Completion - James

Story Info
James accepts your gift of total submission.
2.4k words
4.21
22.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dualduet
Dualduet
6 Followers

I waited rather impatiently. The text message on my cell phone said you would be right up. Yet there I was, a full five minutes later and still, you had not arrived. Finally, the elevator dinged and the doors hissed open. There you stood, a mixture of relief, nervousness and excitement on your face.

I'd wanted to make an impression. I don't do it very often, but today I'd dressed in my best. A good suit, silk shirt and silk tie. Cufflinks. The works. Right down to the silk handkerchief in my jacket pocket, just showing and fixed just right.

A hesitant step, tentative, and you were off the elevator.

"You even wore a tie," you said quietly. Were you so surprised? I suppose so, considering that just about every picture you ever saw of me had me dressed in a flannel shirt of some kind. I suppose it's a different uniform than most men wear today. Yet, appropriate for my work and my life.

There wasn't much for me to say so I didn't say anything. Yet, I was so pleased you had come there to be with me. I managed to smile and hold my arms open. You stepped right into them and I held you so close, smelling your hair, feeling your body molded to mine. So nice. So perfect in my arms.

Finally though, it was time. After all, we didn't plan this so carefully to stand in the hall hugging. As if we both had the same thought at the same time, we broke our hug and walked down the hall. I opened the door and guided you in, taking your coat and hanging it up. Past the closet and into the suite we went, my hand holding yours.

I wondered briefly if you were nervous.

I had the chair in front of the mirror. I wanted, needed to see. See your reactions, your face. The way your body moved. Everything. I sat down and reached for you, pulled you to me. Thinking back, I didn't even glance at your face right then. We'd come here for this. I'd thought about it, planned it and there we were doing it. I undid your jeans and pulled them down about halfway, taking your panties with them. For just a moment, I was drawn by the revealing of your sex, but that was for later.

"Lay here," I said, quietly but firmly. Did I see you shiver? Maybe, for a fleeting moment you did. But the moment was gone and you laid across my lap.

There is just something about a woman's rear. They come in all shapes and sizes and varying degrees of firmness. Yours is nicely rounded; firm cheeks speak to the exercise you take part in. The climbing, the housework, the walks with your dogs. Everything. I held one of them in my hand then, enjoying the smooth roundness and pale golden flesh.

A shiver went through your body. I felt it and smiled slightly, looked in the mirror and raised my hand.

Smack! The sound almost echoed in the silence of the room. A brushing blow, delivered across the rounded globe and as I moved my hand back to caress it, I saw the first hint of pink rise to the skins surface. Gently I rubbed for a moment and took pleasure in that.

Smack! Did you ever listen to the sound of that? A hand, a palm spanking a bare bottomed woman. Such a pleasant sound. A sexy sound. Your other cheek blossomed pink and I caressed that one, too.

Smack! Caress. Smack! Caress. One after another I delivered the brushing, stinging smacks to your blushing rear. Your cheeks quivered with each strike. I went faster, with fewer caresses, more strokes, gradually increasing the force. Over and over. Sensual, sexual in deliverance; like the thrusting of a hard cock inside you, up and down my hand went, delivering one blow after another. No more caressing then. No. I was spanking you and spanking you hard. No doubt about it.

You whimpered and I saw the tension leave your body. Ah. Sweet surrendering submission. I went on, turning your quivering rear bright red. Even my own hands stung from the blows.

For a moment, I wondered if you realized I had stopped. Heat from your flesh warmed my hand as I caressed the now tender flesh. In the mirror, I see your eyes are closed. Peace on your face and something else. Ah yes. Peaceful bliss. I've seen it before. You've no idea the pleasure it brings me to see it there.

With one hand still holding you, I reached down and stripped your jeans and panties off the rest of the way. You stood up, not facing me, not looking at me. I wondered what you were thinking right then, or if you were thinking anything at all.

"Go lay on the table." My command. My order. My request.

Hesitation. Second thoughts my love? Wondering just for a moment if you regretted, changed your mind about this. Then realization came to me. "No, face down, feet on the floor."

Better to be shown I suppose and I moved you, guided you to the place I wanted you. You bent over, stomach and chest on the pillows, feet on the floor. Perfect. Your deep red cheeks a beacon, calling to me. I wanted what lay therein, but first I will have something else.

I opened my zipper and sprang free. Never have I found anything so arousing as that day, those moments, when I made my claim on you and took you for my own.. To have you, to possess you. To have as my own. Even right now, writing this, remembering how I possessed and took you for my own that day, I am aroused.

Tentative, almost clumsily, you allowed my cock to penetrate your lips. Guiding you, your hair twisted up in my fingers and fist, I showed you what to do. How to pleasure me. It didn't take long and you were enjoying it, savoring the taste of me. Feeling my cock, loving it. Rubbed all over your face, you moaned when I let you have it again and moaned when I took it away. Ah, the feel of a woman's mouth around my cock. Knowing she craves it, needs to love it, pleasure it. Pleasure me. Nothing quite like that. There are other things I like more, but this is possessing you, allowing yourself to be mine.

No more. I know I need to stop and I pull away one last time. There will be plenty of time to enjoy this selfish pleasure, later. Today is more for you, to be mine.

It was time, I moved behind you once again. Already, the blush was fading a little. I was tempted to refresh it, but no, not this time. Still, heat caressed my hand as I caressed your tender flesh. I wondered for a moment if you had second thoughts. But there was no going back now and I knew that even if you had those thoughts, you would not voice them. In my way, I was about to show you that you were mine, that I could do for you what no other had done, been able to do.

