Complete Submission FMM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his mouth on her clit, and now two fingers deep working deep inside her dripping pussy, David reached down to rub some lube onto his slave's cock. He worked the flesh in his hand until it became thick and hard and Jon began to groan.

He sucked harder as Jon positioned his cock at the entrance to Lisa's ass. When Lisa groaned in a sudden fear, the fingers on her nipples and the mouth on her clit pulled and sucked harder and faster, all the while the fingers in her pussy worked her G-spot.

Jon pressed firmly and the head of his cock popped inside. Jon pulled back allowing David to add a little more lube to both his cock, and to the opening of Lisa's ass, watching as he worked it in meticulously.

It was David's turn to watch intently as Jon worked his cock deeper and deeper into Lisa's virgin ass. She was wet all the way from her hot pink pussy, down to her well-stretched ass. An ass that was now being fucked well, in fast hard stokes that moved her body tight against the restraints.

Gawd he wanted to fuck her, and soon he'd be doing just that. But first he must praise his slave for a job well done. He grabbed the lube once again and held it upside down in his hand, careful not to move his fingers away from Lisa's G-spot. As the moisture dripped down his fingers he reached for Jon who slowed his thrusts only slightly, just enough for David to push two fingers into his ass and find his prostate.

While Jon fucked Lisa's ass, David pressed against Jon's prostate until his thrusts became frantic on the edge of orgasm. He tried to hold out but it was useless, and he blew a thick load of cum deep inside Lisa's anal cavity. Jon waited only seconds before pulling out his fast shrinking cock.

Both men began to untie and un-harness Lisa's primed body. Her blindfold was removed and she was carried to the bed and laid out. She tried instinctively to sit up, but was pressed back against the pillows by her handsome David. Lisa tried to open her mouth to speak but a finger was pressed against her lips in a silent request to keep quiet. She could smell her juices on his finger and another rush of heat passed through her body and straight to her clit which throbbed uncontrollably.

She watched as Jon crawled onto the bed by her feet and reached up on either side of David's waist. He grabbed the waist band of the white silk pants and pulled them down over his erect cock, down to his feet and finally tossed them to the ground.

David's cock was already hard and standing at attention, but Jon crawled up his body and wrapped his lips against the hot flesh. Jon took the entire length of David's cock into his throat and Lisa watched as David's head fell backwards, hearing a groan from deep in his throat.

Lisa wasn't sure she enjoyed watching this and again tried to sit up, this time David pushed Jon's head away and pounced on Lisa, pushed well beyond any level of restraint. It was time to make Lisa his newest slave.

She was almost fearful of the look in his eye as he reached under both of her legs and threw the up over his shoulders. He looked back at Jon for a spit second before thrusting brutally into Lisa's hot tight pussy. His body shuttered against her body, and he groaned her name as he fucked her.

The bed moved and she caught Jon out of the corner of her eye, not sure what he was doing but glad to be somewhat alone with David. She was quite nearly ready to cum all over his cock, but what happened next made her happy she waited.

She felt the bed move again, and saw Jon sitting behind David. She felt a well lubed dildo being pressed into her ass, totally savoring the feeling of being filled so completely.

She bucked against David when she saw Jon lean down and stick his face between David's ass cheeks. David's thrusts became harder and more desperate at the feeling of two fingers being pressed into his own ass. He knew Jon would find his prostate and wanted to make sure Lisa came all over his fat cock.

David grabbed Lisa's fingers and pressed them against her swollen clit. She didn't hesitate in the least and began rubbing in a hard small circle, reaching the point of falling in mere seconds.

David grabbed Lisa's ass in both of his hands and rammed into her almost painfully nearly taking her breath away. When she finally screamed his name into the silent darkness, David let himself go releasing his heat deep against her cervix. His cock flexed again and again, and he felt Lisa's pussy grip him tight; seemingly sucking the cum out of his balls.

With a final thrust, David collapsed next to Lisa who lay limp from the overwhelming ordeal. Both were drained yet completely satisfied.

At the sound of what seemed like an order, Lisa felt her legs being spread apart once more and groaned loudly her disapproval, however, David nuzzled next to her and whispered for her to be still.

She felt a mouth on her pussy, licking directly on and around the entrance to her vagina, knowing David had bid Jon to clean up the mess of juices which were flowing freely out of her worked cunt.

Jon lapped wildly savoring the taste of combined wetness, and even was so bold as to lick across her gaping ass. Lisa gasped, unsure of where she found the strength to enjoy it, but David was quickly again at her ear, whispering that she must learn to obey his requests, or will be forced to comply.

Lisa lay back, thinking to herself,

"I could really get to enjoy this" as her eyes started to close slightly.

Before Jon was even finished, Lisa had started to fall asleep and David listened as her breathing became steadier, and she fell into a much needed slumber.

"Rest well my pet, for tomorrow is another day" he spoke aloud to her, silently planning the upcoming events of continued training.

12