Competitors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

After oral sex, I'm always ready for a cock sliding into me. This time is odd. That second orgasm he gave me was so huge, I'm not over it. I'm actually a little sore. I can feel him slowly opening me up, pushing his way further and further into me. I have my knees up and back some, giving him good access to push into me. But I've never felt just like this before. But the feeling of him moving inside me is so good that it's overcoming any soreness I thought I had. There's just nothing that tops a cock filling me up, with every sensor in my body going off, feeling that movement inside me. He pulls back and pushes in again, a little further each time. This sort of slow fuck is perfect for the moment. Finally, he's fully in me, our bodies are touching, I can feel him against my clit a little. He pulls back and shoves in, then again. It's just perfect.

"This feels so great," he says out loud. "You're nice and tight."

"It's great for me, too," I manage to blurt out. I think that last orgasm turned me on until maybe I haven't turned off. This is feeling better and better. I Lower my legs a little to get my feet on the bed and start to push back at him. Oh fuck, here it comes. I've never cum again this soon. I shove up against him and almost scream. He's got to feel it, my insides are spasming, grabbing his cock. I move my legs up around his butt to pull him into me and hold him. I can hear myself, I'm being too noisy but this feels so great. I start to relax just a little. He keeps his cock in me but reaches and gets my one leg and moves it in front of him, then he does the same with my other leg. He's leaning against my legs, lifting my butt up some. I can only see his chest, he's at least six or seven inches taller than me. Now his cock is moving again inside me, out and then in. Now faster and faster. Wow, he's banging against me, pounding into me. If anything, it's even more perfect. I think I stay about half into an orgasm. "Harder," I hear myself saying, without knowing I intended to, "Faster."

And he does, I can feel his testicle sack swinging against my butt, hitting me with each push in. This must be as hard and fast as I've ever been fucked. It's absolutely glorious. Why is this so good? I've been fucked plenty, hard and fast often, but I've never felt just like this before. I love it. I don 't know how long he keeps it up but I can hear myself finally with a long, drawn out "Fuu . . . ck" almost a scream, and my insides go wild again.

He pulls out, pulls back some, lets my legs move to the side and leans down and kisses me. "You liked that?" he asks.

"I love it. You can do that forever," I tell him.

He grins and pulls back even more. "Roll over," he says, "and get your ass up some."

I do what he asks and wonder, is this going to be doggy style now or is he going to want to get into my ass. I've had a cock in my ass before and it's o.k. but I'd much rather have it where it belongs. Aah , that's where he's putting it. He holds my butt as he pushes his cock back into my very wet and very ready vagina again and then he's sliding in and out some more, moving inside me. This is all so great but I realize I've cum over and over and he hasn't yet. How does he last so long? Or maybe, I'm the one not lasting long, cumming quickly. Oh well, enjoy it because it feels perfect, He's actually further into me than ever this way.

And then he does cum. I can feel the pulsing, although I don't feel the cum, it's all staying in the condom. He relaxes atop me so I collapse, flat onto the bed. As I do, his cock pulls out of me. He rolls to the side, so I get on my side to face him. I reach down and grab his sticky cock and pull the condom off, roll back some and reach out to drop it on the floor, trying to keep it from spilling on his carpet, then roll back to face him. "Roger, that was about the best sex ever. I don't know how you do it but I don't think I've ever felt such great orgasms before." I'm running my hands over his body as he grins at me. "When we saw you in the coffee shop, the thought ran through my mind that you looked like Clark Kent, from the comics. Maybe it's true and you're really Superman."

He pulls me to him, gets an arm around me and kisses me, rolling so that I'm almost half on top of him. "I've never felt quite this good about sex before either," he says. "Maybe you have as much to do with it as I do."

"I hope so because I'd sure like some more of this, over and over."

"Not for a little while, anyway," he says, grinning again. "I'm not going to be ready for a while. You started, you know. I mean, I love your body but the way you went after me, it was like you loved my cock. Really wanted it."

"I do love your cock. I really did want it. There's nothing sexier than an erect male cock. And yours is even sexier than others. I'd love to find a way to have a good cock available all the time, for me to use whenever I want. Living alone there are millions of times that I'd like to have one but I don't have one available."