Slowly, you relaxed again and I was so pleased. You trusted me to do this right for you, to make it good.

Was the lube cold? I suppose maybe it was because you twitched when I dribbled it between your cheeks. Then you relaxed again. I spread it around, slowly adding more as I went. The tiny opening gave way easily to me, even though you were not so experienced. It didn't take long, you were so relaxed and I was so pleased with you for that too.

As I made you ready for me, I focused on what I was doing. Yet, my mind wandered a little. I had speculated more than once over the past few weeks, why you'd ask for this to happen on our first time together. Then, in the moments before the actual act, I came to the realization finally, that this was the ultimate way to show you that I was worthy to possess you. To show you that I could indeed be the man to possess you and cherish you as no other. To make this, something you had never enjoyed in your experience, an act of pleasure rather than one of pain.

That you were enjoying what I was doing was clearly evident. Your flowering fruit, glistening with anticipation and pleasure told me this, as did your nearly silent moans and slight gasps. There comes a time when the play must end and the act brought to fruition. I was certainly ready. You were ready. I needed only to go forward. To finish. To please. To enjoy. To make you, finally, mine.

I took your hand, placed it on your cheek, heat from the earlier spanking nearly gone.

"Spread yourself for me." I wanted you to own this, for it to be as much about you as it was about me.

In retrospect, perhaps my order was a bit brutish. Perhaps too much, a tad too far. Yet, it is my way. I'd planned this, to have you own this act as much as I did. In your submission to me, this final, societal taboo was pushed aside. You reached back, grasped your other cheek and opened yourself to me. A quick drizzle of lube on my cock, a rubbing stroke to spread it around and I placed myself at your most intimate entry.

Instantly you tensed up. I knew that in the past, this has meant nothing but pain for you. Old lovers, unskilled or uncaring, it didn't matter. Your quickened breath subsided after a moment; you breathed deeply, slowly, calming yourself. My hand on your back seemed to help, seemed to say, "I am here, this will be ok." Not a word spoken, but I knew. I silently promised you, my love, that this would not be the hurt you had experienced before, and I pressed gently forward.

Again you tensed and again you relaxed, easier, more quickly this time. Did you see? Did you feel? Did you know that I would make this good for you? You wanted this and I knew why. Nothing mattered to me than for you to find me worthy of being the one who would possess you forever.

Then came the hard part for me. While I wanted nothing more than to thrust with abandon, my mind and body were filled with lust, I needed to be more in control of myself than any other time. Much later, I would not need such control, yet right then, there was nothing else that could be more important to you, to me, to us. I pulled back slightly, gently and moved in again. Slowly, gently.

What were you thinking right then? Did you think anything at all? So quiet, so silent and I wanted to ask, to know, but I kept my focus. Yes, this was going to be good for me. Would it be good for you?

Over you, I kissed you, feeling the softness of your sweater against my cheek. Slowly thrusting, taking my time, barely moving inside you, yet I was, by degrees, taking more and more of you. Going so slow and my loins ached so bad for release, abandon.

Really, I cannot help it. It is me. It is the way I am. My hand found your soft hair, took it and held it. Tugged—Gently?—Perhaps. It is hard for one to know how the other feels when the other is so silent. You arched your back into me and in that, took more of me. I felt it then and knew it was time.

Fully I sank into your tightness, paused and withdrew. Without waiting, I took you again, sinking past that clenching tight muscle, almost agonizing in my control of myself and of you. Back I took it away again. Forward all the way, once again possessing you. Over and over.

A quiet moan escaped your lips.Good. This is good.I thought silently. I let go of your hair, shifting your focus and mine to the pleasure that awaited. Under and around you I found my goal, the slick heat of your fruit, wet with desire and pleasure found. I thrust deliberately, carefully. Fully, each stroke I pulled away and out. Each stroke I took you, possessed you, made you mine as I pressed fully into you.

I tried a little harder. You were receptive for me, moaning a little more. Harder, faster I went, while still trying to restrain myself. My breath seemed too tight, my lungs wanted to burst. My hips slowly gained a mind of their own and I reigned them in, demanding of myself to do it right. Even that is a pleasure to me, to be in control of myself. All the while, my fingers were stroking that bundle of pleasure nestled in your soft sweet lips.

A little faster. Yes. You moaned, enjoying. Then, sweet music erupted from your lovely lips, crying out to me, to you, to the world. Telling me, telling yourself, telling the world that yes, you mine, forever.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" you cried.

I nearly wept for joy.

Control faded and lust took me over right then. Harder, faster, deeper I went. I pushed that button and found your joy, your pleasure. Your cries were sent me over and I too became vocal, telling you in my way, how I felt with groans and grunts and thrusts and more.

"Daddy...oh yes, Daddy. Fuck me Daddy!" It was more than I could take, the last vestige of control escaped and let me loose. The inevitable began. The beginning of the end. The taking of you, my love was nearly complete. I wanted it, you wanted it. The time had come. With a cry your pleasure overtook you, became you. The precipice loomed before you and without hesitating, you plunged over into bliss.

I shouted my joy, my love, my own pleasure for any and all to hear. I joined you in ecstasy and together we were joined in mind, body and spirit.

You offered me the one gift you had never offered to anyone else. I accepted it, took it and now you are mine forever. An act of love, given, received and returned. I love you Claire, and now....

We are complete.

Dualduet
Dualduet
6 Followers