Compete For A Virgin

Story Info
She wants to lose her virginity. Perfectly.
5.2k words
4.19
115.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taurents
taurents
233 Followers

It wasn't that Tracy had intended to still be a virgin at 25. She certainly wasn't keeping it until she met the love of her life, nor was she religious. Her hesitation was because of all of the horror stories she had heard from friends since her mid teens. She had decided to wait until she met a man whom she could trust to do the job properly.

She had plenty of dates, as she was an attractive girl with dimpled cheeks and a firm 34c bust, the cleavage of which she was happy to display. She also possessed a long and shapely pair of legs.

Her dates rarely complained about her virginity, she went home with a mouth tasting salty or with hands desperately needing to be washed often enough to ensure that her dates were content.

Her innocence didn't worry her until she began sharing a flat with three other girls around her own age None of the three; Rachel, Sally and Jane had a regular boyfriend but nevertheless they did have fulfilling sex lives.

Tracey often saw the parade of guys collecting her friends and, later, lying alone in her bed she would hear the front door open and the whispered giggling as each flatmate led her conquest to her own bedroom.

It was listening to the feral sounds of lovemaking through the thin walls that decided her that the time had come to destroy her hymen once and for all.

In the morning the guys were often still around, they didn't realise that the ruthlessness of the girls meant that they would never be back again.

On one occasion Rachel's partner from the previous night made a blatant play for Sally over a morning coffee. She suddenly remembered that she had a broken shelf in her bedroom, which needed a strong man to fix, she led him into the bedroom by the hand.

From the gasping and panting which filled the air for the next hour or so it must have been a particularly heavy shelf. Rachel was quite untroubled, he had been a toy which, played with once, was now discarded.

Tracey became more and more aware that the loss of her virginity was becoming a matter of urgency. However she still wanted it done properly so that she could look back and recall the event with pleasure.

After weeks of thought she called a flat meeting.

They met on a Wednesday evening, the only day that they could all get out of dates. Tracey poured them each a wine.

"I've decided to give up being a virgin" She paused to let the cheers subside. "But, I need your help"

Questioning looks gathered over their faces, she put her hand up to prevent the flow of questions.

"I'm placing an advert, it's when the replies come that I will need your help" She read the advert to them:

"Young lady, 25, has decided to make the ultimate gift to the most charming and persuasive man to reply to this advert. Please send a recent photo, a full description of yourself and the reason I should choose you"

It closed with a box number.

"When the replies come this is what I want you to do .........."

A week or so later......

Even Tracey had not expected quite so many replies, over 500 piled in. The four girls read each one dismissing them on the grounds of looks, age, attitude and whereabouts.

They were finally left with 9 with whom they all agreed that Tracey might have something in common.

Tracey wrote to all nine inviting each to report to the flat at 7pm the following Wednesday.

Between 6.40 and 7.10 they arrived. Jane dressed simply in Jeans and jumper with no make up and hair brushed back in a pony tail let each in and introduced them to Sally and Rachel who were similarly dressed.

The girls poured the guys drinks and made small talk while waiting for Tracey.

At 7.20 Tracey opened her bedroom door and stepped into the living room.

In contrast to the other girls her hair was piled high on her head, her make up was flawless. She wore a white front buttoning dress which showed her cleavage and, as she walked, a flash of thigh. Her legs were encased in sheer brown nylon and her feet in 5" high heels. An aroma of exotic perfume lingered in the air around her.

She introduced herself to each of the guys and shook their hands.

Finally she took a seat facing them all and crossed her legs giving an enticing though brief view of the joys beyond her hemline. "Thanks for coming guys, I'm Tracey and I lodged the advert"

"As you may have guessed I am still a virgin but have decided that I will no longer be so at the end of this month. However to take my virginity I want a guy who exudes charm and sexual finesse to initiate me. I want it to be memorable. One of you will be that guy"

"My friends here are more experienced than me so I have asked them to decide which one of you will be the one most suited to deflowering me"

"The date for my loss of virginity will be the 31st of this month. Between now and then I want each of you to have a date with each of my friends. They will assess your most seductive wiles, your charm, your attentiveness and sense of flattery and will make their recommendation to me"

She stood. "Because I am the ultimate goal it would only be fair to whet your appetite a little and give you a glimpse of what one of you will be fully enjoying in a few weeks time". She began unbuttoning her dress, finally shrugging it off her shoulders revealing a white platform bra, a wispy white thong with tie sides and hold up stockings.