"Well, that seems easy to solve. Live with a guy, marry a guy."

"I don't want to make you think I'm a slut but I lean that way a little. I mean, I'm no virgin. I've lived with two guys in the past because I agree, that seems the way to go. The problem is, the cock I love comes with the rest of the guy. What I need is to find a nice guy, a good guy. Someone that's lived on his own and doesn't expect me to do everything -- cook the meals, clean the house, pay the bills and still feel happy because I get to use his cock occasionally. Someone who is willing to be half of everything. That isn't who I've met so far. My guys were all looking for a mother to take care of them with added sex benefits."

"Live with me, then. I'm a good guy."

"I get to know you better, I might just take you up on that. If I could experience this every night, it'd be heaven. You might be sorry you made the offer."

"I doubt it," he says and then kisses me, reaching around to hold my butt. "Maybe we should take a shower and get ready for some more."

I roll off him some, get my hand to his balls and hold them and kiss him again. "If you think that will get you ready, I'm all for it."

I've showered naked with guys before. It's very arousing, feeling each other's body and, so far, always led to more sex. So I was all for it. His shower is over the tub, with a draw curtain. Two people standing is a little crowded, which is fine. He did something that I'd never seen before, though, He picked up a little plastic class and brought it in with him. Once the water was to a comfortable warm temperature, he filled the glass with water and set it at the end of the tub. Then he held me, kissed me, and started washing me. Very sexy. He did my breasts, very thorough, caressing them, sucking on the nipples, and then washed my stomach and had me turn around. He did my back and my butt and then sat down and started on my legs. He then had me turn around. I'm straddling him so my legs are spread slightly. Asking me and helping by placing my leg, he gets one leg up on his shoulder. He tells me he's going to give me a douche, to clean me out, and reached for the glass. He grins at me and then takes a mouthful of water from the cup. He sets the cup back, then moves his face up near my pussy. He uses his hands to pull my lips apart some, get his mouth up against me, then spews out the mouthful of water up inside me.

I can't help but laugh. The idea is funny. But in reality, it's pretty sexy because once he's there he licks me and gets his tongue to my clit. Then he gets another mouthful of water, emptying the small cup, and gives me a second douche, followed by more tasting of my pussy. I have my hand on his head to help balance me and I'd just stay like that and let him keep on licking and sucking me as long as he wanted. But he stops, puts my leg back down and stands himself to hold me and kiss me again. So I start on him, bare hands and soap. He has a great body and I enjoy it. I copy him and suck on his nipples a little then turn him and do his back. Then I'm sitting in the tub, doing his legs and then have him turn. I wash his legs and his balls and cock. I spend some time on the cock and it's fully erect, red and big. I rinse it and then get my mouth around the head and start sucking and licking him, taking him more and more into my mouth. I love this and would be glad to suck him until he cums but he pulls away, reaches down and pulls me up and kisses me again. Outside the tub we dry each other and head back to the bed. He lays on his back and asks me to sit on his face. I grab a condom off the table and climb over him in a 69 position. I get my hand and mouth to his cock. I'm enough shorter that he has to lift his head to get at my pussy, but he does, holding my butt to keep him in position. It takes a while and I'm enjoying sucking his lovely cock when I realize that I'm about to cum myself from his great action on my pussy. He's been very good at what he's doing. I lift my mouth from his cock and slide my body back a little, making it easier for him to eat me. I try and move my pussy around so he's at my clit and then it hits. It's terrific and he ends up with a very wet and sticky face, I'm sure.

He continues to lick me and suck on me and I almost can't stand it so I pull away and almost jump around to get into position to face him and sit on him. I unroll the condom down over his cock and get it up inside me. I love this position. I can move my hips and make him move inside me any way I want and as I get more aroused I can start really bouncing on him and whamming it in me fast and hard. Right now, I'm sliding back and forth, feeling him move in and out of me.

"This is unbelievably sexy," he says. "I'm looking up and seeing this perfect female body riding me, fucking me, wanting to fuck me, and I can feel my cock being massaged by your insides. It makes me realize how much I want you."

