Completely Relaxed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ooooooh, there!” she moaned, “my clit is so sensitive, baby, be careful, or I may come on your sweet face.”

I licked her clit first with the tip, and then whipped it with broad strokes, of my tongue. She clenched her thighs, pressing my face between them.

“Oh baby, suck it! I can feel you making me come, baby, suck my clit, suck it hard, suck it NOW, suck me!!” so I did.

“I can feel your soft face against my pussy, your mouth, your lovely lips …ooooh” and I felt her pussy expand in the pink, soft portion between the clit and her peehole. She screamed as juices gushed out of her hole into my mouth and I hungrily lapped them up. She scooted back on her ass so that my cock was pressed deep in her crack. She sat up and held my fully engorged cock in her hands, and squatted down directly on the head.

‘Come inside me, baby, fuck me now,” She moaned as I pushed inside past her wet pussy walls, “this is what I wanted, oh god, what are you doing to me?”

I wasn’t doing anything. The heat of her recent orgasm and the continued contractions of her pussy were making me throb repeatedly. I knew that I was going to spew my load in seconds. I looked up at her bouncing boobs and licked her pink, puffy nipples. I thrust hard into her, slapping my balls against her ass. I could see her shadow dancing on the walls because of the flickering candles.

“You are making me come, oh, you are so hot,” I moaned into her swaying tits. She grabbed my face and pressed my head hard into her generous boobs.

‘Suck them like you sucked my clit, baby, and I will scream again for you.”

How could I resist an invitation to suck the objects of my lust for the last few months. They were why I got erect every time I shaved, they were what I had wanted to suck for days now, and here I was sucking them as they heaved up and down, as her pussy coaxed my cum out of may balls. I thrust one more time, deep inside her pussy, feeling her pubes against my belly and my balls on her wide ass.

“Here it comes, …oh, Jenny, fuck me, I’m coming” I warned, as a huge stream of cream left my balls, ran up the length of my shaft, making my cock expand in her pussy just as it spewed massive gobs of cum deep. The jerking of my cock and the warm fluid filling her hole made Jenny have one last, massive orgasmic contraction that nearly forced my exploding cock out of her. This managed to squeeze one last jet of hot cum out of my exhausted cock.

Jenny collapsed on me, grinding her saliva-drenched tits on my chest. I felt her hard nipples against me. She kept my shrinking cock in her as long as possible and then eased it out with one hand.

“Now you are finally completely relaxed,” she whispered into my ear. I fondled the expanse of soft flesh on her ass and lay there with a contented smile on my face.

“I think I could get used to these massages.”

12