"My breasts are firm". She reached behind and unclipped her bra "One of you will have the opportunity to see my nipples stiffen beneath your touch."

"She tugged free the knots on her thong. "My bush is neatly trimmed and conceals my vulva, which has never yet experienced penile penetration. The lucky one here will need to ensure that your words, kisses and caresses will lubricate me sufficiently to permit smooth entrance"

"I'll leave you to sort out your dates with my friends". Naked she walked back to her room leaving the guys open-mouthed.

In her room she shook with excitement, never before had she been totally naked with one guy let alone nine. Oh she had been topless a few times and even allowed guys to remove her panties beneath her skirt in order to touch her, but never had she revealed everything at once to any guy.

Back in the living room the girls were planning their next nine dates leaving a full evening between each one.

This meant that the final set of dates would be just two days before the date set by Tracey for her defloration. Time for them all to determine who would be invited to take her out on what they had dubbed Hymen Day.

The following day was the day of the first dates. Tracey had insisted that all the girls wore skirt and front buttoning blouses and rear catch bras. She wanted to be sure that on the big day there would be no awkward fumbling going on, it was her way of training the guys.

The cream short skirt and matching blouse she would wear on hymen day hung unworn in her wardrobe still in protective wrappers as was the lingerie she had chosen.

Tracey had decided that on each date day the guys would all see her, even if only briefly so, wearing a short silk dressing gown she opened the door to each of the three guys; Pete, Rod and Steve who turned up to collect their dates.

In the handbag of each girl was a small score card which they would, discreetly score points in various categories. The items included: colour of eyes, pleasant after shave?, standards of courtesy, venue chosen for date, when he first kissed, when (and where), the first touch took place, was this too early too late or just about right, was he gentle? Body description, his kinks, his fantasies, his size and girth, staying power, a long laster? And finally in what way could he have impressed more.

Each of the girls was to keep the scores to herself until the end of the audition period so as not to allow any of the others to prejudge a guy before her date with him.

From about 11.30pm the three couples began returning. Lying in her bed Tracey could hear the whispers, the moans, the sighs and the screams. She knew that there was a 33% chance that one of the guys , at that moment between the thighs of one of her friends would soon be between hers.

As she listened to the sounds of primeval pleasure coming at her from all angles Tracey turned so that she was lying on her stomach, she inched her right hand down beneath herself gently playing with her outer lips. Her left hand she placed on the back of her thighs just below her buttocks, she could feel the moist heat of her pussy and slipped her right index finger a little way inside her, using her left index and middle fingers to open herself up.

She slowly thrust the finger deeper inside and wriggled her little finger so that it was toying with her clitoris button. This had long been her favourite position for masturbation.

She controlled the speed of her pleasure, listening to the sounds around her imagining one of the guys thrusting his stiff tool into her yielding flesh.

She wished she had made the short list shorter, she wouldn't have so long to wait. She could hear Rachel over the other sounds "Oh yes, yes yes. Tracey's a lucky bitch getting this for her first ohhh fuuckkkk"

Her final cuss seemed to act as a trigger to those in adjacent rooms and the air was filled with screams and final guttural grunts . Tracey's own scream was lost in the shrieks.

As she subsided she thought, ' So Rachel has already decided for me', she made a mental note to check the guy Pete out when he collected Sally in six days time.

As the sounds eased off Tracey drifted off to sleep. Next morning she tried to judge which of her friends seemed most content. They refused to answer her probing questions, they had agreed that there would be no comparisons of the guys until all of the girls had taken their chance to judge them.

That day was Friday with no dates, instead all four girls went for a pizza then a nightclub. Sally and Rachel found a couple of guys with whom they disappeared while Jane and Traceyl were left chatting to two other guys.