I grin at him and move my hips around a little. "Well, you got me. And I got you. And it is sexy, I agree. Nothing can be much more sexy than actually fucking." I lean forward a little and put my arms out to hold myself up.

He reaches up to get is hands on my tits. I continue to fuck him as he pulls on my nipples. "I don't really understand it myself. I mean, you're fucking me, what more can I want? And yet, I feel this urge for your. I want you. I want more somehow but I don't even know what that means. I think I've been having the best sex of my life, by far, and I'm getting addicted to you or something." By then, he's moved one hand to get his fingers to my clit. As I ride him, he massages my clit and it's getting me very, very aroused. I straighten up some and start jumping on him, bouncing on him, taking his cock up in me as fast and as hard as I can. And then it hits, another orgasm. I think they're getting bigger and bigger, this one has me almost in tears it's just so much, so strong. It almost hurts but I love it. I sort of collapse on him, lay atop him with his cock still in me.

He gets both arms around me and gives a shove with his legs and we roll over until he's on top and I'm on the bottom and he starts pumping his cock into me. He grabs my legs and lifts my bottom and just pounds into my pussy. It's so awkward it should be all wrong but I love it, I love his cock beating on my pussy, pounding into me, over and over and over. I can hear myself, "fuck me. fuck me." I'm asking him to fuck me even while that's exactly what he's doing. It's like I'm off somewhere in orgasm land getting fucked and fucked and fucked. I go into another orgasm. My insides have to be grabbing him, pulsing on him, and he just keeps fucking me. "Do you want to move to try something else?" He asks.

I can't even think, it's all so great. "Just fuck me, Keep on fucking me forever. Keep that cock of yours pounding into me." I've never felt like this before in my life. Then he pushes into me and stops, in me as far as he can be. His cock pulses, he's cumming but it's all inside the condom. He almost lays on top of me, his cock slowly pulling out. He slides back a little to kiss me nd then rolls to the side. I follow him until I'm about half laying on him. I just hold him and remember how great it's been.

We must have both fallen asleep because I wake up with his body acting as pillow and partly as a mattress. I'm almost fully on top of him. I don't know whether it's minutes or hours that I've been asleep. I smile to myself, sated from all the sex we've just had. I don't think I've ever had as much in such a concentrated time before and I love it. I run my hand over his body, almost automatically reaching for his cock. He still has a condom on. That pulls me into a slightly more wakeful state and I sit up some and get my other hand to his cock and slowly pull the condom off him. I get off the bed and go to the bathroom and drop the sticky thing in the waste basket. I then rinse my hands and using just my hands and water, wash my pussy some. I then go back, get the top sheet and blanket that's just about pushed off on the floor at the foot of the bed and pull them up over his naked, sleeping body. Then I crawl back into bed, under the covers, up against his body, and contentedly fall asleep again.

I slowly come awake. It's light. Light's coming in the window. I can feel his erection pushing into my rear end. Somehow we've moved and he's spooned against my back. I reach back and touch him and he doesn't move, still asleep. I slide away slightly and turn over to face him and get one hand wrapped around his cock. It's very, very erect and he's still sleeping. I should have washed it when I took the condom off last night. It feels perfect, very sexy. I push the covers down so I can see it. Big, red, the head almost purple. Ugly but beautiful, the sexiest thing in the world. I push him a little so he's on his back and I lean down and start to lick the sides of that perfect cock. I just love cocks. I get my mouth around the head and start to lick and suck. He's still asleep. I suck it and savor the feel of it, my jaws spread wide to take it in, the taste of it. There's some of my taste still on there. I get more and more of it in my mouth. I wonder if I can make him cum before I wake him up. Can he cum in his sleep? Of course, guys do that all the time, have wet dreams. I have wet dreams. So maybe I can work him to an orgasm without waking him. But I can't help it, I start working him harder and harder, faster, it's very, very sexy. The way to wake up all right, with a big, lovely cock available. Maybe I should climb on him and fuck him. No, I want to taste him again. His hand is on my head. He's awakening and sensing what I'm doing. I bob my head faster, use my hand ahead of my mouth to jerk him off while I suck him off. I look up at his face and can see him smiling and looking at me. I work him even faster. I can feel it, his cock is actually swelling a little more and now it's twitching and here comes his load, shooting into my mouth. I swallow and take more and swallow some more, then slowly move my lips up hs length, licking him , and lift off. I grin and look at his cock, lean back to it and kiss it, lick it along the side, then look up at him.

