Complete

Story Info
Alyssa finds the meaning of her life.
2.4k words
3.29
10.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EPILOGUE:

"Flowers, tons of them everywhere!" A very small girl was running through the field of flowers, lost in her on little world. She could hear the river from where she sat and cried. She absolutely loved this place. It was her place to go when the hitting and the shouting was too much for a 12 year old to comprehend. Alyssa's life wasn't a fairytale, it was a nightmare. Born to parents who hated her and did everything they could to make her life miserable. The only thing the girl had was this beautiful meadow full of brightly colored flowers. Her house wasn't that far from here so she tried to come everyday.

"Why is she crying? Every time she's here she cries." A male voice from the shadow asked.

He slowly inched closer to the small girl to get a better look at her. He was far enough away from her to not be seen but close enough to notice the whelps, bruises, and gashes on her arms and legs.

"What kind of monster would do that to a poor child, Roderick?" this time a female voice asked.

He hadn't noticed that Calla had walked up to where he was. He just shook his head at her not saying a word, but the anger was coming to the surface. He also couldn't believe someone would do that to a child, but he knew that there were people out there who were capable of things like that.

"Honey, look she's fallen asleep and she's shivering. The poor thing. I can't believe that no one is looking for her! Where are her parents?!" Calla said looking at her husband.

"Calla go home and grab some food for her and a blanket. I'll stay here and keep an eye on her." Roderick spoke softly to Calla, fearing the anger would show through.

Calla jumped up and shifted to her gorgeous chocolaty brown furred wolf. "Absolutely beautiful" Roderick thought to himself and then let his mind shift back to the girl. Five minutes passed when he heard the footsteps of his mate. She was carrying a picnic basket and two thick blankets. She patted her mates head when she walked by him and headed for the girl.

"Sweetie, sweetie, it's time to wake up" Calla shook the girl slightly to wake her up.

The small blonde popped her big beautiful blue eyes open and screamed "Please momma no more! Please STOP!" while tears streamed down her face.

Calla grabbed the small child in her arms and started rocking her side to side to calm her down. Soon the tears and the sobbing came to an end and Calla looked down at the girl. "what is your name? My name is Calla."

" A-Alyssa ma'am." She stuttered at the strange woman.

"Well Alyssa, it is very nice to meet you. Would you like something to eat?"

"Do you have enough for me? I'm quite hungry and thirsty too." Alyssa asked shyly.

"I have plenty my dear girl. Now, let's see. I have sandwiches, fried chicken, and tuna salad. Which would you like little one?" Calla said as she was pulling the items out of the basket.

"Umm... Can I have all of them?" Alyssa once again asked shyly.

"Well of course you can little one! Tell me when was the last time you had something to eat?"

"I don't remember." Alyssa hung her head low trying to cover the shame in her eyes while she devoured the spread of food in front of her.

Calla took her by the chin to look into her eyes. "Who is hurting you little one?"

"My parents. They've never liked me. I don't belong there. That's why I'm here."

"You're right. You don't belong there. Anyone who would hurt you like that should suffer! Now child I know you don't know me but you need to trust me. Do you trust me?" Calla looked at the big blue eyes with nothing but love.

"Yes ma'am, I do."

"Ok good. Now as soon as you're finished eating, I'm going to take you somewhere that will help you find a family that will love you the way you should be."

With that Alyssa at once felt relief. She had never met someone so kind than this woman sitting here with her. Alyssa now had hope.

CHP 1:

Six Years Later

"I can't believe you're leaving me! Gods you are so lucky Maggie!" exclaimed Alyssa. Maggie was Alyssa's best friend since she had moved to the new school 6 years ago. Now it was their last week together before the girls parted ways to go to college. Maggie was heading to the west coast to UCLA on a track scholarship. Alyssa was stuck here to go to the community college. Not because she didn't have the money or grades to get in anywhere else, it was because of her adopted mom had become very sick the past year and she was Alyssa's everything. Even with her mom angry that she would give up her future to stay in this small town, her mom loved her.

"Sis, you know I'm coming back here for holidays! It's not like I'm leaving forever!" Maggie tackled Alyssa on the bed and the girls busted into giggles.

"Now onto more serious matters... How are the dreams?" Maggie poked Alyssa.

"About the same. I'm still in the middle of that field I ran to when I was little. But something was off about it this time. I was just sitting there, when suddenly a wolf jumps out at me and attacks me! I then hear a man yelling 'you can hurt her but don't kill her! She's the key.' And then I wake up." Alyssa says almost breathlessly, "What the fuck? Key to what?!"

"I think you are absolutely going crazy. But either way it's just a dream." Maggie hugs her.

"I hope you're right Mags. It just feels so real sometimes."

"Ok enough of the bullshit stuff. Let's get down to business. It's our last night together, let's go out & get crazy!" Maggie starts jumping on the bed to emphasize the crazy part.

"Hmmm maybe we'll meet some guys while we're out" Alyssa thought to herself.

Jumping off the bed Maggie starts emptying out Alyssa's closet to find something to wear that no guy would dare say no to!

CHP 2:

"Are you sure I look all right?"

It had been 2 long ours of getting ready & driving to the club. But Alyssa had a feeling about tonight. Something telling her to turn around and go home. She looked to her friend for reassurance about her outfit: a black micro-skirt, hot pink strapless top, with her black strap stilettos. With her blonde hair down to the middle of her shoulders and her big blue eyes... she was beautiful.

"Damn it Alyssa! You look fuckin' HOT! No guy in there is going to be able to pull his jaw off the floor when you walk by!" Yelled Maggie just before they entered the club HAVEN. It was fairly new, and man it was huge! Alyssa looked at the black walls & the dark blue tapestry's that hung on the wall.

