Competition Cups Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby," she said weakly, "That was amazing."

She then gave a soft moan as she poured cool water from a bottle all over her massive mounds, rinsing his cum off, "Mmm."

Jeff yawned giving her a kiss, "Why don't we head upstairs and watch a movie."

"Sounds good to me babe," said Brittney adjusting her sports bra.

They cleaned up the pizza scraps and went up to their apartment. Brittney went into the bedroom to change while Jeff put on a movie and made popcorn.

A few minutes later Brittney came out in a tight pajama top and shorts.

"Mmm, no bra baby," she said, shoving her huge breasts into him and kissing him, "Just my 'big', natural, perfect, breathtaking, bouncing boobs."

Jeff then laid on the couch. Brittney smiled as she rested her large boobs on his chest and laid on top of him.

While they were watching the movie Brittney snuggled into Jeff, "I love you my big strong hunk."

"I love you too," said Jeff, "My sexy busty babe."

Brittney giggled at the comment and gave him a kiss, "I'm gonna call off work tomorrow."

"How come," asked Jeff.

"Well you have two more matches," said Brittney, "And I want to make sure that you're ready."

"Thanks babe," said Jeff, "But I'm more than ready for my matches."

"Please," said Brittney, pouting her lips, giving him a doe eyed look, and thrusting her huge tits towards his face.

"Ok," said Jeff, staring at her bulging pajama top.

"Thank you babe," said Brittney pressing her huge jugs against his face, "I have a cute gym outfit that should 'inspire' you."

"What outfit," said Jeff.

"Let's just say it has a great view," giggled Brittney, pulling on the neck of her top to show him her enormous cleavage.

"Mmm," said Jeff, licking his lips.

Brittney giggled as she started kissing him.

When the movie was over they cleaned up and got ready for bed, Jeff changing into his boxers. They climbed into bed, kissed each other goodnight, and soon were fast asleep.

12