Completely Surrendered

Story Info
A girl's story to You.
1.8k words
4.19
11.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaelyn
Gaelyn
9 Followers

Kneeling on the hard, unforgiving floor, my skin flushes with arousal and frustration, and humiliation. I can feel every small abrasion, every welt, every slight abraded patch of skin throbbing and heated from your flogger. I have to struggle to keep my chin from dropping, to keep my breathing as even as possible, to keep my eyes from meeting yours. I am aware, all too aware of the slightest air current across my skin, too tuned into the slightest in-drawn breath of the girl kneeling a few feet away, too focused on every minute movement as you circle and stand before me.

Your booted foot slides between my thighs and presses on each in turn, forcing them wider, forcing more exposure. My fingers clench together tightly behind my back as you drag the toe of your boot against me, making my hips buck slightly. I think my embarassment complete as you and I both study the wet, glistening end of your boot, until you laugh softly.

Your voice is low, rough when you tell me to stand and climb on the padded horse. I am nearly mindless as I do so, almost completely malleable. Your order for the girl to rise and shackle me into position is immediately obeyed- she wastes no movements or time fastening the leather and metal around wrists and ankles.

Bent awkwardly, exposed, a panic begins to bloom. The silence is nearly complete except for your footsteps and the rustle of your clothing as you circle me, studying. The slide of your gaze over every inch of me is nearly physical. The stroke of your palm, wide and flat down the length of my spine brands every reddened bit of skin with an overwhelming heat. The sound of the slap of skin on skin, your hand to my ass, is almost more powerful than the sting of the contact. I jump, cry out softly, and bite my tongue.

I keep my eyes lowered, face lowered, even as your hand movement signals the girl into action again. Her footsteps are soundless as she moves away, then back. I can feel her heat, smell the scent of her shampoo, her body- a clean, bright smell, so different from the muskiness of my own skin. And a new scent, lightly spiced...her fingers rub briefly over one nipple, then the other. My throat aches with the urge to moan, and then I have no choice. The oil she has applied tingles, itches, throbs. Every nerve is now focused on my hard nipples, and in near desperation I begin twisting on the horse, trying to gain some relief, needing friction, soothing, attention, anything. Too focused on my own body, I miss her movements near the back of the horse until her hands are sliding quickly against me. The pleasure is intense, my hips lift once. Her wrist turns quickly, her finger circling over my clit once, twice, leaving me moaning even as she withdraws. Before she has rounded the horse I am whimpering, the tingling beginning, sending me writhing. Tugging on the restraints, hips lifting and trying to grind into the horse, seeking any sort of relief.. My legs begin to quiver slightly, my body fighting the urge to maintain control. As if in a daze I watch you stop her, lift her wrist, bring her hand to your nose, then release her. She moves quickly, replacing the small vial of oil and rinsing her hands from a pitcher of water, drying them quickly and returning back to a poition at the rear of the horse.

You step forward and I quiver, feeling very much like a mare in heat, scenting a stallion. Close to losing control, determined not to, nerves confused and shooting sparks in every direction. My own arousal, thick now in the air, and your own scent fills my head. My fingers clench tightly, curling, nails biting into the palms. My hips rotating, pressing down, back, any direction, even as I fight not to. Your hand reaches out, cups my chin, lifting it, forcing me to look into your face. Hard, unyielding, and your gaze so hot, and amused. I fight to make my own expression impassive. I meet your eyes, swallowing thickly, manage to pull a faintly bemused look, completely spoiled by my writhings.

Your fingers flex on my jaw, then tighten, holding me in position. Your hand lifts slightly, a gesture of command, and behind me the girl slides her small hands up over my thighs, lightly grazing the rash of welts there. I gasp, then groan when her hand cups me. I can see it in your eyes, the unholy gleam, and my own gaze narrows. Locking my eyes with yours, my chin lifts up from your grip slightly. When she obeys your next command, one finger sliding inside me, another resting just lightly against my clit, my eyes close. The sensations in my nipples, my clit, my whole body rail at me. One shudder, two pass through me, and your voice commands me to open my eyes. To look at you. I obey, and your grin pisses me off. I jerk my chin away, only to have it captured again in your hand, the other hand pulling back on my hair at the same time. I see it in your face, can tell what you are thinking when your eyes lock on my mouth. My lips are swollen from my teeth biting them, from pressing them together, now they are fuller and damp and slightly parted.

Purposely I slide my tongue out, dragging it over my lower lip, just to see your reaction. There it is, that brief moment of consideration, when your eyes nearly unfocus for a split second before blazing hotly, your expression hungry. For the briefest moment.