The girls made their way to the bar to get something to drink. Maggie had just turned the corner when she ran into what felt like a brick wall.

"Oh my Gods! I'm so so so sorry! I'm such a klutz!" Maggie yelled at the brick wall of a man. He was easily 6'5''.

"It's ok hun. Ya'll ladies having a good time? Can I get ya'll something to drink?" their mystery man asked.

"Sure!" the girls said at the same time and of course that brought the giggles back.

When the man returned with their drinks, Maggie had made her way to the dance floor. Alyssa stayed back to claim their drinks.

"Thank you so much for the drinks...uh um...I don't know you're name" she laughed

" I don't know yours either" the man laughed "anyways I'm Ronan."

"I'm Alyssa"

Ronan's eyes clouded and stared at her in confusion. He stood up from his seat "I gotta go".

Alyssa was left with her mouth open..."what the hell did I say? I only said my name!"

Maggie came back, grabbing her drink and Alyssa's hand dragging her to the dance floor.

CHP 3:

After a few drinks and a couple of dances, Alyssa completely forgot about the man who left suddenly. She was now pissed at Maggie. Apparently Maggie has found her a guy and left.

"I can't believe she left me! And on top of that she took the car! How am I going to get home?"

Walking out of the club she realized she was going to have to walk. IF she ever found a cab she would hail it but right now luck was not on her side. She wasn't that far from her house but she finally realized it was going to be a walk from hell because of her shoes. After a couple of blocks she could fell the blisters coming up. She stopped and leaned against the wall to take them off.

"What the hell are you doing walking out here by yourself? Are you crazy?"

She looked up to see Ronan in a black sleek sports car.

"I, um, my friend left with a guy and took the car." She spoke softly.

"Get in." Ronan said as he stepped out of the car.

"Um it's ok. I just live a couple of more blocks away. Thanks anyway." She was not about to get in a car with a complete stranger, she was the worst to watch those shows about girls doing that and never being heard from again. That wasn't going to be her.

"Fine. Have it your way." He slammed the door and speed off.

"I don't think he likes me." She laughed to herself as she watched the car speed off.

She continued walking down the road. She past a couple of guys that whistled at her and she picked up her pace. She looked back and could swear she saw red flash across one of the guys faces. Now she was scared. She started running. "Only a couple of more blocks and I'll be home!" she thought. She turned back around and only saw 2 of the guys there. She turned back around and was grabbed by two strong hands around her neck.

"Now now pretty one. We've been watching you for awhile now. Just where do you think you're going?" There it was again! The flash of red in his eyes.

"That VOICE! It's the one from my dreams" feeling the hand tighten even more she tried speaking "please let me go. Here's my purse, just let me go! You're hurting me!" she tried to yell but the hold on her neck started to get tighter.

"Oh my pretty one. I don't want your money, silly girl. I have more important things in store for you." CHP 4

She was thrown against the wall. She could feel the pain as her head made contact but she didn't lose consciousness. She slid down the wall to the nasty dirty ground. "Please don't hurt me." Alyssa said meekly.

The men laughed at her, one kicked her hard in the ribs while she was trying to curl to the fetal position. She screamed from the pain. She could feel the ribs breaking from the contact of his foot. This made the men laugh at her again.

"Oh now pretty one. We only want to play with you for awhile. Then you must go with us."

"I'm not going anywhere with you!" She yelled. Tying to get back on her feet only to have them kicked out from under her.

"Look you little BITCH! After I'm through with you you are going to be begging for me to bring you back with us. I just hate to tell you that what I'm about to do you....well let's just say it ain't gonna be pretty and I like it rough." He said with a deep evil laugh.

Alyssa was lifted off the ground by her hair. She was kicking and screaming. She was slammed against the wall again but this time she didn't fall down. The hand was around her throat again, cutting off her oxygen. She could hear fabric tearing and bones crunching. She opened her eyes to see that the man with the red eyes was no longer there. But in his place it was a.....WOLF! She tried to scream but one of the other men had her on the ground with his cock in her face.

"Open that mouth of yours bitch! You bite it you're going to wish you were dead!" he sad coldly.

She tried to move her head away but felt his fingers clamp her nose close. She was running out of air. She parted her lips to breath. That gave him the opportunity to shove his cock in her mouth.

"Suck it bitch! If you only knew what they have in store for you! HAHAHA"

Tears started falling as the guy continued to rape her mouth. She felt hands sliding along her legs. She started kicking but stopped with another quick kick to her ribs. The pain was nauseating. She could feel her jeans being ripped apart. She tried to see what was happening but the assault on her mouth continued. Suddenly the cock pulled away from her & she was flipped onto her stomach. She could hardly breath with the weight of one of the men on top of her. With no mercy she felt the cock driving into her. Tearing past the last of the innocence she had left.

She opened her eyes and was about to scream but that scream just formed a lump in her throat as she saw the wolf shift back to the man with the red eyes. The man on top of her grabbed her hair yanking her head up as he was pounding into her tight wet pussy. Tears streaked down her dirty and bloody face. The man with the red eyes pulled the other guy off of her. She was wrecked. Blood covered her body, no telling how many bones were broken, and she was naked.

"Now slut. Are you going to come with us?"

"NO!" she tried to scream but her voice was hoarse from all the screaming before.

He raised his hand to hit her but was stopped.

"What the hell..." red eyes started to say but was cut off.

Before the blackness over took her she looked up to see Ronan kill the last of the 3 guys. Then she went into the blackness.