Compelled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The eye-opener was the feel of a warm and sexy figure wrapped in my arms. I woke with a shock. It was early morning. The sun had just peeked out of its hiding and so had my cock from its sleeping place. I think that the penis is called cock due to its resemblance of early morning rising like the He-Hen. Well the erection compelled me to go for another shot before the appearance of Kiran. I disengaged myself from the sleeping beauty and went to the toilet to pee. Heavy bladder speeds ejaculation, which I never ever wanted to happen. Brushing teeth and toilet utility could not hold me long.

Komal was fast asleep. I neared her from behind. Her upper leg was slightly bent forward. This presented her rear in a very attractive way. Had it not been one of my earliest encounters, I would have certainly gone for her arse. Now I had to stay as a learner. So pussy was the only hole or whole for me. I closed in like spoons. She woke up realising the situation. I gave her a light kiss in the nape of her neck, licking her earlobe. A smile spread on her face. To me this smile was like the whole world was lit up. I placed my cock between her ass-cheeks. A little rub and all the softness evaporated. Now it seemed like an iron rod encased in a silken cloth. I was amazed that I had never felt so hard or I had not noticed it earlier, that with all my might I was unable to bend it. After lying behind her for a moment, I tried to insert into her. I think the angle was not very appropriate for this. So I asked for her help. She brought her hand from the front and holding my cock by its head placed it between her lower lips, exactly on the opening of the ‘waiting for being impregnated’ pussy. I pushed it in but it was not very convenient. After a few pushes I placed my hand on the back of her neck and slightly started bending her forward. This made it easier for me. Now the whole shaft was working like a piston.

“Do you have a fever?” I asked.

“No. What made you think so?”

“Then why are you so hot in there?’’

A smile passed her lips. “It is the normal body heat”. I looked surprised at this. After a while I slowly turned her on her belly. Placing a pillow under her pelvis raised her bum. The spouting slit was now opened to be hammered. I could not believe myself taking pleasure in beating hard into the (trimmed) bush. I really appreciated the English, who did not like beating about the bush; especially when you have a bush to beat. The feel her bum under my thighs was lovely. I made her spread her legs and placing my feet at the sides of her back, started swinging into her. The strokes were quite forceful. The posture helped a lot. She told me that I was being rough. So after a good bit of pouncing on her, I turned her sideways. The lower leg was straight while the upper bent. Placing my feet on the sides of her lower leg I shoved it in. now I moved slow and tender. I had not expected it but with each stroke as my cock went into her, my balls had to slide on her inner thigh. This massage of the balls along with her grip of the pussy helped by the pressure of her upper leg triggered my system. I was in such a state of pleasure that I could not hold back my ejaculation; I never wanted to hold it as well. I collapsed on her. We lay panting for a while, till I got up and took a shower. After getting dressed I headed for the kitchenette to get something to eat to make up for my lost calories.

We were over with the breakfast when a knock at the door announced the coming of Kiran. I opened the door and let her in. Silence was the order of the day. Till I requested them to leave, Kiran had remained dumb. Her eyes were searching for answers to the questions, not asked. I remained stiff. When I opened the door for them I called Kiran and told her to see me latter that day. She gave a nod and I closed the door behind her. I wanted her to leave before she reads any signs of joy on my face. I also needed time to plan to seduce Kiran as she had used me, her love, as a breeding horse. This had to be done soon before she decides not marrying ‘a used fellow’.

To be continued …

Till then please let me know your opinion about my story. THANKS.

12