As the evening progressed Tracey allowed hers to fumble inside her bra in a dark corner while their tongues explored each others mouths but she was glad that he wasn't a candidate, too clumsy with a bit of a pot belly. Not ideal for her first time.

She and Jane went back to the flat alone, Rachel and Sally having accepted an invite to party elsewhere.

Tracey managed to get from Jane that Rod, her date the previous night was nice but a little shy. She would say no more.

The next day Rachel and Sally arrived home about midday and took to their beds but thankfully they were up and ready when the next candidates arrived, Bill, Joe and Terry.

This time Tracey was dressed in a white negligee, her body was detectable beneath the fabric but not clearly.

She watched the three couples depart to their various destinations and settled down for the long wait for them to return and with them the sounds of excitement.

It seemed an eternity, in fact it was after 1am when the first; Jane and Terry arrived, they sat a while in the living room before Jane's bedroom door finally opened and closed. Tracey peeked out, there on the settee was Jane's blouse and bra. She wondered whether that would have happened if she had been sitting up when they got back. She wanted to see the guy's techniques in action for herself.

She picked up the blouse and bra, it wouldn't do for Bill and Joe to see a future dates lingerie lying discarded on returning with their own dates.

She lay in her room , listening to the pleasures of Jane and Terry and then later those of Sally and Bill and Rachel and Joe. Again she rolled on her front and joined in the waves of pleasure echoing through the flat.

Next day she sounded the girls out about the idea of her still being up when the couples returned home.

"I don't have a problem" said Rachel

"Nor me" said Jane

"But a suggestion" added Sally

The three looked at her.

"To be fair to the guys, stay up from their second date. Don't do it to the guys who still have to have their first date with us, and, make sure the lights are low and it might be a good idea if you're watching a blue movie, distract the guys from the fact that you are there."

"Agreed " said Tracey with relief , Sally's comments made sense and the guys were likely to be braver if the lights were low.

The girls spent a relaxing Sunday lounging around and ordered a take away in the evening.

On the Monday evening Dave , Paul and Jim arrived and again Tracey was left alone. This time the first arrival was Rachel and Paul and they instantly went into her room.

Tracy settled for another evening of being a listening tom.

Wednesday evening was the guys second date , this time Rachel got Rod while Sally had Pete. Tracey made a mental note to keep an eye and ear on Sally later on following Rachel's comment when he had been her lover.

Tracey was wearing a sheer black dress and beneath it wore a black basque and stockings. Judging by the guy's eyes her outfit was well appreciated. Steve, Jane's date for the evening had made a good impression by turning up with a bouquet of flowers for her. Another one to keep a close eye on thought Tracey.

By the time they began returning Tracey was curled up on one of the two settees with a glass of wine watching the video which Rachel had produced. The scene was of two girls in minute bikinis kissing each other while their boyfriends sat nearby in seats drinking beer and watching. The only light in the room was a small table lamp on the floor behind one of the settees.

Rachel was first home, she greeted Tracy with a kiss on the cheek before indicating to Rod that he should take a seat while she poured them both a drink. While Rachel was busying herself in the kitchen rod took a seat at the end of Tracey's settee.

"Have you had a good evening, or I should say are you having a good evening? "

"Seeing you sitting here has brightened it up even more "smiled Rod

Just then Rachel returned and sat on Rod's lap facing Tracy "The film gets better in a minute, the guys join in " she announced.

The door opened Sally and Peter arrived, Sally's face was flushed, the two had obviously been up to a little kissing and touching before they arrived. Sally's middle button was undone revealing her lacy bra.

Like Rod and Rachel Sally and Pete joined Tracey taking a seat on the adjacent settee. Tracey noticed that Rod was now nuzzling Rachel's neck and his hand was stroking her right tit. Rachel was trying to make small talk but it was clear that the distraction was becoming overpowering.

Meanwhile , although engrossed in the film Sally's blouse was now fully unbuttoned. At this point Jane and Steve arrived, after a few words they disappeared into Jane's bedroom. Tracey watched the TV, as Rachel had predicted the guys had joined in , the girls on screen were now busy sucking the cocks on display.

