Compete For A Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning she woke to breakfast in bed brought on a tray by Jane. "When you get up you don't have to lift a finger, we have the day all planned for you".

As she sat down in the living room a little later Sally sat beside her. "I'll give you a manicure while you watch TV"

"Later I'll do your hair" added Rachel.

"And I'll have a bath ready for you at 6pm "said Jane.

Her date was collecting her at 7.30pm and after a day of cosseting Tracey felt like a princess as she finally began getting dressed at 7pm. Her lingerie was cream consisted of a platform bra, thong, suspenders with light tan stockings. Over this she wore the blouse which only had three buttons, one slightly below her cleavage hinting at the bar between her bra cups. The skirt was very light at the waist but sufficiently stiff in the rest of the material to allow it to flare out slightly so that it didn't lie against her legs as she walked. She felt almost naked below the waist when she wore it.

There was a knock at the door at precisely 7.30, the three made a dash to answer it while Tracey sat calmly smiling at their almost teenage excitement to see whom she had chosen.

"Steve" they screamed at once

Before they could leave Rachel insisted on giving him a mother hen chat about taking care of Tracey and being a gentleman. He flushed with embarrassment until Tracey rescued by him by taking his arm and guiding him to the door. "Be good and don't wait up" she laughed to her flatmates.

Once free of the excited shrieks Steve began to relax. "I was surprised to hear from you, I didn't think I had impressed your friends"

"They thought you were a bit shy"

He laughed "I'm not shy, well not really, a bit reserved perhaps especially compared to Rachel. The truth is though that once I had met you I wanted the date to be with you, I had to get through your friends to get there so I was careful of not upsetting them, perhaps a bit too careful."

She smiled "I hoped that was the reason."

"It is" He took her face and pulled it to his and kissed her gently, his lips dancing like feathers.

She thought back to the score sheets, the earliest any of them had been kissed was 30 minutes into the date, she had her first kiss after just 5 minutes, and they thought that they were experienced.

"So where are we going?" she asked

"I thought a little Italian restaurant I know which has a small disco attached to it, a few drinks, a meal and some dancing. How does that sound?"

"Wonderful" She took his hand as they walked along the street.

The meal was delicious, the waiters as flirty as Italian waiters always are, they talked and talked, she found out about his family and found her telling him far more than she usually told guys on a first date.

"Would you like to dance?" he asked as the empty plates were being removed from the table.

"I'd love to but only to the slow songs" She smiled

As she spoke a romantic ballad came on and he helped her to her feet and guided her to the dance floor.

She moved into his arms, his after shave was pleasant and not too strong his arms protective and remained on her back without wandering, she was aware of her breasts pressing into his chest as she was of his penis stirring gradually into life as she pressed against him.

They stayed on the floor for the next three songs until the faster music started again. She looked at him and shook her head.

"Would you like another drink "

"I'd prefer you and I to go home" she smiled looking him steadily in the eyes.

The flat was in silence when they arrived. She led him straight to her bedroom and opened the door.

The room had been transformed. The overhead bulb had been removed, the room itself was illuminated by dozens of candles, her single bed had gone to be replaced with Rachel's treasured double bed, It was covered with a new sheet and quilt cover adorned with red hearts. It had been sprinkled with red rose petals.

On the table beside the bed stood a shiny metal bucket filled with ice cubes and a bottle of champagne, two flute glasses stood beside it.

On another table lay discreetly a pack of twelve condoms and a tube of KY jelly .

In a corner of the room a CD player had been set to continuously play mood music.

Tracey gasped and put her mouth to her hand "I had no idea" she began.

He laughed "If they have gone to so much trouble it would be a shame to waste it." He took her in his arms and kissed her. It was Tracey who opened her mouth first, her tongue gliding in and out between his lips.

He held her more tightly to him with his left arm . His right hand lightly gliding over the side of her left breast, the first time he had touched her with any degree of intimacy. His fingers managed to flick loose her top and middle button. Inviting more attention she placed her hands high around his neck opening her body to him.

His hand slid over the froth of her bra cup half embracing her warm flesh. He lowered his other hand to her firm buttocks.

Impatient to be in bed and naked with a man for the first time she reached behind and loosened the button and zip their tongues now in permanent more urgent and needy contact.

Steve felt the skirt material bunch up and moved his hand allowing it to fall to her feet. She kicked it aside and the final button on her blouse fell open. She began tearing at his shirt buttons as he gently squeezed the round flesh of her buttocks.

Her hands fell to his trousers, which came loose more easily than she expected. He pushed the blouse off her shoulders and as she lifted her hands from his trousers both they and her blouse fell to the floor.

Now dressed only in underwear they fell onto the bed scattering many of the rose petals as they did. Her fingers were now beneath his shorts clutching the rod of hard flesh while he was unclipping the cream bra. As it fell loose he tenderly squeezed for the first time her hard cherry red nipple.

He tore his mouth from hers and laying her flat began kissing slowly and almost reverently her neck and upper chest, the slopes of her breasts before flicking his tongue over each nipple eliciting a gasp from her.

His tongue moved to the undercup of her breasts and across her taut stomach , he licked around the tiny waistband before running his tongue over the gauze triangle nearer and nearer to its apex and then between the top of her thighs tasting her excitement through the fragile material. His hands found the waistband and gracefully lowered it, unconsciously she raised her hips allowing a man to reveal all of herself at once for the first time.

His tongue continued in the same area tasting her natural juices, savouring the taste and sweet aroma as her thighs slowly parted allowing him more and more access. Her hand strained for him and without leaving her pussy for an instant he swivelled his body around so allowing her to pull his stiff cock free, her tongue snaked along the shaft before placing its tip at her lips.

As she parted her thighs in a determined way his tongue entered between her virgin lips at the same instant that his shaft slipped between her other lips.

Her concentration on giving him pleasure was distracted by the exquisite sensations he was causing her, she opened her mouth to scream in ecstasy and as her first orgasm subsided he slipped around and expertly extracted a condom and slipped it over himself.

As her breathing evened out she found his weapon already nudging at her intimacy. She parted her thighs as far as she could and rubbed her pleasure button.

"Are you sure?" He asked

"Yes....oh yes please take me now"

As she spoke the words she could feel him gently easing his way inside her, she could feel her inner walls stretching to accommodate him, she felt fuller and fuller yet there was none of the pain she had feared. Simply a mild pressure and then it was gone and he was deep inside her. He paused allowing her to adjust.

His first thrust caught her by surprise but quickly she adjusted to his rhythm raising her hips and exercising her inner muscles to squeeze him.

She lost count of the screams , the butterfly pleasures the hard violent tremors as she responded with greater and greater enthusiasm as she became aware that she had nothing more to fear. This was the day she had dreamed about.

She felt him pause a split second before thrusting with even more urgency then a spasm echoed through her and another and finally again as he thrust his sperm into the lubricated skin which lay between him and her womb.

They lay in contented silence for 30 seconds from which they were stirred by whoops, screams and cheers from outside her bedroom door. He slowly pulled out of her, she felt empty and cold and then felt his arms around her.

"OK you can come in now" she called to her flatmates.

12