and one lady sniffed they air from the bathroom. I could hear her whisper something about sex, and she and another lady walked in.

We continued on, and found Amber near the door. We bid her goodnight, explaining that Diane had a little too much to drink. We thanked her for the party, and headed out into the cool night. We reached the sidewalk, and I handed another part of the costume to Diane, taking up her free hand. Since she was walking steadily now, I felt she could deal with it. I quickly pulled up her shirts, and peeled the Band-Aids off her nipples. She yelped, and I was rewarded with erect nipples straining her shirt again.

"That's better." I grabbed all of the costume from her, and she rubbed her nipples through the shirts.

"That smarted." she said, continuing to rub.

We walked the block to the car, and loaded the costume into the trunk. I opened her door, and helped her in, and quickly ran around, and got in the driver's side.

I started the car, and looked over at her. "Wow, what a night, huh? I am surprised I can even sit down after the ass reaming you gave me."

She grinned at me, and put a hand on her stomach. "I take it you are not mad then?"

"Maybe I should be, but no way. I am embarrassed that I came twice from it. I see why gay guys do it." I smiled at her.

"What, you going to leave me now for another man?" she teased.

"Not likely. Besides, you were the one getting felt up by women in there."

"Only because you let it happen. I cannot believe you did that. I was not even sure I was going to go through with it until you pulled that last stunt."

"So, how come you did not want to walk through the party with that cock inside of you, cumming in front of everyone? That would have been sexy as hell."

"Seriously? No way I would take a chance like that. What if someone else from the office was out there and saw?"

"How would that be any different to someone seeing you fucking me in the ass with a strap-on in the middle of the party?" I felt my cock start to stir again. "We better get out of here. I hope you are up for more, because you unleashed something tonight."

"Really? I am not sure what I have left, but I will make you are taken care of."

"Before we go, you better get those wet jeans off my seat."

She stared at me, and then realized what I was talking about. She opened her jeans up, and slid them down her legs to the floor of the car.

"That's better."

I put the car in gear, and away we went.

12