Meanwhile in real time in the dim light Tracey could see the pale flesh of Sally's tits while right beside her Rod was kissing Rachel who in turn had loosened his zip and was exploring within his trousers. Suddenly Tracey felt a hand on her own thigh. Rod was stroking her while kissing Rachel, she froze, what was she supposed to do, if she responded , in the randy state she was there was a strong chance that Hymen day could be a lot sooner than planned. If she pushed him off it could cause a scene; which could cause problems later.

It seemed unfair to allow him any contact at this stage without allowing the other guys the same privilege. She allowed his hand to explore her thigh a little until he came into contact with the suspender strap descending from her basque, and then took his hand and placed it firmly onto Rachel's thigh where her hem met her warm flesh. She was pleased to see that he took the hint and began sliding his hand upward towards Rachel's warm and, no doubt, receptive pussy.

Meanwhile Sally's blouse was now off, going topless in the living room was clearly her party piece. Peter's hand was high inside her skirt.

Both couples decided to move somewhere more private simultaneously. Tracey noticed Rod's eyes appraising Sally's tits, although this was only the second round of these three guys dates her tits had now been seen by all.

Left alone in the living room Tracey listened to the rustles, the squeals and the squeaks of the three beds. She switched off the video and slipped her dress off. Wandering around the flat in her basque, thong and stockings she paused outside each door wondering if one of these guys would be the one.

She slipped into her bedroom and pausing only to slip off her thong she lay down and began stroking her soaking wet pussy, like the other nights the sounds around her both haunted and excited her.

The next round of dates seemed to drag. Tracey was impatient for a decision. In his final visit Rod brought flowers for Sally, his date and Tracey. Nice but a little too smooth thought Tracey especially recalling how he had touched her up when kissing Rachel. Other than that the dates had passed without incident other than the type already recorded.

The night of the last date was like a school reunion , all six had of course met before albeit briefly and had been wondering what the one remaining would be like so there was a sense of excitement in the air when they left.

That excitement and the knowledge that the competition was nearly over made all 3 couples dive straight into the bedrooms on their return.

For the last time Tracey masturbated her excitement and anticipation away and fell into a deep sleep.

She woke next morning to find the guys gone and her flatmates waiting for her with a large file. Between them they had catalogued each of the guys, opening with their photo, their description, the individual score cards and a few comments the girls had added.

She began reading through the details:

Pete had a glowing report on his stamina and staying power from each of the girls. He had made his first kiss on two; Rachel and sally within 30 minutes of the date and touched each of their breasts while still in a pub although he had claimed each was an accident The girls gave him 85% Tracy thought 65% was nearer the mark

Rod had a reputation for a wandering eye and being a little too smooth, 40% all round. Only Sally reported his shyness.

Steve had come over as being quiet, very polite but a little shy and a very gentle love,r too gentle for Sally and Rachel. The girls gave him 60%

Bill was far too smooth that was reported by all 3 girls so he got 10%.

Joe had been funny, pleasant and competent in bed he scored 75%

Terry was popular with all of the girls and scored a massive 95% , he only lost 5% because they worried that his size may be too much for their virgin friend.

Dave managed a meagre 50% , although they couldn't say anything was actually wrong with him he had failed to light a major spark with any.

Paul did well with Rachel and Sally scoring 80% from each but Jane the quietest of the three gave him only 40% bringing his average down to just below 70%.

Jim the last of the candidates fared no better than Dave, in fact Rachel said he was far too boring.

Tracey read the results over and over. Her friends impatiently watched her face for any clues but she would not be rushed, she had held off all these years , another hour or two making a decision wouldn't hurt.

She took the file into the bedroom and lay on her single bed studying the photos , the score sheets and the comments over and over.

At 6pm she picked up the phone. When a male voice answered she said "Hi, its Tracey here, are you still free tomorrow night to take me out?"

She flatly refused to tell her friends whom she had chosen, it was their turn to wait around for a decision as she had for nearly four weeks.

taurents
taurents
233 Followers
12