Competitors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers

He kisses me again. I can feel, he's getting hard again. I raise up a little and reach down and take hold of his cock. I pull it out so it's sticking straight up between us. I reach over and grab the condom that I brought, open the package and roll it down on him. I hold him so that I can get over it and sit down on it, sliding it up into me. "That's only true if we both agree that we won't be with anyone else and risk getting something from them." I move my hips, feeling him move inside me. "Do you realize that's what you mean? Can you do that? Can I do that?" We have our arms around one another, my tits pressing into him, and I move my hips some more, raising up some and then dropping down, letting his cock fuck me. Slowly. It feels so good. He moves his hands to my ass.

He almost groans as I move his cock inside me. "I don't want anyone else. I've had just enough experience to know that you give me the best sex of my life. Who else would be fucking me while we have a conversation about this?"

"I'm fucking you because you have an erect cock and I love erect cocks in my pussy. I'm also wondering if it's possible for me to be true to one cock. This one's been as good as any I've ever had but what happens if you're not around and another cock shows up? Can I say no? Or can I just not get interested in another cock, only yours? I love sex, can you continue to give me as much as you have for the last day or so? Can I manage to give you as much sex as I have? Are you going to get transferred away in a few months? I have to think about it. But it sure feels great right now."

"It's o.k. with me to have you as long as I can. If I get transferred we can face it when it comes. Maybe you come with me, maybe not. If you ever decide you need some other cock, just let me know. But I sure don't want to lose you and your sexy body and delicious pussy for as long as I can have you." Then he grins as if he's just had an idea. "I guess this means I don't get a second blow job from Mavis as part of your competition."

I grin back. "No it means I have to tell Mavis that she's lost." I bounce on him a little, feeling him inside me. "O.k., let's try it. I can't just move in here in one day, I have an apartment and a lease but we can spend as much time as possible with each other and eventually move in together." I started bouncing faster on his cock. This is about to be another great fuck, I can feel my insides starting to move towards an orgasm again. And it's still morning.

ainu2
ainu2
356 Followers