This time you nod to her, and she slides 3 fingers deep, so deep, once, twice, once more. The index finger of her other hand tapping on my clit, only intensifying each sensation. This time a hoarse cry escapes, and I see the satisfaction in your entire body when she withdraws all touches. My body seeks more, now so desperate. I want to beg, need to beg, and bite down on the words. Shaking, a tear slips out from beneath my lashes, my body simply draping over the horse limply when you move away.

Weak, so weak, and still fighting, but whether for complete release from your presence or just from this particular pleasure pain I don't know. That panic that had begun to bloom before now burgeons brightly when I sense you behind me. My heart pounds, my blood thickens and runs hotly. It is an anticipatory fear, one that makes me jump and gasp when your hands slide down over my back from shoulder to thigh. Your palms curve over my ass, your fingers splayed wide, your thumbs sliding inward and spreading me open. Totally exposed and completely vulnerable to you. I hear you mutter something quietly, and the girl moves again, then returns to your side. The itching, tingling in my nipples, my clit is overwhelming, the heat and awareness of the raw skin another layer of pain and pleasure. The psychological factor rules all, the embarassment and arousal blanketing everything, both smothering the capability for rational thought and sharpening every nerve ending, heightening every sense to a pinpoint.

Your hands haven't moved, with the exception of fingers flexing lightly, and now a different sensation...wet, slick, warm, a trail of moisture slides from my tailbone over my ass and down, so slowly that I could scream. And then her finger...lightly, insistently, pressing against my ass. Rubbing first, then circling, and then sliding in, just barely. A quick glance over my shoulder shows you in rapt attention of her, her actions. My thighs tighten, my legs tense, resisting her, and your hand delivers 2 sharp smacks in quick succession. Her fingertip probes lighty, turns, I can tell she is working the oil into me, and my head drops forward. I don't want to respond, and my hips still, but my body clenches. And your low growl lets me know you are aware of it.

Suddenly she is in front of me, her hands adjusting the wrist cuffs slightly. And behind me, the tell tale rasp of a zipper, of clothing, and body heat.

The front of your thighs, your hips pressing into me now, your hands gripping my hips. Seared by your heat I moan, then groan when you slide into me deep, filling me. Your hips pulling me back onto your hard cock, you pump, driving soft grunts out of me. My hands grip the horse easily now, and I push back into you, rocking, thrusting, crying out loudly when the sensations culminate and rocket me to the edge. Hovering, right there, so close, so very close, body throbbing painfully with pleasure at every point, scored by heat arrowing through me, until you withdraw. The protest hasn't even formed when I feel the head of your cock, thick and full, pressing at my ass, and pushing in.

The pain sears me, I am stretched, inch by excruciating inch you push in, further, further, forcing me, forcing into me. My cries of pain are smothered by the girls mouth, as she kisses me deeply, stroking my hair gently. The tears fall freely now, my body adjusting, accomodating you like I never thought possible. Searing, burning up my spine, echoing through my hips, my body clenches around you, and around nothing. What it cost you to hold still and wait I'll never know, but when my hips flex once, testing, and the pleasure overshoots the pain and makes me gasp, you thrust fully, then withdraw. And again, inside me, rocking into me, steadily pumping. Your hands pulling me back, my cries of both pain and pleasure mixing with your groans and growls and grunted commands.

I am aware, on another level, of her mouth on my breasts, her hands on my skin. I am all too aware of the heels of my hands pushing down into the horse for more leverage, my hips aching and the amazing complexity of being both empty and full at the same time. The physical application of heat and cold is nothing compared to the sexually induced sensation, body rocketing so high so fast in sheer pleasured confusion that sensations overlap and combine.

Pain, God, pleasure, all at the same time. You filling me, deeply, stretching me, pounding now, fierce, hard, fast. Shoving back into you, onto you, being impaled, pinned, fucked but good. Her hands plucking, sliding over you, over me, and finally, finally, filling me, deep, flicking against my clit and sending me flying high, far, and fast. Squeezing you, milking you, crying out your name and surrendering it all to you, giving in fully. Feeling you cum, hard, filling me, your hands raking over my back and setting my skin on fire once more, leaning over me, pressing into me, your hands cupping my breasts and squeezing the, pulling me back into you, your lips brushing over my shoulder in the briefest kiss before you withdraw from me fully and fall limply forward onto the horse. Completely surrendered to you.

Gaelyn
Gaelyn
9 Followers