He sits up slightly and grabs my body and moves me on top of him, then holds my hips and pulls me up towards his head. "Sit on my face," he says as he continues to try and pull me into position. I like this so I go with him, move my legs on either side of him and get my puss on his face and he starts working his tongue around on me. He's very good at this, as I've learned before. As he gets me more and more aroused, I can move my hips to keep him concentrated on my clit until I can feel my orgasm building and then I'm yelling a little and spewing all over his face and I lift off and slide back. I lean down and kiss him. He gets his arms around me and we kiss and kiss. "Well, we've had each other for breakfast, now how about something more for our stomachs,huh?"

First we go into the bathroom to clean up a little. I'm a mess after hours of fucking and sleeping. I have no make-up, not even a comb or brush. "I look horrible," I say to him, trying to do what I can while looking in the mirror.

"You look beautiful and sexy," he tells me, coming up behind me and kissing me on the shoulder. You look better now than most women look after spending hours painting themselves."

It's not true but it sounds good and besides there's not anything I can do about it. Both of us still naked, we head into the kitchen. I gab a condom off the table as we go and when we get into the kitchen I put it on the table next to a sugar bowl. The Boy Scouts have a good motto, 'Be prepared'. Naked people fooling around are likely to fuck again soon. He makes coffee while I look in the fridge and it looks as if it's going to be English muffins and jam and coffee for breakfast. As we get things ready and then eat he starts telling me about himself -- his last name, where he's from, his family, that he graduated from college with a degree in computer science. He actually works for a much larger company that sent him here to fix some problems at this local subsidiary. He makes good money although it's obvious that he doesn't spend it on apartments. I mean, this one is o.k. but it's very normal and nothing special.

So I tell him the same, that I have a younger brother and sister, have an AA degree, work for the county and always thought I was making good money but it's not near as much as he makes. Then he tells me how great the sex was with me. It's more sex than he's ever had before with anyone and it's by far the best he's ever had and how he hopes we're going to keep seeing each other.

"I agree, Roger. Sex with you is the best I've ever had and I hope we have more, too." I stand up and walk around the little table to where he's sitting. I get a leg on either side of him and sit on his lap, facing him. My pussy is right on his cock. "Roger," I tell him, my breasts pressing against his chest, "I need you to know more about me. I don't want to mislead you. I'm not a virgin by a long shot. I can't imagine it makes much difference exactly how many guys I've been with once it's known that I've been with some. Sex started different for me than some. Most girls date a guy and slowly work their way to becoming more and more involved. Not me. My first sex was with a guy that I was baby sitting for." I move my hips some and try and rub my pussy on his cock. I think I can feel it stirring a little. "My first sex was a nice guy who knew what he was doing eating my pussy, bringing me to climax after climax. Then to fucking. He wasn't a boy friend, there was no romance, there was just really great sex. And that's been my life ever since. No romance but lots of really great sex. There haven't been hundreds of guys but there have been plenty. As I told you before, I lived with two guys, each for a short while. And I've enjoyed it. I've run into a couple that I wish I hadn't met so it hasn't been perfect but in general I've enjoyed it and I make no apologies. I have to tell you, though, that I've never had as much in as short a time as I've had with you. And I love it. I want more. There, does that scare you off?" I keep on moving my bottom to stimulate his cock, grinning at him.

"Lillian, I've never before had as much sex with anyone in such a short time either. And I love it. And I want more, too. And you're not my first, either. I could count how many women I've been with before, some better than others, some lasting longer than others. Maybe a dozen total. But I think you're the best by far. I don't want to let you go. I want to do this every day, forever. We should live together. It bothered me that you wanted me to use a condom but at the same time, it made me realize that it was sensible. That's how you've avoided getting any STDs. I'll have tests run to prove to you that I have no STDs and perhaps you should do the same and then we won't need condoms anymore."

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers